Video: Wale – Nike Boots (Video Shoot @ Howard Homecoming)

Wale shoots a portion of his video for Nike Boots at the Howard Homecoming celebration.

Previously: Wale – Nike Boots (Video Shoot @ Mirrors in D.C.)

56 Responses to “Video: Wale – Nike Boots (Video Shoot @ Howard Homecoming)”

1. yeah me 2 Says:

word?

2. Big Homie Says:

*laces up Nike Boots*

3. b-ease Says:

Yardfest Crowds are notoriously apathetic/hostile. Looks like Wale did his thing.

4. yeah me 2 Says:

“I’m flyer than the rest of ’em”

5. the watcherz Says:

kush and a bad bad down to earth chick. who rocks stilletos on GP (and agrees to roll for you). and she know how to rock on nba live and agrees to rub ya head while u on the labtop listing to the alchamist instrumental…..the perfect day off

6. Big Homie Says:

Yardfest Crowds are notoriously apathetic/hostile

^ Should of seen the crowd when the Retro Kidz performed lol

7. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

8. PW Says:

Morehouse/Spelman homecoming >>>>>

9. b-ease Says:

PW Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    Morehouse/Spelman homecoming >>>>>

FOH.

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

kush and a bad bad down to earth chick. who rocks stilletos on GP (and agrees to roll for you). and she know how to rock on nba live and agrees to rub ya head while u on the labtop listing to the alcamist instrumental…..the perfect day off

no shots fired but why want a female that’s basically a dude only with a vagina and heels on. I need my wife to get aggy when I watch sports and makes me have sex just to get my away from my cpu makin beats…..i don’t want her next to me like “yo son you flipped that shit.

11. the watcherz Says:

point taking…..but i got a thing for sexy tomboys (no) ….i always did for sum reason idk

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:59 am
    ummmm sound like an idea

^its even better if you can add some kush and a bad bad down to earth chick. who rocks stilletos on GP.

NSFW: http://www.hotghettomess.com/ghetto-mess/naked-weed/

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

i don’t want her next to me like “yo son you flipped that shit.

***LMAO

how is this any different from A-force 1’s in terms of advertising for Nike. Let me get this straight. You make a song about nikes, they sponsor you. the fans buy the music… And you win twice, without Nike giving back to the community and the very people that are being exploited lose by paying for the music and spending their hard earned money on Nike boots?

Heres an idea, instead of nike boots, that tells niggas to save and not spend their money foolishly.

15. CiCi The Intern Says:

Metro Area!

*blasts Junkyard Band*

edit make a song telling these niggas to save their money instead of buy some nike boots

17. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

TRENTON — Three young men were first robbed of their property and then ordered to strip off all their clothes by a masked gunman early yesterday, police said.

The victims, who were identified by police only as a 19-year-old Ewing resident, an 18-year-old Bordentown resident, and an 18-year-old Howell resident, told authorities they were approached by the gunman as they were walking in the 100 block of Dickinson Street about 1:15 a.m.

In answer to the gunman’s demand that they hand over their valuables, one of the men surrendered his cell phone and wallet — which had $580 in it — and the other two gave up their cell phones, police said.

The gunman then ordered the three victims to “strip naked and get on the ground,” police said. The gunman, telling them that he was upset they did not have anything more to give him, then kicked the victims in the head as they were on the ground.

The masked robber then ordered the three to “get up and run.” As they started to run away, they heard one gunshot fired, but no one was injured, police said. The three kept running to a local bar and asked someone there to call 911.

18. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Is nike throwing this dude money?

19. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

i don’t want her next to me like “yo son you flipped that shit.

***LMAO

LOL! She can’t watch sports with you,huh?

The three kept running to a local bar and asked someone there to call 911.

^damn!

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

Reason # 385096059.7 why Jersey lost.

22. moresickaMC Says:

vomit>men wearing clogs

23. moresickaMC Says:

moresickaMC Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    vomit>men wearing clogs
    especially the ones with holes in them

I dont like when niggas try to mask their objectives on the unsuspecting. Like niggas aint seeing you move.

25. the watcherz Says:

whats the big deal…so what they got strip naked and robbed…dont niggas do that everywhere else.but it is getting cold….you know what that mean its robbing season in jersey

because cold doesn’t own a pair of Nikes.

27. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    # ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

Reason # 385096059.7 why Jersey lost.

and the #1 reason why Philly Lost: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_(film)

28. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

the watcherz Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:29 pm

LOL, say word. The hawk was OUT this weekend!

those the worst types of niggas, even though a nigga financially crippled you trying to squeeze whats left. Trying to undermine the collective sense of awareness demoral prick.

30. Big Homie Says:

Anybody got that Product of the 80s album?

eskay Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:30 pm
    because cold doesn’t own a pair of Nikes.

^we rock Gortex this side of the Hudson.

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:31 pm

the watcherz Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:29 pm

LOL, say word. The hawk was OUT this weekend!

Remind me to cancel my trip to Jersey City…

33. D_Block_4_life Says:

Anybody got that Product of the 80s album?
    i got you

34. the watcherz Says:

Remind me to cancel my trip to Jersey City…

word…..*nods head* ur defintely a smart girl lol

35. D_Block_4_life Says:

BH your email is Padoung right? if so i sent it

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Remind me to cancel my trip to Jersey City…

word…..*nods head* ur defintely a smart girl lol

I can’t be doing that by myself LOL! I’m still a chick at the end of the day.

37. sleep Says:

All I could do is think about obama winning no homo

38. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:38 pm
    # the watcherz Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Remind me to cancel my trip to Jersey City…

word…..*nods head* ur defintely a smart girl lol

I can’t be doing that by myself LOL! I’m still a chick at the end of the day.

Shit, get a gun, throw your seat back, Tilt the mirrors so u have no blindspots & keep @ least 4-5 feet of room inbetween u & the car infront of u, and u good.

39. sleep Says:

Did any rappers get shot this year?

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    All I could do is think about obama winning no homo

**that Colin Powell endorsement was major- white folks love that ninja

41. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:42 pm
    sleep Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    All I could do is think about obama winning no homo

**that Colin Powell endorsement was major- white folks love that ninja

Yup, and he was Spot’d in Harlem Coppin BeanPies… Colin P back on his Grizzly.

42. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ CiCi
    she can I just don’t need her spitting off stats and shit….i know you do your thing with the sports though, which I applaud….but I don’t want my wife playing 2K9 and asking me whose turn is it to cop madden…only stick I need her nice on is below my mason dixon.

44. sleep Says:

I never had a bean pie

45. Big Homie Says:

*daps D Block*

Thanks for the link

46. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 12:48 pm

@ CiCi

Oh. No. LOL! I hear you though.

47. PLUG Says:

I never had a bean pie
    ——–
    bean pies are actually pretty good.

48. benhameen Says:

slow day. everyone recovering from homecoming weekend?

49. TheCo!!inB Says:

best been pie i’ve ever had was at Yasin’s in ATL off Old Nat’l Highway,gotdamn

50. TheCo!!inB Says:

best been pie i’ve ever had was at Yasin’s in ATL off Old Nat’l Highway,gotdamn

51. sleep Says:

Bean pies»»»sweet potato pie?

52. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ benha
    what was the highlight of howard’s homecoming this year?

53. sleep Says:

Mcdonalds apple pie»»any pie

54. PLUG Says:

When Farrakahn gave his last speech, I got a bean pie from one of his people. bean pies taste better than sweet potatoe pies sometimes…

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

and the #1 reason why Philly Lost: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_(film)

SMH. . .

that was a good ass movie, too.

any movie w/ two certifiable legends (tom hanks and denzel) goes on the all time greats list.

56. Mr. Martinez Says:

some of you need to listen to the lyrics before you start blastin, it has nothing to do with buyin Nike boots!!!

BTW is that Ryan Leslie on the side talking to the director?