Video: LL Cool J Talks Salad & Chap Stick

NHJIC.

32 Responses to “Video: LL Cool J Talks Salad & Chap Stick”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

There’s no way in hell I’m clicking this video

2. Big Homie Says:

smh

3. b-ease Says:

Ayo.

4. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

http://www.LadiesLoveCoolJames.com (pause)

5. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Akon is the same shade as tattoo ink

6. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

ll talks tossing salads

7. Beezy Says:

LL on the Charles Hamilton chapstick wearin shit now? SMH

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Carmex>Chapstick

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:48 pm
    http://www.LadiesLoveCoolJames.com (pause)

————-

Dot what?

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

*steps out of lurk mode*
    Akon is actually posing behind the street sign for the banner of NahRight
    *steps back into lurk mode*

11. Big Homie Says:

12. Iceberg Slim Says:

Sen. Barack Obama’s grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has died after a battle with cancer, his campaign office says.

SMH AT FOX AS THE ONLY NEWS ORGANIZATION THAT IS IGNORING THAT NEWS

>>LL on the Charles Hamilton chapstick wearin shit now? SMH

lol…yo, I never wear chapstick, I can’t stand that shit, but say word niggas ain’t allowed to combat chapped lips.

14. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Eskay you not endorsing Obama?

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

LL on the Charles Hamilton chapstick wearin shit now? SMH
    Charles Hamilton started the chapstick trend? was that your attempt at humor?

>>Eskay you not endorsing Obama?

like 10 of the last 15 posts were about Barack, but what, you want me to make an official endorsement?

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    Eskay you not endorsing Obama?

—-

Are you serious? Have you seen all the ads on this fucking page? He’s about to change the name to http://www.BarackObamNAH.com

18. Iceberg Slim Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    >>LL on the Charles Hamilton chapstick wearin shit now? SMH

To even put that on my lips used to get me mad uncomfortable, even as a kid, even when i went t o UCONN in dead winter i cudnt do that,

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Word, and a type up of why we should vote for him and why you’re voting endorsing him, that would be dope….

20. farsideoff Says:

# Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 4:55 pm

SMH AT FOX AS THE ONLY NEWS ORGANIZATION THAT IS IGNORING THAT NEWS
    __________
    um, actually it’s a the top of their page, with a picture, unlike msnbc and cnn. I mean, I hate Faux News too. But, you have to call them on shit that they are actually fucking up on.

21. ron Says:

Talking ….tossing salads, Chap Stick and I hope that ain’t his Gucci Purse on the table Man, when dem checks stop comin in….

22. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:57 pm
    >>Eskay you not endorsing Obama?

Eskay + Obama = http://www.tinyurl.com/Nah-obama

# eskay Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 4:55 pm

>>LL on the Charles Hamilton chapstick wearin shit now? SMH

^ Malik Yoba syndrome

24. Beezy Says:

Charles Hamilton started the chapstick trend? was that your attempt at humor?

>>What, you think eskay is photoshopping those pics of him with pink lips to make him look corny? Nah…he puts that shit on himself.

25. Iceberg Slim Says:

rsideoff Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:58 pm
    # Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 4:55 pm

SMH AT FOX AS THE ONLY NEWS ORGANIZATION THAT IS IGNORING THAT NEWS
    __________

Im speaking of the news cast on tv

26. PW Says:

Akon looks like somebody struck a match, blew it out, and put clothes on it.

27. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Akon has Ninja skin (ll)

28. Iceberg Slim Says:

smh @ people still stuck in school daze and making u so blck jokes……..i mean come on people

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

>>@eskay – I use chapstick when/if needed and anyone can do the same, but not as a fashion statement (c) Charles Hamilton…aka Nah’s favorite trash rapper.

I’m pretty sure Charles Hamilton doesn’t wear pink chapstick, that’s ya’ll fruity niggas imagining shit. and smh @ being all up in niggas lips. I can’t believe some of the shit ya’ll be noticing (or imagining rather) in pics.

31. Late Pass Says:

Kissin’ ya girl with crusty, ashy ass lips

32. Sonic Says:

No word on LL’s Old Spice ad?