Video: Rhymefest Talks Backpack Rap

Previously: Rhymefest Vlad TV Freestyle (Video)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Responses to “Video: Rhymefest Talks Backpack Rap”

  1. Ty big's Says:

    eskay says : well, it’s not singing, listen to it again and you’ll see.

    ______________

    I did listen again before I posted it just to be sure

    you can say he is not singing but thats semantics be clear he is definitely harmonizing which is exactly what 50 does

    heartless beat is crazy but everything else is ass cheeks just like I say with most 50 songs give that beat to someone else who will do it justice

    I agree it’s partially cause it’s not what i’m expecting but thats like 2 % the other 98 % is the fact that its trash I can’t fathom how you can defend this, especially since it goes against pretty much everything you’ve ever said on this site, shit if that was t-pain or chris brown you would you would rather have pitchforks through your ears than listen to that, I admit kanye has earned a pass to forgive and forget but not to pretend shits actually tolerable

  2. EnglandRepresent Says:

    50 harmonizes??? That’s fuckin news to me!!!

    Patti Labelle > 50

    *daps Beli, Ty, Esko, Pock*

    I’m out fuckers

    Peace

  3. Heinsain SwaggeR Says:

    EnglandRepresent Says:

    October 28th, 2008 at 2:31 am
    50 harmonizes??? That’s fuckin news to me!!!

    Patti Labelle > 50

    *daps Beli, Ty, Esko, Pock*

    I’m out fuckers

    Peace

    ^^^

    go listen 2 dizzy rascal “mate”

    respect

    O_o

  4. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Rhymefest Interview w/ DJ Vlad Pt. 2 Says:

    […] Previously: Rhymefest Talks Backpack Rap (Video) 2636 […]

Leave a Reply