EPMD – We Mean Business Sampler

EPMD – We Mean Business Sampler

Link swacked from SS

9 Responses to “EPMD – We Mean Business Sampler”

1. Ty big's Says:

OK I swear this will be the last of it I got a paper I need to write anyway it’s just not nearly as entertaining to me as this

Ty big’s Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:52 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:41 pm
    I’m happy like everyone else, but I aint no politic so i’m just playing my part, & if I wanna slap a cracker, then so be it.

^^I had to laugh at that. lmao. But I agree with Ty’s sentiments. Holy fook you can bang out the novels though Ty. *daps*

… LMAO, I just freestyle the shit, my brain is always moving at a million miles an hour and once I open up the flood gates everything just comes out I can’t help it and when arguing with people I know personally I get amazed by how much logic they are lacking so I try to break shit down in the simplest mostly logical form, but somehow people still can’t grasp it and I finally figured out a year or so ago I like doing this I like writing my logical and well thought out thoughts for people to read, even if the just clown me for it and ignore it it’s all good and if they don’t read it at all thats still fine cause this shit is just like practice for me …..

Ty big’s Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:55 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:47 pm
    *Wonders what will happen if Marbury is traded to a team where he can’t wear is #3. Will he get his tatoo lasered away?*

…. a buyout is the only reasonable situation because no one will trade for him even if he had a decent contract but his contract is crazy no one will take that on, however remember when Steph said he ad all that shit on Isiah so he better watch what he did or said, something tells me he has some shit on Dolan too and thats why the buyout won’t happen, Marbury wants to be paid and even a buyout and a small contract elsewhere won’t net him anything near what he is scheduled to get ……

2. chea Says:

*busts gun for obama [||]*

3. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:50 pm
    notorious nah right attention seekers:

Boosie
    Joe88
    sean coonery
    SDP

… co-sign and phonexx when he goes on his wu-tang rants and shit …. I swear he does it just so people will diss him for it ….

4. Ty big's Says:

@ Chea – I might of missed it if you answered before but did you go to Grant Park last night ?

5. Ty big's Says:

omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/michelle-obamas-election-night-dress/84

* shots fired at Michelle Obama’s dress from last night *

6. Ty big's Says:

* ty big’s crickets ? *

7. a tribe called quest Says:

epmd O.O

lol@my boys and i going thru every possible phrase with the word business in it.

I had my money on “mind your business”

8. a tribe called quest Says:

epmd O.O

I had my money on “mind your business” but i guess thats not marketable

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ty big’s Says:

November 5th, 2008 at 6:55 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 5th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

——–

Actually your wrong! Marbury is in the last year of his deal and is scheduled to get paid nearly 23millon. Marbury is unwilling to budge on a buyout, meaning he will not accept less then the approx 23mill he’s scheduled to get. If a team trades for him, they have to send players and/or pics that equal that 23million mark. Once the season is over whoever Marbury is traded to would lose the 23million off their cap and Marbury would be an unrestricted free agent. If they Knicks do buy him out, they will be on the hook for the 23millon for this season and then he’s off their books. If a team chooses to pick him up this season after the buyout they would only be able to pay him their midlevel exception which is around 4.5m if they havn’t used it already. Anyway Marbury is a washed up scrub, who should have stayed in Minnesota with Garnett but he was too fucking ignorant to do that!