Evidence ft. Phonte, Blu & will.i.am – For Whom The Bell Tolls

evidence_forwhomthebelltolls.jpg

Off The Layover EP.

Evidence ft. Phonte, will.i.am & Blu – For Whom The Bell Tolls

58 Responses to “Evidence ft. Phonte, Blu & will.i.am – For Whom The Bell Tolls”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. nation Says:

^ *registers*

4. BabyDoll Says:

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    456 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    obama’s inauguration is gonna be off the hook

^LMAO…word to my peoples paying $500 for a room in DC for that week.

***If you ever need a place to stay- come around my way (c) LL Cool J

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

LF: I thought Nas said that he wasn’t going to get involved with the Obama campaign? He’s doing stuff for them now? LOL.

i wondef if it makes a difference to Iran who the next pres will be. You think dude care anything about peace and would be willing to to have talks.

8. Big Homie Says:

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

not 4 nothin, but interracial kids/people are the most unstable MuFuckas i know, 1 minute they cool, the next they crazy as hell. …if Michelle dont give B. no guts 1 nite & N. Korea cuts a fool all in 1 day, this MuFucka will Push the Button, just on the Strength.

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^LMAO…word to my peoples paying $500 for a room in DC for that week.

oh yea, i work in a hotel, we DEFINITELY gettin ours that week!

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

niggas really called out a portion of my ethnicity based on my name…
    um, my moms pops was born on the floor in some hospital in jamaica *straight face* but they took the boat to Tampa Florida when he was a likkle yut him. I am really a fucking gumbo pot of shit though….i just say I’m black and keep it movin

12. TheCo!!inB Says:

niggas really called out a portion of my ethnicity based on my name…

13. Big Homie Says:

you got me shook up shook down shook out oooooooonnn your loving

^I peeped that too. lol. But I think the quote was more I wont get involved at this point, until I know a lil more about his policies

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this ranks right up there with the lady sayin obama was an arab. . .

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

*signs big homie up for episode of Intervention on A&E*

17. nation Says:

i’m gonna listen to this song now

possibly one of the only times i listen to a song AS the post is still up

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Obama will make history on Nov 4 and Nov 5… Grand opening, Grand closing

19. nation Says:

unless i make the post, of course, because i listen to everything before i post

my name is nation of thugacation and i endorse this mess

20. sleep Says:

I predict a video from osama bin laden next week endorsing barry and costing him the election.

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:55 pm
    you got me shook up shook down shook out oooooooonnn your loving

Nigga, get cho RedLight Bar Sippin, Inver House Drinkin ass Up outaHere…lol.

endorsing barry

^huh? you must be thinking about a barry ayoooooooo

23. CLEAN UP MAN Says:

this song is fuckin ill….cant front. they all murk it.

24. Big Homie Says:

Nigga, get cho RedLight Bar Sippin, Inver House Drinkin ass Up outaHere…lol.

^ LMAOOOOOO

25. Big Homie Says:

Who is Barry?

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:57 pm

this ranks right up there with the lady sayin obama was an arab. . .

Did you see that asshole with the Curious George doll with the Obama bumper sticker on it? I was HOT.

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

sleep Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 2:58 pm

———

Marion Barry?

28. sleep Says:

I have no doubt 50 is voting for mccain cause obama would tax him more

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:00 pm
    Nigga, get cho RedLight Bar Sippin, Inver House Drinkin ass Up outaHere…lol.

^ LMAOOOOOO

Applaud Niggas who Sweat Liquor… In December. …How u So drunk, u sweatin, Outside in the fuckin winter… and GOD 4bid a family cookout… Them niggas get drunk off that cheapshit & pass out HOURS before everyone else get to the damn Cookout…

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

sleep Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:02 pm
    I have no doubt 50 is voting for mccain cause obama would tax him more

———

50 The Plumber?

31. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:02 pm
    Who is Barry?

^That’s Barack nigga…you ain’t know. Word to his yearbook in high school. LOL!

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:00 pm
    Nigga, get cho RedLight Bar Sippin, Inver House Drinkin ass Up outaHere…lol.

^ LMAOOOOOO

33. Carlos Voltron Says:

# sleep Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 3:02 pm

I have no doubt 50 is voting for mccain cause obama would tax him more

Anyone checking for 50’s voting preferences should be shot.

34. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:02 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 21st, 2008 at 2:57 pm

this ranks right up there with the lady sayin obama was an arab. . .

shit, if Monkeys turn u on, wait till i Pull out MY party meatz. Sheeit.

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^That’s Barack nigga…you ain’t know. Word to his yearbook in high school. LOL!

word to that time cover story “from barry to barack”

ay, real talk. . . what IS barry short for?

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

Barack Obama > Barry Obama

37. Will da heatseaker Says:

Yo this joint is crazy, I can’t wait to hear the rest of The Layover. Ev’s really been impressin me lately

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    ^That’s Barack nigga…you ain’t know. Word to his yearbook in high school. LOL!

word to that time cover story “from barry to barack”

ay, real talk. . . what IS barry short for?

Applaud My Uncle Barry, hes not aloud to family cookouts since the early 80’s… hes “THAT” uncle that gets too drunk & feel on “close” female kinFolk and shit…

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

party meatz?!

i’m definitely adding that word to the vocab. . . .

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“when Barry Became Barack”

41. Big Homie Says:

McCain (left) was given his balloon replica (right) while out campaigning in Missouri on Monday.

Looks like he’s finally found a qualified running mate.

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

Barack used to smoke L’s back in the day… My nigga (see:Hoyt)… I wonder why he quit?

*Ponders while smoking Vanilla Dutch laced with Purp & Choc*

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

good look, ‘con . . . . sorry for the time/newsweek mix-up

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:08 pm

Looks like he’s finally found a qualified running mate.

——–

If someone gave that shit to Obama, it would cause a riot.. I bet they made the McCain one first to make an Obama one just to say “It’s not racist, we made some for McCain also”

45. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Inver House Green Plaid, Blended Scotch Wiskey
    40% Alc.
    Light, smooth malt flavour with toffee and vanilla tones.

that shit will have u fuckin fatGirls in NoTime.

46. Big Homie Says:

*dies*

Ike you have these stories on file on something. Your Archival game is >

48. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:07 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    ^That’s Barack nigga…you ain’t know. Word to his yearbook in high school. LOL!

word to that time cover story “from barry to barack”

ay, real talk. . . what IS barry short for?

^*dies*

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    Big Homie Says:

October 21st, 2008 at 3:20 pm
    Icon is the human wiki

Human Tornado > Human wiki

***Where’s Cavaletti hiding my girls?

In a house…on the hill…in Pasadeeeeeeeeeeena!!!!

56. PLUG Says:

if these cats gonna use the name of bis’ cd, they had better be rippin about spaceships, meteorites or transisters or somethin

57. the planet Says:

fuck whatever y’all are talking about, this track here is FIRE. ev is straight killing the game.

58. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Evidence - For Whom The Bell Tolls (Behind The Scenes) Pt. 1 Says:

[…] Previously: Evidence ft. Phonte, Blu & will.i.am – For Whom The Bell Tolls […]