Video: E-40 & Busta Rhymes on Gangsta Grillz Radio

With Barack O’Drama.

20 Responses to “Video: E-40 & Busta Rhymes on Gangsta Grillz Radio”

1. nation of moderation Says:

enough Barack posts

2. nation of moderation Says:

we shant speak his name anymore

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

P!

yall college cats take that fraternity ish real serious I see. Like bloods and crips out this motherfucker.

5. Big Homie Says:

Go Obama Go Obama (c) Latarian Milton

6. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:57 pm

^sure do…nigga what set you claim? LOL GDI’s are hilarious…

7. Ty big's Says:

sleep Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    If mccain wasn’t running against barry I could see myself voting for him. His records she that he’s a open minded liberal republican why u think his party don’t like him. But he pick the wrong year to get my vote

….. False, why do think Colin Powell said he is voting for Obama. he said the republicians have been leaning waaaay too far right and if McCain Palin ticket gets in office it will only get worse

Following the interview, Powell told reporters outside NBC’s Washington studio that McCain “is essentially going to execute the Republican agenda, the orthodoxy of the Republican agenda with a new face and a maverick approach to it, and he’d be quite good at it, but I think we need more than that. I think we need a generational change.

Powell said he remains a Republican, even though he sees the party moving too far to the right. Powell supports abortion rights and affirmative action, and said McCain and Palin, both opponents of abortion, could put two more conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

and don’t believe his bi-partinship nonsense he only challenged his party when it served his personal interest like trying to get the nomination for president and now trying to win it, anyone who voted with Bush over 90 % of the time
    ( his own words check the commercial ) over the last 8 tears can not claim bi-partinship

if your ever going to vote for a Rep. it better be Ron Paul

Ron Paul > Obama or anyone else for real

we need to start working on a campaign for Ron Paul right now so they can’t block him from having a legit chance next election, I know it will never be allowed but still it would be nice

8. sleep Says:

*heads to youtube to see if latarion milton really said that*

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

barack hussein.

the original BH.

10. pockets Says:

if your ever going to vote for a Rep. it better be Ron Paul

Ron Paul > Obama or anyone else for real

^my nig Ty u have the key to my heart. i heart u. ||

11. PW Says:

I never even tried joining a frat cuz I didn’t want it bad enough to put up with the haze.

I woulda blown the fuck up after a point.

12. sleep Says:

If obama granmother die that might get him some sympathy votes

*gets in fight with 12 Deltas*

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Obama will make history on Nov 4 and Nov 5… Grand opening, Grand closing

^ *cracks the can open again*

*can explodes*

@ Joe88… yo, I got Elijah Cummings and Sheila Dixon on the horn. They need to cut the check.

@ pockets… Freedom of Speech is gonna be bananas. He hasn’t let me down thus far. 2 for 2. And those latest singles are lava.

LF: Dusty Braids actually got a nice lil’ verse on that Day N Nite remix. He don’t have a choice at this point because Wave Justice is knockin’ em out the park with his mixtapes.

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

pockets Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 4:02 pm
    if your ever going to vote for a Rep. it better be Ron Paul

Ron Paul > Obama or anyone else for real

^my nig Ty u have the key to my heart. i heart u. ||

Nigga must be on the rag.

I put my money on five Zetas moppin’ the floor with twelve Deltas. Easily.

LF: The Express Ernie Davis story what a good flick

18. Ty big's Says:

pockets Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 4:02 pm
    if your ever going to vote for a Rep. it better be Ron Paul

Ron Paul > Obama or anyone else for real

^my nig Ty u have the key to my heart. i heart u. ||

… no doubt everyone needs to know about supporting someone like Ron paul who could actually make a difference and who wants to do real shit like get rid of the federal reserve and really challenge the 9/11 commission cause he knows how it went down, that motherfucker takes everyone in the gov’t to task he aired them out about going to Iraq he continues to air them out on the federal reserve and how it corrupts and enslaves our society all for the benefit of a few …

19. PW Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 4:06 pm

I put my money on five Zetas moppin’ the floor with twelve Deltas. Easily.

EASY. Or 10 AKAs for that matter.

20. pockets Says:

oh shit oprah is mad dopee right now, this brain scientist lived through and survived a stroke and is explaining what she felt. this shit sounds like the ultimate weed, she was saying how her arms didnt feel like they were hers and the entire world felt like one energy form that was connected with her