Video: T-Pain feat. DJ Khaled – Karaoke

He’s rapping on this and Kanye shows off the beige Air Yeezy’s for a solid 15 seconds.

Previously: DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West & T-Pain – Go Hard (Behind The Scenes) (Video)

60 Responses to “Video: T-Pain feat. DJ Khaled – Karaoke”

1. I Fux Says:

*daps g7*

2. G7 Says:

ankle sprain > t-pain

3. sean coonery Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

Portuguese woman with phatty >>>>

^Spanish from Spain > porkchops
    Italian > porkchops

Spanish from Spain > porkchops
    Italian > porkchops

^you must havnt seen it yet, jet black hair on olive skin, with a phat ass >>>

5. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^*clicks the blue name and votes*

spread love it’s the brooklyn VA way. . . .

^you must havnt seen it yet, jet black hair on olive skin, with a phat ass >>>

^…this is not up for debate.

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

8. the watcherz Says:

^*takes off his gas station shades, throws it on the floor, stomps them out viciously. Cries hysterically because he cant afford the LV Millionaires*
    i wouldent buy a pair of those if my life depended on it…..they got bootleg to the point you cheezy for wearing the officialz….i rather rock a par of ray ban wayfarer

9. SDP Says:

don’t worry sean…i have too bought about a dozen gas station shades in my life….

u gotta find for the right ones tho…i was luky enough to one day find some that had

“Louis Vuitton” printed on them…me and the niggas drove to the club performing karaoke songs from weezy f. babys classic songs

such as….pop bottles

10. I Fux Says:

rather rock a par of ray ban wayfarer

^ co-signature

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

12. sean coonery Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:18 pm

^Umm…LV Millionaires cost a stack…homey…they absolutely flawless.

No disrespect…buy Rayban Wayfarers have become way too trendy and common.

LV Millionaires > Wayfarers

Yeah Im mad…because I can’t see myself dropping 1g or 2gs for a pair of shades.

If I had rapper money, yes.

13. G7 Says:

>>^Spanish from Spain > porkchops
    Italian > porkchops

^co-sign

shouts to ethnic shit and cultural people (c) fux

15. Soul Clapper Says:

Check out the main attraction, black man in action
    Number one crowd mover, I break backs ‘n
    Boy, you shoulda known what C-L-A-P stands for
    Sucker, snappin necks, bustin caps, and breakin’ jaws

16. sean coonery Says:

# SDP Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

and the marc jacob goggles..

but yall too broke for that…so u can settle for the gas station shades

17. SDP Says:

this is classic.

i got a lotta love for t-pain.

im definitely supporting 3 ringz.

this nigga deserves it.

18. I Fux Says:

Yo the dopest gas station shades had black rims and the arms were a flourescent color. I used to think I was stunting on em

19. sean coonery Says:

oh dont get me wrong COLD…i’ll lay the pipe on a Porkchop

20. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:09 pm
    BabyDoll is the nigga D.O.E making any noise out there in VA

^I am not familiar

^lol, that answers my question thanks.

^LOL…is that your peoples?

21. I Fux Says:

Nahright People they get Crazy
    they type shit and get crazy(c) Pitbull

*dances*

22. the watcherz Says:

idk who thrw that BLACK MILK – Losing out song youtube…..that shit go hard thanks for putting me on sum crack

23. I Fux Says:

Watcherz that shit is the hardest song out. I swear to gawd!!!!!!!

Black Milk production > Yeezy right about now

24. the watcherz Says:

yall remember goggles from the 90’s ….diddy and em really had people going stupid

25. I Fux Says:

the zshare of it Watcherz

26. Boosie Says:

Fried Corn > your favorite food

27. Victory Says:

i aint gon front. this is ill

28. I Fux Says:

I swear I was a junior in High School 98 and I rocked some goggles after I saw the cover of Capitol Punishment. I wanted to be a skinny Pun

29. SpotOn Says:

Wow this nig went in..dont front

30. Soul Clapper Says:

^ Dude from CRU (The Mighty Ha?) rocked goggles.

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

D.O.E. i’m pretty sure is from Florida or Georgia or some shit.

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i definitely went to a couple spots lookin for some goggles to rock for the first day of school in like the 8th grade. . .

i remember that shit VIVIDLY!

i also remember badly wanting a two piece shiny suit. . . not the onesy that mase wore. . .

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

True fucking story. I wore a pair of ski goggles to class in 5th grade. I thought I was the shit. On top of my head and crooked to the side … SMH!

34. the watcherz Says:

Watcherz that shit is the hardest song out. I swear to gawd!!!!!!!

Black Milk production > Yeezy right about now
    i heard a couple of his shit….his sound remind me of alchamist and dilla on steriods….but nah i just got fimilar wit blk milk he’s pretty dope…i neva gave him a chance cause i thought he was typical boom bap he pretty sick though

35. I Fux Says:

Rashad McCants, SG 26minutes 7-18shots

18shots in 26minutes damn this nigga was chucking!!!!!!!!!

36. Boosie Says:

Boosie’s cooking tips…

Never use vegetable, olive, canola oil when you’re cooking food….fatback/salt pork grease is the way to go cause it gives the food a better flavor…bacon grease is aight but not as good….and don’t use cheap utensils from walmart….You need an iron-cast skillet to cook your food in….nothing aluminum….the iron leeches onto your food and is good for you…

37. SpotOn Says:

Pretty good video too

38. R.J.Orion Says:

Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Trevor Ariza, Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, Tracey McGrady, Marcus Camby, Damon Stoudamire, Vince Carter, Zach Randolph

what do all thes past, present and future stars have in common?

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

i remember that shit VIVIDLY!

I wanted to get the Aaliyah outfit from the One in a Million video…the white racing suit with the Black bathing suit.

My mother did my hair like Da Brat in second grade. Braids with multi-color rubber bands. Damn that woman LOL.

40. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^ I had some orange Oakley joints that matched this Old Navy Anorak jacket (the joint that used to come in the tiny ass pouch that was impossible to get the jacket back in to) back in 9th grade…i let my nigga borrow em and never got em back.

41. Joey Profit$ Says:

Wat up nahrighters.

42. I Fux Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

what do all thes past, present and future stars have in common?

^^ suicide its a suiced Isaih Thomas either drafted them or traded for them

43. Boosie Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

what do all thes past, present and future stars have in common?
    __________________________________________________________

They all either smoke herb or are cry babies, or knuckle heads or get into fights…

44. G7 Says:

whudup profit$

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Rashad McCants, SG 26minutes 7-18shots

18shots in 26minutes damn this nigga was chucking!!!!!!!!!

this gunnin ass nigga. . . .

yo, did (or do) any of you go to a school with a top program (like a UNC or Duke or such?)

tell me why did i just find out that the athletic program actually pays girls to fuck star recruits?!

i’m so aggy i wasn’t born 6’5″.

46. Boosie Says:

oh yeah Isaiah thomas had drafted them

47. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    D.O.E. i’m pretty sure is from Florida or Georgia or some shit.

^What are some of their songs?

48. I Fux Says:

^^ nah not just stars I had a punter homie at ASU an he was piping 8’s 9’s daily

49. R.J.Orion Says:

Zach Randolph and Wilson Chandler took Michael Beasley to school last night .

he looked confused just a little bit

he was seeing mad deer in his headlights .

shawn marion took some upside the head too .

D-wade is gonna hurt himself trying to carry that sorry team .

or maybe the Knicks are that much better now .

50. kyo Says:

someone forgot to wash their hands….

51. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

i remember that shit VIVIDLY!

^My mom cut holes in my jeans like Salt N Pepa when I was in elementary school. LMAO & SMH

any truth to the Isaiah thomas being a fudge packer (n/h)

53. Boosie Says:

Why when you tell people that Charles Barkley is only 6’4-6’5…..they damn near go postal and a shouting match occurs from them screaming that barkley is 6’7 6’8…..I’m like yeah cause he played like that but for someone reason no believes he is only 6’4

54. famous audio Says:

im not feeling then word every 20 seconds , khaled need to chill

55. famous audio Says:

the n word i mean

56. Joey Profit$ Says:

cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    any truth to the Isaiah thomas being a fudge packer (n/h)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There’s only 1 way to find out – How about you take one for the blog – lol.

57. Mr.Londoner Says:

lol this video is too much

58. StrayBullet Says:

“Oh Kanye… I didn’t recognize you without the auto-tune” HAHAHAAH!

59. DayO Says:

lmfao!!!!!!
    “these are BITCH ASS NIGGAS!!!”
    how does he get away with that!?

60. RONIN/SS » Blog Archive » T-Pain Ft. DJ Khaled Video Says: