Video: Gnarls Barkley – Mystery Man (Trailer)

Whos Gonna Save My Soul EP due out November 11.

20 Responses to “Video: Gnarls Barkley – Mystery Man (Trailer)”

1. elgindotcom Says:

thats me

2. Ty big's Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 8:47 pm
    That’s it?

These niggas look like they having fun now…

… you for real I’m starting to feel like a kid again with this shit, I watch this shit and actually get giddy with excitement for the first time in years some of the best in the game are getting together and working together trying to push each other and challenge each other with friendly competition and they are really bring the fun back into this shit, instead of these dudes all going their separate way trying to stake their claim why they are the best they are all working together and they really seem to be getting along it’s not on some forced shit like jay and nas or jay and lil wayne where yeah they will do some shit together but you can tell they aren’t comfortable around each other and still don’t particularly care for each other, these dudes stay cracking jokes on each other just like me and my boys do

they got charles chilling around too statik in the other room if they could bring Term and Jay electronica into it than there would be nothing left to ask for

3. PW Says:

# Foekist Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

I done been to atlanta and now TSU’s homecomin with my girl in the last 2 weeks. I’m the epidome of winning and losin at the same time.

Where u located dude?

I go to TSU law school…. and coincidentally I was in the A last weekend at Morehouse/Spelman homecoming.

4. Ty big's Says:

Big Homie Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 8:51 pm
    I can’t stop listening to Charles Hamilton’s Women Hate Women and Theories of Wine.

…. I can’t stop listening to halfway house, every once in awhile i stop to throw on the q-tip but I’ve only listened to the L word once so far, I’m trying to take a break from charles just because theres an overload of crack out now and I have been listening to nothing but charles for like 2 months now, plus I know he still has another couple of mixtapes dropping soon so I’m gonna listen to everything else for now but I’ll probably break off that chain of thinking over the weekend ….

5. RIGZ Says:

Halfway House is out??

Wow, you really miss shit when you come off the ‘net for a min

6. R.J.Orion Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 9:01 pm
    Big Homie Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 8:51 pm
    I can’t stop listening to Charles Hamilton’s Women Hate Women

——————

that earthwind&fire sample was looped to perfection .

7. RIGZ Says:

Eng u wanker. Fucking Tottenham wanker lol

Of all the games u could choose to actually get a point, why us? why Eng?

*Spudz everyone*

8. Big Homie Says:

True…I’ve been listening to Charles, Ruste mixtape, Halfway House, Heltah Skeltah, this Jada mixtape. A lot of shit actually.

Still haven’t heard TI’s album..lol. I am going to cop that Q-Tip. I would ask for it now but got too much shit that I am listening to now, so I can wait a few more days.

9. Ty big's Says:

RIGZ Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 8:55 pm
    no shots fired because motherfuckers no I don’t hate for no reason but seriously eskay where do you find all these dudes,

I’m willing to bet that Eskay gets at least 200 emails a week from various artists looking to get posted on this site

……

O no doubt and thats my point I’m wondering how he chooses who to post, maybe he doesn’t want to let that secret out though cause it might open the floodgates even more or some shit, like I said I got no problem with it I actually appreciate him trying to introduce new people, it’s like people complaining about a tv show you don’t like it change the channel if you don’t wanna hear these new dudes don’t listen but don’t complain because someones trying to introduce something new to you and trying to help someone else get some shine at the same time

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Jada has a mixtape?

Kiss my ass dropped already?

11. Ty big's Says:

RIGZ Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 9:02 pm
    Halfway House is out??

Wow, you really miss shit when you come off the ‘net for a min

… yup it dropped late monday night ….

12. Big Homie Says:

In other words mixtapes > albums

that earthwind&fire sample was looped to perfection .

^ I had that on repeat most of my ride to work this morning.

13. Big Homie Says:

Kiss my ass dropped already?

^ Naw the old joint, Audio Heron or some shit like that. It dropped back when “We Run This” came out.

14. RIGZ Says:

Yeah, people complaining about new music & new artists may be the dumbest thing of all time

Everyone was a new artist at one point…I dont get it

I get the feelin that mosta the people on Nah would be the same dude turning away a young NaS, talking about “we already got a G Rap” lol

15. RIGZ Says:

Wasnt Halfway House meant to be on sale??

I can just download it?? Just like that? Really??

If anyones downloaded it unofficially, does it have stickers on it? Or is it the real version?

Let me know

16. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I hate new young rappers from the other side of the pond

17. RIGZ Says:

Wha gwarn Yung Dro?

18. Ty big's Says:

Big Homie Says:
    October 30th, 2008 at 9:04 pm

…. theres a new Jada mixtape out ? and yeah the q-tip is really good, it’s on some mad soulful shit and q-tip really kills it on some old school q-tip type shit …..

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Charles hamilton should make beats only

20. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

What’s good Rigz, aint shit man, smoking, minding my own business, ima go to the movies tonight to see W.

Anybody seen it yet?