Video: Freeway – Change

Directed by Dep.

Previously: Freeway – The Revolution

213 Responses to “Video: Freeway – Change”

1. Tref Says:

Fuck this.

2. MalakiDaGod Says:

freeway need to get his shine im actually bumping every track that leaked from his freedom of speech everything has been dope so far

3. pockets Says:

^freakin cosign

4. SDP Says:

respect freeways hunger…grindin like hes a new artist….and hes been in the game longer than most these niggas.

freezer!!

5. TUMER Says:

freeway’s on a lil roll right now. needs to get back with a Just track tho.

LOL@thisiscurtis video of crew using an electronic diamond tester to prove that their shit is the real thing/quality. “we should have taken this thing to the BET awards..lol”

6. PHENOMENON Says:

Some thing like that would fit in nicely at BET.

Smh.

7. sleep Says:

My assumption

Nike check»»g shock check

Huh sk

8. PHENOMENON Says:

That reminds me. . .

I need a calculator and fishing watch.

9. sleep Says:

Why link ur email adress

10. pockets Says:

ends dont meet where the arms cant reach
    mean streets, even when its free it aint cheap

11. pockets Says:

freakin ends dont meet where the arms cant reach

12. TUMER Says:

Hilarious how many of these dude’s would be exposed with their CZ’s.
    ROFL@Yayo rockin an OBAMA’08 fitted… “I’m voting on tuesday”… apparently all the felons be voting this time round.

13. TUMER Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 1:58 am
    Why link ur email adress
    Ouch

14. TUMER Says:

Gunit lol entertainment factor>>Gunit music

15. PHENOMENON Says:

Wow, has anyone else noticed just how hard Obama is going in on NahRight?

16. PHENOMENON Says:

No matter how many times I refresh [F5] all three ad spaces have been comming up Obama for the last week or so.

All animated and sh*t.

17. PHENOMENON Says:

I hit F5 like 1O times!! Relentless.

Resistance is futile.

18. the watcherz Says:

yert…..whatz good

19. smear83 Says:

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

20. smear83 Says:

what’s Cons goin at KidCudi for???
    WTF is that all about?

21. SDP Says:

# smear83 Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 4:51 am

what’s Cons goin at KidCudi for???
    WTF is that all about?

lol kid prolly got more attention at the party than this nigga..

22. A tribe called quest Says:

why is this nigga rappin about hard times with a upbeat flow?!

freeway must be a nice person cause its beyond me while this no flow nigga sticks around the industry, did he catch a case for beans or dame?

freeways beat selection>Lil mamas flow> Freeways flow

23. smear83 Says:

lol kid prolly got more attention at the party than this nigga..

nothin could get more attention than those teeth[ll]

24. Via_Pluto Says:

what’s Cons goin at KidCudi for???
    WTF is that all about?

——–

he didn’t name names….

And what’s wrong with taking the train?? lol

25. smear83 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 6:04 am
    why is this nigga rappin about hard times with a upbeat flow?!

upbeat flow? I’m not really a Free fan, but WTF you talkin bout tribe?
    The song’s about change anyways…

26. smear83 Says:

And what’s wrong with taking the train?? lol
    damn straight

27. Via_Pluto Says:

Cons stay bitter (c) Bently.

28. TUMER Says:

These youtube rants are some bullshit. If the young’n came at cons sideways he shoulda dealt with it properly or on some music, its his labelmate for fuck’s sake! Instead he just come across salty that dude’s gettin shine for Day N Nite and he isn’t.
    Hold on to those coattails son “QTip my cousin”… I always liked Cons’ shit but he just took himself down a peg with that bullshit.

29. TUMER Says:

besides, this version:
    is superior than the original on hilarity alone

30. sleep Says:

Cons he put is all into marketinh and promoting his album and nobody gave a fuck. That nigga see that he may have to go back to being a security gaurd unless somebody kanye give him a job.

Its funny when I hear black people in the hood saying they don’t take the train. Their are millionaires ridding the train everyday. I remember dating this one chick who said see never take the train. This chick didn’t have a car but didn’t want to take the train.every weekend she would drop $40 on a cab to go into the city, $80 roundtrip. Dumb bitch.

31. Plug Says:

*calls in*

32. TUMER Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 6:58 am
    *calls in*
    whats good?

33. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Obama is on his way

34. TUMER Says:

Digi I’m Australian and I’ve never been this interested or enthusiastic about a political election… even one I could actually participate in. Obama best win, or I’ll lose what little faith i still have in humanity and Americans in particular. I can’t understand how anyone with any capacity for comprehension or logical thought could possibly vote for McPhalin. Just watched a doco called “scars and stripes” about this whole circus and the people that seem to align themselves with the Republicans for religious/gun rights/fear of socialism(wtf?) reasons fuckin scare me.
    Must be an exciting time to be American mate.

35. TUMER Says:

@Digi – Having said that, your blog’s been on point lately bru. Nice to see a lil cautionary, healthy skepticism. Shit aint black n white.

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The Ballots are in on “Onslaught”

Crooked > Joell > Royce > Joey

What up Woodro

37. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Fack

38. b-ease Says:

freeway’s on a lil roll right now. needs to get back with a Just track tho.

He chirped Just. Just aint chirp back.

What’s good Nah? *daps all in vicinity*

39. sleep Says:

I’ve never heard onslaught or slaughter house and I’ve never heard a crooked I verse

40. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Crooked said some shit that made you say “wait a min….let me hear that again”…..then you start thinking…..was that a shot?

41. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:21 am

Okay

42. sleep Says:

I don’t think freeway could afford a just track. Only saigon gets just track at a discount.

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps Ease

Have you heard “Onlsaught” yet?

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

When your on a major label they pay for it, its part of your budget….stay close….

45. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Just still make beats? Last shit I heard from him was that Saigon mixtape…..and that was like last year I think…..

46. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Good looks brother, i was sick when i had went in on the digi blog, but now that im back to health i havent been posting, but i got some shits ima post, good looks tho

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Freeway needs to come out with one of them album/mixtapes shits, he’s never heard one to my knowledge….

48. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

I wanna hear that “Whack MCs” track…..that shit sounds crazy

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

He did that “Live Ya Life” shit for T.I…..

50. b-ease Says:

Just still make beats? Last shit I heard from him was that Saigon mixtape…..

He made the TI/Rhianna joint. Big check.

51. sleep Says:

Smh @ the dukin donuts around my way not taking debit cards transactions this is 08 wtf

52. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

He did that “Live Ya Life” shit for T.I…..

Oh yeah I forgot he did that…..

53. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:29 am

Restarants/stores that don’t take debit/check cards are in the top five on my top five things that piss b-ease off list.

54. Big Homie Says:

Morning Nah?

*daps all*

55. b-ease Says:

*daps d-block*

I heard it once last nite, but I can’t call it (who won) at this point. I’m bout to check it again.

Late Pass : I just really started bumping that Bar Exam 2. Yea, he’s killing that shit.

56. b-ease Says:

*daps the Homie*

57. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:29 am

That shit is the worst….

Debit Cards > going to the ATM

58. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Is Osama bin laden gon come out his cave dewellling to endorse Obama???

59. A tribe called quest Says:

smear83 Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 6:15 am
    A tribe called quest Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 6:04 am
    why is this nigga rappin about hard times with a upbeat flow?!

upbeat flow? I’m not really a Free fan, but WTF you talkin bout tribe?
    The song’s about change anyways…
    ——————————————————-
    It could be the way i heard it. It could be the fact that i stopped watching the vid halfway cause of how horrible the vid is.

60. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I was told that one day id grow to be sombody

Grew up round gangsters but no John Gottis

If God listens to rap, he got my discography

And prob sign me, if he had a lable

61. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:34 am
    Is Osama bin laden gon come out his cave dewellling to endorse Obama???

I won’t be surprised if a video pops up today or tomorrow…..or he probably don’t give a fuck…..

62. TUMER Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:23 am

Nah thats my point, he can’t. But his whole first album was exec produced by Just and its still the best shit he’s ever put out.
    @M-Lito yeah, just still makin tracks, the USA nike anthem the TI Rhianna joint, he’s cashin BIG checks. that’s how he can afford to cut sai mates rates and RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM

63. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Lobbies for a Freeway album/mixtape*

Anyone?

64. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol d block, whats good pana-lo

65. Plug Says:

why people keep sayin crook is outrippin everybody. ortiz shiited on all 4 of them niggas… and I dont even fock wit him like that. I think yall gettin royce and crook confused. royce went second on that last song

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Aint shit, a little hung over B

67. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*Smokes a blunt in the comfort of own home listening to Dilla beats*

68. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Blunts burn slower when you listen to dilla

69. sleep Says:

I hate motherfuckers who listen to misic on the train and bus without fucking headphone. Wtf nigga I trying to hear that shit

70. TUMER Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:38 am

cosign that shit 100%. All y’all confused like YungBuck. OrtizandRoyce clearly owned em.

71. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Ol cellphone to the ear ass niggas

72. b-ease Says:

@ digi

You seen Zeitgeist? Since your burning it down now, I’d highly recommend peeping that shit now. Like, right now.

73. b-ease Says:

digi, peep it.

74. b-ease Says:

digi, peep it.

75. sleep Says:

Is crazy how when a resturant don’t take debit and they say but we have a atm. I’m like bitch u gonna paythe transaction fee thataint my bank

76. TUMER Says:

those dicks that scroll through their top40 realtone list picking their ringtone and forcing everyone on the train to suffer fuckin solja boy and flo rida. Hate those cunts

77. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what up, nah?

*daps the homies*

*throws the deuces at the lurkers*

what a weird ass weekend. . . .

78. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I think i’v won for not hearing none of these joe budden and friends tracks

Even tho ima Budden and joell ortiz fan, i dont like how budden be trying to act like the left back Senior in high school trying to make friends with all the sophomores and juniors, trying to be extra cool, talk extra shit, i mean you can tell by royce body language(ll) and actions that he don’t really wanna be there taking shit from budden, cause budden be going in on royce, and trying to get one over on joell but joell been brushing that off popping shit back..

79. TUMER Says:

I don’t care you in the 8th grade, I’ll snap your fuckin motorola.

80. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

@ digi

Yeah i seen that, they got like 4 different versions out too, i got the newest version at my spot….I fucks with most of it

81. b-ease Says:

Listening to Slaughter House now…

The Royce “take two of these…and call me” line is corny. So far, I’m not digging Royce’s verse.

*continues listening to song*

82. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I’m from the hood hood not the Rap Hood, so i know what that shit look like

83. TUMER Says:

LOL Royce or Joell gon get pissed, break his flipcam and punch on

84. sleep Says:

Its funny how niggas be on train rapping to the music like their hov and stage @ the garden. That shit cracks me up I’m like look @ the nigga hand movement and facials expressions

85. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

TUMER Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:48 am

Co-sign…..you know what else is stupid……people with ringtones who let the song play out before they answer it……looking around the room like “yeah mofo I’m got that hot shit”…..nigga please that shit is corny…..worst if it’s a text….then you have to hear the whole song….

86. b-ease Says:

Okay, Royce recovered.

87. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Crooked I murks all them niggas on “Onslaught”

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LMAO…ringtones are gay, in general…”Wheeeeeeee, somebody’s calling me AND i get to hear my favorite song….Yaaaaaaaaay!!!”

89. b-ease Says:

they got like 4 different versions out too,

Word? My peoples told me about it a minute ago, but I just got around to checking it out. It was all stuff I knew/assumed but they connected the dots and revealed a bigger picture.

90. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 8:49 am
    I think i’v won for not hearing none of these joe budden and friends tracks

Yo I peeped that shit too…..I think they’re all scared of one another(in a battle) so they’re trying hard to be friends…..but if it came down to fighting I think Royce would knock the shit out of Buddens

91. Plug Says:

I think i’v won for not hearing none of these joe budden and friends tracks

—————-
    that makes no since. dude had guest appearence on MM2 and 3

92. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Let’s beef with no handles? is he taking shots at bloggers?

Joe budden verse is weak, to me only joell came off, sorry

93. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I think i’v won for not hearing none of these joe budden and friends tracks

These niggas are all grown men, do you really think their going to form a group called “Slaughter House” and attempt to put out an LP if they felt uncomfortable around each other? I dont….

94. Big Homie Says:

I keep the celly on vibrate all the time.

95. TUMER Says:

what sort of fuckwit thinks its a good idea to have a song as an sms alert?
    I hate people sometimes
    and B-ease I gotta agree with you on SOME of Royce’s lines bein corny. I wasn’t a fan of the Clay davis line in slaughterhouse, shit was just a long ass punchline that wasn’t as clever as everyone seemed to think it was.

96. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Crooked came off too

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe budden verse is weak, to me only joell came off, sorry
    Thats a biased opinion, you know you didnt listen to crooked with an open mind….

98. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Crooked came off too
    Lol. i reject my own deposit….smh

99. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol i push buttons like jay should of did joe

Hhahahahahahhaha worrrrrrrd lol

100. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Buddens voice is starting to irk me….

101. b-ease Says:

*is proud that he’s never had a ringtone*

102. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:00 am

LOL…..and I hate when little niggas I know be asking me what ringtone I got so they can bluetooth it…..and when I say none they be looking at me like they’re disappointed…..shit I keep my phone on vibrate cause I got important meetings to attend

urbandictionary.com

crooked I’d

to rap on a track with 3 or more other mc’s and murk them all.

example: “yo joe88 got crooked I’d on that Lo life track”

104. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“Shoot you in the back of your head, right in front of you”….

I’m normally not on Crook like the resta youse, but he bodied this track…Joell repped, too…

105. D_Block_4_Life Says:

example: “yo joe88 got crooked I’d on that Lo life track”
    *Pulmonary infection*

Daps Cold

murder you on ya own shit 4.0 edition.

107. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I think I might download that Block Obama jawn, after all….

108. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

My ringtones are J dilla and madlib instrumentals

Right now its J Dilla the last donut for the text and the jay electronica extra extra instrumental for ringtone

109. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joey had the weakest verse

110. b-ease Says:

example: “yo joe88 got crooked I’d on that Lo life track”

*back up dances for Heavy D on roof*

111. TUMER Says:

Crooked overrated period. he came off on this one but Joell still owned it.

112. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

damn, can Zshare stop trying to get a nigga fired, with all of those ass shots? (none)

113. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:05 am
    Lol i push buttons like jay should of did joe

Hhahahahahahhaha worrrrrrrd lol

Yeah that shit was a punch in the face to Joey……that’s like saying Joe ain’t shit to Jay

114. the watcherz Says:

ummm i hate to bring yall back to reality but joell ortiz had the best verse again….he’s 2/2

D_Block whatup. I see from earlier you got a hangover huh, Henny?

116. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

HENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (c) Max b

117. D_Block_4_Life Says:

D_Block whatup. I see from earlier you got a hangover huh, Henny?
    Yea B, after a while the beers wasnt cutting it so i started on the Henny and ended up at the bar lol….

118. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Negative, Crooked I

119. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol trying to start shit, thats like the line joe used with siagon

Look for a budden line directed at crooked

New freestyle week after week and they still aint wanna sign me (C) joey

120. sleep Says:

Its funny how hov had the most pressure to succed @ defjam but the nigga who replace him kills himself. I’m not saying that’s why he killed himself because of defjam.

121. D_Block_4_Life Says:

New freestyle week after week and they still aint wanna sign me (C) joey
    ha word

^Joell makes the shit look easy, Royce toned down his aggressiveness a lil something on this but his verse was nice. Joe Budden gotta be playing possum, cause we all know his bodying potential (c) Ransom. And Crooked I caught every turn, pitch, crevice on this and flowed like he was behind the wheel of a Bugatti.

123. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe Budden gotta be playing possum,
    I saw you say this yesterday, it could be the case….

124. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i don’t understand why niggas actually put there phone on ring. mine is always on vibrate, and if it’s far away, you can actually hear the shit vibrate on the table or whatever.

vibrate>>>>>>>>>>>>>

125. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:16 am

***That couldn’t be the reason….I mean, the nigga had lifted himself out of an impoverished upbringing in Oakland, into one of music’s top posts- surely, he’s been through worse shit in his life than a couple of rough months at work…it’s bigger than hip hop (c) dead prez

126. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:16 am
    Lol trying to start shit, thats like the line joe used with siagon

Look for a budden line directed at crooked

New freestyle week after week and they still aint wanna sign me (C) joey

Lol…..that’s the line

127. TUMER Says:

You got the order wrong though plug, royce is first up on onslaught, second LAST on the first one.

