Video: Lupe Says LupEND will be 3-Disc Set

During a performance at the Congress Theater in Chicago last night, Lupe announces that the LupEND album will be a 3 disc set. The individual discs will be called Everywhere, Nowhere and Down Here.

via The LupEND Blog

85 Responses to “Video: Lupe Says LupEND will be 3-Disc Set”

1. J. Caesar Says:

damn lupe is one of the few who can keep my attention for 3 discs, FNF UP!

2. 0.9 Says:

lupe da soulquarian !

3. Ty big's Says:

charles hamilton releasing 8 mixtapes with just 2 weeks in between > Lupe 3 disc album

* looks at Pockets direction *

* straps on kevlar vest and hops in bulletproof truck *

4. Victory Says:

Lupe >> Anyone under 28

5. 0.9 Says:

lupe wants definitely go platinium
    and i think with this ish/idea
    he can go easily !
    why not,
    500 000 buy the deluxe edition
    plus 50 000 by only Everywhere
    50k by only DownHere, 50k Nowhere
    plus Itunes and singles 250k

6. Ty big's Says:

young piff clinton Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    Gucci Mane is the realest.

…. realest what exactly ? …..

7. 0.9 Says:

20-25 years old list :
    cory gunz, charles hamilton, wale?
    25-28 years old list:
    Lupe, Wale?, Jay elec
    wayne ????
    newest/rookie/withoutalbum:
    25-30 years old : Ortiz, Saigon, Wale?

8. sleep Says:

Now he know niggas got short attention span

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Go call Pockets

10. Via_Pluto Says:

I need this in my life right now!

Lupe is Charles fav rapper….

11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Good call****

12. 0.9 Says:

Nas’ Lupe fav rapper

But Nas is ! thus

13. 0.9 Says:

nah nah nah
    it’s not Qtip his fav !

14. Ty big's Says:

0.9 Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:25 pm
    20-25 years old list :
    cory gunz, charles hamilton, wale?
    25-28 years old list:
    Lupe, Wale?, Jay elec
    wayne ????
    newest/rookie/withoutalbum:
    25-30 years old : Ortiz, Saigon, Wale?

Jay electronica is 31
    and Budden is 28 so if it’s under 28 he can’t be included but if it’s 28 or under than he has to be one there

15. Via_Pluto Says:

^^^Both statements are true..

16. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

The movie W. is some bullshit

They made it seem like he really honestly thought there was wmdeez

That he’s really a good guy

17. Victory Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:35 pm

The movie W. is some bullshit

They made it seem like he really honestly thought there was wmdeez

That he’s really a good guy

it was more like a bildenberg meeting where they planned all that shit. even the fake saddam hanging

18. 0.9 Says:

2009 LupEND will be a great success no doubt !!!
    cuz it’s da FiASCO LUPEnd Of career !!! (lol)

2010 lupe fiasco’s book !

” i’m not a rapper, i’m writer …

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Bilderberg Group, yeah, Saddam and Bin laden been dead

20. Ty big's Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    The movie W. is some bullshit

They made it seem like he really honestly thought there was wmdeez

That he’s really a good guy

…. yeah supposedly the real W told them they had to say certain things and avoid certain things, I thought it was gonna be some type of spoof of him when I saw the previews but I decided to stay away once I read he how much he censored and rewrote it …

21. Ty big's Says:

O and he is a god fearing christian so of course he is a good man (c) typical middle america conservative view point

This is a Christian country (c) random racist crazy bitch from that Ohio rally

it’s amazing how much a role christian beliefs and principles play in the American laws and governing especially since there is supposed to be a clear separation of church and state, but somehow people have no issues ignoring that fact

22. 0.9 Says:

that will be the first TRIPLE album of da history ??????????

23. L-L Says:

can’t wait, gonna be classic !!!

24. Victory Says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_album

25. sleep Says:

I bought the bootleg movie W yesterday hope I’m not dissappionted.

Nigga bin laden aint dead

26. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yo ty real talk if Obama doesnt win, do you think some type of Civil War or somthing major will jump off?

27. Victory Says:

if Obama dont win. Po-po in the major cities with large blck populations have been readied for retaliation if they sense foul play.

28. 0.9 Says:

YEAH FIRST “Tr3ple” ALBUM !!!
    IN DA HIPHOP-RAP HISTORY AND [PROBABLY A CLASSIC ISH] SURE A GREAT ISH
    cuz ciara’s next album won’t it (a great hiphop-rap album)

29. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Obama will win tho

30. Victory Says:

i might go watch SAW V. Trailer look big: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrwRR2lxDQ&feature=related

31. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Bhutto said he was dead, why would she lie? She was killed by her own Government

32. 0.9 Says:

obama would win !
    obama will win !
    oWWWWWWWW !
    BOSS DON BIGGAVELI !
    fux with ya boi!
    Owwwwwwwwww !

33. pockets Says:

cuz he thinks outside the box

*retires*

34. 0.9 Says:

OBAMA DA POLiTiC PROPHET !
    BARACK IS Dat CHANGE NEEDED
    MAX B DAH WAVY PROPHET !
    BIGGAVELi IZ Dat WAVE NEEDED

35. farsideoff Says:

what do you make of this?

36. sleep Says:

Smh @ white people thinking they have to tell me they support obama whenever I talk them even if the convo has nothing to do with polotics. In my head I’m like ok wtf good for you

37. 0.9 Says:

Best hooks from max b ??
    top 3, 5 !?!!

38. Victory Says:

# sleep Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

looool.
    im in London and that same shit happens. I’ll be in my media lesson and my teacher will tell me. I’m like “you cant vote in America, it dont matter!”
    I read somewhere if it was an international election Obama would get 97% of the vote.

Also, i know this is a few months late but did u kno the BBC used Mos Def – May-December during their coverage of the Olympics?

39. Victory Says:

# farsideoff Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

what do you make of this?
    i would KILL my girl if that happened. really take her life… btw. i love her.

40. 0.9 Says:

but u’re in da clivage black/white
    but all whites aren’t racist ! and also in europe BARACK ain’t Black
    he’s “métis” cuz his mother is white and his father is black !
    in america a person with a color a lil bit dark iz a black
    but in europe he’s “métis”, from the term “métissage”
    so it’s great, for the values of “freedom, melting pot and love”
    so they are happy that this change in american for the 4th nov !!!
    PEACE

41. Majaleeg Says:

farsideoff Says:

November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

what do you make of this?

I don’t trust ’em or love ’em, that’s some bullshit (C) Statlanta

42. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    HA!! Surely you jest!!

43. PW Says:

This 3 disc shit is just too much.

Like…seriously….wtf dude.

44. 0.9 Says:

yeah but it’s mixtape !!!
    but if charles called that albums !!
    people would say : that’s weak !
    SO ??? i this case, album > mixtape

but sometimes artists haven’t good labels
    and thus they do big mixtapes !!! but

in BIGG majority : ALBUMS > MIXTAPEZ

45. Ty big's Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:47 pm

…. depends on how it goes down, if on Tues. night they announce he lost and theres no major controversies being talked about, I think you’ll see small mini riots in certain spots but otherwise I wouldn’t expect much, if they have a drawn out legal process in which the senate has to decide who won like in 2000 or the lawyers are arguing for days like in 2004 and Obama doesn’t win than yeah I could see it happening

crazy part is there could be some of that if Obama does win too, all this shit with them trying to Pin Obama as anti-american and a terrorist is reallt terrible because they are sucessfully convincing people of this and how are those people gonna react if they truly believe a terrorist with anti-american agendas is the president

46. Majaleeg Says:

Direct respect, due to stress I almost lost my life
    My baby momma so much drama I gotta pay that price
    I’m a trip, I hate hoes on one hand
    The other hand I want me a wife
    Cop the Jag then lace her with ice
    Leave the mall with bags, yeah right!
    Skeet on that freak then dip the same night
    Fly a kite bitch, buddy colder than a ice pick
    Fuck you and your best friend, I’m quite sick
    Plus it’s my third leg make ’em throw fits
    I don’t trust ’em nor love em – that’s some bullshit!
    Ol’ girl pregnant, now she’s headed
    to the delivery room to have yo’ baby
    Dawg, that’s your lady – muh’fucker you crazy!
    Fuck that broad, she’s Shady
    Aftermath bitch I’m swayze
    How is latex lazy, that pussy had my vision hazy

47. PHENOMENON Says:

What if “Lupe Fiasco’s: LupE.N.D.” is better than “Lupe Fiasco’s: The Cool”?

That would be too amazing.

48. 0.9 Says:

NAH first TRiPLE Album in history.
    PEOPLE Talk like Tupac was the first and that was incredible, encore now !
    but people don’t talk in term of quality. they talk like “Pac was the FIIIIIIIIIIIRSTTTTTTTTT, nanana!!! ”
    TUPAC WAS THE ISH BUT not for all, the most good prolific but not the best in term of lyricism
    SO i wanna see a triple disc by a great rapper. and lupe is da dude for this. cuz jayz doesn’t have the time to do dat (loool) and kanye west iz on his autotune-vibro-shyt ! so lupe is a great rapper, not a big star, well famous, young, gifted. he’s the best rapper for this ish !

maybe pusha t can !! LOOL

49. Ty big's Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:16 pm

^ ^
    HA!! Surely you jest!!

…. nah dead ass (c) charles …..seriously every mixtape he has dropped has been more than great and name me one rapper who has released a double album that doesn’t get heavily critized for too many fillers and you think Lupe can fill a triple and avoid that ? I mean he couldn’t even avoid that problem with the cool so a triple album naw not a good look and I like Wasalu but take it one album at a time and at the very least your giving people too much at once, ninjas are too easily sidetracked /I just lost my train of thought but besides that , a triple album is too much at once now if he was to release 3 separate albums like a month apart that could work all at once is a terrible idea, I will look forward to it and give it a fair shot but there is no way I’m gonna be able to devote the time to properly knowledge a triple cd

50. sleep Says:

Bars in nyc were the place to be during the primaries and debate, it was almost like a championship game. I can’t wait for tuesday night to hit up one of those bars again.

*obama top 10 most influential blacks in american history of course he’s at the bottom of that list but he’s top 10*

Wait for somebody to same I’m wrong

51. 0.9 Says:

if the first disc is like Food and Liquor, the second as The Cool,
    That would be ALREADY amazin’
    But if the third is better than the cool,
    THAT would be REALLY amazin’

52. 0.9 Says:

STREET DISCIPLE
    is th best doubl album
    (re]listen!

53. Ty big's Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    Obama will win tho

… hope so but like Obama has instructed his campaign to act like they are 10 points behind thats how we all should be acting and talking, complacency and hope based on the polls can only hurt, ignore the polls and make sure you and everyone you know gets off their ass and does there part, cause if you don’t you forfeit the right to complain afterwards ….

I’m going to do a post @ alumnah. either after these 3:30 games or tomorrow morning about the ” Bradely effect ” tweaked from my school article to apply more towards the nah audience and a big part of the article will be about avoiding the complacency and not taking shit for granted

I’ll drop notice in here once it is up for anyone who cares

54. PHENOMENON Says:

Charles Hamilton is better than Lupe??

Fuck outta here. He has better lyrics and more complex concepts and metaphores than Lupe? Better flow?

He shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentance paragraph as Lu.

**Imo.

55. 0.9 Says:

AIMé CéSAIRE >
    MARTIN LUTHER
    MALCOM X
    OBAMA
    TUPAC
    …and the rest…

56. PHENOMENON Says:

Lupe Fiascos mixed tape trilogy > Charles Hamilton raised to the 1Oth

57. Ty big's Says:

farsideoff Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

what do you make of this?

….. shits childish, grow the fuck up bitches cheat guys cheat, just cause she says one thing don’t make it true, if she cheats and you catch her take it as a sign that obviously she wasn’t content and that you shouldn’t want to be with a bitch that would do that and move the fuck on with your life, no need to be petty and take it to a level like that, the only things like this I’ve seen that i agree with is about people who are knowingly spreading STDs ….

58. sleep Says:

Rappers likely to vote for mccain?

50 cent

59. JALbert Says:

# 0.9 Says:

lupe wants definitely go platinium
    and i think with this ish/idea
    he can go easily !
    why not,
    500 000 buy the deluxe edition
    plus 50 000 by only Everywhere
    50k by only DownHere, 50k Nowhere
    plus Itunes and singles 250
    ^^^^^

Even if singles counted, you’re still only at 900k.

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88since88 Says:

BITCH!

61. 0.9 Says:

yeah but 900 it’s big, 950K it’s plat !
    okay it’s not 1000k but if lupe scores 900 000
    in 3months………………
    the label will DO A big promotion for the rest of the year !

62. M.Tyson Says:

how much is bread is lupe go run this 3 disc set for $20.. $30??

63. Ty big's Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:33 pm
    Charles Hamilton is better than Lupe??

He shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentance paragraph as Lu.

**Imo.

…. a) thats not even what I was saying, i’m saying 3 ablums at once is overload, who has the time to properly knowledge 3 albums at once, charles is releasing a mixtape every 2 weeks so you got weeks to digest it and go about yoru life and listen to other music, no one rapper can hold someones attention to properly digest a triple album before giving up and moving on and forgetting about it

b) agree to disagree, F&L was my shit and I fucked with the fareinheight mixtapes but those can’t compare to staff development it’s charles hamilton and death of a mixtape rapper IMO ( this is not debateable because you can not tell me my opinion better than I, I’m not saying you have to agree but you should lol )

c) people keep missing why I’m such a fan of charles music, he raps and raps about real shit that I not only relate to but philisophical type shit and theories that I really relate too and fuck with ( so does Lupe but Charles does a little more to me personally ) and here is the key, charles has the best ear for beats I have heard in a long ass time plus he makes a lot of the beats, he plays the piano and the guitar, he kills it on the guitar on I’m good ( brett hart ) so as a whole musical package really whose fucking with that (c) Land

64. Victory Says:

video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&vid=df8ebf74-bc71-4c30-a957-10d3f39712c1&from=homepage_carousel

65. Ty big's Says:

also @ Phenom – be honest here how much of charles have you listened to ? have you checked all his mixtapes ? did you just give them a quick listen or did you bump them a couple of times, or do you really fuck with it just don’t think he is on Wasulu’s level ?

66. Ty big's Says:

sleep Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:40 pm
    Rappers likely to vote for mccain?

50 cent

” the only rapper voting for McCain is Daddy Yankee ” (c) royce

67. Victory Says:

i just noticed… WHY THE FUCK IS THE CLOUD BEHIND THE WOMAN IN THE COLUMBIA LOGO SHAPED LIKE A PYRAMID? WHY IS HER TORCH RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THT PYRAMID CLOUD?

Shawn knows.

68. 0.9 Says:

but the recession is here
    so 500 000 it’s really good !
    maybe!? Lupe will be the weezy of 2009 (lol) (not musically!!!!)
    i don’t think. but Food n liquor was 400k, the Cool was 500k
    so i think lupEND (last ish) with a dope deluxe edition (for cheap)
    can be really a success !

but weezy’s C4 will be again a biggest success nevertheless

69. Iceberg Slimm Says:

farsideoff Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

what do you make of this?
    ———————–
    LMAO at you being able to unlock secret videos and pics of her

70. 0.9 Says:

if da three disc is is 20$ !
    that will be a big jackpot for his label cuz 500k without doubt… and more
    with each disc and singles and itunes.
    but i don’t think that will be 20, more 29$ !!! so???
    BUT IF IT’s A CLASSIC, U LOVES AND U DONT COUNT !!! LOL

71. Victory Says:

FUCKED UP!!!

Trailer for Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons.

It has the illuminati polygram and Tom Hanks says ‘its illuminati’

72. Victory Says:

FUCKED UP!!!

Trailer for Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons.

It has the illuminati polygram and Tom Hanks says ‘its illuminati’

73. Ty big's Says:

in BIGG majority : ALBUMS > MIXTAPEZ

…… I strongly disagree, an album forces you to placate to the wishes of the label to try to get commercial appeal, for at least part of the album the rapper is forced out of his element, mixtapes are specifically what the artist wants no filter no one saying no do a song for the club no do a song about this, mixtape create more freedom, how many times in the last couple of years has an artist released a mixtape either right before or right after an album in which case the mixtape was better than the album….. the answer waaaay too many and I;d say the majority

74. 0.9 Says:

yo, if tpain third album for da 11nov is leaked now
    the end of da next week itz da kanye shyt, he’s fo da 24nov !
    ..but where iz da common’s umc so (eleven november)

yo pockets, your moms

76. Victory Says:

# Iceberg Slimm Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:53 pm

farsideoff Says:
    November 1st, 2008 at 4:05 pm

what do you make of this?
    ———————–
    LMAO at you being able to unlock secret videos and pics of her

anyone got 2 tha video yet?

77. Ty big's Says:

man Jimmy Clausen needs to step it up and get me at least 66 more passing yards

with 3 more receptions going to Golden Tate ( why wouldn’t he already have more looks shits digusting B. )

and I just need 8 more of those Clausen yards to go to Malcom Floyd and I’m good money

78. 0.9 Says:

bad artist are really corny and commercial asshole
    so their albums are corny and for asshole ! yeah
    but
    when common, kanye, mos, talib and great rappers
    do an album ! it’s better than mixtapes !!!!!

after u have great mixtapes as jake one, statik select or others !!!
    but it’s not one artist, it’s deejayz and so it’s not the same ish.
    the artist way iz completely different. it’s not the same categorie

so charles mixtapes or rookies like dat, it’s for BUZZ
    nothing more!! to create a good fan base to do an album without flop !

BUT IF one of their mixtapes WAS an album !!!
    people would be like : THAT IZ WEAK !!! bwhhooooooo !!!
    SO ????

so yeah mixtapes create more freedom
    BUT ALSO NOT A BIG BUDGET SO NOT BEST BEATS SO NOT THE BEST PERFORMANCES (flow/beats)!!!
    okay, someone can do a better texts on a mixtape, but in majority, album are better
    IF NOT, it’s the problem of the artist, not the problem of the album format !!!
    cuz when u talk about great top 5, it’s illmatic, …
    not mixtapes !!

SO UNDERGROUND great ARTIST’s mixtapes > Weak Major label artists
    BUT IF COMMON OR NAS and GREAT RAPPERS LIKE DAT with a label, do a mixtape > underground great rappers’ mixtapes

79. 0.9 Says:

it’s like i write like dat,
    for more freedom
    but i can’t be the greatest writer
    with this grammar here !
    LOOOOOOOOOOL

80. Majaleeg Says:

Can’t help but think that that’s someone I know……

Mindy Marin, is that you???

81. Majaleeg Says:

Bobby Womack’s “If You Think You’re Lonely Now” >>>>>>>

82. Ty big's Says:

when common, kanye, mos, talib and great rappers
    do an album ! it’s better than mixtapes !!!!!

…… those guys don’t release mixtapes, talib has but let’s be real i’m a big fan of all of them but they all have released garbage albums …….

after u have great mixtapes as jake one, statik select or others !!!
    but it’s not one artist, it’s deejayz and so it’s not the same ish.
    the artist way iz completely different. it’s not the same categorie

….. what bout the fact that Jada’s the champ is her is better than every album he ever released, Styles stays killing mixtapes even though gangster and a gentleman was the shit, the Nas mixtape was head an shoulders above the album, say what you want but Budden has releassed 2 classic mixtapes that are better than the majority of album released in the pat decade and then he released halfway house which is also better than most albums, theres plenty other examples of this throughout rap and people need to stop dismissing the quality of a mixtape just because it isn’t released by a label and sole in best buy , judge them the same by the amount of quality songs on the CD end of story

the fact that people say but what has he done with an album is beyind retarded do you really care if it’s a ” mixtape ” or an ” album ” if it’s that good

also most the mixtapes I;m talking about really are albums because they aren’t just rapping over recycled beats thats a different story but these guys are all putting out mixtapes with original production so why do you refuse to give it less credit than if it was released by a label ?

so charles mixtapes or rookies like dat, it’s for BUZZ
    nothing more!! to create a good fan base to do an album without flop

83. jaydon the don Says:

the cool > food and liquor

84. Bobby Figital Says:

A double disk and a instrumental CD would be more bangin….2 me but I think Lu knows what he is doing

85. kedordu Says:

8 ball did a 3 disk set . i was hoping detox would be a 3 disk set too . its not that hard to figure out that consumers want quality and quantity.