Joe Budden – Under The Sun x Overkill x Sidetracked

halfway-house-promo.jpg

Joe Budden – Under The Sun

Joe Budden – Overkill (ft. Heartbreak)

Joe Budden – Sidetracked

You scumbags make sure you cop the album on the 28th.

Props to Legend.

Previously: Joe Budden ft. Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Nino Bless & Royce Da 5′9 – Slaughterhouse

136 Responses to “Joe Budden – Under The Sun x Overkill x Sidetracked”

Are you in those shoes yet?

2. !Ven-Tech? Says:

farsideoff Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 6:38 pm
    Anyone know the name of that mc who freestyles about objects poeple in the crowd present to him?

Supernat.

3. plug Says:

I was gonna ask if anybody gaffled this album yet but since its digital only, I imagine that you prolly cant get it til day of… if its out now, thats a dumb loss

4. plug Says:

sometimes you gotta stand by your failures to recognize your success J. Buddens

*adds to email signature*

5. MalakiDaGod Says:

THAT BEAT FOR UNDER THE SUN IS BANANAS

6. MalakiDaGod Says:

THAT BEAT FOR UNDER THE SUN IS BANANAS

7. plug Says:

…eh… 2 out of 3 aint bad…

8. Eastern_Digital Says:

i aint coppin.

9. plug Says:

havoc’s prodigy diss????????? did I miss somethin??????????

I’m on my OnDemand in the house shit

Plug

I think that’s Hav dissin’ Nas after Nas dissed P. Either way, it’s no way this would’ve slipped under NR’s radar.

12. the dough Says:

Are they gonna press up some hardcopies of this? I don’t really fuck with payin money for just 1’s and 0’s

13. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

I WAS GONNA BUY IT UNTIL I HEARD THESE THREE GARBAGE ASS SONGS…UGHHH

14. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

*CORRECTION* THE LAST SONG IS OK…BUT IM STILL NOT BUYIN!! LOL

15. plug Says:

I’m on my OnDemand in the house shit
    ————–

stayin in the crib>>>>>>>> being out.

it impossible to stack bread in the streets all day. word to my bending corner addiction. I posted up all weekend and spent a total of 33 bucks. thats a savings of 350 bucks from last week

16. Joe 88 Says:

*Adds Kid Cudi to Ipod*

*Aboards band wagon*

17. DJ dviousmindZ Says:

I’m impressed.

18. Joe 88 Says:

*Vanish*

*Bends corners blasting Day N’ Nite instrumental*

19. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

*DOUBLE CORRECTION* THE LAST SONG IS BETTER THAN OK ITS CRACK…BUT THE OTHER TWO STILL SUCK…SO IM STILL NOT BUYING

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

and all my niggaz’ll spray, except women, so the reason why still livin is cuz yall niggaz is gay

21. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

What about the niggas that don’t own credit or debit or bank cards?

Niggas like Pinzol’s mom

22. NotU Says:

I’m supporting this for sho…..

23. jrp14 Says:

I was gonna say Joe is fallin off until I heard sidetracked….song is ill.

Coldplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>95% of rappers today

24. NotU Says:

gees I had a dream

25. Eastern_Digital Says:

Best Dipset song ever?

26. plug Says:

dam Pattie Labelle can blow. they dont make singers like that no more

27. david blackham Says:

patti labelle just killed the national anthem. she still got it.

28. HotSauceNL Says:

Joe is soo dope..

Last song is WOW!

29. Bobby Figital Says:

BUTTONS!!!

30. Ty big's Says:

* refuses to listen until the whole shit drops *

and can someone hook up a working link to the kid cudi mixtape I’m trying to check for him but can’t find a working link

31. YuNgG StUnNa Says:

@plug

Since you all i ever know was fly shit
    unfortunately you u ain’t fit in that logic
    cause your much less
    Sometimes you got to stand by your failures to recognize your sucess
    still i be the bigger man and wish her all the best

joe budden = dope > ’08 rappers

32. Ty big's Says:

also side not I got money saying Blanton gets lit the fuck up and a bunch of other prop bets

33. Ty big's Says:

no way i’m losing money on upton all he has to do is score one measly run

34. G7 Says:

I didn’t know there was a baseball player named Evan Longoria. thats kinda funny.

35. Jersey Spic Says:

Under The Sun is a classic, period. Sidetracked is dope as fuck conceptually lyrically and just sounds hot (props to coldplay). Overkill could do without Heartbreak or at least without him going in first (although he was more than decent lyrically) and maybe could have used another Joe verse. Regardless the beat is dope and Joe killed his verse. That makes the track piff. These three tracks plus slaughterhouse = another classic street album from Joe. And you know Padded Room will be even iller with more attention to detail in all aspects. Add to this the fact that Joe and Royce have been banging out tracks together over those ridiculous Bink produced bangers and its a fucking wrap. Plus their in contact with Crooked I. Em’s album is coming. Blueprint 3 coming. A few more intersting/crack albums on the way. I dont know Hip Hop is really starting to feel exciting again.

36. PHENOMENON Says:

dam Pattie Labelle can blow. they dont make singers like that no more

^ ^
    I like R&B chicks.

37. HotSauceNL Says:

Joe’s version>>> Jay remix

38. plug Says:

who’s the worse rapper on the planet????

@ 5:45 in

39. Ty big's Says:

……. again I can’t comment on the songs I refuse to listen to yet but I co-sign the rest of this comment easy, those videos with him and royce and the one with royce and ortiz is a crazy good look for hip-hop cause these dudes look like they are having fun and really working towards creating a crazy vibe/energy combine that with budden actually having good beats to work with and it is gonna be a problem, you got to give all these dudes created for being willing to constantly work together.

Thats one of things I most respect about Term even as a newcomer he isn’t afraid to jump on a track with anyone, he stays doing collabs with crazy artists without any thought of no I might get outdone, he just accepts the challenge that no matter who is on it they will all elevate each other

40. SDP Says:

whens padded room coming out?? is that the date for it??

i thought halfway house was gonna be a mixtape??? ???

41. Ty big's Says:

plug Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 8:58 pm
    who’s the worse rapper on the planet????

@ 5:45 in

….. refers Plug and Prodigy to ” blood on the wall ” ……

either way it would make sense Prodigy doesn’t like Budden because Budden is a lyricist and prodigy is stuck on sesame street not even rhyming in his bars nonsense, it would make sense Budden is too much for him to understand and appreciate

42. Ty big's Says:

SDP Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 8:59 pm
    whens padded room coming out?? is that the date for it??

i thought halfway house was gonna be a mixtape??? ???

Padded room is supposed to drop in Feb. as of now, halfway house is a mixtape dropping the 28th

43. SDP Says:

fa sho..good lookin..

i was too lazy to google it. even tho the google tool bar is right next to me

44. Ty big's Says:

LMFAO @ ” leave P alone he a wild boy ” translation – leave P alone he doesn’t want to get knocked the fuck out by yet another rapper

whats the limit on the times you can get knocked the fuck out and still talk shit

this isn’t me hating on his music his old shit is classic ( him not actually rhyming ever anymore thats me hating on his music ) I could care less if he kept getting knocked out and made good music I’d still bump it, but there has to be a limit to the amount of times you can get knocked out and still run your fucking mouth right ? can’t we set some type of rule that says if you get knocked out by 3 different people and never once retaliate that you just have to take your money build a nice cozy furnished cave and never come out

45. Ty big's Says:

@ SDP – no doubt I overstand I too get mad lazy about googling sometimes mostly cause half the time you have to sort through a bunch of shit you care nothing about first

46. plug Says:

….. refers Plug and Prodigy to ” blood on the wall ” ……
    ————-
    boxcutter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blood on the wall

47. plug Says:

boxcutter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blood on the wall

48. SDP Says:

Ty big’s Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 9:13 pm

exactly. and i was in no mood 4 dat shit.

btw

prodigy is on that michael jackson list.

FROM LEGEND TO PUBLIC CLOWN

michael jackson
    mike tyson
    mc hammer?
    flavor flav
    ice t?

who else would join this list? cam’ron?

49. jlandman Says:

last night at hip hop live @ the nokia theater there was a plethora of gentlemen in joe budden style straight jackets a la padded room cover promoting his new mixtape/upcoming cd

50. plug Says:

Prodigy and his declining lyrical ability is the same as Larry Johnson AKA grandmama when he hurt his back and was unable to dominate the paint. he developed and outside game and learned to make his team better. same wit P. dude stepped up his beat selection game and got alchemist and Sid roams making the best beats in the industry… add Big TWIN and un pacino and you got the best camp in the game.

ROTM+HNIC2+POT80’s= hat trick

51. plug Says:

who else would join this list?
    ——-
    SDP

52. Ty big's Says:

Plug even you were like Whoa !!! Budden really got prodigy and that was just a couple quick simple bars

and the first verse in to boxcutter and my ears are already bleeding

53. Ty big's Says:

plug Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 9:40 pm

ROTM+HNIC2+POT80’s= hat trick

* wonders how plug will take shots at budden once he starts turing out verse after verse on those beats bink has for him *

54. Ty big's Says:

but since I’m not really trying to get into this again especially since I know plug is starting to fuck with buddens music more so I don’t want to deter that so I’m a move on

anyone need/want that new q-tip album ? I might be the only hyped for it but I’m d/l’g it now as we speak

55. Ty big's Says:

56. Ty big's Says:

damn I almost got the classic land triple post that motherfuckers the goat of triple posts no question

57. SDP Says:

land is computer illiterate

58. SDP Says:

one day pockets was giving land his email address and said its

smthngsmthng@hotmizzle.com (meaning hotmail)

land literally sent whatever he was sending to hotmizzle.com

59. G7 Says:

Budden referring to Prodigy….”nigga bout as big as an apostrophe”

*dies*

60. Ty big's Says:

SDP Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:00 pm
    land is computer illiterate

SDP Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:02 pm
    one day pockets was giving land his email address and said its

smthngsmthng@hotmizzle.com (meaning hotmail)

land literally sent whatever he was sending to hotmizzle.com

LMAO, and LMAO even more at my computer illiterate ass laughing

61. G7 Says:

yo cadillac Ty,

i’ll give that Q-tip album a listen. thanks in advance.

geehova at gmail

62. Ty big's Says:

* presses play ( no diddy ) on new q-tip *

63. Ty big's Says:

* daps G7 *

and it’s a good thing someone responded I was gonna be upset if I couldn’t get at least a couple requests

64. Ty big's Says:

and o yeah I sent it so check your email

65. EnglandRepresent Says:

Is ‘Kick In The Door’ the ultimate subliminal diss record ever in hip-hop? – Discuss.

66. yaboy Says:

i will be coppin this on tuesday as well as fallout3 on 360.

67. yaboy Says:

yo ty, that ‘under the sun’ joint is the beat killa BH plays for joey in that buddentv clip..

68. EnglandRepresent Says:

Is ‘Ten Crack Commandments’ the best crack rap song ever recorded in hip-hop history? – Discuss.

69. G7 Says:

Ty big’s Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 10:14 pm
    and o yeah I sent it so check your email

^props!!

70. G7 Says:

lol @ Eng campaigning for Big

71. yaboy Says:

damn.. these joints are fire

72. Ty big's Says:

yaboy Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:19 pm

….. word that shit was crazy if I remember correct, I’m still holding it out it makes the listening experience that much better when you hear it all at once, i was sick of getting an album and already being sick of half the songs and thanks to charles hamilton I barely even listened to slaughterhouse, but I will be coping this the second possible …..

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

Is Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 on Playstation 3 the best sports game ever to be released in the history of sports games? Discuss.

74. G7 Says:

that Statik Selektah album is fly!!
    Stick 2 the Script > White Van Music
    White Van is dope too though. Chalk up another victory for the white dj/proudcer.

75. yaboy Says:

@G7

y_a_boy@yahoo….

76. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:20 pm

….. forget crack, I know you want like this but Pac might have it just for the single line

” The preacher want me buried why? Cause I know he a liar
    Have you ever seen a crackhead, that’s eternal fire
    Why you got these kids minds, thinkin that they evil
    while the preacher bein richer you say honor God’s people
    Should we cry, when the Pope die, my request
    We should cry if they cried when we buried Malcolm X
    Mama tell me am I wrong, is God just another cop
    waitin to beat my ass if I don’t go pop? (c) Pac

but ten crack commandments transcends crack cause the same manuel applies for all drugs and yeah it’s the best drug dealing manuel ever put to music no doubt myself and many people I know lived by that code and the ones who stepped out of it all end up to regret it

77. Strongchef Says:

damn doggie, kanyes album will sell crazy but gtfoh with that bullshit, really disappointing

78. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:24 pm

…… word ? I’m all ready to cop the new fifa the last pro evolution game was ass cheeks IMO, is it really that good ? or do you naturally just prefer that series over Fifa ?

79. Ty big's Says:

G7 Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:24 pm
    that Statik Selektah album is fly!!
    Stick 2 the Script > White Van Music

…. yessir I haven’t checked the jake one one yet but the statik is fire but whatelse would you expect, the homie makes some sick beats and is cool with pretty much anyone who is a decent rapper, plus he looks exactly like my super chronic dealer, but statiks mad chill people so it’s good he is getting the shine he deserves ……

80. Ty big's Says:

yo this q-tip album is mad dope so far, it’s mad soulful so if thats not your thing than be prepared but the shits crazy IMO especially track 8 this shit is bonkers

81. ant Says:

crack

82. Ty big's Says:

Strongchef Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:30 pm

….. agreed I’ve heard 4 joints of that and I wish the Haitian from heros would come and erase just that from my memory …..

83. SDP Says:

just saw that cipher

SOMALIA STAND UP!!

k’naan boy!….if yall wanna know anything about his skill..

youtube “what’s hardcore” by him..

“if i rhyme about home and got descriptive/
    i’d make 50 cent look like limp bizkit/”

84. SDP Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 10:24 pm

there will be better ones in the future. but for now. the answer is yes

85. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^If you a football player or a football fan you prefer Pro Evo cos it’s the most realistic. However Fifa is supposed to be easier. I’ve never fucked with Fifa though so I can’t comment.

86. EnglandRepresent Says:

there will be better ones in the future. but for now. the answer is yes

^^Correct answer.

*awards SDP 3 points*

*docks SDP 5 points for having Wayne’s dick in his mouth*

Outro

87. SDP Says:

i fucked wit fifa and pro since 98

and historically speaking.

pro is 100x better than fifa speaking as a fan/hardcore player

88. Kid Icarus Says:

No Blueprint 3 this year.

It doesn’t look like Jay-Z’s Blueprint 3 is coming out this year. There still hasn’t been a video for “Jockin’ Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh).” Matter of fact, there hasn’t been a word about the album in weeks, except that Hov is working on it.

The only confirmed information is that Jay and Kanye West have done a bunch of tracks together, and the early talk was that Kanye would be the only producer on the album. That is looking more unlikely now. We’ve been hearing a bunch of rumors about other producers Jay is collaborating with (who shall remain nameless — we don’t do rumors, just facts). But one of those guys spoke to us recently: None other than Pharrell Williams, one of Jigga’s main go-to guys.

“Of course,” he said when asked whether Jay had called him to work on Blueprint 3. He then took a long pause before refusing to divulge any more info. “He don’t like for you to say so much.”

89. SDP Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 10:44 pm
    there will be better ones in the future. but for now. the answer is yes

^^Correct answer.

*awards SDP 3 points*

*docks SDP 5 points for having Wayne’s dick in his mouth*

Outro

mind your own business….fag

90. G7 Says:

>>shouts to icon for being the first one to present the argument to wait for it all to be released to listen cause I followed his suggestion it started with HHID and I haven’t looked back since it really does make the album/mixtape that much better

^this is true. that’s how it was before the internet or to a much lesser extent. i do the same thing with my fave artists.

91. G7 Says:

yaboy Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 10:27 pm
    @G7

y_a_boy@yahoo….

===
    just sent

92. yaboy Says:

*daps*

93. G7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 26th, 2008 at 10:42 pm

^the new Fifa for ps3 or xbox360 has an ill concept where your players performance mirror the results of whats happening in real life. So say Spurs got thrashed this past weekend, your players will play like shit in the game also.

94. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 10:42 pm

…. thats what I heard about the last one but I thought that shit was trash, I forget what all my complaints were but I think it was mostly it was waaaay too hard to get a shot from anytype of distance off and the player movement felt weird, I fuck with your football especially in video games shits made fun, it’s consitent back and forth, fifa is mad ill because once you get good you can pull all types of ill moves and take crazy shots from distance if you know how to freak it …..

95. SDP Says:

ty u could do that with pro…its just that pro is a lot more realistic…

fifa can get arcade-ic

especially from 02-08….theres no diversity in play makers..

the whole game play is designed like nba live

96. Ty big's Says:

I might be the only one who feels this way but good god I’m loving this q-tip album, not sure how much of that has to do with how faded I am but this is some real laid back soulful crack ….. the abstract is back ….

97. yaboy Says:

whats that site that you can watch new-er movies?

98. ty big's Says:

# yaboy Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

whats that site that you can watch new-er movies?

…. holla at nation he knows all that shit, I can ever only find ones that are literally recorded off a camcorder in the theatre like you can see people getting up nd walking across the isle blocking the screen and shit, and the ones without that are mad grainy and shit …..

99. ty big's Says:

# SDP Says:
    October 26th, 2008 at 11:02 pm

ty u could do that with pro…its just that pro is a lot more realistic…

fifa can get arcade-ic

especially from 02-08….theres no diversity in play makers..

the whole game play is designed like nba live

….. do you play basketball games too, cause I can see the correlation your talking about with fifa and nba live but my biggest problem with nba live is the players are too cartoony and it feels like players are skating across the court, plus it’s impossible not to do any move you want, but in NBA 2k series the shits too realistic, like it’s impossible to make simple passes and half the time instead of a simple dunk you do some bullshit fall away lay-up, you got to fuck with the settings to get it more normal but it’s still too much …….

Fifa never feels cartoony to me but on the real easy levels I can see what your saying but if you put that shit on the hardest levels that shit is mad realistic, my only problem is they don’t always pass it where you want sometimes it is nowhere near where you want but I had that problem in the last pro game too

100. pockets Says:

im about to buy a fifa game…for some reason i have that urge to play a soccer videogame

101. PHENOMENON Says:

LF: Ugh, I have this urge to play Mortal Kombat. I hope I still have my Mortal Kombat Trilogy. That game was hard.

Before they went and did that 3D sh*t and Mortal Kombat got gay.

102. ty big's Says:

” we should believe in the reasons we existing /
    time for renessaince to re-awaken what is living /
    believe kid confirm make it is what it isn’t /
    sometimes I wish I had belief when I didn’t ” (c) kamaal the abstract

103. Jesse as is. Says:

I give “overkill” 4 blaps out of a possible 5

104. ty big's Says:

@ pockets – yo soccer video games are mad fun, especially when playing against your peoples because theres usually one a couple goals a game if that but theres at least 40 times a game when someone thinks they got a goal locked and the excitement is crazy, of course putting money on the games make it that much more exciting but still the games are mad fun

105. PHENOMENON Says:

I played Fifa one time.

That sh*t was hot!!!

Before then I had totaly the wrong idea about Fifa.

106. ty big's Says:

well ryan howard just earned me some more cash damn I’m cleaning up on this game

107. SDP Says:

yeah ty ..thats what i meant by it..

2k is a better choice..but the problem they have is that fall away layup thats gets consistently irritated at times and tooooooooooo many passes get picked off easily..

difference between pro and fifa is that in pro its a lot harder to do most things..gameplay and what your players do is a lot more realistic..

fifa for example…if your opponent has a 4 man defense and lets say u have a 3 man offense..

your opponent can easily manipulate your defenders by playing monkey in the middle with them..their reaction time is stupid and their decision making (when you’re not them) is frustrating at times.

108. SDP Says:

*you* can easily manipulate your opponents defense

109. ty big's Says:

….. word that makes sense, I’ll check for it is that one out now do you know ? I think part of the problem in the last one was I think it was the first one they released on ps3 and it always takes these games until the second try on the new upgraded consoles to get used to them so maybe they fixed the couple things I wasn’t fucking with, also do they offer word cup play ? cause I like doing the league play too but not having the world cup option is wack juice IMO

110. Jerz! Says:

Damn sidetracked is so ill.

Mama tell me am I wrong, is God just another cop
    waitin to beat my ass if I don’t go pop?

^ Damn I used to play that line over and over

111. Jerz! Says:

and Damn it’s good to be in Philly now even though the contradiction is apparent

112. ty big's Says:

o shit gervais has an HBO special on nov. 15th that shits gonna be high-larious

113. pockets Says:

@ ty yea fifa is mad fun i played it a couple times @ the adidas store in the city…not to mention i have this little fooseball joint on my cellphone that has me wanting to play the real deal

114. pockets Says:

i finally like a joe budden track! sidetracked is fire

115. sleep Says:

Let’s stay up all night/on the blog sites/spread vicious lies and rumors(c)t.i

116. JALbert Says:

Everything I’ve heard is that this year FIFA will be better than Pro Evo, simply because Pro Evo was the vastly better game 5 years ago and hasn’t upgraded pretty much at all since hitting the new gen consoles.

Also, NHL ’08/’09 are the GOAT sports games. Haven’t met anyone who didn’t have a ton of fun with them, even people who don’t know/like hockey.

117. sleep Says:

What are the chances of at least one of these internet labels becoming a force in the music industry

118. ty big's Says:

# JALbert Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:16 am

Also, NHL ‘08/’09 are the GOAT sports games. Haven’t met anyone who didn’t have a ton of fun with them, even people who don’t know/like hockey.

….. I d/l’d the demo to the EA hockey game the other day but haven’t played it yet, but going to hockey games > playing hockey video games > watching hockey on TV

119. sleep Says:

Playing sports»»playing video game

120. ty big's Says:

# sleep Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:24 am

Playing sports»»playing video game

normally I’d agree but I’m way past my athletic prime and my knees are shot to hell

121. JALbert Says:

Playing sports»»Commenting on a blog

So why the fuck aren’t you playing some sports?

122. ty big's Says:

# JALbert Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:27 am

Playing sports»»Commenting on a blog

So why the fuck aren’t you playing some sports?

…… I suggest you check the dictionary for the word irony ….. why aren’t you out playing sports ? even if it is 12:30 on a late sunday morning …

123. sleep Says:

»»»Playing sport 12:30am

124. JALbert Says:

That’s my point. Or should you check the dictionary for the word sarcasm?

125. sleep Says:

Who the fuck is ty bigg. I’m out I’m gonna get into this guy e-thugery

126. ty big's Says:

so you were being sarcastic about playing sports > commenting on a blog ?

I understand sarcasm can be tough to detect on the computer especially since i stay using it but I fail to see how playing sports >> commenting on a blog, is sarcasm. that would definitely need a sarcasm disclaimer but w/e w/e w/e

127. pockets Says:

ty bigg > ur mom

128. ty big's Says:

#

# sleep Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:34 am

Who the fuck is ty bigg. I’m out I’m gonna get into this guy e-thugery

….. now thats sarcasm or someone needs to study their nah right history …

129. pockets Says:

cant wait to see the roots on tuesday

130. ty big's Says:

# pockets Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:38 am

ty bigg > ur mom

LMAO, and for most of you ty big’s + your mom = your existence

131. sean coonery Says:

ty big is some chubby scottish white dude from new jersey that has ADHD…

Supposedly he’s been listening to Hip Hop/Rap since Rakim and Eric B days…

we know thats not true….His soccer mom had him listening to New Kids on the Block and George Michael…

132. crazy88since88 Says:

DEAMMMN 50! Good to see u bac in the hood… U see my Cherry red SL Nigga in doin good!
    Sometimes I cant find the words to say how I feel, so, I take a quote from Menace, Look @ the Wheels!

133. nation Says:

i stay getting hangovers way before their due

134. Jerz! Says:

what’s good with the clocks right now? are we on some daylight savings shit?

135. Ty big's Says:

sean coonery Says:
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:57 am
    ty big is some chubby scottish white dude from new jersey that has ADHD…

Supposedly he’s been listening to Hip Hop/Rap since Rakim and Eric B days…

….. half scottish, no soccertype mom, however i don’t concern myself with other mens fashion or pretend to care bout their sexual preferance and that probably is due to the fact that i like pink wet pussy unlike a certain homosexual ferret from upland california and i damn sure dont sweat guys for pretending to keep it real and gutter, your from the burbs stop perpetuating that ignorant fake tough guy front your confused bi-polar nobody who got burnt off being in i love ny 2, she was your dream girl till they found out you got burnt for real for real, what were you chilling with wanye and baby and got caught up in the middle you silly faggot …..

136. Jesse as is. Says:

ya’ll need to either
    1. sensitive thug hug
    or
    2. meet outside and settle it.

whatever you choose..shut up already.