Video: A Fourth Scene From BISD

Previously: A Third Scene From BISD (Video)

60 Responses to “Video: A Fourth Scene From BISD”

1. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:49 pm
    About 12% of New Yorkers claim to be Jewish or of Jewish descent.[9] New York is also home to nearly a quarter of the nation’s South Asians,[10] and the largest African American community of any city in the country.

^wikipedia

….. wikipedia = unreliable I’m not allowed to use wikipedia as a source in any of my classes , if I feel like it I can change that to say it has the largest martian population ( cause I’m sure you don’t believe aliens exist ) go walk through Harlem and you’ll see it is not that black anymore, sure parts are but so are parts of Jersey city Newark and Hoboken but if you don’t think they haven’t cleaned the majority of those cities up and separated the black population than don’t know what to tell you and this is the conversation to nowhere

@ eskay I ain’t hundred miles away, I’m not aying Harlem has no blacks or even a large portion of blacks but Harlem is barely considered harlem now it’s just uptown you can’t deny in the past 4 + years the numbers have gone down dramatically, and people moved to other boroughs and jersey and even more down south, ask Billz how many people in B-more are people who recently moved there from NYC

and I give up because eskay is doing his shut down the good entertaining convo shit by putting up a new post every 20 seconds

>>I’m not aying Harlem has no blacks or even a large portion of blacks but Harlem is barely considered harlem now it’s just uptown you can’t deny in the past 4 + years the numbers have gone down dramatically

Harlem has alot of non-Black residents now yes, but it’s still overwhelmingly black and last time I checked it was still called Harlem.

# eskay Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:14 am

smh @ niggas talking about Harlem ain’t Black no more from hundreds of miles away. GTFOH.

^Nigga I’m in Harlem damn near every other month, number 1. And second of all we were talkin’ about the city as a whole, not just one section. But since you wanna throw in your 2 cents, the Blackness of Harlem is lookin’ more bleak than Malik’s career. I JUST posted a link in the last thread about the declining number of Blacks in NYC. And the numbers are only droppin’. I know it’s hard for you and your boy up there to accept.

So maybe the 2 of yall can share a box of Kleenex and bump this whilst having a Weep-A-Thon:

memorieeeeessss, don’t live like people doooo

By 2012 there will be a Whole Foods in Harlem. And the only niggas that will be in there will be the ones askin’ if you want paper or plastic. And eskay of course.

5. 456 Says:

wikipedia = unreliable

^its been proven to be more reliable than a lot of printed encyclopedia. so dead that immediately. and this is not even controversal. harlem is a black city. still. so talk all that declining black population shit all you want (like niggas aint know that) its still a black city. smh.

6. Ty big's Says:

digital scales Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:56 pm
    If you lived in nyc you would know it is not a black city period

…. exactly parts are black but the majority of the city nope ….

@ Eskay yeah Harlem is still called Harlem but parts of the city that used to be considered harlem aren’t considered harlem anymore they just extended uptown say no ? and again I’m not saying Harlem doesn’t have more black residents but harlem is a very small part of NYC and people even typically think of queens and BK as black areas but that would be false too queens has a heavy asain population and very heavy white population and BK has a heavy russian and jewish population

>>But since you wanna throw in your 2 cents, the Blackness of Harlem is lookin’ more bleak than Malik’s career. I JUST posted a link in the last thread about the declining number of Blacks in NYC.

give me a break. you’re out of your mind if you think Harlem will ever not be Black.

8. Ty big's Says:

memorieeeeessss, don’t live like people doooo

…….

I just wanna state for the record this is the best song ever recorded

>>By 2012 there will be a Whole Foods in Harlem.

you act like Black people don’t or can’t shop at Whole Foods. there’s plenty of them incense chewing broads that you be chasing in Harlem to support a Whole Foods. stop stereotyping your own people.

10. PHENOMENON Says:

Whole Foods > _______, _______, _______, _______.

11. 456 Says:

^so niggas can’t eat healthy?

d. billz definition of black = no money, clogged arteries, eatin pig’s feet.

its a new century, player. catch the wave.

12. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:25 am
    wikipedia = unreliable

….. first you realize new york is the city harlem is just a section of the city, that seems to be the entire point you are missing as for wikipedia any journalist is not allowed to use wikipedia as a reference it is unreliable ask stephan colbert

tinyurl.com/6dxqd3

13. PHENOMENON Says:

Whole Foods doesn’t do plastic. [Besides the fresh produce.]

^ I’ll keeeeeep hoooooooldin’ onnnnnhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQl14tJIWM

eskay Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:30 am

>>By 2012 there will be a Whole Foods in Harlem.

^First of all, there will be far more whites in Harlem by the time that pops off, hence why I made the statement. And two, what have the tree-huggin’ broads ever done to you?

15. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:30 am
    >>By 2012 there will be a Whole Foods in Harlem.

…..I got to rock with them on that being a bad example I know mad black people who eat at whole foods but I think Billz point was whole foods normally go to more affluent areas ….

16. Ty big's Says:

and hey at least this is a brand new argument to be had on nah right, shit if we broke into one of the standard debates I’d still be playing nba 2k9 ignoring the standard nonsense

17. PHENOMENON Says:

Whole Foods fresh cut meat [ll] >

**I could go on for days about their meat section let alone the whole store.

>>what have the tree-huggin’ broads ever done to you?

it’s what they won’t do…

^so niggas can’t eat healthy?

d. billz definition of black = no money, clogged arteries, eatin pig’s feet.

^Yeah, since I live close to the DMV surrounded by prominent Blacks. Good one. Smh.

>>its a new century, player.

^Word. Which is why you should invest in a new updated stat sheet.

>>catch the wave.

^You late. OW.

20. DUYUKID Says:

can’t we all just get along?

Billz owns stock in KFC.

I’m here all week.

# eskay Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:41 am

>>what have the tree-huggin’ broads ever done to you?

it’s what they won’t do…

^Step ya “down with the cause” game up.

“My tree heffas love it when I talk like this. They be like, nah Billz, talk that shit.”

23. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Damn it!

Rick Rolled again.

24. Ty big's Says:

anyone who hasn’t seen or didn’t click on that colbert report link I drop I suggest you do its funny as hell

tinyurl.com/6dxqd3

25. DUYUKID Says:

yesssssss.

i finally got someone.

happy birthday to me. literally.

eskay Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:45 am

Billz owns stock in KFC.

^You mad?!

*eats mash potatoes*

lol @ 11 milli gettin’ Rick Rolled.

On some real shit, that song was always one of my favorites and I aint know money was white until recently.

80’s music >>

28. DUYUKID Says:

*hesitates to click that tinyurl.com link*

*karma awaits*

29. PHENOMENON Says:

I guess its karma.

I gave a telemarketer a “Rick Roll” phone number theother day.

30. Ty big's Says:

DUYUKID Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:49 am
    *hesitates to click that tinyurl.com link*

*karma awaits*

… LMAO it’s just a 4 minute clip on Colbert making his own wikipedia entries it’s funny as hell, if you enjoy laughing click on it

31. PHENOMENON Says:

8O’s power ballads > _______, _______, & _______.

32. DUYUKID Says:

I guess its karma.

I gave a telemarketer a “Rick Roll” phone number theother day.

whhhaat? there’s a phone number??

today is a good day.

@ty
    i’m watchin

33. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Hmm, a likely story.

34. PHENOMENON Says:

Rick Roll
    [772] 257-45O1

anything from the 80’s (except people) >>>>

LF: Ludacris ft. Nas & Jay-Z – I Do It For Hip-Hop (Prod. by DJ Premier)

36. PHENOMENON Says:

I’m actually about to cop the Rick [Roll] Astley caller tune from T-Mobile.

Lol, I’m gonna be cathing bodies once I get it.

37. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

LF: Ludacris ft. Nas & Jay-Z – I Do It For Hip-Hop (Prod. by DJ Premier)

i was wondering why my shit had 1 verse & 2 choruses

theater of the mind >>>>>>> paper trail & recession

easy

& i like both of them shits alot

38. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I only needed to see one clip to tell this movie was gonna suck be funny

39. Ty big's Says:

LF: Ludacris ft. Nas & Jay-Z – I Do It For Hip-Hop (Prod. by DJ Premier)

….. what ? is that off theater of the mind ? and has that leaked/dropped yet ?

40. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

I’m actually about to cop the Rick [Roll] Astley caller tune from T-Mobile.

Lol, I’m gonna be cathing bodies once I get it.

niggas would be abolished if that shit went off ringin in any vicinity in my city

41. EnglandRepresent Says:

LF: Ludacris ft. Nas & Jay-Z – I Do It For Hip-Hop (Prod. by DJ Premier)

^^You type that just for fun or are you gonna give us the link as well dickhead?

42. Ty big's Says:

smh @ Greg Oden hurting his foot already I said this would happen he is too big and his whole career will be riddled with injuries

43. DUYUKID Says:

I’m actually about to cop the Rick [Roll] Astley caller tune from T-Mobile.

Lol, I’m gonna be cathing bodies once I get it.

hahaha.. dope.

thanks for the #. now i gotta figure out how i’ma pull this off…
    that number is madd conspicuous cuz i’m in VA.

44. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

anything from the 80’s (except people) >>>>
    word

45. DUYUKID Says:

lol… wow. sounds like a tough city.

would you get abolished for posting on a hip-hop blog comment section?

just wondering.

46. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

he’s been injury prone since high school, it’s funny seeing nba experts put him on top 10 current centers lists even though he hasn’t played a game

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol… wow. sounds like a tough city.

would you get abolished for posting on a hip-hop blog comment section?

just wondering.

^^lmfao.

48. Ty big's Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 1:08 am

… yeah everyone is so quick to annoint him the next hakeem but a) he didn’t dominate like he should of in college ( true he played with his off hand but still that proves his injury problem ) big men typically have a harder time recovering and are more likely to get hurt I said it at the draft and I’ll say it again the should of taken durant and paired him with brandon roy and all those other young frontcourt players, shit they might of been able to get Brand in the offseason too if that was the case then they would be really challenging teams

49. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

got some funny style ass niggas around this bitch i swear

50. DUYUKID Says:

got some funny style ass niggas around this bitch i swear

comedy.

tinyurl.com/funnystyleniggas

51. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

jus when i thought killa season was the worst movie every in the history of vision, 5-0 manages 2 out do it

& has anybody anywhere had the audacity 2 say that 1st is even kinda hot?

i cant 2 see this shit when sound scan drops

*drops mic*

52. G7 Says:

Chuck’s last 3

It’s Charles > Staff Development > L Word

53. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

*1st single*

54. ant Says:

Billz owns stock in KFC.

I’m here all week.

*dies*

55. ant Says:

my girl wants a break…from 1 lil punk ass not even a argument….that bitch musta been waiten for somethen like this to happen

*grabs phone*

56. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

*grabs phone*

shut up nigga

57. digital scales Says:

Bitch nigga

58. Victory Says:

# Ty big’s Says:
    October 29th, 2008 at 12:30 am

memorieeeeessss, don’t live like people doooo

…….

I just wanna state for the record this is the best song ever recorded

59. ant Says:

^^^*biggie voice* fuck all you hoes

60. cliff Says: