Video: Lil Wayne – Mrs. Officer/Comfortable

Baby’s baby’s 4th single off C3.

Hit the jump to see Lil Wayne in a Lebron James advert for Nike.

Spotted at Ian’s.

Related: Jay-Z and Lebron rally 20,500 for Obama in Cleveland.

Previously: Lil Wayne @ Power 105’s Powerhouse (Video) | The Paparazzi vs. Lil Wayne Round 2 (Video) | Carter III To Be Re-Released With All New Songs

160 Responses to “Video: Lil Wayne – Mrs. Officer/Comfortable”

1. G7 Says:

top shotta

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

Oi Oi G, what’s good?

lmao @ Plug’s consecutive first FAIL

3. G7 Says:

salute Eng!

4. moresickaMC Says:

Wow that Joell,Royce,Crook,Budden project is gonna be bonkers. its really great to see top lyricists collaboratin. who cares how much it sells it will be great hiphop.

*cant wait for Crooked to enter the building(pause)

5. digital scales Says:

She’s gold digger fly

6. PW Says:

What’s Weezy’s purpose in that commercial?

7. Late Pass Says:

Mrs. Offica

8. laTira Says:

so wanye is taller then bobby…

9. A Sock-O-Drama Says:

who saw that rick rossssss cameo in the video wit dat cop costume..nigga was shootin buttons all over

10. sleep Says:

Comfortable shouldve been a single

11. G7 Says:

moresickaMC Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 1:03 am

^it is great to see these elite MC’s showing some true unity. nh. And it looks like there won’t be a chance of them becoming the next 4Horseman, putting nothing out. I wonder what the group name will be called.

12. G7 Says:

moresickaMC Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 1:03 am

=====

13. sleep Says:

Fuck a joe bidden I can’t fuck with that nigga

14. sleep Says:

Internet rappers

15. PHENOMENON Says:

Is anyone familiar wih Danger Doom?

16. moresickaMC Says:

G7 Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 1:38 am
    moresickaMC Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 1:03 am

oh wait Crooked is in the building already. was late on that

nway…ive heard the project may be actually called Slaughterhouse(not just that track). but those r net rumours at the moment.

nway cant wait for this project to jump off(no pun).

they need to give some1 else the camera tho..I find Budden annoying.dude yaps too damn much. i understand hes tryin to get that competitive spirit jumpin..but damn

17. moresickaMC Says:

Jay-Z>>>>>

when BBC is doin a documentary on yr life, u know yr status is in the stratosphere.

Jay-Z haters lost

18. Digital scales Says:

Is anyone familiar wih Danger Doom?
    I am mf doom and danger mouse on the beats

19. cforl Says:

that shit is super weak cuz the peoples champion Kevin Garrnett has done that sense his rookie year of 1998 bitches!!

20. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

that nigga abused the tattoos & is about 2 do the same with the piercings. that shit looks ridiculous now, but it’s gonna look pathetic when he’s 60. thats IF he puts a hault on the Rick James lifestyle.

cocaines ah helluva drug lookin ass nigga

21. PW Says:

Its all love, why try and hate us?
    dont make me call thugs, have u shook like vibrators
    headshots will ruin your linings and tapers
    we hustlers, flip cane like phi betas

22. PHENOMENON Says:

. . . Not really feeling this video.

It’s ok though.

23. JohnKole Says:

not feelin this video at all
    new t-pain track – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIsWsIqIi9g

24. Ill E Says:

PW Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 2:52 am
    Its all love, why try and hate us?
    dont make me call thugs, have u shook like vibrators
    headshots will ruin your linings and tapers
    we hustlers, flip cane like phi betas

Sick quote…’flip cane like phi betas” is clever…who’s quote is this?

25. PHENOMENON Says:

Welp. . .

I’m off to vote.

I better be first in line!! Coast to Coast AM radio should hold me down until 7.

26. sleep Says:

Obamito

27. Digital scales Says:

With a line like ”dont make me call thugs” thats prob his own line

28. TUMER Says:

wayne needs to leave what’s left of his face alone.

29. sleep Says:

I think I might get a little emotional(not crying) if obama win. I think I’m gonna think about all the things black people went through and are still going through and try to in perspective that a black man is president. Who know I may even release a couple drops we’ll see tuesday night or wednesday morning

30. TUMER Says:

“lip rings are for fucking faggots” (C) my little brother. He’s actually gay (yes my bro’s a poof andyes I’m slowly getting over it) and yet he openly states that he hates “poncy-limp-wristed-fairy-faggots” shit disgusts him. Apparently ther’s a difference.

31. sleep Says:

Lol ur brother is gay lol. This kid in my group in one of my classes is gay but he’s cool. I’m not homophobic like those guys

32. PHENOMENON Says:

Back from voting.

It went very smoothly.

I went in and out of course. . . ’cause I’m sort of a big deal around these parts.

And I listened to “Viva La Hova” on the way home. My goodness that tape is tough.

It was one of those tapes or albums that you drive past your turn home because you want to drive more just to listen to it.

33. Tackle clubs, never rock Lugz, I'm way above. This mic is like golden gloves verses spark plug... Says:

“Viva La Hova”
    —–
    the heck is that?

34. Joe 88 Says:

The AR make you do 2 flips, how you been in the game 15 years, only got 2 whips?

^Hood is on yo ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

35. b-ease Says:

“Viva La Hova”
    —–
    the heck is that?

The Jay-Z/Coldplay mashup album.

What’s good Nah? *daps all in vicinity*

36. Joe 88 Says:

lol. Mysonne goes in on T.I.

I understand why T.I did the 1-800-TIPS commercial, it’s not for the criminals to use, of course, but mysonne was saying some funny shit.

This the same nigga that made “doing my job” that’s like finding out your preacher sells drugs after church, & you caught him, & you still going to church

37. PHENOMENON Says:

>>the heck is that?

Coldplay [“Viva La Vida”] + Jay-Z = “Viva La Hova”

I recomend you familiarize yourself with it.

38. Tackle clubs, never rock Lugz, I'm way above. This mic is like golden gloves verses spark plug... Says:

is it new hov verses?

39. Joe 88 Says:

is it new hov verses?

^prolly not, that’s why I aint download it, if it is, i’ll give it a spin.

40. G7 Says:

Happy Halloween you scary lookin’ maw’fukkas!!

*daps all*

41. Joe 88 Says:

You was the tightest one in the group, but you was fucking up the loot, how you a gangster with that metallic silver astronaut suit?

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Jay told the crowd, “We the youth are going to show them our power.”

we the youth?

wow.

didn’t know 37 was considered young these days. . . .

*dapz morning crew*

44. the watcherz Says:

Jay told the crowd, “We the youth are going to show them our power.”

we the youth?

wow.

didn’t know 37 was considered young these days. . . .
    yea… but he does influence the youth heavily

45. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*listens to mrs officer for the first time*

46. the watcherz Says:

what up 3x *daps everyone*

47. Joe 88 Says:

yea… but he does influence the youth heavily

^when HE WAS 37, that nigga was 36 on the rick ross “hustlin” remix, he gotta be turning king cobra this year, or they juking the stats, lol.

48. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Iv poly’d with this nigga valentino when he was signed to dtp, that nigga is no joke like 5’2

This nigga literally had 30 bitches in a line waiting to talk to him in the club…you would of thought he was signing autographs, but they was just taking turns to talk to son in an orderly fashion

Crazy

Lmao at the lip ring jokes

49. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^Hood is on yo ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Joe tell me not ya man is going in..

Iv actually bumped that shit like 4 5 times already..

Kiss has to make a record, no corny interviews

Either that or when he see him beat his ass (C) Pun

50. the watcherz Says:

yea… but he does influence the youth heavily

51. PHENOMENON Says:

You know how female fans are.

Stanley for any dude on the t.v. box. No matter how ridiculous they look.

Think about what type of chick or state of mind you would have to be in to be the 3Oth chick in line.

Joshua went in.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 8:52 am
    Jay told the crowd, “We the youth are going to show them our power.”

we the youth?

wow.

didn’t know 37 was considered young these days. . . .

54. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:06 am
    Joshua went in.

***The Jada impression was funny as shit “nigga gettin’ fat off all this Chinese food”, lol….but still, we need a board (c) Hov- besides that, the “freestyle” was about 3 minutes too long…

55. G7 Says:

>>hov is foreva young as far as hip ohp go….i compare him to like paul mccartney or bruce springstien but just in rap …yea they old but they still influence everyone including the young wit there music….it lil white kids that fucks wit the beatles and still familiar wit his music that happen like years ago…hov gonna have that same effect

^young hip hop fans don’t have the same respect for elders as fans in other genres of music, so you can’t really compare.

*dapz Nahgerians*

57. PHENOMENON Says:

>>hov is foreva young. . .

I know I have that song somewhere.

And what you said is true. I belive Jay will be the first Hip-Hop artist to have the longevity of a Bruce Springstein, Areosmith, or Paul McCartney.

58. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Bleek is a better hype man than he is a rapper

59. Joe 88 Says:

Co-sign Digital & Billz

And we don’t need a board for this situation because his song is fire, jimmy & jigga was different because jimmy shit was booty butt cheeks, but this hood shit is crack rock, prolly his best song ever.

And the same people that think we need a board say “sales don’t mean nothing” I thought high sales & ignoring beef because there not on your level was the same thing? Jada needs to respond, give me his email, i’ll blow his shit up until he responds or drop a slick one liner or something. lol.

60. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I hate when slides hit they kids in front of me

61. PHENOMENON Says:

I gave my “I Voted” sticker to the neighborhood cat.

62. b-ease Says:

I don’t think he’s the only one. I’m pretty sure at this point that Face, Snoop, Nas, Outkast, and maybe even Ghost will be able to tour relatively succesfully and release music for as long as they want.

Hip hop has just got the age where we can actually have a genearation of elder statesmen that can be relavent for more than 5 or 6 years.

63. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Nah, it’s not the same thing, at all…Jada’s paid his dues, Joshua trying to come up, by being disloyal and disrespectful…we need a board, lol

64. b-ease Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:10 am
    Bleek is a better hype man than he is a rapper

Indeed.

65. the watcherz Says:

well maybe hov can the first it gotta sumwhere…..and we not talking bout a normal rapper here we talking bout the god mc…i got my lil nephews addicted to hov they dnt understand half the shit he saying but they like it…hov is just that universal….if the youngins dnt respect it it’s because the old head dident try hard enough to make em understand….all youngins not lil weezy dickriderz….i bet you cant name 2 13 year old that dnt know jay verse to slu….i know this because im young myself. jay legacy gone be past on believe it..if you dnt believe that than u dnt believe hip hop gonn be here in 30 years.

If you don’t feel this way about your homies, they shouldn’t be in your circle (no CMB):

And the hook is what I live and die by.

Literally.

67. Joey Profit$ Says:

Whut up nahrighters!!

68. PHENOMENON Says:

I think sales should just be the icing on the cake on top of everything else.

But not something that validates you as an artist exactly.

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:15 am

**Co-sign..I think that it’s notable that a lot of acts these days- the ones you mentioned, Em, MF Doom, and a few others have outlived what used to be a rapper’s “shelf life”- when Jay-Z first got on, it was hard for him to get signed because he was 27, and m’fukkas thought he was too old…

70. G7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:08 am
    *dapz Nahgerians*

^salute!

71. Joe 88 Says:

^So J-Hood aint pay his dues? He was in the back (n/h) since 2000, what the nigga gotta do? Run to outback stakehouse? lol.

Some of the lines in that song I belive, like when he said he wasn’t on jada 2nd album cause he wasn’t hanging off his dick (n/h)

he said he beefed with puffy, then did the same shit puff did, sheek even said they could’ve put his album out, but they wanted it to be perfect, sounds familiar? (c. free the lox wife beaters)

I would be angry too if I wanna put a album out, but I gotta wait for “ya’ll” to say it’s ready?. I don’t see how he was being disloyal, no one wants to be a worker there whole life, except for bleek.

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the funniest thing about the newest Jada/Joshua thing, is that naan nigga out here, regardless of your position in the beef (none) is gonna cop Joshua’s trash before the new Jada…tell me I’m lying…I think it’s corny when a nigga from your own crew, who you took under your wing, puts your shit out there (none), exaggerated or not….Jada should do a comeback diss, with Joshua’s step pops singing the hook…”J H-O-O-D, bring that ass to meeeeeeeeee” (none, lol)

73. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Bumpin’ to LL and Nas first album on your way to work >

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Joe- on the real, would you buy a Joshua album…being a dedicated weed carrier who occasionally spits a verse doesn’t equal paying dues…I refuse to believe that Joshua has ever killed Kiss or anybody else on the Lox on anything….

75. PHENOMENON Says:

Fu*k work > Bumpin’ to LL and Nas first album on your way to work

76. PHENOMENON Says:

Fu*k work Day off.

77. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Am I the only on that’s having problems with rapidshare?

78. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

listenin to old school hits in the morning >>>>>>>>

word to russ parr morning show play them HITS this morning!

79. Joey Profit$ Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:22 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co – sign I wouldn’t even download the bootleg

80. PHENOMENON Says:

Bumpin’ to LL and Nas first album on your way to work >

^ ^
    I know what you mean but pulling into that work parking lot just ruins the day beyond belif after such bliss.

81. G7 Says:

Hood was puttin’ out some tough freestyles in the early millenium. There’s far worse guys out there that have albums out.

82. the watcherz Says:

i can see my self when i get older wit kidz im gonna be bumping reasonable doubt making my seeds listen to hov……imma be making breafest blasting dead presidents….just how my parents played their old shit wit me lol

83. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

UGLY COCK SUCKA

84. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol @ all the shots at bleek.

coming of age was a dope album. . . and the understanding wasn’t as good, but had some FLY ass tracks on there (see: i get high)

85. Joe 88 Says:

@ Joe- on the real, would you buy a Joshua album…

^No, but that still don’t take away from the diss being hot, & deserving a response, if we all hip hop heads, we gotta look at a battle, no matter how big or small for what it is, no matter the reason why they beefing, we gotta pay attention to the words, & currently hood is winning. If I never heard neither one of them, but heard that song I woulnd’t go “he don’t need to respond” I would think “damn, he getting in this dude shit right now, what the next nigga gonna do?”

>being a dedicated weed carrier who occasionally spits a verse doesn’t equal paying dues…

^So spliff aint pay dues? I wasn’t never a hood fan period, but I remember a time when niggas was saying he was next, saying he was better than the whole state prop, etc, he aint pay his dues like the prop because HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE. If a nigga introduce me to some bitches, I can’t let him disrespect me just because he put me on, I still gotta be true to myself first. Ya’ll want niggas to fall to one knee just because he got ya foot in the door, show respect & don’t forget who got you there, but you can’t let that stop your grind. If J-Hood never did this, he wouldn’t even have this much of a buzz

>I refuse to believe that Joshua has ever killed Kiss or anybody else on the Lox on anything….

^Co-sign. lol

86. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:28 am
    listenin to old school hits in the morning >>>>>>>>

word to russ parr morning show play them HITS this morning!

CD player > radio

j/k *daps*

So nobody got love for this song? This was the best song on the album!

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon will receive an upgrade from Samuel L. Jackson and Wu-Tang Clan rapper/producer RZA.

Jackson is preparing to star in a remake of the 1985 cult classic.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the entertainer will play “Sho’nuff, the Shogun of Harlem,” a role played by the late Julius Carry in the original film.

89. the watcherz Says:

CD player > radio
    ipod> cd player>tapes>radio

90. Words is Born Says:

if the LOX put out Josh at the height of his supposed buzz, he woulda flopped (NOPE!) and then lox woulda been blamed for lack of promotion.. cause not going gold in the times of plentiful platinum woulda looked silly. truth is, there never was as much of a hype for him.

not that he’s whack or anything..

91. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CD player > radio

j/k *daps*

nah nigga, you right. .. . but when they got the old school mix on, there’s nothin like it!

i was listening to heavy d’s “i like it” and almost crashed on 14th street!

92. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:28 am
    Bumpin’ to LL and Nas first album on your way to work >

^ ^

I agree 100……that’s why I circled my work place like 5 times…..lol….

93. the watcherz Says:

So nobody got love for this song? This was the best song on the album!

thats my shit….but i always fuck wit parade though

94. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Co-sign..the nigga’s doing what he has to do, but make no mistake, taking shots at Kiss is more of a desperation move than anything else…

@ Joe- on the real, would you buy a Joshua album…

^Co-sign. That’s how I feel about the situation. We all know this aint gonna sell no albums. But regardless, this is a hot diss with what sounds like some personal shots being taken. Jada need to respond or Stan Spit this lil’ nigga.

96. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^^^^^^
    i co sign 100% but still, if the track was wack i wouldn’t expect jada to come back, but its not wack, and on top he getting personal so its funny, and if people start talking about it, then you know he def gon have to answer back, shit im sure the suits at def jam are telling him to answer back, bring a little attention to yourself

97. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

Classic shit man. The prop could’ve been the 2000 Wu (no shots) at one time, ALL OF THEM NIGGAS WAS NICE, even neef buck, they got 2 classic group CD’s, Free got a classic & a semi on his hands, beans always came with it (except for the last album) the young gunz was talented, O & sparks could’ve made that ODB type “36 chambers dirty version” album, & peedi could’ve been either cappa or u-god, lol, all had skills.

SMH @ Negros not getting along for the sake of the stans fans

98. G7 Says:

from a business point of view, the Lox could never get it right anyway. they should be worth far more than what they are now.

99. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Words is Born Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:32 am

not that he’s whack or anything..

***Exactly…he’s aiight, nothing special, but he woulda been affiliated with a dope/noteable crew…nigga prolly woulda done OK, though…maybe Drag-on type noteriety? Cappadonna numbers? Knoc’turnal digits? Big Noyd status? (for the record, I like Big Noyd, n/h, lol)

i was listening to heavy d’s “i like it” and almost crashed on 14th street!

^It feels weird because now the “old school” mix is just a reflection of the music that I grew up on. When I was younger I hated the old school mix. 95.5 be killin’ it at 12 p.m.

What you know about this right here lil’ nicca, lol:

101. Words is Born Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:34 am

yeah but his issue is blaming other people for his lack of success. I’m not with that.

If you think your buzz was so hot and dblock never put you out, you gotta either get hotter or move on and improve your situation. no reason to go @ heads like they owe you anything. It’s not like you grinded to get a single on hot 97 or buzzin’ on the mixtapes.. naaaah.. he just waited for THEM to guide HIS career. and with that the frustration grew cause you can’t rely on people to push you thru this game.

case in point… rocafella had no intentions of putting Ye out as an artist, but he forced their hand.

102. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz- yeah, maybe Jada should say something…a subliminal here and there would do the job…Jada would eat Joshua up (no “too many Beanie macs”) if he responded directly, best believe…

103. Joe 88 Says:

I think if styles sold like 800,000 off the strength of “I get high” Hood could’ve got close to 400,000. And no one blamed Jay-Z for beanie first albums not doing so well (his shit barely broke pass gold), that nigga was just happy to get his shit out there, & it build beans a solid following. Most of hood fans from back then are gone now, I hear the nahggers that use to be on his nuts saying fuck em now.

104. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i see your challenge, d. billz

and raise you:

(just to get warmed up)

105. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Joshua did tap Jada on that diss track…..I wasn’t expecting it to sound like that…..

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ billz, pap…amateurs…

107. b-ease Says:

*takes shot of Jack Daniels*
    *chases it with battery acid*

Joe 88 Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:37 am

@Billz

^I co-sign everything except for that Peedi statement, of course. LOL! How you gonna compare that nigga to UGod? But yeah, I agree that they should diffused the situation before the Roc split. They had a lot of steam in the kettle and was puttin’ in work. They said they’re tryin’ to put out a SP3 album but if the chemistry aint there then it’s just gonna fuck up the legacy. However, Chris has been puttin’ out some lava lately. The latest song he put out that eskay posted is nice. That new album sounds like it will be shaping up nicely (no master barber).

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:43 am

@ billz, pap…amateurs…

^Wow. You took it back to some classic New Jack Swing shit. You ol’ Silver Shadows, 30 and over club card carrying ass nigga, lol.

110. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:43 am
    @ billz, pap…amateurs…

we are in the presence of a true master right now. . . .

111. Joe 88 Says:

And Joshua never “diss them on wax” until they said something first, remember? He dragged the chain, went to the fiddy concert, then that’s when everything went crazy, he then came out with the interview explaining why he did what he did, he even said he wasn’t disrespecting them, still no song, then sheek said the step pops shit, so from then on, he took it to wax.

So him doing that shit for a buzz isnt the case, he’s not even promoting a album, he’s doing this I guess because he feels he’s better than them niggas.

Why did kiss diss beanie? No one know, but hey, that didn’t stop beans from going in, why jada gotta feel high & mighty now? His ass is local (c) 50 cent

Stop pussy footing & make that song muah (n/h)

112. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

You ol’ Silver Shadows, 30 and over club card carrying ass nigga, lol.

***LMAO

113. b-ease Says:

Co-sign.

Peedi – Ghost
    Free – Rae
    Omillio – ODB
    Chris – Meth
    Beans – RZA/GZA
    Oschino – Deck
    Neef – Masta Killa

114. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ ‘con

this is more my speed right here.

i remember listening to this on the radio in the summer on my way to summer camp

115. b-ease Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:43 am

@ billz, pap…amateurs…

You win.

116. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

I knew the peedi = U-God comment was gonna ruffle some feathers (n/h) but peedi = cappa isnt to far off, cause cappa first album was pretty good, and he was killing every feature around the golden WU days (c) winter wars.

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn, R.I.P. Tony Thompson…dude was talented, even though he had the nerve to touch “My Cherie Amour”

Hold up, is niggas really tryin’ to go head up with me on some NJS shit?

*puts on suede loafers (no socks)

*adjusts herringbone chain*

*puts on earth tone colored suit (with shoulder pads)*

*brushes crisp fade*

You aint ready!

119. b-ease Says:

Why did kiss diss beanie? No one know,

I was listening to “Do it Again” the other day, and Beans and Hov were def taking subliminal shots at the LOX, so I think Jada was more responding to that. But yea, regardless, nobody has ever said where the beef started.

120. Joe 88 Says:

Am I the only one that think tony thompson = slim from 112?

Not saying there on the same level, but slim kinda swagga jacked his steez

121. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Remember when Heavy D bagged Regina

122. b-ease Says:

peedi = cappa isnt to far off

true, and neither was on the first group album.

123. the watcherz Says:

@ billz, pap…amateurs…

that sound like sum shit i woulda did the running man to when i was lil kid….

i remember learning how to the that move ralphie was doing
    nick in the 90’s>>>>>.

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

new jack swing>>>>>>>>>>>>>seriously, who’s fucking with Guy or BBD these days? Around the same period, though, my favorite song was…

125. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who remember this one?

“yes yall do. . . . “

126. b-ease Says:

Wow, I knew one of the dudes from Hi-Five died, but I didnt know it was the lead singer. Dude from H-Town passed a few years back to. And a couple niggs in Force MD’s caught that monster.

127. Joe 88 Says:

@b-ease

“Do it again?” I gotta listen to that one again. I’ll give it a listen. But if they took shots on “do it again” I wonder what took jada so long to respond, since “S.Carter” came out in 99, & “Kiss the game goodbye” came out summer 2001

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:49 am

@Billz

^I knew you was tryin’ to personally dis-ree-spek a nigga, lol. But I think Peedi’s first album (when it finally drop) will be heaters. He’s in his own lane and he shoulda been a star 2 years ago. I’m sure we aint heard the last of him yet. The heffas still love him too and labels look for ish like that. If he stay on his deen he can still generate a lil’ buzz. He’s on Amalgam too. I could picture him and Max doing an album together. That shit would GREAT! *crosses fingers*

129. b-ease Says:

i remember learning how to the that move ralphie was doing
    nick in the 90’s>>>>>.

That show was my shit. All 6 episodes of it. DBillz’ arch nemisis, Amanda Diva, was on it.

