Freeway – Change

freeway-stand.jpg

Free thinks you should vote for you know who.

Freeway – Change

Related: Open letter from Jay Z, Diddy, Mary J Blige and Kevin Liles

36 Responses to “Freeway – Change”

nation/eskay how come alumnah was never added to the blogroll here, yet on their site Nah is top billing. I think they felt some what slighted being asthough most of them put in work on this site

Landlord what ever happened to Lordspeaks

2. BabyDoll Says:

si se puede!

why did spoonyluv all of a sudden stop commenting, she shared a very intimate part of her life on nah, then bounced

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Free has been getting mad love on Nah lately… Co sign

5. Beezy Says:

I thought Free supported McCain?

babydoll due to greenies departure I’m met witn an increasing urgency to get at you on some shit.

7. miltee Says:

8. Kimbo Price AKA MIC TYSON aka OSCAR DELAHAUTYABON a.k.a Floyd Juneweather Says:

jada changes his name’s album
    kiss my ass > the last kiss
    it’s a flop with tha new name !
    okay, a preview mixtape called kiss my ass coming before
    but i think it’s a bad new for his commercial success
    cuz now it’s really hard to go Gold so …bad news

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cold, i mean i hate to be typical but i think its pretty good. It may be a shade under MM3. Its the perfect mixtape to put out before your his album. Lyrically nothing short of great but as far as making songs it sounded a bit rushed. I still say its a pretty solid mixtape.

10. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 4:03 pm

^LOL! nah, I don’t do rebounds too well…greenie will be back before you know it!

11. miltee Says:

you talking about halfway house?
    sidtracked/just to be different are lava

^dig it. I prolly wont get around to listening till the wknd. Whats joe budden girls myspace page. I need to see a phatty before I get off work.

>>nahhgers/eskay… do you have the joe budden – who killed hiphop in one track? all 3 parts? I’ve looked for this this all over and still can’t find it…

I have pts. 1 & 2 combined, but not 3.

this mixtape has a version with all 3, but I never heard it so I can’t vouch.

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Kimbo Price AKA MIC TYSON aka OSCAR DELAHAUTYABON a.k.a Floyd Juneweather Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 4:04 pm
    jada changes his name’s album
    kiss my ass > the last kiss

——————

Didn’t MC Ren drop an album called Kiss My Ass already?

15. miltee Says:

good looking esk

^nothing heavy, just a slick line here and there. You know in a testosterone filled enviroment, its necessary for me to acknowledge my appreciation for a female.

I’m on my Jada kiss “why?” shit.

18. R.Friday Says:

SMH at all the people at city hall in Milwaukee voting absentee today. There were some cute chicks volunteering however.

I’ma go hard for another 30mins and bidounce

damn I forgot all about arcade lines. (the game).

*channels Mindy Marin*

pencil
    orange soda top.
    tired sleppy, got class tonight
    nov 4th vote yall/

*home run*

23. david blackham Says:

>>kiss my ass > the last kiss

^Kiss needs to halt with the kiss titles. Kiss the Game Goodbye, the Last Kiss….same shit.

24. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

^word…it wouldn’t be frowned upon…especially with the faggotry that I encounter from time to time in this “testosterone” filled environment.

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I need to see a phatty before I get off work.
    the305.com/2008/10/02/joe-buddens-dominican-wifey-dayum/

Copy and paste

^word did you get any numbers?

27. the watcherz Says:

i still aint hear crack house and i really dont care niether…. I’ll wait to hear it when my nigga go on his riding joey sack fest….to be honest i really dnt care if i ever hear crack house. but i’ll get the opportunity then i listen…if its out already i dnt even feel like downloading it for sum strange reason….

^thats whatsup.

29. Ty big's Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 4:00 pm

* daps Cold *

hey he said we just agree, and it’s not like Phuque didn’t send him e-mails trying to tell him about it and no one ever thought for a second we would take clicks/hits/numbers whatever away from the almight nah

also Cold I briefly spoke with greenie she said she has been mad busy working for the O’blicky campaign but she is good and will be back

30. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

^thats whatsup.

^but I’d hate to feel greenie’s wrath…you better watch your back. I don’t won’t no trouble around here.

yup Dblock thats exactly what I was talking about.

32. Ty big's Says:

BabyDoll Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 4:12 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 28th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

* dead *

* comes back to life just to stare at babydoll’s twins one more time *

33. R.Friday Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 28th, 2008 at 4:13 pm

^word did you get any numbers?

^ Nah, I was trying to get in and out as quick as possible so I could take a long lunch break.

34. Kimbo Price AKA MIC TYSON aka OSCAR DELAHAUTYABON a.k.a Floyd Juneweather Says:

BINK!
    BP3!
    2nd INSTRUMENTAL

I coulda sworn i added alumnah a while ago.

36. Kimbo Price AKA MIC TYSON aka OSCAR DELAHAUTYABON a.k.a Floyd Juneweather Says:

KISS MY ASSISES