lcfc1.jpg

Hov, Puff, Mary, Russell and Kevin Liles stump hard for Obama at the Last Chance for Change rally at Florida Memorial University in Miami Lakes.

I think it’s safe to say that 7 out of 10 posts on your favorite blogs today will be election related.

lcfc2.jpg

lcfc3.jpg

lcfc4.jpg

lcfc10.jpg

lcfc5.jpg

lcfc6.jpg

110 Responses to “PICS: Jay-Z, Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Russell Simmons & Kevin Liles Campaign for Obama in Florida”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

I make this commenting shit look so fucking easy

2. b-ease Says:

Has it been confirmed whether Kevin Likes got gastric bypass? Or does he just have AIDS?

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMAO@ Why does this nigga in the 2nd to last pic 52 with braces? It’s too late now nigga!

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this nigga kevin lyles. . .

jesus christ.

5. Big Homie Says:

Where is Jadakiss?

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMAo @ Mary J Bliges mom being at the rally (see:2nd to last pic with Bracesman)

7. b-ease Says:

Wow…Russell really thinks he’s a Hindu…

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF:Niggas that wears jeans and a tie should get the shit slapped outta them

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

where’s daddy yankee?

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Mary is old, damn that means im getting old

11. b-ease Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:18 pm

*dead*

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

that second pic. . .

shorty behind diddy has GOTTA be possessed by the debil hisself. . . .

13. GMFB Says:

Puff looks like he’s wearing PJs

14. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

2nd Pic from top, 3rd broad to Right of Puff, jean miniSkirt, Slit in front… WHOS that broad, with her legs COCKED wide open, Slut.

15. Rockabye Says:

Real talk: Do we think Obama’s said the n-word past the age of, say, 20?

16. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I predict we won’t know the winner of this election before Friday.
    i predict we will have a bush, mccain and obama administration all at once

17. Big Homie Says:

Russell and his lisp.

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:19 pm

———-

Oh shit that’s Mary J? That bitch looks old as fuck! I know her and KC ain’t sucking those glass dicks again.. SMH.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

b-ease Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    Wow…Russell really thinks he’s a Hindu…

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo. . . that second pic is priceless on like 23 different levels. . .

20. b-ease Says:

Wow, I thought you were joking. Damn Mary.

Change? That’s Wassup

22. Plug Says:

dude got the 1970 braces

23. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Don’t front you know you like that shit….shit even I stared at it a couple more seconds than I should….

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mary old, man. . .

puff and hov turn 39 this year. . . so that puts MJB up there, too.

i wonder why she ain’t have no kids yet. . . .

25. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:25 pm
    mary old, man. . .

puff and hov turn 39 this year. . . so that puts MJB up there, too.

i wonder why she ain’t have no kids yet. .

————————-

Makeup is a motherfucker (no shots at Nahright members), because I would have never thought she looked that fucking old and stale

26. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:24 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:20 pm

shit, im secretly in love with Superhead, niggas know i got a Thing for sluts.

27. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

This was kinda scary to watch

28. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:26 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:25 pm
    mary old, man. . .

puff and hov turn 39 this year. . . so that puts MJB up there, too.

i wonder why she ain’t have no kids yet. .

————————-

Makeup is a motherfucker (no shots at Nahright members)

lmao… there he go.

29. sleep Says:

My co-worker finally admited to me today he’s voting for mccain cause he thinks obama is a socialist. This nigga never said anything anti obam for the past 2 months. That’s why I don’t fuck with polls.

All you internet geeks get out and vote. You can’t vote on itunes or zshare so stand your lazy ass on line

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

stale is the PERFECT fuckin word!

she look like what happens when you forget to tie the loaf of bread up, and you reach for a piece in like 3 days. . . .

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:27 pm
    This was kinda scary to watch

——————

*Calls Elizabeth*

*Grabs Heart*

*This the big one* (nope)

32. Carlos Voltron Says:

Next time the general election rolls around, I’m temporarily moving to a background state. They get mad attention just because they can’t make up their minds. Obama probably paying prostitutes to sleep with cats to get their votes.

33. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Damn some of them chicks can get it……like the chick in the 3rd pic behind Russ…..

34. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:28 pm

LMAO!

stale is the PERFECT fuckin word!

ROACH in the bread ass nigga.

