Video: Bump J Interview w/ Ruby Hornet TV Pt. 2

GLC also sits in.

Previously: Bump J Interview w/ Ruby Hornet TV Pt. 1

34 Responses to “Video: Bump J Interview w/ Ruby Hornet TV Pt. 2”

1. BabyDoll Says:

Ruby Hornet is a cool name

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Go make copies of divorce papers and kiss your arms Thuggy Ass Nigga!

what do you do, tommy? all we know is that you post on nah right, and you went to high school with big daddy kane. . . . .

and you have a minor infatuation w/ mr. papagiorgio when he doesn’t have a shirt on. . .

let’s be honest, for like TWO seconds. . . how many times you watched my video when i kissed my bicep? 10? 12?

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNaht

4. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*dies*

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Aaaw damn, fam…not the third person references to yourself, lol…

6. BabyDoll Says:

*carpet*

7. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

This nigga gets the nose in the book (C) sam

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, but thinking back to the Nah space introductions, and looking at that Ruste Juxx pic in the righthand banner, along with certain nahggers’ stannery for certain unknown artists…is Ruste Juxx D. Billz with a fake beard? (none)

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Go make copies of divorce papers and kiss your arms Thuggy Ass Nigga!

What video is this?!?!

10. sleep Says:

I don’t fuck with i-rappers

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Pap you and your cheerleader that wears too much makeup are funny duke.. ‘Specially when her ‘new hair’ do looks like a carpet… But the good part for you duke is that being with Babydoll would be a serious step up from your last boyfriend

12. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Go make copies of divorce papers and kiss your arms Thuggy Ass Nigga!

What video is this?!?!

^GATTTTT! We now know what else brings Ci out of lurk mode! LOL!

13. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (c) yeah its the nature boy Ric Flair

14. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:22 pm

*gas face*

That’s mean

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

no blame or anything, but this Jennifer Hudson tragedy is a poignant illustration of why niggas need to know who’s around their kids….just cuz you wanna shack up with/marry some nigga, and you want my kids to call him “daddy”, doesn’t mean I’m not investigating this nigga like the CIA…seriously, though…I never been through it, myself, but I know why my homies get all worked up whenever there’s a new nigga around…(none)

16. b-ease Says:

Ether is the shit.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

What video is this?!?!

LMAO!

now can i get some votes from you and your homies?!

18. BabyDoll Says:

sleep Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    I don’t fuck with i-rappers

^lol @ i-rappers. I don’t fuck with i-faggots…

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*They Shootin*

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:23 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Go make copies of divorce papers and kiss your arms Thuggy Ass Nigga!

What video is this?!?!

^GATTTTT! We now know what else brings Ci out of lurk mode! LOL!

LMFAO!!! Nah, BD … I just got back from a midterm! I need a pick-me-up after that test. LOL!

21. sleep Says:

Are niggas really gonna buy this kanye singing album. We’re in a recession niggas can’t expect to spend my $10 on their experiments

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

^Oh. Hell. No.

#

don’t fuck with i-rappers
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:22 pm

^Meet The Parents Floor.

23. Dr Flav Says:

“SOHH put you on, XXL got you hot, now you running round acting like some big shot!” Dont get “teste” es Im just funnin round witcha. *tosses dub sac in ya Honda in Yonkers*

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

still, LMAO @ “nice torso”…shit reminds me of that part in Austin Powers, where Goldmember said Dr. Evil was “toight”…

“That’s just not something you say to another dude” (c) Dr. Evil

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

^Oh. Hell. No.

***LOL…I’m just sayin..***Daps***

26. BabyDoll Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:22 pm

^Bitch, your face looks like them raggly ass (norfolk slang™) 7000 wee wees you been sucking. By the way, that’s what he does for a living…

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

October 27th, 2008 at 3:26 pm

***That “Robocop” sealed my negative vote…Kanye shoulda just recorded this 808s jawn and kept it to himself (none), like some kind of personal therapy or something…I’ll bet even Rey is finding it hard to justify the leaked 808 tracks he’s heard thus far….

28. THE-XFACTA Says:

Look Babydoll, bottom line is that you look a dude and you wear way too much make up. Before your next V-Log wash that shit off and get a real hair style. Also that greasy face Hype Williams look ain’t working for you ma..

29. Beezy Says:

>>So then don’t buy it…shit will be free everywhere in a week or two.

30. Dr Flav Says:

Lol @ sleep. You got that shit right!

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Wow…Babydoll, speaking of Norfolk slang, please tell me you don’t call niggas “stickman” (none)..and navy niggas “boat boys”….(-;

32. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Xfactor has a blog, and he uhh he has kids and grand kids and he also rides his bike to the market, so thats good, and uhh he’s about to go back to school to get his ged so that should be exciting

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:25 pm

What video is this?!?!

LMAO!

realworldcasting.mtv.com/people/mrpapagiorgio/videos/385

now can i get some votes from you and your homies?!

*check panties*