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:53 am

^My manz, whose also a barber, had this NJS mix he made playin’ in the barber shop last week. All Teddy Riley produced tracks. NJS is my second favorite era next to 80’s pop. But the influence NJS had over the Black community as a whole was bonkers. People were actually dancing to NJS music.

131. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

don’t party too hard to this jawn. . .

132. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*gets mad because youtube is blocked at work*

You guys are lames

133. the watcherz Says:

@ billz, pap…amateurs…

that sound like sum shit i woulda did the running man to when i was lil kid….

i remember learning how to the that move ralphie was doing
    nick in the 90’s>>>>>.
    The move @ 5:33 i had that on lock

134. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:54 am

***Yep, it was sad how he died, too..nigga was trynna huff freon out of the master AC unit in his apartment complex…dude from H Town got hit by a taxi, right?

^LOL! Yo, shorty had the nerve to call me out on a blog. I was HOPING she woulda said my names. I’m dying to use this built-in camera on my laptop. Lol

name*

137. Joe 88 Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:58 am
    *gets mad because youtube is blocked at work*

You guys are lames

^lol.

138. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“I think to outside of the box to be corny, to real to be fickle,
    grounded but to fly to meet a nigga in the middle, to big to belittled,
    wise way beyond my years, the model of a man child, why try to fit in
    when your a stand out”

Joey!

139. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Damn niggas aint up on Living Single?

140. G7 Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:58 am
    *gets mad because youtube is blocked at work*

You guys are lames

^hahaha

141. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Damn that shit came out all retarded smh

142. b-ease Says:

nigga was trynna huff freon out of the master AC unit in his apartment complex…

Wow.

dude from H Town got hit by a taxi, right?

I’m honestly not sure of the details, but it was definetly vehicle related.

143. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

but this show was better. . . and ol girl right here >>>>>> amanda diva

144. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:58 am

***Yo, what happened?

146. Words is Born Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:58 am

whats this b/w u and amanda diva?

147. the watcherz Says:

u was really beefing wit homegurl lol

148. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:01 am

Jade and Brownstone. Both singles were the shit. Never heard from again. SMH.

149. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m mad that Jade video was so blurry…that lightskinnedid broad haunted my dreams (in a good way) for a few months after that jawn dropped

150. the watcherz Says:

but this show was better. . . and ol girl right here >>>>>> amanda diva

it was cool….but i alway thought he was soft punk….maybe it was my young hate at the time

151. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, what happened?

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 9:52 am

Am I the only one that think tony thompson = slim from 112?

Not saying there on the same level, but slim kinda swagga jacked his steez

^Good. Ass. Point. You might just get your rank higher than “my youngan” status amongst the elder statesmen. Lol j/k

@iCon… I was JUST humming “My Mi Amour” yesterday.

153. G7 Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:00 am
    Damn niggas aint up on Living Single?

^word! before Girlfriends, it was Living Single.

154. Hipsneak Says:

I lost alot of respect for this guys music after that bullshit performance he gave at the Powerhouse concert in Jersey, not to mention the fact he pulled a no show in front of thousands of people who payed alot of money to see him in Boston due to some fucking medal detectors he refused to walk through…Madonna type shit…SMH.

PS: HOVITO HAD TO PICK UP WEEZY’S SLACK AND GAVE AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE! I GUESS THATS WHY HES THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE…(YES A BIT OF A JAY STAN…BUT FUCK IT)

155. J. Caesar Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 9:30 am
    lol @ all the shots at bleek.

^^disagree the understanding prolly bleek’s best work, and i get high is the shit, along with all types of shit……!

156. Lil Wayne “Mrs. Officer” Video Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 2:28 am

S.S.BlockBurner Says:
    and they all gt that from michael jordan ..do ya hisstory

159. djvell Says:

Is that Victoria Allure in Wezzy new video

160. CleveyClev Says:

i worked on that nike commercial…it was dope to meet LeBron, here in LA being from Cleveland. Oh, a few other Cavs (Varejao, Daniel Gibson, and J.J. Hickson) showed up along with Blazer opponents LaMarcus Aldridge, Greg Oden and Brandon Roy. Rap Superstar Lil Wayne was courtside to witness the action.