35. robabank Says:

whats the big deal with not registering to vote . . . . nigs dont want there name in the system

36. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yo who ever did that shit is nice with whatever program they used

>>My co-worker finally admited to me today he’s voting for mccain cause he thinks obama is a socialist.

translation: I don’t know what socialism is, but I don’t like Black people and I heard Sarah Palin say it in a speech.

38. green eyes Says:

# robabank Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:30 pm

^ thats a bullshit excuse.

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    Yo who ever did that shit is nice with whatever program they used

——-

Yo I’m still lauging at this shit.. The motherfucker that did McCain even had his stroke-caused-shoulder-lean.. Priceless

40. green eyes Says:

smh @ spirit air having an “ochobama” sale

41. Beezy Says:

Damn that chick behind Russell can get it for sure.

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

45. A tribe called quest Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    *late pass*

iverson was traded to the pistons
    ————————————————-

smfh@trading billups and keeping hamilton

46. green eyes Says:

*Sends ATCQ an email with a ‘Slap the Shit Outta Them’ attachment*

48. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:32 pm
    # robabank Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:30 pm

^ thats a bullshit excuse.

if u got a Landline or Google account, your allready in the System… god 4bid is u got Immunization shots as a kid.

*puts on tinFoil Condom*
    *goes in*

49. that guy Says:

50. Carlos Voltron Says:

Let’s keep it light-hearted today.

if you’re undecided right now, you should seriously drink a shot of bleach with a battery acid chaser.

52. THE-XFACTA Says:

I’m voting for McCain because Palin is cute and looks like she has some good kitty kat.

53. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    *late pass*

iverson was traded to the pistons

Charles barkley ass nigga. Hot Sneakers, 76ers Franchise player, All guts & Glory, no ring.

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

my suit is tom ford.

55. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm

LOL….

>>BASICALLY…yo es, gotta tell u about the racist shit that me and our former HNIC experienced

aww damn…

57. SpotOn Says:

robabank Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:30 pm

^^You lost if you think they cant get your name if they want it

58. b-ease Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm

Yea, they ethered a group of undecideds on the daily show a couple weeks ago. Based on what those people were saying, it’s clear that undecideds are a mix of racists and complete morons.

59. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm

^ if you made your decision anytime after June you failed at thinking, and are too dumb to be allowed to vote

60. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm

If she gets naked for me I can get her a few votes…..real talk…..

61. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm

i know they dont sell massengill douche in Alaska… u know what that pussy smell like don’cha…

62. A tribe called quest Says:

ive noticed that obama supporters seem be educated and/or have common sense aka being able to decipher whether or not anal rape is cool

63. Joey Profit$ Says:

robabank Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:30 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

U stupid you got an ID YOUR IN THE SYSTEM!!! etc. etc.

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

CNN-John McCain plans suit of Young Dro for stealing his ‘Shoulder Lean’ rights. News at 11

65. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Party with Barack By Jimmy Valentime

youtube.com/watch?v=PvDsgasZSMo

drop this back in july

66. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol

67. A tribe called quest Says:

if you a corner boy you’re in the system… IF YOU WERE BORN IN THE US AND YOU STILL HAVENT BEEN DEPORTED… YOURE IN THE SYSTEM

68. green eyes Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:42 pm

^ that gave me a chuckle

69. robabank Says:

@crazy her pussy prolly smell like wild moose.

why is everybody acting like votings gonna cure all the U.S problems i dont give a fuck who the president is i still do me

70. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

I’ll put it like this,
    McCain Supporters = Soulja Boy lovers.
    Obama Supporters = Rational music lovers.

71. THE-XFACTA Says:

2 reasons to vote McCain:

1) He calls me his friend all the time

2) Gave a shout out to The-Xfacta the blogger during debate

72. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

robabank Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    @crazy her pussy prolly smell like wild moose.

that pussy IS wild moose. u see that last baby came out fucked up. (sorry)

73. b-ease Says:

why is everybody acting like votings gonna cure all the U.S

Who’s acting like that?

74. Plug Says:

fukk that. Obama gonna open the boarders. 1400 a pop ia too much.

75. green eyes Says:

that pussy IS wild moose. u see that last baby came out fucked up. (sorry)

^ lmao

76. Plug Says:

fukk that. Obama gonna open the boarders. 1400 a pop IS too much.

77. b-ease Says:

u see that last baby came out fucked up. (sorry)

That aint hers, that’s her daughters. Young freak just got knocked up again.

