Video: Skull Gang on Lip Service Radio

Skull Gang Freestyle

After the jump, Juelz speaks on the time he got banned from the Def Jam building and Freekey Zekey, Cinnamon Love, Angela Yee and Leah Rose talk like sex.

Juelz speaks on being banned from Def Jam

Freekey Zekey, Juelz and Cinnamon Love talk sex

69 Responses to “Video: Skull Gang on Lip Service Radio”

1. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

AYE!

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps all males present*

*Hugs all the ladies*

*Kisses Greenies hand softly while bowing out of respect*

3. Beezy Says:

After seeing that vid last week where Juelz claimed Takeover had 700,000 downloads, I have ZERO respect for him.

4. b-ease Says:

***Wait, but wasn’t that Eric Clapton’s band, though?

You’re right. The group I was thinking of was Love.

5. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 10:37 am
    SMH @ The L.O.X.

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:00 am
    ***Wait, but wasn’t that Eric Clapton’s band, though?

You’re right. The group I was thinking of was Love.

**OK…I remember reading in Jimi Hendrix’s biography, that Clapton was cool peoples, and that a lot of the Brits at that time, including Jimi’s own bandmates, were incredibly racist and resentful that Hendrix was the star he was, and that Clapton’s co-signature went a long way towards minimizing that kind of shit…

*Kisses Greenies hand softly while bowing out of respect*

^you lil niggas aint gone learn till I cut oneya. (x-facta voice old head voice.

9. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:01 am
    I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*

shit in going @ 6:30-7am.

10. a tribe called quest Says:

*looks at vid*

*Xs out and watches the view*

*Waits for these birds to fight or to get atleast 5-6 secs of elizabeth hasselback so that i can dvr her face and hate-jerk it*

pause

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:01 am
    I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*

***Mr. Me Too- it always takes at least a couple of hours, so I might as well just block off my calendar thru noon, tomorrow….

12. a tribe called quest Says:

*looks at vid*

*Xs out midway and watches the view*

pause

13. sleep Says:

If obama wins and get assainated»»mlk

14. Beezy Says:

damn beezy, i wish you were on facebook!

my man made a video about that shit. . . him and my other nigga went downtown to the festivities and it was poppin!

^Yo that shit was pure insanity. It shut the entire city down. Niggaz was walking across bridges from Jersey into the city because SEPTA shut DOWN!

my man made a video about that shit. . . him and my other nigga went downtown

^ayo izzy dead.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ you also cant define history as its unfolding. true influence cannot be judged in the moment

cooooooooooooold

co-sign. . .

BUT you can gauge the impact . . . . word to everyone knowing that the world wasn’t going to be the same after 9/11.

here’s my thing. . . (and i wrote about this in one of my blogs for the real world, so go check it out and VOTE FOR ME!!) before barack obama, if a black kid said “i wanna be president when i grow up”, it was a fucking joke.

like seriously.

but now, it holds more weight. you CAN do anything you put your mind to. and you know niggas’ mindsets are changing. i bet every poster on here has looked at an obama speech and silently said “yes i can.”

*leaves the podium*

17. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 10:59 am

***Why not, though? By the time events actually become history, per se, they’ve become whitewashed and neatly packaged for public consumption…

^ its all assumptions until you gave the opportunity to step back and see what the true effect was. you can have an idea that something will matter. if you were at the march on washington you knew something big was happening, but seeing it still revered years later proves its influence was lasting. whereas you could have been at the millon man or family march and years later.. its a great event that happened, but not necessarily transformaitive on a major scale

18. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Daps Vets

I’m out 1

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

I can’t believe how close this dude Obama is to being President. I never thought I’d see this shit in my lifetime… I just hope duke makes it to Janurary 2013 doesnt switch up and flip on the people who got him elected.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Gotcha, bay bay….you really can’t gauge the impact of events until their place in the chapter totally unfolds- that’s why Bush thinks he’ll be vindicated by history….

22. the watcherz Says:

I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*
    the i dnt have my ipod anymore…shit

*failed*

23. sleep Says:

Out of all the carribean people in brooklyn with their obama pins and tees I wonder how much of these people could actually vote

24. RIGZ Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:08 am

^ that and hes a big dummy

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:06 am

see what i mean?!

maybe i’m wrong with equating influence with hope, but this shit is a perfect example.

X, does your son look up to obama?

28. TUMER Says:

There was a 60’s rock group called Cream that influenced created the sound the Beatles and Hendrix would run with. But most people have never heard of them either.
    Nah B-ease check your facts Cream didn’t come before the beatles/Hendrix. Clapton was in the yardbirds and Bluesbreakers before he ran off with ginger rodgers and J Bruce, took shitloads of smack&acid and became cream and they came well AFTER the Beatles.
    Hendrix first album came out the year after theirs. WTF you mean people have never heard of them “white room” “sunshine of your love” fuck, CREAM was huge.
    Besides who really influenced Hendrix, Clapton and the fuckin Beatles/stones were the blues artists. Robert Johnson, Wolf, Muddy Waters etc

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big ups to Keith Olbermann for taking it to McCain’s ass everynight (MSNBC 8A ET)

30. b-ease Says:

Nah B-ease check your facts Cream didn’t come before the beatles/Hendrix.

Ike corrected me already. The group I meant to refer to was Love.

31. TUMER Says:

They should have to say “no homo” after “skull gang”

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:08 am
    I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*
    the i dnt have my ipod anymore…shit

*failed*

***Spend your time in line rhythmically beating on the walls (no Rare Essence) and freestyling- the other voters won’t mind- maybe y’all can start off a cipher, lol…”No drama…vote for Obama…stuck in line-uh, kinda behind a, lady with a shirt that say Carolina, but prolly made in China…uh, 1, 2….check it…”

33. Beezy Says:

Big ups to Keith Olbermann for taking it to McCain’s ass everynight

>>Yo I heard Affleck’s impression of Olbermann on SNL was hilarious. Any catch it?

34. Iceberg Slimm Says:

I don’t think anyone has yet to think about it but what if Obama loses?

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:10 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:06 am

see what i mean?!

X, does your son look up to obama?

——————–

Nah, he only looks up to the criminals on Grand Theft Auto

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:10 am
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:08 am

^ that and hes a big dummy

***the dummiest, lol….it’s gonna take generations to clean up his mess (none)

37. sleep Says:

Your arugment is mute cause I doubt people wanted to be mlk

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I don’t think anyone has yet to think about it but what if Obama loses?

oh, i’ve thought about it.

i’m stayin my black ass in the house for a week straight!

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:12 am
    Big ups to Keith Olbermann for taking it to McCain’s ass everynight

—————–

*YouTubes*

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:12 am
    I don’t think anyone has yet to think about it but what if Obama loses?

***You’d have to be naive as fuck to NOT think about it…The “Yes, we can”, “not so fast, Nigger” scenario is always a possibility

41. b-ease Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:12 am
    I don’t think anyone has yet to think about it but what if Obama loses?

Who hasnt thought of that?

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:13 am
    green eyes Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:10 am
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:08 am

^ that and hes a big dummy

***the dummiest, lol….it’s gonna take generations to clean up his mess (none)

—————

Who’s dumber Bush or the American public for giving him another term? For all the people (not necessarilly here) that complain and say Bush is the worst Pres ever (which I agree with) I ask why did you vote for this nigga to win in 2004? Was John Kerry really that bad?

43. Beezy Says:

SMFH @ Consequence going in on KiD CuDi….

Nigga jealous of an artist with actual talent.

44. BEZ Says:

SKULL gang on LIP service…………smh.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The “Yes, we can”, “not so fast, Nigger” scenario is always a possibility

LMAO!!!

“alright nigger, we’ve let you close enough to the presidency. . . . back to the chicago ya go!”

46. TUMER Says:

Ike corrected me already. The group I meant to refer to was Love.
    My bad B-ease, I type damn slow. But LOVE wasn’t before any of those groups neither bru. I agree with your general point tho.

47. the watcherz Says:

They should have to say “no homo” after “skull gang”

i thought i was the only one who picked up on that….if obama losses im moving to canada i heard the chicks out there is right

48. green eyes Says:

^ the american people who voted for him— easy.

49. b-ease Says:

I actually just started wrapping my head arond (naw, son) that he might win like 3 weeks ago.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I totally agree with that sentiment, and for the record, I voted Gore and Kerry…Bush’s campaign pulled a genius move in ’04 when he infiltrated the Black church establishment, and convinced them to swing his way…”faith based initiatives”, and what not…

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Was John Kerry really that bad?

yea.

52. TUMER Says:

Robert Johnson, Chuck Berry and James Brown are probably the 3 most influential musicians of the last century. and only one of them really got their proper fame/recognition.

53. b-ease Says:

But LOVE wasn’t before any of those groups neither bru

True, but didnt Love go psychadelic before the Beatles? That was my point, but my bad if I’m wrong and Love was just a bad example.

54. Boosie Says:

You are my starship come take me up toniiiiiiight and don’t be late….

classic joint by norman connors….kenny lattimore’s version is hot too

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:12 am

the watcherz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:08 am
    I’m really going to be in line to vote for like four hours tomorrow….*sobs*
    the i dnt have my ipod anymore…shit

*failed*

LOL! It’ll be worth it when I vote. If Obama doesn’t win, I’m disappearing for a few.

56. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:19 am
    Was John Kerry really that bad?

yea.

***one of the commentators on Real Time said that John Kerry was that tree that threw apples at Dorothy in “the Wizard of Oz”, lol….for real, though, Kerry lost when he let a draft dodger (reservist, whatever, lol) take him to task about his war record? What kind of Bizarro world logic?

57. b-ease Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:19 am
    Was John Kerry really that bad?

yea.

Co-sign. Dude was horrible canidate.

58. TUMER Says:

I live on the other side of the fucking planet and I’m scared of what will happen if McPalin’s goons steal this one.

59. the watcherz Says:

You are my starship come take me up toniiiiiiight and don’t be late….

classic joint by norman connors….kenny lattimore’s version is hot too

this that crack

60. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

tell me yall heard the prank call when they made Palin think she was talkin to Sarkozy. . . . that shit was pure comedy!

61. THE-XFACTA Says:

What kills me with this economy shit is how Bush and his ‘homies’ (ie McCain and others), like to play the ‘left’ for the shit we’re in, yet we still have a war that we’re spending 10 Billion on a month and for what. McCain keeps saying he will bring the troops back when we win. Well Saddam has been dead so what the fuck is winning? Do we have to score a touchdown first or something? I don’t understand why people aren’t blaming this dumbass war among other possible reasons for the shit this country is in. Luckily for me, people always need night security guards, so I will always be employed (c: Mr Pap’s either.. lol)

Also why are we borrowing 10Billion a month from China and sending all our fucking jobs there. The fuck are we gonna pay them back if they have all the jobs on that end?? SMFH

62. nation Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:01 am

November 3rd, 2008 at 10:37 am
    SMH @ The L.O.X.

^ *DEAD*

63. Beezy Says:

^Link immediately.

64. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 11:22 am

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 11:19 am
    Was John Kerry really that bad?

yea.

Co-sign. Dude was horrible canidate.

Exactly. There wasn’t anything better out there.

65. TUMER Says:

@Bease. I was just bein a smartarse. I know what you were gettin at?

66. CiCi The Intern Says:

LOL!!!: STOP PLAYING….Allen Iverson might be traded to Detroit?!?

67. Plug Says:

*currently exploding in pants*

68. Cameron Killa Giles Says:

Hahaha, Juelz, don’t you ever in a sober state mention Dipset and Skullgang in the same sentence. Cam let you in the game, risked his career by giving you some shine, and you said he was taking advantage of you. I know your boy Wayne has a much better deal with Baby but they’re on some fruity shit, you can’t get a deal like that with Cam. You’re overestimating your value and forgetting who owes who. Without a Cam co-sign you would’ve never came up due to your cornball image. Anybody can see you’re envious of Cam’s position as a boss, as you are straight imitating his business style with this flop crew you’re trying to start.

69. MalakiDaGod Says:

juelz thinks hes nicer than he actually is….un kasa killed it