T-Pain ft. Kanye West – Therapy

kanye-t-pain.jpg

Off T-Peezy’s new album, Thr33 Rings.

T-Pain ft. Kanye West – Therapy

Previously: T-Pain feat. DJ Khaled – Karaoke (Video)

44 Responses to “T-Pain ft. Kanye West – Therapy”

1. Victory Says:

holla

2. I Fux Says:

T-Pain Going to do big big numbers

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Expects and autotune showdown….

waits for comments, before listening

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

twist ya fingas up, BANG MUHFUCKA BANG!!!

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit- “expects an autotune showdown”

6. Words is Born Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 11:49 am
    whaddup, bay bay- not that anyone’s surprised, but Souljah Boy takes the crown for that “shout out to the slave masters for picking us up from africa-now we got ice” comment…

HE SAID THAT?!?!

7. Joe 88 Says:

Look at these faggy ass niccas!

*Orders another glass of haterade*

8. Words is Born Says:

the version i heard of this jawn ye is regular ye. no robo-ye

9. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 11:49 am

^ * just quits*

10. G7 Says:

wack!

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

12. Soul Clapper Says:

I bet this is some Sexual Chocolate type shit

13. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

waits for comments, before listening

*does the same*

14. Victory Says:

im about 2 make a classic tuna, sweetcorn and cheddar toastie.

15. I Fux Says:

anybody else use the word “classy” but sarcastically i.e. my homie says

“so I was in the car and she just pulled out my dick and started sucking”

I say kind of in a low tone “classy chick”

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Soulja Boy Thanks Slave Masters (Really)
    By Rob Anderson – Oct 30th, 2008 at 5:47 pm

In an interview with New York journalist Toure, hip-hop artist Soulja Boy had this to say:

I asked [Soulja Boy], “What historical figure do you most hate?” He was stumped. I said, “Others have said Hitler, bin Laden, the slave masters…” He said, “Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.”

My jaw, at this point, was on the ground.”We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, having no idea how far in it he’d stepped, “to get this ice and tattoos.”

17. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

The second chick on the left can get it like it’s free

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 11:52 am
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 11:49 am

^ * just quits*

*ducks*
    *hides behind tree*
    *watches wind blow up greenys dress*
    gattt!

19. TheCo!!inB Says:

Yo I am Glen Griswold for Halloween tonight. Plaid Pants Argyle Socks Yellow Cardigan
    ^ ^ ^
    if you don’t have the white loafers don’t even step out the crib bruh.

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ all who missed it before. . .

Last week in Atlanta, in a interview with Soulja Boy Tell Em. A reporter asked him, “What historical figure do you most hate?” He was stumped. I said, “Others have said Hitler, bin Laden, the slave masters…” He said, “Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.”
    “We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, to get this ice and tattoos.”

yup.

21. Words is Born Says:

I Fux Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 11:54 am
    anybody else use the word “classy” but sarcastically i.e. my homie says

“so I was in the car and she just pulled out my dick and started sucking”

I say kind of in a low tone “classy chick”

i use it all the time.. usually teamed up with “broad” or “jawn”. like, that’s a classy broad, or that jawn stay classy.

22. I Fux Says:

Ya White Loafers

23. green eyes Says:

hi crazy

bay bay.. thats just…smh…

which one of yall mofos tries to defend that little shithole failed abortion of a child? please stop

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 11:54 am
    Soulja Boy Thanks Slave Masters (Really)
    By Rob Anderson – Oct 30th, 2008 at 5:47 pm

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

anybody else use the word “classy” but sarcastically i.e. my homie says

lol, all the damn time.

26. Joe 88 Says:

My name is brandon, & i’m the best, spitting crack music, coming from my chest, all around niggas know i’m the man, ya’ll aint hot, I cool ya’ll niggas off like a fan

27. I Fux Says:

^ the most ignant thing out her mouth and the girl’s not all that smart in the first place

Hey what is up with her is she just dumb, cuz she comes off as Aloof and rarely do you see her in interviews. Is it because Father Knowles knows that she is one dumb ass bitch?? her diction is very southern she sound like a Female Magic Johnson. The funniest part is Magic isnt even southern ……….

*dies laughing*

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

i see i’m not the only one who uses “nigger” who black folks act an ass.

soulja boy is the personification of coonery.

29. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 11:55 am
    @ all who missed it before. . .

“We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, to get this ice and tattoos.”

yup.

He did ask for Ds on his report card……too many Fs

30. Joe 88 Says:

I hope soulja boy was joking

*thinks about it*

I really don’t care if he was or not

31. I Fux Says:

Souljia Boi been took the dumbest rapper award 3yrs running, Yung Berger had been a close runner up this past year.

I think Souljia boi says some shit for shock value and just adoloscent ignorance but then I could have pegged him wrong

32. Soul Clapper Says:

SMH @ Soulja Boy

Ice-T won in overtime

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

Soulja Boy is the reason why I mentor these young girls….SMH.

>>that right there, that Biblebelt NIGGER bamma way of thinking is why i cant fuck with the south, fuckin nigger.

^damn

35. I Fux Says:

Yo see Yeezy’s Oakley’s that dude Dallas Penn sent me a pair. Speaking of which

I think I am going to get Dallas Penn’s Computer Love video and run the Ghostface Track behind it. YO this is the best song this year Ghostface – Computer Love

36. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t think soulja boy gives a fuck, I mean, he’s 18 & has more money then he ever thought he would at 18, why would he wanna live in africa? It’s just some things you don’t say, but I guess he was saying it like “ha, I made it, if whitey never enslaved my people I wouldn’t be here, getting this money” Still stupid to say.

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that statement is coontastic enough, but on top of that, he named “tattoos” like it was some kind of next level luxury, lol..

38. I Fux Says:

speaking of Mentor’s I want to see that Jawn with Stifler and Mclovin being Mentors and that little black militant kid ……..*slaps a white*

39. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    Soulja Boy is the reason why I mentor these young girls….SMH.

40. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

question presented to the nahggers (male and female):

what’s the quickest you’ve ever gone from meetin a chick to smashin? and for the ladies, letting a nigga smash.

I hit a chick 3 hrs after meetin her once. . . but that was in my young, whore mongering ways. . .

this chick i know let some white boy beat after an hour and a half. . . SMH. . . .

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

Black car, white rims and they bowf get aloooong
    *starts Doug’n*

42. Words is Born Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 12:04 pm

yup. and he has no concept of what life is like in Africa. it’s just spreading that bullshit misconception that eybody over there is living like savages, throwing spears are lions and shit. how he know he couldn’t be a king if he was in africa? won’t be runnin’ shit over here.. he aint no Obama type nugga.

Obama ’08.

43. Mr.Londoner Says:

question presented to the nahggers (male and female):

-=-=-=-=-=-==–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==–=-
    Half N Hour.. walked in the club, talked for a min, walked outside back to her place..

ahh college life..

44. Nova Says:

This joint is fire! Ye doesn’t use the autotune

Normal ye > Autotune ye