Video: Kurupt – I Get High

Off the Same Day Different Shit album.

28 Responses to “Video: Kurupt – I Get High”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

2. silvy Says:

3. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

*EMERGENCY VOTE*

….all those infavor of Instant nahright ban, Say “I”

(Daps the mayor, hands stack of cash & keys to Old pickup truck)
    88 says: “I”

4. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

5. that guy Says:

>>we step into an elevator before an old white guy steps out. white guy steps out and says “dont you know your supposed to to wait for the white man to step out first? your guys not the president yet.” we try and laugh it off and old HNIC pushes the button and goes “yeah, were close”old white guy goes “wait, your black?!”

wooooowwwwwwww…lmao

cant make this shit up. and where the hell are u these days? come out of ur cave and stop by our new digs?

6. b-ease Says:

Streetz is a Mutha = really, really dope album

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

These DoggPound niggas were never that good to me

8. robabank Says:

lol xfacta trynna have the first spot for every post today

>>cant make this shit up. and where the hell are u these days? come out of ur cave and stop by our new digs in Noho

yeah, I gotta slide through. might have to rent a desk from this guy so I can shoot spitballs at you.

Lol @ CS88

# b-ease Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:57 pm

On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

All those Malachi York and David Icke google searches will do that my friend.

^ *nervous laugh*

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Still thinking about Cassie in the WonderWomen outfit*

12. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    *Still thinking about Cassie in the WonderWomen outfit*

word.

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    Lol @ CS88

# b-ease Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:57 pm

On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

All those Malachi York and David Icke google searches will do that my friend.

^ *nervous laugh*

No need Malachi York is a big fucking fraud. That nigga used to have the drippiest jeri curl ever….. It’s hard to respect a former Jeri Curl wearer (c: Nation)

*dapz Nahgerians*

15. that guy Says:

LOL. this is far cry from the 8th floor. we got that shady backing ya know

16. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

*Daps The Mayor*
    *points twards mexico*

RUN!

It’s hard to respect a former Jeri Curl wearer

^I say that about everybody who had one. Like, what the fuck were you thinking? Activator?

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Da Mayor*

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 3:07 pm

*Daps The Mayor*
    *points twards mexico*

RUN!

^Sheeeit, I’d run PAST Mexico. After those borders open up it’s a wrap.

20. b-ease Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:06 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    *Still thinking about Cassie in the WonderWomen outfit*

word.

word to the 2nd power

*daps Billz*

21. digital scales Says:

Shit

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why is it that the only time I consider to stop smoking L’s is when I’m high? When I’m not high I never think about quitting…

23. Cameron Killa Giles Says:

Hot shit, could’ve have a better hook tho. I wonder if Dre lent any beats for this album. Daz beats are still cool, but this would’ve went hard with a Dre bassline.

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:09 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:06 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    *Still thinking about Cassie in the WonderWomen outfit*

word.

word to the 2nd power

*daps Billz*

——————-

Chicks with costumes on>Butt naked chicks

25. Chase Says:

*Daps to all*

What it do. The Giants bust the Cowgirls ass and Obama will be the president elect in about 36 hours.

YES WE CAN!!!

26. robabank Says:

Real talk i stoped for a while but thought about it like for what reason i couldnt think of one so i lit up

27. Big_seth Says:

So a couple years ago I talked to my older cousin in cali. I hadn’t spoken to him since we moved like 5 years before. We used to play video games and shit. He was a hardcore blood and what not. So we’re catchin up and i’m like “have you heard about the new Grand Theft Auto game. Its supposed to be about california gang culture. The dudes got Jeri Curls and stuff. It reminded me of when you used to rock one. HAHA”

This nigga tells me…

“Used to . . . Nigga I still rock a jeri curl” HAHA.

He lost for that one. Nigga still rockin his hair like its 92 in at least 05.

28. Sened Says: