Video: T.I. ft. Rihanna – Live Your Life

Previously: T.I. on Chelsea Lately

122 Responses to “Video: T.I. ft. Rihanna – Live Your Life”

1. Big Homie Says:

My wife…Rihanna

2. Ty big's Says:

@ big homie yeah they took it down but heres another link talking about it

latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/obama-terrorist.html

and let me be clear in my stumping for Obama I don’t believe he is a savior or anything close I know he has been deemed acceptable by the real powers that be so he will do as told but he needs to win stricly cause he is black, people might have issues with me saying that ( I know most on this site won’t ) but him being elected will be great for future race relations and vastly improve the way the rest of the world looks at us,

this girl I’ve been chilling with from school spent the summer overseas and she said one of the main topics at the bars was people asking her about if she thought Obama could win and they all seemed to be paying very close attention and hoping Obama will win

3. R.J.Orion Says:

cant wait to see that Portland vs LA game on TNT later .

Oden vs Bynum

Kobe vs. Brandon Roy

Jarryd Bayless first game of his future great NBA career .

4. Ty big's Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 9:20 pm
    speaking of Cleveland .

this is the year LeBron gets his ring .

he took Boston to 7 games with no help last year .

the progression will be complete this year, now that he has more help

…. agreed he won’t allow them to not win this year, Mo williams is a decent pg but he can score on his own which is what they need, if him and daniel gibson are on the floor with him D’s won’t be able to triple and quadruple cover him, they do need to adress the front court though Big Z needs to stay healthy and Big Ben isn’t enough anymore they need more depth to rotate upfront but I co-sign this is the year he takes that leap ….

5. R.J.Orion Says:

Donnie Walsh & Mike D’Antoni should try to kill themselves for taking that fragile pizza chef, Danilo DiGiorno’s instead of picking Bayless or Eric Gordon with the 5th pick . Tractor Traylor bodied the boy in a summer league game, and he hasnt suited up since .

6. Ty big's Says:

word I was heated when the Nets just missed getting jerrad bayless I done told you before Arizona has one of if not the deepest pedigree of people who turn into NBA stars Kansas and UNC are the only other ones even in the discussion but that kid can play

7. R.J.Orion Says:

Patrick Ewing Jr had the dunk of the year, on your boy Brook Lopez last week .

but Lopez can play a little .

he’s like Tim Duncan with Downs Syndrome .

8. R.J.Orion Says:

Brook Lopez is just mildy afflicted .

9. Ty big's Says:

LMAO @ the chris rock ” women hate women ” sample

10. R.J.Orion Says:

Brook Lopez suffers from the dreaded Eli Manning Speech Disorder

11. R.J.Orion Says:

The new Jersey Nets team bus (and Plane) has a special hydraulic ramp built in, for Brook Lopez’ convenience .

12. Ty big's Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 9:34 pm

….. yeah they went for the foreign boy when will people learn their game doesn’t tend to translate to the NBA it’s too much of a project and D’antonio has that I can make anyone good ego which ultimately hurts the team

I saw they cut Ewing Jr. whats good with that I thought you said he was playing good

and yeah like normal I don’t get too into basketball until the season starts but I’m watching the cavs celtics and will watch all season now, everything I heard about Lopez is he is just concentrating on working on D he fully admits thats where he needs to out his energy and focus, when you have post moves you got them, work to tweak them but at his size he is good in the post he needs to bulk up and learn to play NBA physical D

13. Ty big's Says:

by the way the difference in chris paul in nba 2k9 and nba 2k8 is as drastic as possible, it was damn near impossible to get a shot off with him last year I just played my first game on it and Paul dropped 32 on 14-16 fg’s with 15 assists

14. EnglandRepresent Says:

Lookin at the photo of that white supremacist geezer with the assault rifle again, chump look like Britney when she shaved her head. lmao. And to think these fuckin falfwits thought they were gonna do any damage. Dickheads.

15. R.J.Orion Says:

Knicks already had too many guaranteed contracts on the roster .

they thought that Marbury and Randolph would be gone by now, but they are both in great shape and playing too well to let go . Randolph especially .
    little Pat will play somewhere. the Knicks already said they’lll resign him to a d-league deal if no one picks him up, but i doubt that will happen . he stays above the rim . he just handle or shoot real well yet .

16. Ty big's Says:

LMAO @ tim duncan with down syndrome and the other comments, thats why i was torn when they drafted him, he was definitely the choice they had to take once bayless was gone but I was still like this guy ain’t all there

17. Ty big's Says:

yeah Ewing Jr. never completely dominated at g-town but you could always see flashes of brilliance and you could easily see the potential, I always felt like he didn’t get enough PT for the most part why he was there

but really randolph looks good now ? thats a real good look because that guy has waaay too much talent to not be at least a borderline all-star every year

18. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 9:51 pm

…. the said part is, especially middle, america is filled with inbred hicks that could try the same nonsense, luckily they are too dumb to get anywhere with it ….

@ ER like I said this girl I’ve been chilling with said she was over in england and other european countries over the summer and people are really watching this election seriously and really pulling for Obama is that the general consensus or was that just a case of her finding like minded people

19. 456 Says:

george clinton predicted this exactly: listen to chocolate city.

every black city in the world is going to explode once obama wins:

atlanta. chicago. new york. lagos. accra. the whole of kenya. jo burg. its about to be carnival across the globe

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yOOOOOOOOO

21. R.J.Orion Says:

456 says

every black city in the world is going to explode once obama wins:

————

itll be like whe OJ

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Land,

Hows the new Charlie Hammons mixtape?

23. R.J.Orion Says:

456 says

every black city in the world is going to explode once obama wins:

——————

itll be like when OJ got the not guilty verdict multiplied by 12 .

is what i was trying to say .

24. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:09 pm
    george clinton predicted this exactly: listen to chocolate city.

every black city in the world is going to explode once obama wins:

…. again don’t think it’s in the bag yet do not trust these polls, yahoo has Obama getting like 355 electoral votes to McCain’s 156 no way that happens,

so the real question is if they steal this shit then whats gonna happen ? co-sign a win would be like OJ times a billion but a lose could be rodney king times a couple trillion

25. always_lurkin' Says:

Powe just smashed all over delonte West pretty funny.

since you’ll talking about d’antoni that nigga is probably kicking himself
    he should have signed with chicago. Derrick Rose is the perfect person
    to run his style of offense. and the player already there are all exactly the type of players needed for his system

26. 456 Says:

itll be like when OJ got the not guilty verdict multiplied by 12 .

^exactly, except 1200 is more like it.

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nah Ty that’s truth. We’ve got a Labour government which is the equivalent of the Democrats. Although the geezer in charge, Brown, is shite, England leans more to the left than right these days, more Democrat than Republican if you like. I’m hoping Obama gets up. (nope)

Really though, this muppet look just like Britney with a shaved head. Shit’s ridic.

Let the link rock Esko

28. Iceberg Slim Says:

There are about to be a million lil black boys named Barrack in the next 5 years

29. 456 Says:

Ah, blood to blood
    Ah, players to ladies
    The last percentage count was eighty
    You don’t need the bullet when you got the ballot
    Are you up for the downstroke, CC?
    Chocolate city
    Are you with me out there?

And when they come to march on ya
    Tell ’em to make sure they got their James Brown pass
    And don’t be surprised if Ali is in the White House
    Reverend Ike, Secretary of the Treasure
    Richard Pryor, Minister of Education
    Stevie Wonder, Secretary of FINE arts
    And Miss Aretha Franklin, the First Lady
    Are you out there, CC?
    A chocolate city is no dream
    It’s my piece of the rock and I dig you, CC
    God bless Chocolate City and its (gainin’ on ya!) vanilla suburbs
    Can y’all get to that?
    Gainin’ on ya!
    Gainin’ on ya!

Right on, chocolate city!

Yeah, get deep
    Real deep
    Heh
    Be mo’ funk
    Mmmph, heh
    Get deep
    Bad
    Unh, heh
    Just got New York, I’m told

30. 456 Says:

Chocolate City”
    Uh, what’s happening CC?
    They still call it the White House
    But that’s a temporary condition, too.
    Can you dig it, CC?

To each his reach
    And if I don’t cop, it ain’t mine to have
    But I’ll be reachin’ for ya
    ‘Cause I love ya, CC.
    Right on.

There’s a lot of chocolate cities, around
    We’ve got Newark, we’ve got Gary
    Somebody told me we got L.A.
    And we’re working on Atlanta
    But you’re the capital, CC

Gainin’ on ya!

31. Ty big's Says:

@ ER – word thats good to hear like I said if for no other reason we got to hope he wins for future race relations in this country it already has helped because there is people who 3 months ago would of never voted for Obama but with McCain constantly ethering himself they are gonna vote for the black guy ( will some will some just say they will ) and lets face it america could use some good will with the rest of the world, whenever I tell people if I went to another country I’d be half embaressed to admit I was from america and people always look at me like I’m crazy

I mean you can’t tell me the man hasn’t absolutely lost it with this speech, even the crowd is like Whoa what did you just say ? this is by far my favorite bit of nonsense he has spit so far

tinyurl.com/5h6tpb

So eskay posting retails now? That’s what’s hot in the streets?

>>every black city in the world

>>new york.

^Since when?

34. Ty big's Says:

One real good look and thing that has surprised the shit out of me, is yeah obviously Jersey is a Democratic state but where i live now is one of the richest counties in the country and has ridiculously strong republican following but I’m shocked to see that the Obama/biden signs outnumber the McCain/Palin ones by at least 10 to one easy

35. tumer Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 8:24 pm
    lmao @ the pic of that white supremacist who was thinking he was gonna off Obama mean mugging in the newspaper with an assault rifle with what appears to be lipstick on. Is anyone supposed to take you serious you numpty cunt especially when you got lipstick on???? FAIL.
    LOL

36. 456 Says:

^Since when?

^billz why you so aggy? i lived in new york just about all my life and i know how black new york is. bk, bx, harlem is the real new york as far as i’m concerned. and yes new york will explode in celebration when obama is elected. i’ll put any amount of dough on that.

37. tumer Says:

How’s the fuckin Campari placement in the clip..WTF is with that?

38. Ty big's Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:30 pm
    So eskay posting retails now? That’s what’s hot in the streets?

…. we went over this already, it’s been out for 24 hours anyone who was gonna buy it ( with few exceptions ) knew it was dropping and bought it, the ones who weren’t gonna buy it have already d/l’d it somewhere else for free, you know I had it before it was released but I still bought it because I wanted to support him, I ended up buying it twice and still have to rock with the free d/l because they never let me d/l it from there site, I sent them an e-mail explaining the problem and still haven’t heard back thats just ridiculous, the only reason people buy albums now is to support their artist so they planned on purchasing it than they still will ( unless everyone says its trash which definitely does not seem to be the consensus )

39. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:38 pm
    ^Since when?

….. I can co-sign that I know ninjas already planning parties for that shit and you best believe the streets will be flooded with people wildin out like what happens on a major college after their team wins the NCAA basketball tourney ex: see Michigan state when mateen cleves was there, even in the suburbs of jersey people are amped and ready to wild the fuck out …..

# 456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:38 pm

^Since when?

^Aggy? Statistically NYC is not a Black city. I’m talkin’ strictly numbers, not nostalgia.

41. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Really Ty??? I’d be looking at you thinkin, ‘you ONLY HALF embarassed son????’!!!!

42. R.J.Orion Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 10:13 pm
    Land,

Hows the new Charlie Hammons mixtape?

—————

the beats are better than ever . he sound’s about the same on the mic . with a mixtape like every two weeks for a month and a half, he’s pretty much covered all the bases by now .

maybe its time to chill until the main event .

Ty

You can make up as many excuses for eskay as you want. All I know is that the “rule” around here that retails would/should not be posted ESPECIALLY on a release date. But hey, his blog his rules.

I kick your ball over the fence / to let niggas know whose yard is this

44. R.J.Orion Says:

say WORD?

eskay’s posting RETAILS now?

45. R.J.Orion Says:

New York aint NEVER been a black city .

Jackson, Mississippi … now thats a black city .

Detroit Michigan even .

not NewYork .

46. 456 Says:

^okay, stat boy. stop frontin. you mad cause now you painted yourself into a conspiracy corner and cant even celebrate the election of a the first black president with the rest of the black world…lol

47. R.J.Orion Says:

New York would never have become so historically world famous if it were a “black” city .

new York is a JEWISH city .

48. TheCo!!inB Says:

embarassed because you’re from the United States?! Get. the. fuck. outta. here.
    I could see if you said mexico

49. 456 Says:

New York aint NEVER been a black city .

^Harlem was once the capital of the entire black world. NYC’s whole style is black. and it is still the most pan-african city in the world. bar none. foh

50. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Land aka Freddy “Boom-Boom” Washington aka Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs? Billz aka CANONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN… E.R. aka Lennox”Pinkies High” Lewis and Ty aka LM incarnate?

What’s the science up in this bitch?

51. R.J.Orion Says:

whaddup DPS, aka McFadden (of McFadden & Whitehead)

ol’ “aint no stoppin us now” lookin ass nigga .

ol’ Kenneth Gamble & Leon Huff lookin ass nigga .

ol’ smokin joe frazier lookin ass nigga .

ol’ philadelphia cream cheese & hoagie eatin’ ass nigga .

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

the beats are better than ever
    Overstood

*Dl’ds*

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Billzy what it is? You got Halfway House?

54. Da PartyStarter Says:

Damn, Greg Oden looks like Abe Lincoln except older…

55. R.J.Orion Says:

456 Says:

————

thats all good and has been acknowledged, but it doesnt translate to any real power or substance when it comes to defining a city nowadays. styles come and go . so does panafricanism (which is at an all time low in this country right now) . the Jews control the money and the media .

game over .

56. Ty big's Says:

… true it’s not a majority black city but NY is a democratic state and he just means the black areas will be flooded with people going crazy, I don’t think he means tribeca, but I agree i don’t know where the aggy part came from ….

D. Billz Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:47 pm
    Ty

I kick your ball over the fence / to let niggas know whose yard is this

…. I hear that but honestly how many numbers do you think will be lost by that, the people who are gonna d/l from there probably weren’t gonna purchase it anyway, also I might just be aggy because I paid for it twice and if it wasn’t for onsmash and other people hooking it up I still wouldn’t be able to hear it and that bullshit ass label can’t even respond to my e-mails …. also is this technically a retail or just a mixtape released digitally ? MM3 wasn’t a retail but was released the same way right ?

57. R.J.Orion Says:

Greg Oden gets a monthly Social Security check .

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Land,

ill give my consensus manana.

59. Da PartyStarter Says:

LOL @ Land. What jawns y’all talkin’ about dling? Is there some new music I need to cop? I been stuck on that Jazzy Jeff/Roots TFAP mixtape for a week now. Jeff ginsued the shiznit out that jawn.

Kobe-lisious!! NHJIC!!!

60. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps DBlock4L*

61. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:54 pm
    New York aint NEVER been a black city .

….. I got news for you Harlem ain’t that black anymore shit the Clintons got a penthouse in harlem ….

62. Da PartyStarter Says:

Greg Oden was Paul Robeson’s stunt double….

Damn, Byum ain’t gettin’ no new contact sellin’ out on easy dunks like that….

63. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up DPS you ol snagglepuss the cat lookin ass muthafucka. *daps*

64. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ Lamar Odom throwing a perfect pass to Sasha Vujacic …. who was not even in the game at the time .

65. 456 Says:

game over .

^so is it numbers that define a city, money or media? if so then jackson is disqualified as black city. cause they don’t control the money or the media. and jews are nowhere near the majority in new york.

in fact, outside of africa, you’d be hard pressed to find a city anywhere in the world that would qualify as “black”.

# R.J.Orion Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:52 pm

new York is a JEWISH city .

^And that’s all I was saying. I DELIBERATELY copy/pasted those particular words because that was the focus of analysis. Not the campaign. This nigga…

67. R.J.Orion Says:

—————–

my point exactly .

68. MalakiDaGod Says:

THE VIDEO AINT ALL DAT BUT RIHANNA MY BITCH

69. MalakiDaGod Says:

THE VIDEO AINT ALL DAT BUT RIHANNA MY BITCH

# 456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:54 pm

New York aint NEVER been a black city .

>>^Harlem was once the capital of the entire black world.

^Exactly. In the past.

>>NYC’s whole style is black.

^But their residents damn sure aint. I don’t care how many wiggas live there.

>>and it is still the most pan-african city in the world. bar none. foh

^A drowning man will grab onto a straw. Smh.

71. 456 Says:

^yeah there gentrification but that like saying Brixton aint black anymore…there are too many projects in harlem to cede the area. ask jim jones if harlem is still black.

72. R.J.Orion Says:

Ciara > Rihanna

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps 456*

Massive game tomorrow night Yiddo, ARSEnal away, ‘Arry Redknapp in charge, FOOKIN ‘AVE IT. Wish I was there, kickin the shit threw those prawn cocktail sandwich munchin lookin fairy ass fuckers.

Truth is we’re gonna get hammered. smh.

74. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:51 pm

TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:52 pm
    embarassed because you’re from the United States?! Get. the. fuck. outta. here.
    I could see if you said mexico

….. america is the most arrogant/greedy/power hungry/corrupt country in the world, Obama can’t change this look at the past 8 years starting wars based on falseified documents that Chaney is still touting as proof even though it’s been proven multiple times his intel was fabricated, not to mention the people who benefit the most from the war are chaney and the bush family, get is getting paid for all the rebuilding and construction of a country he tricked the country into destroying off falsified info, and do you have any idea how deep the connection is between the Bush family and the Bin-laden’s ? that shit goes back to before papa Bush was president, the america that exists is not the america you were told about, theres no all men created equal our freedoms are being taken away because of false flag operations and the freedom of american citizens is wildly overrated you know people in canada england holland australia all them places and more people are free and have even less gov’t influence in their everyday life than america, america is the high of arrogance and ignorance it the worst part is people are content with it and it is only getting worse what is there not to be embaressed about ?

# Ty big’s Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:54 pm
    New York aint NEVER been a black city .

^I mean seriously. You might fuck around and see a Holocaust Museum on Lenox soon.

76. digital scales Says:

If ty never had that problem I would of bought the album yesterday

If nah never had it for free download I would of copped it today

And I just got Dblocks email so now I’m really not copping it

Peace to the lost ones

ask jim jones if harlem is still black.

^Word. Excellent point of reference. Smh.

78. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Word. Excellent point of reference. Smh.
    Lmao

79. Ty big's Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:03 pm

Kobe-lisious!! NHJIC!!!

* daps DPS *

too much

new q-tip, new charles hamilton and of course new Budden

80. R.J.Orion Says:

the Honorable Jesse Jackson called New York, “hymietown” .

Jesse stay gettin caught saying some profane shit .

talkin’ about wantin’ to cut niggas nuts off and shit .

calling jews (as a people) out they name .

I wish Jesse would have been the first black president .

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Under The Sun” >>>

Serious tho

DBlock… DPS…

What it is?

@ DBlock… Ty sent me the link yesterday but I still haven’t downloaded it. I actually want to purchase it first. Unlik MM3 when I pre-ordered and listened to the bootleg because 1.) the pre-order was gonna take months to deliver, and 2.) I couldn’t wait that long to hear the songs while everybody else ranting about it.

83. 456 Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 10:54 pm

New York aint NEVER been a black city .

>>^Harlem was once the capital of the entire black world.

^Exactly. In the past.

>>NYC’s whole style is black.

^But their residents damn sure aint. I don’t care how many wiggas live there.

>>and it is still the most pan-african city in the world. bar none. foh

^A drowning man will grab onto a straw. Smh.

>>…. I’m with Billz on the conspiracy shit Obama has been deemed acceptable because he will do what he is told, if he wasn’t he never would of made it this far , see Ron Paul, but I can still celebrate it for all the reasons I’ve said before

^Nah, don’t say that. Remember, I’m just a crazy ass, delusional nigga with access to a computer. And you know what? I wanna keep it that way.

85. Ty big's Says:

digital scales Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:16 pm
    If ty never had that problem I would of bought the album yesterday

If nah never had it for free download I would of copped it today

And I just got Dblocks email so now I’m really not copping it

Peace to the lost ones

…. well your one of the few, at least since I paid for it twice we can say that I gave you an early birthday present ( no homo ) ….

but again I already had the mixtape before I decided to d/l it and when it didn’y work the first time I could of just said fuck it I got it already but no I said let me try buying it again

the fucked up part is I want amalgam digital to suffer for it but it isn’t Buddens fault the labels site fucked up and won’t answer my e-mail, and too be fair I haven’t heard of anyone else that had that problem

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Billz

Aint shit chilling listenting to this Buddens shit. Iight kool i just thought maybe you aint have it.

“Sometimes you have to stand by your failures to recognize your success”
    -Joey

87. Ty big's Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:19 pm
    the Honorable Jesse Jackson called New York, “hymietown” .

Jesse stay gettin caught saying some profane shit .

talkin’ about wantin’ to cut niggas nuts off and shit .

calling jews (as a people) out they name .

I wish Jesse would have been the first black president .

…. he would of been assassinated on inaugeration (sp? ) day, however it’s possible a black person might of been the one to do it …..

88. 456 Says:

^clinton moved to harlem BECAUSE it was black.

89. digital scales Says:

New york city is Not a black city

Let’s be serious

>>^contrarian ass nigga. look at my original post. if new york aint one of the cities that explodes in celebration then you can talk all this stat nonsense, but as for you niggas referring to census to determine what is a black city or not, you missing the point. when george clinton came up with concept of a chocolate city you think he was referring to census numbers? gtfoh.

^Once again, you’re reading what YOU want to read. The focus wasn’t on who would “explode” but simply diffusing the notion that NYC is a Black city, statistically or culturally speaking. A melting pot. Yes. Black? No. And I don’t know what was P-Funk’s basis on naming DC a Chocolate City, but at that time the District had far more Blacks than any other race.

91. 456 Says:

^if he was doing what he was told he would have waited his turn. the clintons was supposed to have another 8 years in the seat.

>>^clinton moved to harlem BECAUSE it was black.

^Precisely. That nigga been outta office since 2000. A lot has changed in 8 years.

93. 456 Says:

94. Ty big's Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:23 pm

…. LMAO, word I get that shit all the time people are like yeah i bet you got that off the internet like the internet isn’t littered with facts, sure theres a lot of cooky wacked out baseless shit on the internet but anyone with half a brain can weed through that nonsense and do research to decide what to trust and whats just propaganda, people think if it’s not in the mainstream media it’s not true when in fact the most powerful people in the world own the mainstream media and purposely sweep these things under the rug, you can’t listen to everything on the computer but if your smart you can sort through the bullshit and find all types of truth but people are hesitant to believe everything they were taught their entire lives was a lie and claim all conspiracy theorists as nuts because thats what they have conditioned you to believe weather it’s showing outlandish over the top people or the same shit in movies and TV so people are programmed to shut down anything people say if the challenge the machine

anyone who doesn’t realize the federal reserve is the reason we are in this economic mess and they have nothing to do with the our gov’t and don’t have to answer to anyone, they just decide to print up more money out of thin air which depreciates the money already in circulation and creates more debt for everyone, paper money is worthless it’s next to obsolete debt is power and it’s created by what ever amount of fake money the federal deserves decides to put out their, if you don’t realize this by now do your research and yes there is truth on this littered on the net, don’t believe everything you read but check multiple sources deem whose credible and you will be shocked to see everything you thought you knew can be tossed out the window cause it’s irrelevant ….

95. Ty big's Says:

really check this article

Harlem to Clinton: you’re ruining us
    Gentrification since former president moved in sees rents rise by 100 per cent, forcing poor black families out

96. Ty big's Says:

” and theres never been a nigga more I don’t give a fuck than joe is /
    even before showbiz “

>>^you commented on my comment. i listed chocolate cities. you wanted to get statistical. i was talking about which cities were going to celebrate obama’s election. nyc, which has an enormous and influential black population, is one of them. i wasn’t talking census, i was talking celebration.

^And I still stand corrected that NYC is not a Black city. Black people influence EVERY major city in one way or another (politically, culturally, etc). But that doesn’t mean they have the dominant presence.

Detroit, B’more, Raleigh-Durham, Memphis, Oakland, Atlanta… just to name a few, are what I deem Black cities both politically and culturally. Not New York.

98. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I concurr. Any man with intellect weighs up what he sees/reads, taking into consideration who wrote it, what their reasons for writing it are and what their political leanings are. Only then you can determine whether or not it is a credible source. Like when Esko tells us Mickey Factz has got talent.

99. 456 Says:

Ty big’s Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:42 pm
    really check this article

Harlem to Clinton: you’re ruining us

^again, that does not make harlem not a black city.

100. 456 Says:

About 12% of New Yorkers claim to be Jewish or of Jewish descent.[9] New York is also home to nearly a quarter of the nation’s South Asians,[10] and the largest African American community of any city in the country.

^wikipedia

101. 456 Says:

The seven largest ethnic groups as of the 2005 census estimates are: African, Puerto Ricans, Italians, West Indians, Dominicans, Chinese and Irish.[11][12]

^wikipedia

102. Carlos Voltron Says:

NY is definitely going to party LIKE a black city if Obama wins.

103. EnglandRepresent Says:

Can’t believe you lot are squabbling about semantics.

104. R.J.Orion Says:

and that alleged 12% controls more than half the money and almost 100% of the major media outlets .

105. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:29 pm

…. no your missing the point, you don’t get nominated to the primary’s unless you have been approved by the powers that b, Obama was deemed that probably has something to do with him being on the council of foriegn relations and tri-lateral commision, ron Paul can’t get a nomination from his party because he stood up against the iraq war he wants to abolish the federal reserve and go back to the gold standard and he wants answers about the 9/11 commission he has taken the gov’t to task on this repeatedly and despite his joe budden like internet following they will never give him the chance to run, thats not democracy, democracy means all men are created equal and anyone qualified should have a chance for the voters to decide on but they have essentially blackballed him from ever having a chance, Obama played the game and said the right things and made the right deals so he will play his role as puppet but don’t get it twisted I want the man to win as much as anyone I just know he can’t bring the change he is talking about the democratic system is set up so nothing new of substance can ever come about

# 456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:49 pm

^wikipedia

^It’s 8 million people there. That’s a given. Per capita it’s still not a Black city. Since you wanna do stats (and wanted to persecute ME for it), how many Blacks can you count for every white person? What’s the percentage? The numbers will be quite low compared to the other Black cities that have a higher black to white ratio.

107. digital scales Says:

If you lived in nyc you would know it is not a black city period

# 456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:51 pm

^wikipedia

^Exactly. 2 outta 7. Statistics fail.

You could combine those Africans and West Indians and they would still make up the smaller percentage of minorities in the city.

110. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:44 pm

…. exactly there is no such thing as partial media and anyone who cares enough to speak on things feels strongly one way or another but you got to sift through their bias and look at facts and then look at people on the opposite and find their facts and then go somewhere in the middle add it all together and make your own intelligent decision but to say because you read it on the internet it’s false is just showing how you have been conditioned to think ….

111. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Video is aight.luv the song tho….LF:06/07 I GET MONEY > 08 A MILLIE.

112. R.J.Orion Says:

and jews are counted as a religious group . not an ethnic group .

millions of people who are Jews by heritage, dont even practice the religion and dont consider themselves jews . they’re just random white folk . many have changed their last names in an attempt to assimilate . but still reap the benefits of their ethnicity and birthrights .

New York’s Black Population On The Decline?

114. R.J.Orion Says:

and all the white groups outnumber all those ethnic groups combined .

115. digital scales Says:

Man iv been to spots downsouth where hispanics don’t exist, straight moyenos

116. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:45 pm
    Ty big’s Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:42 pm
    really check this article

Harlem to Clinton: you’re ruining us

^again, that does not make harlem not a black city.

…. exactly black families were forced to move out of harlem because the prices rose so it is no longer the black part of NYC it once was, I do agree with you that NYC is gonna be wilding in the streets if he wins but Harlem is no longer mainly black you have to go up to washington heights now, even though thats more dominican Clintons move forced more people to the bronx queens brooklyn ( which by the way queens and brooklyn ain’t all that black either anymore just in little pockets are they mostly black ) jersey and even more down south where it is a lot cheaper to live …..

117. Ty big's Says:

* edit * I read your thing wrong

it makes it a hell of a lot less black than it was 8 years ago, no one around NYC would deem harlem as a specific black area anymore gentrification has changed all that

118. 456 Says:

^its 27% if you DON’T count the black hispanics. the white pop is 45%. point being it is the largest pan african urban population in the country. period.

119. digital scales Says:

When Oblicky does win

Ill be on the ave screaming Hum du Allah

120. Ty big's Says:

456 Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 11:49 pm

^wikipedia

….. wikipedia = unreliable I’m not allowed to use wikipedia as a source in any of my classes , if I feel like it I can change that to say it has the largest martian population ( cause I’m sure you don’t believe aliens exist ) go walk through Harlem and you’ll see it is not that black anymore, sure parts are but so are parts of Jersey city Newark and Hoboken but if you don’t think they haven’t cleaned the majority of those cities up and separated the black population than don’t know what to tell you and this is the conversation to nowhere

121. J. Pitts Says:

The video has been removed.

122. mz.miller Says:

t.i is so sexy!!!!!!!! and ty its not about race we as a people come together as one.