Video: Film Skool Rejekts ft. Skyzoo – Soundcheck

Previously: Film Skool Rejekts ft. Skyzoo – Soundcheck (Behind The Scenes)

66 Responses to “Video: Film Skool Rejekts ft. Skyzoo – Soundcheck”

1. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    Oh, shit, Snoop from the Wire was on Larry King’s “Women Behind Bars” special?

—————

This bitch just like most Baltimore motherfuckers need a walking “Closed Caption” with them.. You can’t understand a damn thing they say

3. Plug Says:

OLE AZZ NIGGA!!!

4. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

5. b-ease Says:

4. Just The 3 Of Us (ft. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo)

Ayo?

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why Baltimore niggas talk like they got two fists in their mouths?

7. SpotOn Says:

I thought 40 was the new 22?

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn Ike, you only 34? I swore I wasn’t the oldest nigga on Nah

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    4. Just The 3 Of Us (ft. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo)

Ayo?

***LOL

i know you 40 years old, but go to the store for me

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big ups to my New York Giants.. TwoPeat my niggas

12. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

icon, nigga So Old, remember when BeerCans had pull off opentabs. Schlitz malt liquor ass nigga.

13. SpotOn Says:

*cracks up at chick in the beginning of the video*

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    Damn Ike, you only 34? I swore I wasn’t the oldest nigga on Nah

***You’re not…Da Partystarter’s like 42….seriously

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

I know this nigga Eskay gotta be the oldest nigga here… At least he’s old lookin’ (none)

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:08 pm

***LOL…yep..me and Greg Oden used to have the same massa (none)

17. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Worst thing then growing old is not growing old – Jay-Z

Can’t Knock the Hustle (Fools Paradise Remix)

18. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

icon used to backup dance for the SugarHill gang.

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    Damn Ike, you only 34? I swore I wasn’t the oldest nigga on Nah

***You’re not…Da Partystarter’s like 42….seriously

————–

DPS is 42? Damn, nah I ain’t that old.. Just saw my borndate on 27Oct though…

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 12:09 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    Damn Ike, you only 34? I swore I wasn’t the oldest nigga on Nah

***You’re not…Da Partystarter’s like 42….seriously

Word. LOL! I think I’m the youngest here lol

21. Plug Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    i know you 40 years old, but go to the store for me
    ———-
    LOL. I was just typin that

22. b-ease Says:

Eskay’s actually only 23. Beer and ‘ports will age you.

23. 0.9 Says:

14. One Two Punch (ft. Tony Yayo) – Produced by Pete Rock
    15. Bastard Child – Produced by Eminem
    16. Blind Ambition – Produced by Dr. Dre
    17. Self Destruction – Produced by Kanye West
    18. Curtis Jackson – Produced by 50 Cent

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF:If ya fuck with reggae click on my name for a mixtape.. Also, you can peep some of the hoes Crazy 88 had on his team until them hoes found it he’s pushing a rental

25. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:11 pm

Eskay’s actually only 23. Beer and ‘ports will age you.

Eskay & iCon invented the internet.

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big ups to the Cowboys for looking like straight up bitches yesterday!

27. Words is Born Says:

happy birthday, icon

28. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:12 pm

GATTTTTTT!
    (tucks benz key in sock, runs off)

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn that tracklist looks funky funky fresh for “Before I selfdestruct”

*Starts saving up money to download for free online*

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Eskay & iCon invented the internet.

***Nah, that was Al Gore, lol…CiCi, you’re like 19, right? Cuz I don’t like anybody illegal….

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    Eskay & iCon invented the internet.

———–

Per CiCi’s new pic on Nahspace, she just turned 3

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Eskay & iCon invented the internet.

I’m 21..LOL!

33. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    LF:If ya fuck with reggae click on my name for a mixtape..

those broads look sick…. herpes of the mouf.

34. Jimmy Valentime Says:

that track listing is a lie 50 cent is a notorious cheap skate when it comes to buying beats he would not sign off his budget on

Rick Rubin
    Just Blaze
    The Neptunes
    Kanye West

the only reason he did a song with timbo is because he gets the interscope discount …

50 cent gives sound click producer g-unit chain and case of vitenam water

recorded song

repeat …

35. Big Homie Says:

Just found out all the 3 Chic Fil A locations are giving out free sandwiches when you bring in a voting sign for them to recycle.

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 12:16 pm

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    Eskay & iCon invented the internet.

———–

Per CiCi’s new pic on Nahspace, she just turned 3

Yo, stop talking about my birthday cake! I picked that out myself….LOL!

37. b-ease Says:

50 cent gives sound click producer g-unit chain and case of vitenam water

recorded song

repeat …

Pretty much…

38. Plug Says:

that chick in the leopard could get it.

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    LF:If ya fuck with reggae click on my name for a mixtape..

those broads look sick…. herpes of the mouf.

—————-

Sheeeeiiittttt.. The broad with the leopard print bloomers can get it..

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:18 pm

***Word? Starbucks is giving out free coffee tomorrow, if you give them one of those “I voted” stickers..

41. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Wipe me down*

(nh)

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, but the best album covers ever were those Reggae Gold jawns….

43. Jimmy Valentime Says:

At 50 cent suspend the filming of Before I self destruct

To fly to Va to haggle over a Neptune beat

Pharrel

Ill give you a Pontiac and and a case of blood in the sand games

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:22 pm
    LF, but the best album covers ever were those Reggae Gold jawns….

————-
    Yup and that first Adina Howard album

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

What the f***? @

Early voting has reached record numbers this year. Including absentee ballots, 27 million people have already voted. That’s in spite of lines that stretch on for hours.

“Six hours is ridiculous in terms of waiting in line,” one Ohio voter told CNN. “I still haven’t had an opportunity to vote,” said a Florida reader after waiting in line for three hours. “It seems crazy.”

Rachel Maddow discussed the long lines — eight to ten hours in some places — on MSNBC last night.

46. Plug Says:

the chick in the back wit the jamacan head band looks like a grimlin

47. the watcherz Says:

Rick Rubin
    Just Blaze
    The Neptunes
    Kanye West

50 cent gives sound click producer g-unit chain and case of vitenam water

recorded song

repeat …
    i wouldent be surprise if it was….50 have to doing sumthing for career….i think he pulling all the stops 4 this one

48. b-ease Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    that chick in the leopard could get it.

Word up.

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:23 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:22 pm
    LF, but the best album covers ever were those Reggae Gold jawns….

————-
    Yup and that first Adina Howard album

***I’m high powered, put Adina Howard to sleep/yo, pardon- that bitch been on my mind all week

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:23 pm
    the chick in the back wit the jamacan head band looks like a grimlin

————-

I think that’s the same chick Mr. Pap took out to dinner

(no shots)

51. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea the Chic fil A around my area. Good looks on the Starbucks. I voted already, but I don’t drink coffee. I wonder if there are bars out there that give out free shots with “I voted” stickers

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 12:23 pm

What the f***? @

I’ll pray for you if you pray for me, Icon LOL!….we’re going to be in it for a while (nope)

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the watcherz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Rick Rubin
    Just Blaze
    The Neptunes
    Kanye West

50 cent gives sound click producer g-unit chain and case of vitenam water

recorded song

repeat …

***Shit reminds me of when Michael Jackson poured like $20 mil into recording “Invincible”, and it still flopped (sold like 2 milli)

54. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:23 pm
    the chick in the back wit the jamacan head band looks like a grimlin

————-

I think that’s the same chick Mr. Pap took out to dinner

cO-sIGN. PapaG fucks with animals.

55. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:25 pm

^ Yea the Chic fil A around my area. Good looks on the Starbucks. I voted already, but I don’t drink coffee…(edit)… Unless there’s a shot of Ripple, Nightrain, or Thuderbird that I can add to it

56. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:25 pm

DunkinDonuts got starbucks on the ropes, Close’n stores, Change’n coffees, Lower prices… Fuck starbucks.

57. PW Says:

What up nah.

58. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 12:23 pm

What the f***? @

————

LF: For some reason I want to dick Rachel Maddow down…. Don’t tell nobody though

59. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

but I don’t drink coffee.

***What kind of an alcoholic are you, LOL…I would think a nigga like you would have to start the caffeine intake at like 2am, just to get right for the morning commute, lol

60. Plug Says:

LF: my baby moms carved up my whip again. the honeydip Im talkin to must be a real winner. I judge all my women based off the dumb shit that crazy braud does

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

Rachel Maddow would get it.

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***That disclaimer made me sad, lol ***cues up sad Charlie Brown music/incredible Hulk hitchhiking theme medley****

@ Plug- damn, I know ol’ girl copped that Jazmine Sullivan jawn on the first day, lol

63. Beezy Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 12:29 pm

Rachel Maddow would get it.

>>LOL…I was just about to say she is more CiCi’s type. RMadd is hella lesbianic.

64. sean coonery Says:

Dare I say…..LALA > Michelle Obama?

Dare I say…..Vanessa Willliams > Michelle Obama

Dare I say….Snoop from the Wire > Michelle Obama

I like a chick…that hold out gats for me…

65. sean coonery Says:

I would dick down Pam Oliver…from FOX…

She got DSL (no broadband)….

Pam Oliver > Michelle Obama…

66. 0.9 Says:

yeah fake
    but maybe bette than the real tracklist !!!
    LOL