Video: MIMS & Joell Ortiz A-List Radio Freestyle

With DJ Enuff. MIMS was never really as bad as everybody thought he was, but he’s a walking manifestation of dumbing down to double your dollars. You already know Joell murks this shit.

66 Responses to “Video: MIMS & Joell Ortiz A-List Radio Freestyle”

1. sean coonery Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 1:41 pm

as much gay shit as you say, nigga, with the life partner photo album to back it up, you might wanna STFU, fam…

“ummm…Eminem isn’t even that good looking”

^I wasn’t coming at you Ike.

I was just saying. Comparing looks of a male, reminds me of the babymommas at the hair salon and nail parlor.

Where you gucci bag at Ike? You walk in high heels?

2. sean coonery Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 1:47 pm

the gayest shit hoots said, was if he was a chick, he’d let some soccer player dude ravish his guts.

^how is it gay…if its a girl…nah’mean?

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^I wasn’t coming at you Ike.

***i wouldn’t know- you do you, though- keep your s-curl and your mani/pedi tight (none)

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

5. Big Homie Says:

This chicken curry shit I had for lunch earlier giving me the bubbles

niggas are sleeping hard, and I can see through their pajamas – Nims

MIMS edit, is that an acronym for something.

8. G7 Says:

Joell is a menace. no dennis. Mims can rap, but did a good job of hiding it.

9. sean coonery Says:

Skirt wearing ass ninjas….getting upset…

I see you dudes with your lower back tattoos and toe rings

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 1:47 pm

^how is it gay…if its a girl…nah’mean?

***It puts the lotion in the basket, or it gets the hose on its skin again (c) Hootie

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

that curry will do voodoo on ya stomach fam…that’s an after 6pm weekday meal.

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    MIMS edit, is that an acronym for something.

Music is my savior

13. sean coonery Says:

MIMS = Music is My Savior

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit- it puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again (c) Hootie

15. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

niggas are sleeping hard, and I can see through their pajamas
    Aye-fuckin-yo

16. cMac Says:

17. Jimmy Valentime Says:

his name is shawn mims

18. sean coonery Says:

you dont have to be gay to think someone else is good looking..

19. cMac Says:

20. sean coonery Says:

Cocoa Butter > Aloe Vera

21. cMac Says:

Who saw Scarlet take that tumble?

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    Skirt wearing ass ninjas….getting upset…

I see you dudes with your lower back tattoos and toe rings

***Yet, you’re the only one up in here fantasizing about role reversals, and niggas running up in you….roiiiiiiiiiiiiight….Ol’ “If I Was a Girl” lookin’ ass nigga…

that curry will do voodoo on ya stomach fam…that’s an after 6pm weekday meal.

^how niggas letting curry upset their stomach, curry doesnt go that hard.

24. sean coonery Says:

Ike calm down….I said I wasn’t coming at you. Why you so aggy today?

Wifey aint lay up with you?

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    that curry will do voodoo on ya stomach fam…that’s an after 6pm weekday meal.

^how niggas letting curry upset their stomach, curry doesnt go that hard.

***Word

***Eats hotsauce and collard green sammich***

26. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

When do niggas think Halfway House will leak?

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:00 pm
    Ike calm down….I said I wasn’t coming at you. Why you so aggy today?

Wifey aint lay up with you?

***says the nigga who wanted to lay up with New York

28. cMac Says:

so ain’t nobody see scarlet take that tumble?

Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

32. cMac Says:

whatup CiCi…

33. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Cici what up

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***hey, CiCi

runs up behind CiCi, biting lip and doing ad libs, like Michael Jackson in “the Way You Make Me Feel”…chum’own!!!

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:00 pm
    Ike calm down….I said I wasn’t coming at you. Why you so aggy today?

Wifey aint lay up with you?

Ie!

39. cMac Says:

# Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:04 pm

EDIT:

D-3 MIGHTY DUCKS >>>Giants >>>Knicks>>>

40. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…L.F… My hand smells like PussyJuice…

41. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cMac Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:04 pm
    i’m bout to go and try to vote

***this is your first time out, right? (none) If so, that’s a good look- civic pride and what not, and on top of that, having the opportunity to vote for the first black candidate, ever….

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:03 pm

Cici what up

*daps DBlock*

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Does more random fake karate, as part of weeklong Dolemite tribute***

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:07 pm

cMac Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:04 pm
    i’m bout to go and try to vote

Word. I’m telling people to check with their county voter board to see if they are registered correctly. Spellings and the whole. 7 times out of 10, some of your info is wrong.

45. cMac Says:

@ ike, yeah this is my first time

*cues IMX first time*

n/h

46. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    ***Does more random fake karate, as part of weeklong Dolemite tribute***

*Junkie SpinKicks iCon, Misses*
    *iCon falls anyway*

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***If you got registration cards in the mail, you’re good though, right? Cuz if I wait in line for two hours, for nothing…I’m officially gonna start palling around with William Ayers (none)

48. TheCo!!inB Says:

*recalls post*
    I meant jerk will do voodoo
    Jermaine Dupri did MIMS the biggest diservive by telling him he was the only nigga from New York that “understood”. I think MIMS may have gotten too familiar and didn’t follow up with a proper single. The label probably thought he was cross over ready and he never cemented a solid fan base initially. Rap/Hip Hop listeners couldn’t gel with the “Like This” track cause it was mad fuckin corny and white kids the cross over demographic disgarded it as soon as something else caught there ear….now MIMS is kinda stuck back at point A trying to figure where to go. as an artist i’d hate to be in that situation

49. Heinsain SwaggeR Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    sean coonery Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:00 pm
    Ike calm down….I said I wasn’t coming at you. Why you so aggy today?

Wifey aint lay up with you?

***says the nigga who wanted to lay up with New York

*dies

50. cMac Says:

i got my registration card in my pocket

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*unlurks*

*gives CiCi’s booty cheeks the meanest squeeze and lift*

*moonwalks back into the shadows*

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:11 pm

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:11 pm

Yeah, you straight. And even if they don’t have you on the list correctly, you can still fill out a provisional ballot.

I’m with you, Icon. All be damned if these MFers try to tell me I can’t vote. I’m yelling conspiracy all the way back to DC.

53. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:16 pm

*unlurks*

*gives CiCi’s booty cheeks the meanest squeeze and lift*

*moonwalks back into the shadows*

*hugs Mr Pap Smear*

54. PLUG Says:

smh @ people over 20 who are voting for the first time. In my family you got beat if you didnt vote. pops was down in alabama when they was hangin ninjas for even lookin like they wanted to vote or go in front doors for that matter…

55. TheCo!!inB Says:

*slaps hi five with CiCi*
    i’ve never voted, out of ignorance really since i’ve had fairly little faith in the political system, but i’m voting this election and taking my son with me so he can be there and see this with his own eyes….even though he’s only two and calls Barack “Rocky Bama” i’ve been trying to tell him in child terms he’s gonna make America feel better….there’s nothing better than being a positive part of history

>>smh @ people over 20 who are voting for the first time.

yeah, seriously.

57. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Hispanic Mc’s in ordernot including Fat Joe:

1. Joell Ortiz
    2. Termanology
    3. Emilio Rojas
    4. Nino Bless
    5. AC
    off the bench Big Lou

58. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

PLUG Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:19 pm

shit, most people i know, take the day off, go Vote, then Hit the Bars & Clubs after… on some Holiday shit…lol.

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shit work is boring!

*waits for the good reverend doctor to leave*

*steals money*

*does the gator shuffle out the door*

60. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Im about to head to the bar and down a few beers….

61. PLUG Says:

November 4th is either gonna be a day of mourning or a day of celebration in the hood. If and when obama whens, cats gonna be runnin a muck in the streets like the lions won the superbowl. but if he loses, cats gonna be cryin in the streets like Kim Wayansat the beginning of “dont be a menace to south central”

62. I Love Hip Hop Says:

ya know!

63. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

*Goes to the bar to drink with Heinekeins*

64. Big Homie Says:

*Goes to the bar to drink with Heinekeins*

^ Your lucky

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:20 pm

*slaps hi five with CiCi*

lol @ Rocky Bama …that’s cute

Its hard to convince my dudes from the block to vote. They look at me like I’m delusional lol.

But I do see a lot of people voting because of Barack Obama.

66. TheCo!!inB Says:

I definitely understand the importance of voting now, with a family, but as a young black male, politically and from a government aspect, things never seemed to be right for us, regardless of democrat or republican. I simply made the decision if I didn’t vote then I wasn’t allowed to complain, and I didnt….i just made sure I could take care of me and stayed away from shit that could possibly get me caught up with the law…
    now, I gotta vote, i’ve made poor judgement decisions in the past but with a black boy looking up to you for guidance you can’t drop the ball or you feel like a waste