Video: Night of the Living Dead Mixtape Trailer

Notorious Big is back!!! Dj Whoo Kid & Cookin Soul bring to you this masterpiece. New remixes sampling classic horror movie flicks, features from Lil Wayne , 50 Cent , Jay-Z , Nas , Eminem , etc COMING OCT 31TH FREE AT THISIS50.COM NAHRIGHT.COM.

89 Responses to “Video: Night of the Living Dead Mixtape Trailer”

1. I Fux Says:

*jadakiss voice*

Nahright WHAT UP!!!!!!

smh

3. I Fux Says:

Ive Missed y’all Niggas

nah though foreal a good mixtape would be, a big, bigL, Pac, Pun, … all mc’s that passed remix album.

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

FUX!! *daps and hugs*

Ive Missed y’all Niggas

^my nigga fux, whatup

7. KingPoetic Says:

Yo, when I met you, you was on my dick

8. I Fux Says:

*daps la Gripa aka Cold*

9. Rey Says:

1- Halfway House is awesome, but it’s got “LastFewTracksAreSkippableDespiteHowAwesomeJoeBuddenIs-Syndrome”.

2- That MOP/WWE thing is funny. Vince has deep pockets, he isn’t worried. If MOP can’t get legal muscle to have G-Unit put out their music, they’re not gonna get major coinz (yes amil) from Vinny Mac.

3- The Jim Hearts Jay thing was fucking wonderful. The truth comes out, and apparently so does Jim Jones. Zing!

*daps Nahggers*

10. I Fux Says:

La Gripa is spanish for the common Cold

11. I Fux Says:

That MOP track on White Van Music is fucking Garbanzo’s

12. Rey Says:

So…in other words… The theme from the exorcist and that piano bit from halloween. Saw that one coming. El Pauso!

13. KingPoetic Says:

Jigga gave you his old Bentleys, and now you on some shit

14. the watcherz Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:04 pm
    LMAO!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufTb-D4AcE
    oooch that hurt……i know his ankles hurting right now

15. I Fux Says:

*hugs Cici*

Yo this Statik Selektah album is my jawn right about now

16. KingPoetic Says:

I don’t know where they found you son

17. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

If you can find me some BigL acapellas I’ll do it…..

18. I Fux Says:

Yo NBA season started I gets my league Pass on.

Plaid Pants I gets my Glen Griswold on

19. KingPoetic Says:

But since your pops ain’t around I’ma punish you and ground you son

If you can find me some BigL acapellas I’ll do it…..

^ ok, but since it was my idea I get to title the mixtape.

21. Rey Says:

and how funny is it that joe budden used the same coldplay song that jay just did a remix for?

I wonder if Jay got wind of that somehow and decided to fuck with Joey? That’d be pretty funny, actually.

22. pockets Says:

emme flush now, im about to be the shit again
    cOld u capitalize the O because u are a senior citizen
    fuck the moderation Nation had to just let me go
    u been on this blog before Esko was an embryo
    u wrote the bible plus the java code for this site
    u invented coffee back in java though thats aii
    i drink it faster than u can drink mylanta
    u the one who purchased Georgia for america cuz u liked atlanta
    esko bought me Charmin triply ply to be really honest
    shitting knowledge when im submitting comments

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

NBA = Craig Sager’s pimp suits…. I. Love. This. Game.

24. benhameen Says:

Ifux whats good my dude?

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

I only hear of you through urban folk lore but whatup Fux
    *daps*
    anybody see when Timbo sampled the Saw movie music during that Timberlakes show…that was kinda hot.

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WHO heard this Bullshit? is it ant good?

27. benhameen Says:

and thats the most effed up title ever for a mixtape…

28. Rey Says:

Kinda awesome, Kinda worried. Either way, Sam Jackson as Sho’Nuff would be pretty cool. Matter ‘fact, I think that’s how Sam picks his roles: “Hey, this looks cool. I’ll do it!”

29. Greg Says:

what’s up with the 31th? Pronounced thirty-oneth? I thought Bone Thugs schooled everybody when they told them it was the 1st of the month.

30. caliber4522 Says:

(barette voice)

we all know these lyrics by heart this mixtape gon b wack as fuck

you can tell how the majors go its all these 40 year old whitees makin the decisions thats why evrythings so wack i mean look since juelz went 100 percent def and jones went sony. curtis interscope wackson, t.i., jay-z,

wack wack wack

wasnt cam about to get signed by big? ohhhh disssss CURRTISSSSSS

31. the watcherz Says:

im the only nigga on earth that can divide by 0….test me

32. SpotOn Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

If you can find me some BigL acapellas I’ll do it…..

^^^you been to acapellas4u.co.uk ? I heard there’s alot of good stuff there, but you have to join to get at the acapellas and I havent done that yet

33. Joe 88 Says:

I lost my close homie, & my sanity in the same year
    In this race against time I couldn’t stop, I change gears
    Jail tiers had me contemplating changing careers
    same peers, different ideas,
    don’t mesh to well
    so my chirp say on vibrate,
    cause I don’t know who’s Nex to tel

34. I Fux Says:

Ben Hameeeeeeeeeeeen what is good Holmes

My Homie has a 3yr old son and he said he is dressing his kid up as a pimp, tongue in cheek he said. I told him that shit is way too damn funny and wrong in a good way. The older I get it seems kids outfits become more and more in appropriate

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

i dont know how i feel about that cover… kinda slick, but kinda WTF.

36. Darth Cipher Says:

afternoon squad what’s popping?!?!?!?!

37. Rey Says:

*daps pockets*

*hands lime green adidas track suit*

*all without breaking b-boy stance*

38. I Fux Says:

Greg Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    what’s up with the 31th? Pronounced thirty-oneth?

^^ you type what a lisp……

You Pockets Rey what is up. click my name I got a little vacation clip up

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

31TH, though? Really?

Somebody didn’t pass kindergarten.

40. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

http://www.night_of_the_living_WAVE.com/ Oooww

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bob Sager and Mr. White Folks go to the same Burlington Coat Factory for their gear…..word em up (c) Ini Kamoze

42. I Fux Says:

Crazy what up holmes??

Anybody listen to that Coldplay/Jay jawn?? is it better then the Oasis/Jay Mash??

43. Beezy Says:

*Daps Pockets & Joe*

Both good verses…Joe you need to be more Nahright specific LOL

44. Words is Born Says:

@ Cold —

me and my team have actually started a project similar to the one you’re describing. kinda an ongoing thing ive been doing tho..

45. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    If you can find me some BigL acapellas I’ll do it…..

^ ok, but since it was my idea I get to title the mixtape.

Ok…..I’m still working on my Gold Chains mixtape too….

46. pockets Says:

oh shittt rey and fuxeezy big things poppin little things stopping?? u already know

*b-boy stance for unity*

47. OnPoint Says:

Whaddup Fux, Rey looks like summer of 07 in here….

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just made this mash up mixtape of “The L Word” & “Halfway House” an its is revelation to my ears…..

49. I Fux Says:

Yo Joe88 still typing up Rhymes?? good to see the more shit change the more they stay the same

Joe88 how Kobe ass taste?

50. Darth Cipher Says:

LF: i went back in time and pulled out that Blu & Exile LP, my god, weed music at it’s finest right there… that cds puts me in a good mood [||], no matter what the weather

51. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

SpotOn Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

If you can find me some BigL acapellas I’ll do it…..

Word? I’ma check that out….

52. OnPoint Says:

Lunch time

53. PW Says:

Even after you join, you only get a limited number of downloads per month.

54. I Fux Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

^^ really though

Yo have you guys heard the Tronic album?? he has a cut in there with Royce 5’9 that shit is the hardest beat out this year, I swear to Gawd…. that shit is > a Milli

55. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    Crazy what up holmes??

WHOLEY SHIT! FUXIE! whats good!!!!

56. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

The idea that I got for my Gold Chains mixtape is dope….

57. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas strive to be, the next Jay, nas B-I-G
    2pac, whoevers new & hot, i’m just being me
    you can see how i’m living w/o B.E.T
    the visuals I give to you lyrical, you can see like a plasma screen
    dispense paper like a fax machine
    forever regin surpreme, last of a dying breed
    hiding behind haze smoke is where you can find me
    your a jetta, i’m a maclarine at top speed

lol pockets.

59. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

….i hope WhooKid aint Fuck this up, CornyGoofy lookin ass nigga.

60. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo Land and Ty

If ya niggas lurking right now, The L Word mixtape is my favorite C.Hamilton joint right next to Its Charles Hamilton mixtape….The beats are just…..

61. benhameen Says:

Joe88 how Kobe ass taste?
    ouch…that is still the best line ever….pause of course.

62. green eyes Says:

crazy said i had to come through and say hello to all you rat bastards or youll forget me

and cold.. word on the streets is you’re barking after other trollops. im telling your wife.

63. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Fux
    the Viva La Hova is decent. the problem I think some of the producers ran into was finding joints that would match the intensity of Jay’s flow. Songs like Public Speeding come off really underwhelming because the initial music for it had a lo of weight audibly and you can’t throw those light chords and guitar riffs behind it…..some people got off, nigga Gooch did his thing using the Milk break.

Yo Land and Ty

^sup D_Block, so you’ve officially gave your cosign to Young C.H?

65. Big Homie Says:

Whooooooo Kiiiiiiiiid

66. Joe 88 Says:

Joe88 how Kobe ass taste?

^Nigga where you been? I got my own post on nah right.

I see you popped up right when the season jumped off, the lakers aint winning shit this year either, boston is gonna repeat, bring the title back to the east again, lol

*Samples shaq “kobe” freestyle*

*Makes it the hook for the next single*

67. pockets Says:

cold its all love

joe u are spitting some depressing deep shit, y dont u talk about ur schlong or something

68. Darth Cipher Says:

^^ really though

Yo have you guys heard the Tronic album?? he has a cut in there with Royce 5′9 that shit is the hardest beat out this year, I swear to Gawd…. that shit is > a Milli

aven’t copped it yet, but Black Milk is my favourite producer right now, his beats all hit hard [||]… makes you wonna smack someone *anticipates Random Actz album, Sean P & Guilty Simpson, got damn*

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

Tell me how my ass taste….

70. Big Homie Says:

Office was giving out free flu shots. I was shooked a lil, but they are not so bad.

71. I Fux Says:

this is that royce black milk track. Tell me this isnt the hardest out

72. Beezy Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Tell me how my ass taste…

>>This should incite the masses.

^*death*

*daps green*

74. Joe 88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
    Tell me how my ass taste….

^lol.

*waits for 42375243875824758290 different responses*

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

sup D_Block, so you’ve officially gave your cosign to Young C.H?
    Aint shit holmes, well yea at first i was skeptical about his slow flows and outlandish rhymes but always loved the beats, but with these last 2 mixtapes he gets a nod (no) from me. But on some real shit

His beat selection > Life

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

GATTTTTT!

77. Big Homie Says:

Tell me how my ass taste….

^ Really sweet, with a lil sourness to it

78. Joe 88 Says:

^noooooooooooooooooooo. Don’t do it, 25 years from now you’ll find out the goverment was using those shots as experiments on use.

*Throws the fist up sky high*

79. I Fux Says:

I will listen to the L word on the strength of some you guys vouching for dirty ass CH. But I am going in skeptically

80. Darth Cipher Says:

I Fux Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

this is that royce black milk track. Tell me this isnt the hardest out

if it’s harder then Heltah Skeltah’s W.M.D.s i’ll be shocked

81. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
    Tell me how my ass taste….

^lol.

*waits for 42375243875824758290 different responses*

Like PhillyCheeseSteaks & Stale ass VendingCart pretzels

snort whats good with the urban dictionary jump? niggas frontin on the lingo?

83. pockets Says:

and pockets prolly get/ ran for his shit in karachi

^stop bringin up my past

84. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Tell me how my ass taste…

>>This should incite the masses.

Oh, please LOL!

85. pockets Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
    Tell me how my ass taste….

^could use some salt, by the way im pockets nice to meet you

86. KilluminattI7 Says:

imma type laugh out loud/cause these cats actin proud/ thinkin they can spit now/ I grip mics, spit hot shit ya bitch like, then pick out a few dykes 4 tha night/ turn em out/ whats all this feces flow about..? wit no el loco wrappin it/ When I spit slugz or bars they both accurate/ wit tha rappin shit/ snappin wit the piff and afghan shit/ immaculate/ go home and practise/ shit I 4got you already are… not even in ma dukes basement kid probably kept hidden in the attic/ ya fam ashamed a you like that uncle with the bad habits/ habitually you act bitchy, call you missy/ and you can’t stand the shame, fuck the rain/ I reign supreme like tha team from queens in the eighty’s… that decade made me crazy/ like weezy kissin baby/ maybe my flow make niggaz gay cause they say “damn K you slay” / stay ridin my dick, but this is just for kicks, ain’t no diss/ don’t fuck wit yall cause yall are all S.I.D.S go ask Nation to AID you, if you wanna know what is this/ its an acronym for my virus like flow baybro… Guess you ain’t know/ he reppin ‘Real city/ I tryin to keep the city real gritty/ bout to demonstrate how to coagulate a buck fitty/ still be scarred up then dip underground cats act hard but/ call me Tubman, Harriette/ jay said some people hate but still, I get luhv man/ so no it don’t equal hate, nor do love for self equal a master bate/ well, maybe it do, if it involved Lucy who- oops wait/ soory I forgot I ain’t in the booth late/ on the end of the keystlye battlin’ so Ill just re-file them back in/ my mental captionin now closed like the ballots for felons that toss salads.. and yall can read or not read/ breed or not proceed/ I just typed this exxtra long shit, tried to comatose the post, now I’ll let the bitch breathe…but not before I a standard issue Whaddup GreenEyezI missed you on the scene, don’t know why..

87. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    green eyes Says:

GATTTTTT!

^Double GATTTTTTTTTTTTT!

88. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Reluctantly waves at Baby doll*

*Hi*

89. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

What’s a good site to steal some old school hip hop albums?