78. Mag Says:

# TUMER Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 1:25 am

Mag Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 1:14 am
    “What 50 Cent Can Learn from the McCain Campaign”
    ^^^^^

Damn you bloggers pray for a nigga’s downfall!

Im a fan of Fifty, but that article is pretty spot on. Fif needs to start rappin like he used to an drop more introspective verses ie Hate it or Love it
    ^^^^^

You read to many books!

79. S.I.C.K Says:

I would like to know where Iverson is headed, and the latest on the Marbury situation?All manner of sports are blocked at my job comp.

80. THE-XFACTA Says:

I wonder how Obama hooked up with Michelle ’cause that bitch ain’t cute at all. I don’t know what’s worse Michelle Obama or Tiny the Escape escapee

81. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

cause people think Obama is the messiah and others think Palin is sent from heaven

lmao

but voting on local propositions actually will actually have a direct effect on your life

>>why is everybody acting like votings gonna cure all the U.S problems

I haven’t heard not one person insinuate that.

83. A tribe called quest Says:

that baby came out retarded because

1. Shes retarded herself
    2. i know she got punched in the muff by her husband a couple times

84. b-ease Says:

I peeped that Es lol

85. Joey Profit$ Says:

Plug Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    boarders.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Still sittin sideways huh?

86. THE-XFACTA Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:48 pm

———–

Simple:

AI got traded to Detroit. Marbury is eating pills with Isiah

87. b-ease Says:

I wonder how Obama hooked up with Michelle ’cause that bitch ain’t cute at all.

It’s what I like to call the Serena syndrome. An ass so phat, it can turn a nick into a dime.

>>I peeped that Es lol

^lol, I was like, hold up…lemme edit that.

>>i dont give a fuck who the president is i still do me

and that’s cool, but if McCain wins, you had better make sure you do you past 250K per year.

89. robabank Says:

yeaa you guys are insinuating that by saying people are dumb jackasses etc if they havent registered . . . some people just dont fuck with the politricks

On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

91. that guy Says:

aww damn…

92. THE-XFACTA Says:

Undecided Voters=Voters who ain’t voting for Barack and just don’t want to say it.

Most people who are voting for Barack are excited and can’t wait to tell everyone about it.

93. Plug Says:

Still sittin sideways huh?
    —–
    yup.

*sips canned corona*

94. Jimmy Valentime Says:

robabank= A Robo poster

an you are a dumb ass if you dont care enough to try and make the place you live better

by putting the right people in power

bush fuck the whole world up and if you cant see that you are mildy retard
    or as we call it trig palin

>>we step into an elevator before an old white guy steps out. white guy steps out and says “dont you know your supposed to to wait for the white man to step out first? your guys not the president yet.” we try and laugh it off and old HNIC pushes the button and goes “yeah, were close”old white guy goes “wait, your black?!”

wooooowwwwwwww…lmao

96. Joey Profit$ Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y is that?
    * calls investigator, I think he’s on to us*

>>On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

I hope you deleted your plot outline for last week’s failed hit.

98. b-ease Says:

or as we call it trig palin

Damn.

99. that guy Says:

what a shmuck. someone ought to slap him with a voter registration card.

100. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:54 pm

wooooowwwwwwww…lmao
    ——————————————————————-

retirement came early for that iold white guy

101. b-ease Says:

On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

All those Malachi York and David Icke google searches will do that my friend.

102. SpotOn Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

^^^SK snitched on you after that Bush/secret service story in Bmore last week. Nigs on nah thot that was you for real..lol

103. Joey Profit$ Says:

eskay Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:56 pm
    >>On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

I hope you deleted your plot outline for last week’s failed hit.

lol – Yeah Bill might want to cover up those tattoes.

# eskay Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 2:56 pm

>>On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

I hope you deleted your plot outline for last week’s failed hit.

^ *writes eskay’s name on a hollow*

105. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

*EMERGENCY VOTE*

….all those infavor of Instant nahright ban, Say “I”

(Daps the mayor, hands stack of cash & keys to Old pickup truck)
    88 says: “I”

106. that guy Says:

wooooowwwwwwww…lmao

107. green eyes Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 3rd, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    On some real shit, I think my old laptop is under investigation.

^ chris hansen? smh… bmore lost

>cant make this shit up. and where the hell are u these days? come out of ur cave and stop by our new digs in Noho

yeah, I gotta slide through. might have to rent a desk from this guy so I can shoot spitballs at you.

109. A tribe called quest Says: