PICS: Young Jeezy’s “Who Dat” Video Shoot

jeezy-wd1.jpg

Featuring cameos by the song’s producer Shawty Redd, Ice Cube, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, Akon, DJ Khaled, BG, Jadakiss, Rick Ross and others.

jeezy-wd2.jpg

jeezy-wd3.jpg

jeezy-wd4.jpg

jeezy-wd5.jpg

19 Responses to “PICS: Young Jeezy’s “Who Dat” Video Shoot”

1. BabyDoll Says:

Oh goodie…obligatory cameos! That’s always a safe pick for a hip hop video.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

What’s up with the “Asian Girls Love and Marriage” banner ad?

3. CiCi The Intern Says:

LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Nah Right Lite
    T.I.: Start Snitchin’

***So thaaaaaaaat’s why he calls himself “Tip”, lol (nhjic)

5. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

^LMAO…and did he borrow that fitted from Lil’ Mama? SMH

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

should i know that one nigga with Busta and Spiff? the one who looks like ODB with dreads?

7. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    Nah Right Lite
    T.I.: Start Snitchin’

***So thaaaaaaaat’s why he calls himself “Tip”, lol (nhjic)

^LOL! I died @ some people call me tip, but I’m here to talk about another kinda tip…great segway! Who came up with that one?!?!

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

oh damn, ‘I was so caught up with the scarf that I didn’t notice the fitted … double SMH.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

^LMAO…and did he borrow that fitted from Lil’ Mama? SMH

***ROWR, ROWR!!!! like a fuckin’ faggot

10. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

^*carpet* That’s the most accurate description for dude…

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:24 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    Nah Right Lite
    T.I.: Start Snitchin’

***So thaaaaaaaat’s why he calls himself “Tip”, lol (nhjic)

***yeah, me too….I never put that 2 and 2 together…pure hilarity, almost to the point of parody (unintentional rhyme)

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

LOL! That wasn’t right Icon.

13. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:25 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

^LMAO…and did he borrow that fitted from Lil’ Mama? SMH

***ROWR, ROWR!!!! like a fuckin’ faggot

^6 million ways to die! *chooses one*

14. TheCo!!inB Says:

son, I know he is, but why does young buck show up everywhere looking so goddamn broke?!
    LF: shawty redd is the best southern producer ever.

15. Carlos Voltron Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 24th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

BabyDoll Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

^LMAO…and did he borrow that fitted from Lil’ Mama? SMH

***ROWR, ROWR!!!! like a fuckin’ faggot

*Mauled by Sigfried and Roy’s Tigers*

Sidebar: If it wasn’t for the white coat, I wouldn’t have seen Akon.

16. Big Homie Says:

Lmao at ODB with dreads

17. nanyanen Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:20 pm
    What’s up with the “Asian Girls Love and Marriage” banner ad?

^^ I live in the Far East. It could me cause of my cookies.

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

*hugs cici the CEO*

girl, don’t be ridiculous. . . it’s a louis vuitton scarf.

it can be ANY COLOR!!! it’s still fly!!

*releases foot from sarcasm gas pedal*

19. Jewtino Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 24th, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    LOL@ BD … Khaled has to be in EVERY video. It’s a pre-requisite SMH!

Busta’s pink scarf is bothering the SHIT outta of me..

“One wink, everybody wearin Pink…” -Cam’Ron