Ghostface Killah – Computer Love

ghostface-hhh.jpg

New Starks. I’ve been hearing about this for weeks.

Ghostface Killah – Computer Love

Props to OS

52 Responses to “Ghostface Killah – Computer Love”

1. b-ease Says:

The GOAT?

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Please no autotune…please, no autotune…amen

3. kallywood Says:

ghost denini

he bodies this

Troutman >>

5. G7 Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:00 am
    Damn niggas aint up on Living Single?

^word! before Girlfriends, it was Living Single.

6. the watcherz Says:

That show was my shit. All 6 episodes of it. DBillz’ arch nemisis, Amanda Diva, was on it.

but this show was better. . . and ol girl right here >>>>>> amanda diva

it was cool….but i alway thought he was soft punk….maybe it was my young hate at the time

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

talk about one and done (none)- these niggas didn’t even have a video…

8. Words is Born Says:

@ Icon — i was just watching that jade video last night.. i used to have this dream where the three of them would compete for me… the lead singer would always win cause she could sing louder.. but i’d still be peepin’ the other jawns on the side..

9. TUMER Says:

The Champ!

10. b-ease Says:

but this show was better. . . and ol girl right here >>>>>>

Yea, no doubt, shorty was bad. She was on that show with Mary Jane from Half Baked.Both of them were bad.

11. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:05 am
    The GOAT?

====
    i think he belongs in the GOAT family tree.

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:00 am
    Damn niggas aint up on Living Single?

oh yea, that was my shit, too.

overton & sinclair & khadijah & max & kyle & regina.

definitely a good look.

when the thursday night line up was martin, living single, then new york undercover, god was smiling down on us.

13. b-ease Says:

LOL and SMH at the Ne-Yo ad up top. That black top hat is the gayest thing I’ve ever seen.

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

She was on that show with Mary Jane from Half Baked

whoa, what show!?

i’ve been dyin to see them titties again. . . .

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fishscale >>>>>

To those inquiring about Diva-gate:

Ok, so she came out with this song/video earlier this year that was a dedication to Harlem and how she fell in love with it, and the rich history, etc. So the first comment I left in the thread was “this heffa is from Orlando”. And she really is. She went to Columbia University and ended up staying there because of her love for the hip hop culture and so forth. And I think some people get the impression that she’s actually from there when she’s not. And she’s talkin’ about Harlem so vividly when she didn’t even get there until AFTER they started the gentrification process. The ill part is that she was doing some lil’ interview about beef (I think on one of those dvd’s) and she was talkin’ in her lil’ Orlando accent and I thought it was sexy, mainly because she can still speak in her vernacular of her native tongue. But you know how these bohemians be biggin’ up Harlem/Brooklyn and their asses are from Ohio. Lol. So I made the comment and she responded to it in a vlog. You can search for the response on Nahright in the search blicka.

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ WIB- like I said, that lightskinned-did broad from Jade haunted my dreams in a good way, during my early 90s redbone fetish period..Finest R&B group of the time, though, next to En Vogue

***I had them Word Up pics all over my wall, lol…next to the Jet Beauties of the Week…

18. Joey Profit$ Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:05 am
    The GOAT?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe outta all the boys from the Wu – He’s the only one that been able to stay relevent.

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

20. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

To those inquiring about Diva-gate:

Word i remember that haahaha word to Mazzi, shout to G7

21. b-ease Says:

If you count the original version of Bulletproof Wallets, all of Ghost’s albums have been dope as shit at the very least. He’s got at least two solo classics, and he’s just as responsible for Cuban Linx being a masterpiece as Rae is, so that’s in his catalougue too as far as I’m concerned.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i told yall a lot of these niggas be lurkin on nah right. . .

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if you don’t think Fishscale is top 5 of the new millenium, you’re stooopid, b.

24. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I shorty that can quote you 3 ghostface killah lines is wifey (C) Fernando Rey

25. b-ease Says:

In regards Amanda Diva, even though she’s a poser and that Obama song was literally the worst thing I’ve ever heard, shorty’s a cutie. I’d wife her I think.

26. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

A shorty**

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:20 am
    lol, i told yall a lot of these niggas be lurkin on nah right. . .

***Yep…a lot of them be trynna fire back- dafuck they think this is, Okayplayer? LOL

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

Tony Starks!

good morning everybody…digital, Mr Pap, crazy (woo!), DBlock (oww!), icon, Billz, b-ease, watcherz, G7…*daps*

29. a tribe called quest Says:

Fabs version > pretty tonys version

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:23 am

***Yezzur- her “cute” factor is off the fucking meters….

31. Joey Profit$ Says:

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:20 am

I agree – Ghost is the only one reppin properly from the Wu – what ever happen to Killa Army?

32. G7 Says:

*daps Cici*

33. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Dimelo CiCi la Tetona de este Nahright shit

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

heyyyyyyyyy, Cici….could I perhaps interest you in a fish sammich, and maybe some boning after that? (c) the Ladies’ Man (j/k, lol)

35. b-ease Says:

*daps and hugs cici*

36. b-ease Says:

what ever happen to Killa Army?

Excellent question.

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps CiCi*

but yea, amanda diva do strike me as the wife type.

cute, body like a maserati, loves hip hop, got a mean shoe game, can clearly hold a good convo. . ..

*moves to orlando harlem. . . *

ah fuck it, i’m stayin in the district

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:24 am
    Tony Starks!

good morning crazy (woo!).

*daps CiCi*
    *Flips Byrd to rest of Nerds*

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 10:27 am

*daps CiCi*

but yea, amanda diva do strike me as the wife type.

*moves to orlando harlem. . . *

ah fuck it, i’m stayin in the district

Pap. you up here for the parade or no?

I’m watching it from the comfort of my own bed LOL!

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Killlarmy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

41. Joey Profit$ Says:

Checks CICI’s profile to see if DIGITAL SCALES comment is true *pauses*
    I wont argue with that.

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

***Yezzur- her “cute” factor is off the fucking meters….

43. Joey Profit$ Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:30 am

***Killlarmy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo you remember that gravediggas album – I’m not sayin it’s a killa army album but you now what i mean since we talkin wuish.

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pap. you up here for the parade or no?

I’m watching it from the comfort of my own bed LOL!

nah, i couldn’t even do it. . . i woulda had to leave last night or EARLY this morning to beat that traffic coming off 95 around the sports complex. . . . so imma just read up on it. .

but i already know the nigga michael nutter gonna get up on the podium and coon. . . and i love it.

our mayor is like a 20 year old college student.

Word i remember that haahaha word to Mazzi, shout to G7

^LOL! Ridiculous. You should pile drive that nigga when you see him.

46. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:30 am
    ***Yezzur- her “cute” factor is off the fucking meters….

she looks Dusty as hell, B.

b-ease Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 10:23 am

*swayze*

48. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 31st, 2008 at 10:33 am

Pap. you up here for the parade or no?

I’m watching it from the comfort of my own bed LOL!

our mayor is like a 20 year old college student.

Michael Nutter > John Street.

49. Ghostface to Release New Album in December, As He Does Every Year? | News Fu Says:

[…] There’s a new Ghostface song! It’s called “Computer Love,” it samples the original Zapp & Roger song, and, yes, it’s pretty good. Does this mean he’ll join every other currently-alive artist in releasing a new album this fall? Possibly one that’s “still gonna be street but it’s R&B though”? He’s put out new albums in both of the last two Decembers, so it’s certainly possible, right? We just hope he auctions off another hat this time! Also, as long as we’re parroting baseless speculation about upcoming hip-hop releases, Jay-Z’s The Blueprint 3 is totally coming out on December 9, says Amazon. [Nah Right] […]

50. E-DUBBS Says:

someone needs to give mr. starsk a jenny jones makeover.. his fashion sense is sooooooooooooooooooooooo outdated.

51. BIGNAT Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio said oh yea, that was my shit, too.

overton & sinclair & khadijah & max & kyle & regina.

definitely a good look.

you tham right that was the one day out the week i made sure my ass was in the house. like right after school i was going home not coming back out. on thursday nights back in the day the block was dead anyway hahahhahahahahahaha

52. _ASIATIC_4_LIFE_ Says:

Ghostface Killah is the most underrated rapper in the rap game today!