Video: Murs – Can It Be (Time Lapse Mural)

In this version of the video for his single, you get to see some time-lapse footage of the creation of a Murs promotional mural by the Agents Crew.

Previously: Murs – Can It Be (Video)

34 Responses to “Video: Murs – Can It Be (Time Lapse Mural)”

1. PLUG Says:

*random ipod song: Mac “fathers day” WWIII*

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

anybody catch mccain’s rally on CNN earlier today. . . ol boy is gonna run this whole “obama will tax small businesses and we’ll be screwed” shit into the ground, ain’t he?!

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

4. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ ci double, eskay and CS88
    I definitely understand the importance of voting now, with a family, but as a young black male, politically and from a government aspect, things never seemed to be right for us, regardless of democrat or republican. I simply made the decision if I didn’t vote then I wasn’t allowed to complain, and I didnt….i just made sure I could take care of me and stayed away from shit that could possibly get me caught up with the law…
    now, I gotta vote, i’ve made poor judgement decisions in the past but with a black boy looking up to you for guidance you can’t drop the ball or you feel like a waste

Obama doesnt stand a chance of wining.

Attack on the States in 5,4,3,….

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:29 pm

He has nothing else to say, that’s why …

yo dun collin why you be having those squares in your comments.

8. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:33 pm
    Obama doesnt stand a chance of wining.

Attack on the States in 5,4,3,….

NOT 4 NOTHIN, but with Michelle Obama in the whitehouse, they gonna need some Seasoning Salt in that bitch… EARLY! (c: Philly)

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

Murs is maybe the west coasts best kept secret….maybe even hip hop’s.

10. 456 Says:

obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

11. TEFLON VEST Says:

new cam’ron curve

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:32 pm

@ ci double, eskay and CS88

I’m with you on that. Some people never felt the need to vote, period. There are 8 million eligible African-Americans who are not registered to vote.

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ cold
    squares?….it might be something with accessing this page from my PDA? it looks like actual squares?

14. 456 Says:

^she should have them cook chitlins on the first night

>>yo dun collin why you be having those squares in your comments.

word, I see them shits too.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

and dangerous.

@ cold

^ yea maybe its me and im the only one seeing them, they are in place of the ‘ mark.

18. sleep Says:

@ sk

19. sleep Says:

Where can I cop a good leather in nyc

collin thats typically a name a west indian mom gives to her kids, which part you from

21. 456 Says:

lmao.

my boy thinks kanye’s love lockdown video is him confessing he’s gay.

“why he premiere on ellen?”

hahaaaa

>>Rev run said his sone album is in stores. Are u gonna post some team blackout tracks?

whatdyou think.

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:40 pm

456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

and dangerous.

Shit. DC is going to be on some serious lock down.

Dude loves open space though. He’s having his election night joint outside in Chicago. It’s like he’s daring these dudes to try to take him out.

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:42 pm
    Where can I cop a good leather in nyc

…i hear its on 5th…

25. BabyDoll Says:

456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

^LMAO…word to my peoples paying $500 for a room in DC for that week.

*daps to all I didn’t see earlier*

26. sleep Says:

*son*

Where can I cop a good leather in nyc

^how much you tryna spend

Juicy couture got some righteous joints

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

my PDA is automatically set to add an apostrophe for certain words….the code for it probably isn’t (i’m imagining it just did it right there) compatible with the site

29. 456 Says:

Where can I cop a good leather in nyc

^ last i remember…the village, one of them shops on 8th street but i aint been in awhile.

^that and craig, delroy and quintin

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:45 pm

456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

^LMAO…word to my peoples paying $500 for a room in DC for that week.

*daps to all I didn’t see earlier*

*daps BD*

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

^LMAO…word to my peoples paying $500 for a room in DC for that week.

***If you ever need a place to stay- come around my way (c) LL Cool J

32. RIGZ Says:

that and craig, delroy and quintin

Add Desmond, Lloyd, Barry, Patrick & Bobby to that list

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

wow…..niggas really called out a portion of my ethnicity.
    um, my moms pops was born on the floor in some hospital in jamaica *straight face* but they took the boat to Tampa Florida when he was a likkle yut him. I am really a fucking gumbo pot of shit though….i just say I’m black and keep it movin

34. sleX-Nokia-ipaddress, comment_author_email_d2150ce330eed66d856363ee49dd40c7=sleep8220@aol.com Says:

I can afford shit at saks wtf.

*predicts osama bin laden release tape 2 days before election endorsing barack and costing him the election*