Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #6

20 Responses to “Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #6”

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 2:47 pm
    @TheCo!!inB

yea, you called it fam. She def just had a man.

^Yall both right. And as a Cancer I’m like, “ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” on the inside. We are vain and self-indulged people and can’t possibly fathom why you would wanna put us at #2. Lol. Sounds fucked up, but it’s the truth.

*looks self in the mirror*

*does the Doug E. whilst crying*

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Young Jeezy’s verse on Spotlight is the worse guest appearance ever!

3. BabyDoll Says:

iYOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

Cici where you at

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ BBD-Yo what’s the name of that club over on Mercury and Jefferson? I think The Dump or some shit like that is over close to it.

6. nation Says:

>> That nigga sean coonery has a list of dudes he would let violate him,

damn

7. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^Yall both right. And as a Cancer
    July 18th

daps billz

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 2:55 pm
    ^Yall both right. And as a Cancer
    July 18th

daps billz

^ *dapz DScales*

That’s what’s up! I think Plug is July 7th or 9th, can’t remember. I think Ty might be a Cancer (or Leo, not sure).

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

*puts on vest first*
    @ Billz
    the trillest shit you can do is not dress up to play. if you alfa mega like that then the eyes will eventually get to you on the sideline. My main method of attack was to let my niggas go and be completely extra to the point that I would catch the fly ones just off the strength of being a strong alternative…..and once I got em in the whip or to the crib and played that Van Hunt or Amel Leriux they knew I was in a different league.
    lmao @ every nigga thinking all eyes are on him when they go out….we some egotistical niggas

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

D blocks girl is a cancer too, who’d a thunk it

11. b-ease Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 2:55 pm
    ^Yall both right. And as a Cancer
    July 18th

daps billz

daps billz and digi

june 24th

pause.

12. robabank Says:

LEMME HEAR U SAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH (c) Ja Rule-down 4 u (remix)

whats good my nahggers *daps all*

13. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

daps b-ease

i be back mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

14. RIGZ Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 2:42 pm

Sean i don’t even know why people respond to you, you a faggot, you’re one of them niggas in the hood that act like a faggot, look like a faggot, talk like a faggot but swear that he love pussy…

thats you

*Andre The Giant’d*

15. the watcherz Says:

i fucks with the cancer chicks 4 sum reason and im a virgo

lol @ DScales. Click-clack.

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 2:57 pm
    *puts on vest first*
    @ Billz

^LMAO. Mannnn, you aint never lied. And any ninja born under my sign will tell you that the world can’t tell us shit. I’m diggin’ what you sayin’ because I’m backtracking in my mind about the shitload of time it takes me to get ready when I go out. Pickin’ out pants, shirt, shoes, hat, etc. And now that it’s gettin’ colder, the “extras” in the wardrobe become too time consuming. So far I’ve maintained the trimmed Abe Lincoln beard on my face to try to add some ruggedness. Instead of loafs, I might try to rock some ‘Lo boots, cords, and a sweather. Iono, just somethin’ basic. All this Right Fred Said shit is in overkill in the ’08. Or just save it for when I’ll be at a location where it’s unexpected. Not at a place where everybody is tryin’ to sexy themselves out to death.

It’s hard not to try to “hurt/kill ’em” (as every ninja believes he is).

It just be callin’ me mannnnnnn… it be callin’ meeeee

17. D_Block_4_life Says:

D blocks girl is a cancer too, who’d a thunk it
    Good insight woodro

18. Big_Seth Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 2:55 pm
    ^Yall both right. And as a Cancer
    July 18th

daps billz

^ *dapz DScales*

*Daps all the Cancers.

Me too. July 18th. I always wondered why I was so vain. Now I know.

19. Co-Op Houses Says: