Video: Jay-Z: “I’m voting for Barack Obama!”

Has it been 3 weeks since those concerts? Time flies.

Hit the jump to see some better footage of Jay’s show at the Palladium.

Previously: Nas Wants Virginia to Vote (Video)

56 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z: “I’m voting for Barack Obama!””

1. the watcherz Says:

a jay z concert>>>>>

2. BabyDoll Says:

HOVA! *throws up the ROC sign then changes it to a pyramid*

3. Big Homie Says:

Word Up

4. Big Homie Says:

*looks forward to his show on Friday*

5. PLUG Says:

david Banner concerts >>>>>> jay z concerts

6. TheCo!!inB Says:

*puts left eye through BD’s triangle* “but yall dont hear me though”

7. the watcherz Says:

PLUG Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:28 pm
    david Banner concerts >>>>>> jay z concerts
    u cant be serious

8. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Babydoll*

9. PLUG Says:

LF: I aint heard form green eyes in a minute

*goes to aluminah*

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

11. Big Homie Says:

LF: I aint heard form green eyes in a minute

^ She is at the Obama rally in Miami with Rawse and them.

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:20 pm
    Icon is the human wiki

Human Tornado > Human wiki

***Where’s Cavaletti hiding my girls?

In a house…on the hill…in Pasadeeeeeeeeeeena!!!!

GATTTTTTTTTTTT!

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    LF: I aint heard form green eyes in a minute

^ She is at the Obama rally in Miami with Rawse and them.

Ol’Gmail ass nugga.

14. Dr. Evil Says:

How could she be so me?

15. pockets Says:

for some reason, i never watch concert footage online, but with jay-z once i start watching one of his live shows i cant stop watching

16. Big Homie Says:

Ol’Gmail ass nugga.

^ GAAATTTTTTTTTT

17. BabyDoll Says:

LOL @ Co!!inB…

what up Big Homie. Behaving yourself, I see.

18. Big Homie Says:

*daps pockets*

I like how beginning in the first video.

19. PLUG Says:

when david banner throws a concert, he be hangin from the ceiling fans, standin on the bars, knockin over speakers, pushin bouncers, and when they try and turn the lights on to say its the end, he demands they turn the lights back off and start the music back on. and if they dont do it he threatens to riot. now thats how you do a show

20. Dr. Evil Says:

Heartless sucks. Fuck Ye for ethering me.

21. Big Homie Says:

what up Big Homie. Behaving yourself, I see.

^ I am trying, but trust me Babydoll, it is very hard.

22. pockets Says:

freeway’s album is gonna be SICK, hes my sleeper pick (||) for album of the year. unless h-o & mos bring that fire.

23. pockets Says:

saigon’s is 5 dudes with 10 mics just screaming so you can’t hear shit.

^lol

i cant wait for the 28th Roots concert

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

HOVA! *throws up the ROC sign then changes it to a pyramid*

me and my roommate almost got into a fight with these deltas like 4 years ago over that shit!!

some hov came on, so naturally, we throw up the rock, then the jawn grabbed my man’s hands and was like “uh uh!”

shorty did it twice!

needless to say, he was about to serve her the meanest knuckle sandwich this side of the mason dixon line. . . .

for the record Greenie is handcuff to my radiator, im feeding her mash potatoes and beef ribs,

26. pockets Says:

freeway is rapping like hes going for the top spot, every track of his that comes out is a must dl

27. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    HOVA! *throws up the ROC sign then changes it to a pyramid*

shorty did it twice!

shoulda Smackd FIREoutaHerMouf. (Q: GFK)

>>hov’s live shows suck ass, dudes too old

a Jay-Z concert > all you’re ancestors’ accomplishments and Banner’s catalog

^… wait let me get this straight, you and ya mans was about to fight some chicks over ya mans throwing up a roc sign.

fuck part of the game is that?

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^damn, prisoners get fed better than most niggas in the hood!

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    >>hov’s live shows suck ass, dudes too old

a Jay-Z concert > all you’re ancestors’ accomplishments

GATTTTT!

32. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    what up Big Homie. Behaving yourself, I see.

^ I am trying, but trust me Babydoll, it is very hard.

^I’m sure it is

33. pockets Says:

never thought id see those new gen. of rappers on a cover of xxl so soon. they need to replace ace hood with Elzhi ASAP

34. sleep Says:

If mccain wasn’t running against barry I could see myself voting for him. His records she that he’s a open minded liberal republican why u think his party don’t like him. But he pick the wrong year to get my vote

35. pockets Says:

im so naked right now. the dick is out

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

pockets Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    never thought id see those new gen. of rappers on a cover of xxl so soon.

word, that shit is a good look.

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 3:40 pm

HOVA! *throws up the ROC sign then changes it to a pyramid*

shorty did it twice!

Word to me having to explain that to people and I’m not Greek LOL!

These Deltas were scrolling and this one chick was like “Why are they throwing up Roc signs?”

38. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    HOVA! *throws up the ROC sign then changes it to a pyramid*

shorty did it twice!

^LMAO…was your man throwing up a diamond or a pyramid? If it was a pyramid she should’ve just told him that if he didn’t pledge DST then his hands should be positioned a little differently [ll]. That was a huge issue while I was at school…SMH at people who don’t know the difference, sorors included.

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fuck part of the game is that?

i wasn’t tryna fight nobody, but it was like 12 deltas that came to help ol girl out b/c they started screamin at each other. . .

he wanted to slap the jawn, but i had to grab that nigga and turn away. . . but if shit got physical, i’m not gonna fuckin let 12 big blocks just have their way!

knock that off, old head.

40. Joe 88 Says:

Duo Live ft. Billz, Joell Ortiz, Red Cafe, Uncle Murda & M.O.P. – Shootin

^How billz get a post before me?

41. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

pockets Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:46 pm
    im so naked right now. the dick is out

*sicks 145lb Cane Corso on Pockets*

42. pockets Says:

I could see myself voting for him.

^u mean, with a camera or something?

43. pockets Says:

^How billz get a post before me?

^duh-duh-dah-TSTISTCH!!!!!

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

*strolling — can’t spell for shit!

45. pockets Says:

145lb Cane Corso on Pockets

^pauuse

46. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, it was the roc. . . but SMH at deltas gettin aggy over that shit!

my cousin pledged up in ohio, and she was tellin me her sorors up their be on the saaaaaaaaaaaame shit. . . .

lol, it’s like, when’ hov cames on, you can’t help BUT to throw that shit up!

47. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:48 pm
    *strolling — can’t spell for shit!

^LOL…I knew what you meant

^^damn, prisoners get fed better than most niggas in the hood!

^trying to make the phatty donk status.

49. pockets Says:

damn is exile tryna be the goat producer or something?

shoutout to firefox’s spellcheck. i see squiggly red lines everywhere, correct nothing

50. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:50 pm

nah, it was the roc. . . but SMH at deltas gettin aggy over that shit!

lol, it’s like, when’ hov cames on, you can’t help BUT to throw that shit up!

^That’s what I’m saying…there’s a difference. One is a diamond and one is a pyramid. I guess maybe it doesn’t bother me because I am ROC fan from jump…a lot of females aren’t.

51. pockets Says:

btw the funniest comment i read while lurking was awhile back someone said they saw final destination and someone tapped them on the shoulder in the dark and said “ur next” and then Joe said if that person did that to him he woulda “turned around and stoled on them in the jaw” lmfao

>>never thought id see those new gen. of rappers on a cover of xxl so soon.

you’re all welcome (c) Hov and Mary

knock that off, old head.

^nah just that whole situation is corny that all… I’m thinking of the fights I almost got in, and shit was too real for the shit you talking

54. Ty big's Says:

sleep Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 3:45 pm

….. False, why do think Colin Powell said he is voting for Obama. he said the republicians have been leaning waaaay too far right and if McCain Palin ticket gets in office it will only get worse

Following the interview, Powell told reporters outside NBC’s Washington studio that McCain “is essentially going to execute the Republican agenda, the orthodoxy of the Republican agenda with a new face and a maverick approach to it, and he’d be quite good at it, but I think we need more than that. I think we need a generational change.

Powell said he remains a Republican, even though he sees the party moving too far to the right. Powell supports abortion rights and affirmative action, and said McCain and Palin, both opponents of abortion, could put two more conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

and don’t believe his bi-partinship nonsense he only challenged his party when it served his personal interest like trying to get the nomination for president and now trying to win it, anyone who voted with Bush over 90 % of the time
    ( his own words check the commercial ) over the last 8 tears can not claim bi-partinship

if your ever going to vote for a Rep. it better be Ron Paul

Ron Paul > Obama or anyone else for real

we need to start working on a campaign for Ron Paul right now so they can’t block him from having a legit chance next election, I know it will never be allowed but still it would be nice

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Obama will make history on Nov 4 and Nov 5… Grand opening, Grand closing

^ *cracks the can open again*

*can explodes*

@ Joe88… yo, I got Elijah Cummings and Sheila Dixon on the horn. They need to cut the check.

@ pockets… Freedom of Speech is gonna be bananas. He hasn’t let me down thus far. 2 for 2. And those latest singles are lava.

LF: Dusty Braids actually got a nice lil’ verse on that Day N Nite remix. He don’t have a choice at this point because Wave Justice is knockin’ em out the park with his mixtapes.

56. jrp14 Says:

No offense pockets, but Elzhi has been around for a while now, just not as a solo artist. I would definitely replace Ace Hood with any of these people….Term, Jay Electronica, or Bishop Lamont…since they dont really have anyone from the west coast representing on the cover