128. A tribe called quest Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 8:49 am
    I think i’v won for not hearing none of these joe budden and friends tracks

——————————————-

1. dude wtf are you talking about, Was is joe that drank (insert huge number here) amount of patron getting all drunk n shit, idk about you but being sober around a drunk nigga is funny but nervous.

2. yo if you cant take shit from your peers then you might as well show your vagina. IN MY HS, my boys and i clowned on each other all the time, how can you call yourself a man and not be confident in your shit. its the herbs that catch feelings that turn out to be bitches later in life.

3. *thinks back to the 90s aka the golden era when niggas used to collab on each others tracks.* (c) wu on mobb deeps album, etc

I saw you say this yesterday, it could be the case….

^I mean he didnt go that hard (pause squared)

130. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Beat is weak

Charles Hamliton couldn’t get it in with these dudes(ll)

L word sounds good if i dont pay much attention to it, like backround music

131. Plug Says:

Joe Budden gotta be playing possum,
    ——-
    lol. you and ty crack me up.

132. TUMER Says:

Joell hands down

onslaught needed a surrogate verse from Pap, or Em.

134. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:21 am
    Joe Budden gotta be playing possum,
    ——-
    lol. you and ty crack me up.

***LOL..for real…I like Joey B (none), but he got owned on that track, simple as that….hopefully, he be gettings his freedoms back on the next jawn….

135. the watcherz Says:

keep it real though…..none killed it the best…stack bundles killed that beat better than all of em

136. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

onslaught needed a surrogate verse from Pap>/b>, or Em.

*gets on the track*

“Uh. . . uh. . . TURN MY MIC UP!! Uh. . . Uh. . . . yo. . . yo. . . TURN MY HEADPHONES UP! Uh. . . Uh. . . “

…what would be dope, is if this became the new milli, and mad mc’s tried to out body one another.

138. D_Block_4_Life Says:

onslaught needed a surrogate verse from Pap, or Em.
    Co-sign

139. sleep Says:

I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

140. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

see i met her at a party
    the album release
    told her i switch dates
    like an album release
    and when it comes to this style
    i’m a beast
    the swagger is crazy
    i should be in an asylum at least. . .

141. Plug Says:

———-
    i meant he went second in order of all 4. shit. i cant remember….

142. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Atcq, the same niggas i went to jhs with i’m still friends with today, i got more jokes than prob anyone i know, i just know what shit look like, you prob can’t pick up on the vibe, not a situation to dwell on im sure they have a purpose that they are all together, and being friends is not one of those reasons…yeah they twisted they from the hood so they poppin shit i know how that part goes..so what you saying, i just noticed some tension, thats just me…

143. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:25 am
    I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

Whoa I never looked at it that way (none)……co-sign

144. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:25 am
    I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

I overstand your basic point. Suicide seems cowardly. But you gotta understand how mentally fucked up you have to be to even get to that point. Anybody that off’s themselves isnt even in the right mind to think about consequences like that in the proper perspective.

lol. you and ty crack me up.

^ok the thing is, I havnt heard joell battle anyone on wax… this is the closest he’s come to battling an mc, not sure how he would hold up. Budden has been proven to destroy niggas, a long history of mc’s got bodied by joe. So while joell spits a dope as verse, If buddens really wanted to body these cats, he could of. Minus Royce though, cause that nigga go dumb hard.

146. Plug Says:

LF: I hate when my Plug Jr’s mom calls back to back like a phsyco (c) lmno P

147. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

a homie of mine killed himself. . . i can’t front, sometimes i get angry with the nigga like “you selfish bastard. . . ” but then i realize that i could NEVER understand what he was going through, so i shouldn’t judge.

but i still love him. real talk

148. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:25 am
    I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

***I look at it like this, it was his life, he did what he did with it- it’s sad to see somebody that young and successful go out like that, but I’m in no position to judge- who knows what that man was dealing with…In my own situation, I would never consider suicide, because it’s selfish, and there are people depending on me…besides…

149. Beezy Says:

*Daps all*

*sees Royce convo*

“I’m like a human anal probe…”
    ~Royce

Co-signers?

150. the watcherz Says:

here goes the youtube wit just stacks on it….the kid was before his time i swear

I can’t respect a nigga who commit suicide especially if he has kids

^nigga obviously was fucked up in the head, but atleast he had some paper to leave his kids.

152. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

153. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Why when speaking on the present, niggas always wanna talk about history

Thats how Yankee fans are, talk about them niggas now, they wanna take you down memory lane

Stick to the now

154. b-ease Says:

Black male suicide numbers have been rising almost exponentially since the late ’90s. Shits an epidemic.

155. the watcherz Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:24 am
    it’s not enough swag on this track for that

156. sleep Says:

I was listening to jeezy my president getting ready for tomorrow and I realize that nigga didn’t say one political thing in the verse and at the end he shout out sidney portier wtf

157. TUMER Says:

Nooone has ever baited Ortiz and I think thats cos they know he would just straight embarass them.

158. the watcherz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:30 am
    she sound like bobby”s mom on bobby’s world

159. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol @ sleep….

160. TUMER Says:

lyrically

161. b-ease Says:

it’s not enough swag on this track for that

Ayo.

That’s right. I’m ayo-ing swag now. I was hoping that word would bow out gracefully from the vernacular, but it doesnt look like that’s gonna happen. So now, we’re going to have to kill it.

^question, supposed someone is speeding up death by indulging in risky, and dangerous behavior is that a form of suicide.

163. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

What would be dope is Woodro, Joe88, and RIGZ doing a slaughter house mixtape too…..post it up on Nah (c) SK to Nate
    Shit I might even throw in a verse on one or two tracks….

164. the watcherz Says:

it’s not enough swag on this track for that

Ayo.

i agree but i dnt take ayo”s 2 kindly son

165. Plug Says:

I love that paper planes song. late pass for hearing it for the first time on saturday.

*downloads*

166. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:35 am

***I was thinking something along the same lines…irresponsible living is a prolonged form of suicide, but sometimes you gotta do dumb shit to feel alive, lol…

^good point. It makes no sense for an up and comer to go at joell.

168. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yo watcherz i was on ya myspace, and i peeped one of ya beats and it reminded me of this http://www.zshare.net/audio/50842179fac0dad3

169. b-ease Says:

I realize that nigga didn’t say one political thing in the verse

I think that’s what I like about it. To Jeezy, a black president isnt an agent of social change, it’s just something else to brag about. That’s ignorant, but it also keeps in line with the persona he’s built thru his music the past couple years. An out and out political song would seem disingenous from him.

170. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:37 am

*downloads*

***Yeah, I was late on the bandwagon, too, but MIA has been dope for a minute, now…

171. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*downloads*

wow. . . .

that’s no good plug.

but on some real shit, jimmy bodied the remix.

172. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:35 am

Yeah if you know it can kill you and you still do it that’s suicide……like smoking cigarettes…..

173. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

DEADED

174. the watcherz Says:

*downloads*
    r u serious….damn where you be at son…anyone that watched mtv for longer than 15 min heard it or even listened to radio for longer than 30 heard it….i thought i was under a rock sumtimes

but sometimes you gotta do dumb shit to feel alive, lol…

^ I remember bringing this up in a thread a lil while ago, and you didnt cosign that.

176. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I would body all 3 of ya niggas word joell ortega yyaaaaaaaawwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh

177. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

bitch ass nigga got off easy.

178. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:40 am
    but sometimes you gotta do dumb shit to feel alive, lol…

**Actually, I did co-sign it…I think I said that if you play your position too predictably, people will eventually take you for granted…

179. sleep Says:

I considered suicide in the 7th grade when I failed all my class. I figured that my parents would kill me if I didn’t do it first. But 12 yrs os so later I’m happy I didn’t do it.

180. b-ease Says:

i agree but i dnt take ayo”s 2 kindly son

Cool, so I guess that means you won’t be using the word “swag” anymore. Everybody wins.

^on second thoughts you did, my bad lol.

182. Beezy Says:

but on some real shit, jimmy bodied the remix.

^SMFH. Jim Jones is incapable of bodying anything…tracks, humans…probably would fuck up bodying himself if he tried to do us all the favor.

183. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:41 am
    I would body all 3 of ya niggas word joell ortega yyaaaaaaaawwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh

It’s on (none)

184. BEASLEY Says:

anyone heard that track by Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth and B.o.B with the classic Sam Cooke sample?

185. the watcherz Says:

lol…..as a producer it makes my skin crawl when i hear other producers use my samples….but i like how he did though so im not that aggy about it …mines gotta a diffrent vibe to it…but he use the same exact parts…the funny thing is i never heard there’s a day in my life i swear….it be like that though

186. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sizzle

187. b-ease Says:

If the intention is to induce death thru the behavior, then yes. But if you’re just having a good time, and not thinking about the consequences, then no. That’s just being stupid.

188. the watcherz Says:

yea im trying

189. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

b-ease, i just nominated you for “Time Man Of The Year” for taking a stand against an epidemic that is destroying our communites.

^ b-ease great response (pause x3)

191. b-ease Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:47 am

*daps pap*
    *tells barack “better luck next year mufucka”*

*currently on the phone listening to my homie bleed his heart out over some broad who gave him the boot* = Priceless

I wish I could record this shit and up it on nah.

193. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I heard thats an juelz beat but i never heard the song, i just put somthing on the beat….

194. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:44 am

***Rap is an art, you can’t own no loop/it’s how you hook it up and the rhyme style troop/so don’t even think you can say someone bit/offa your weak beat, c’mon you need to quit (c) Guru

Not taking shots at you though, fam…that line just popped in my head (none)

Gangstarr’s “Daily Operation”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

195. Beezy Says:

I wish I could record this shit and up it on nah.

>>LOL…(c) Fiddy/Buck

196. Words is Born Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:50 am

I wish I could record this shit and up it on nah.

lol.. thats uffked up…

how could you be so heartless (c) – Yeezy

197. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:44 am
    Sizzle

No-sign. Jimmy bodied “Come Home With Me”. Don’t get me wrong, I think Jimmy is arguably the worst popular rapper in NY history, but I gotta give credit where credit is due.

198. sleep Says:

@ the end of my president he said yoh didn’t think I knew that. I was like what the fuck nigga u aint say some historical shit lol.

Yo remember the dream remix when he started his verse. Hillarry clinton barack obama. I was like what about them

199. b-ease Says:

I wish I could record this shit and up it on nah.

LOL`

my homie: she was in an emotional deficit… and I filled that void

*death*

201. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*nods in agreement*

202. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:45 am

***Co-sign, but only to a point…some niggas are reckless, on some “I don’t give a fuck, fuck it cuz I’m gonna die anyway” kind of tip- and if you got kids, that’s just as reckless as suicide- whether you’re weaving thru traffic on 95 off a half gallon of Henny, putting a gun to your head, lying in a hospital bed with the monster cuz you don’t like condoms (none) but love fucking random bus station skanks (c) the Ladies man, or losing a foot because you thought gravy was a food group, a lot of how we live and die boils down to making the right choices….

203. Words is Born Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:53 am
    my homie: she was in an emotional deficit… and I filled that void

*death*

oh shit.. i’m bout to ram my head (chill, b) into the cubicle. ya boy the emo type? he aint bout to sing love lockdown, is he?

who here is familiar with security cameras for the crib?

205. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

of course it is, you dumb fucks!

206. the watcherz Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:44 am

Not taking shots at you though, fam…that line just popped in my head (none)

Gangstarr’s “Daily Operation”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    co-sign
    “no idea is original under the sun” (c) nas

207. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:53 am
    my homie: she was in an emotional deficit… and I filled that void

*death*

***LOL…niggas be acting all vulnerable and shit (none)…Do you hear “Love Lockdown” in the background?

208. Beezy Says:

^You really diggin in the crates to come up with something that he did respectable. But yeah, maybe…

One gram of that butter is $30…

^ he’ll be aight… nothing a titty bar cant handle with a couple shots of that brown water.

210. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 9:53 am
    my homie: she was in an emotional deficit… and I filled that void

*death*

Jesus Christ.

211. sleep Says:

You can’t body a song if u don’t have a flow

diddy»»jim jones

Ps they both suck

212. A tribe called quest Says:

i cant respect a nigga that wants to hear papoose on a track anymore.

213. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I think Jimmy is arguably the worst popular rapper in NY history
    lol