Video: B.o.B. Performance @ GA Theater

Bob performs at the GA theater in Athens, GA.

56 Responses to “Video: B.o.B. Performance @ GA Theater”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

what up Ike, you no business born, rap soup eatin, pamper gut, insecure, jive turkey mother fucka!

2. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

3. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*googles pics of mya for the rest of the morning*

4. Prince Says:

well GIANTS won this weekend NY back on the right track.. but smh at dallas like the cowboys r messing up.. but thats the coaches fault they should have played romo

5. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ven…*daps*

7. Digital Scales Says:

I thought bob was a rapper?

8. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:40 am
    I thought bob was a rapper?
    Or the cheesin ass nigga from the enzyte commercial…

9. Ghost writer Says:

*daps Ven*

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:39 am

Romo wouldn’t of fixed that. Dallas’ run defense is some garbage. Their secondary is depleted, they have no return game (starting drives at the 10 ain’t all that) and they seem to forget how much of a beast Barber is.

11. Big Homie Says:

I read the tragic news on Dolomite above

12. benhameen Says:

I thought bob was a rapper?

rappers cant play guitars or sing?

*snuffs lil wayne*

new stat quo up at the spizzot. better than that last bullshit.

13. nation Says:

It’s no helpin’ you when them thangs melt in you
    and way down in Athens, Jada’s a bell ringer

But still, I keep it Bubba even into Mr. Kiss and them
    Brought ’em down to Athens, let ’em cut with my sister’s friend

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Crazy- I don’t know how much the mainstream media is gonna cover it-it’s probably gonna be like when Sho’nuff died…MTO is reporting it…

African-American
    13 hrs ago

We Remember ‘Dolomite’: Comedian Rudy Ray Moore has died.
    *EUR has learned that after an extended illness, seminal comedian Rudy Ray Moore, better known as Dolemite, has died in Akron, Ohio. He was 81

15. !Ven-Tech? Says:

10 years later see how enzyte will shrink ya…

…wallet
    as you wallow in a sorrow pit
    cheers
    is that your beer kid? swallow it! (none)
    or get chased by the sandman on some apollo shit
    flow so weird, his own peers couldn’t follow it

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

icon…*daps*

17. Digital Scales Says:

I thought bob was a rapper?

rappers cant play guitars or sing?
    I don’t know can they?

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

Komodo dragons >>>>>>>>

19. Prince Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    # Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:39 am

^^ thats 100% tru but they got enuff recievers to gun it out.. every1 knows they defense is 3rd class but they should be throwing mad numbers up on the board.. but its all cool buz the GIANTS winning it again anyway.. p.s. they jets aint shit losing to the raiders smh LOL

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:39 am

***LOL…I used to be obsessed with those flicks (none)…word to ODB’s “Got Ya Money” video…Big Daddy vs. Dolemite was my shit, too…”I been slapped by a bear, and bit by an eel- I chew a railroad iron and shit out steel”

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

i love hip hop

22. SpotOn Says:

Was this on the saturday that just passed? I missed that, it supposedly had david Banner and talib Kweli

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

hey, Cici
    ***hugs CiCi a little too long, but cuts it out, just short of it being awkward***

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*pours out a lil thunderbird for dolomite*

what’s poppin, my main damies?

25. Ghost writer Says:

I would marry Mya but still

Lisa Raye

I’m in love with that woman

26. !Ven-Tech? Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:45 am

Hell’s yeah. I used to sneak and watch them shits when my mama was at work.

Petey Wheatstraw is my favorite shit

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost writer Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:47 am
    I would marry Mya but still

Lisa Raye

I’m in love with that woman

***Saw Mya on the cover of that King Magazine, says she loves gangstas loves nasty things, so I’m in the glass house having nasty dreams

28. SpotOn Says:

Eskay seems to be copping some of that 150 mil from Obama

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:45 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    # Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:39 am

you can’t throw numbers on the board every week though. And those receivers don’t do shit when your QB can’t even get the time in the pocket to do anything. You show 5, its over for Dallas.

I would marry Mya but still

Lisa Raye

I’m in love with that woman

^sizzle

morning. are the rumors true about Mya, mad dicks on her jacket?

31. Prince Says:

Ghost writer Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:47 am
    I would marry Mya but still

Lisa Raye

I’m in love with that woman

^^ Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:46 am

*pours out a lil thunderbird for dolomite*

what’s poppin, my main damies?

Mr. P! I missed you!

*hugs*

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Hell’s yeah. I used to sneak and watch them shits when my mama was at work.

Petey Wheatstraw is my favorite shit

***LOL..when that nigga was born, his moms passed a watermelon first? WTF…nigga was born as a nine year old in tighty whiteys (no Michael Jackson)….ha…My shit was the Human Tornado—when he fucked that one white chick, until she gave up some information

Dolemite:Where’s Cavaletti hiding my girls?

White chick: In a house, on the hill, in Pasadeeeeeeeeeeeeeena!!!!

LMAO

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

Hip Hop is the most therapeutic tool that i can identify with

Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

36. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:43 am

African-American
    13 hrs ago

We Remember ‘Dolomite’: Comedian Rudy Ray Moore has died.

Fucked my WHOLE day up… i grew up watchin Dolemite & the Mack as a kid, my parents had all that shit, i was a Lil’Mufucka talkin shit & spittin Game, watchin Dolemite…

Hip Hop is the most therapeutic tool that i can identify with

^ whatup D-block this is true for millions.

LF: I almost mashed on a nigga this weekend.

38. D_Block_4_life Says:

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.
    your obviously drunk

39. Prince Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:49 am
    # Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:45 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    # Prince Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:39 am

^^ thats true.. but it dont really matter buz the GIANTS gone destroy the cowboys.. we gone beat the redskins again.. and justin tuck gone keep d McNabb on his back.. plus sum1 need to beat the titians how r they still with out a loss.. i damn sure didnt see that coming (none)

40. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:49 am

^sizzle

morning. are the rumors true about Mya, mad dicks on her jacket?
    Mya could get it all the way from when she first came out. Remember the shit was doin in that video with sisqo?

As far as the dick count, I wouldn’t even car how many niggas she done sucked off unless she got somethin…word to me marrying Jade Marcela when I catch the bitch

I always thought Mya had big ass feet…don’t matter

41. CiCi The Intern Says:

LF: Explain this to me …. what the hell does a dude mean when he says to a chick that her walk is “nasty”? LOL

42. D_Block_4_life Says:

Whats good cold, i meant to say music instead of hiphop

h t t p : / / i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/rochadallenyoung/LisaRaye.jpg

43. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Hip Hop is the most therapeutic tool that i can identify with

I prefer the herb…(c) Devin the Dude

44. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

^^ your wild’n MYA is 1 baddddddddd female.. lisa raye cool and all but MYA #1

45. benhameen Says:

word. thanks for that look homie had to go and pay the respects at the spot.

*daps everyone*

*thanks god for another day on the earth*

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Prince Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:55 am
    cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

^^ your wild’n MYA is 1 baddddddddd female.. lisa raye cool and all but MYA #1

***I love me some Mya, but Alicia Keys still got that #1 spot (no luda)

47. Big Homie Says:

Benhameen: How was the weekend?

48. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

LisaRaye’s Donk
    (Kinda Safe, but Not really, for work)

heres a tip d-block (PAUSE)

50. Prince Says:

^^ your wild’n MYA is 1 baddddddddd female.. lisa raye cool and all but MYA #1

***I love me some Mya, but Alicia Keys still got that #1 spot (no luda)

^^ MYA was my first wet dream so she got a special spot in my heart lol so i dont care who it is no1 is over MYA.. i dont care how much dicks she got on her jacket LOL

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*hugs CiCi*

i think i’m waaaaaaaay too focused. . . i didn’t hit up ANY spots this weekend for homecoming. . .

a nigga stayed in and studied for the LSAT.

i swear, goal setting is a helluva drug.
    (c) rick james x mr. papagiorgio

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***as my personal tribute to Rudy Ray Moore, I’mma be doing fake karate all day, wherever I go- at work, in the store, the gym, at my son’s day care, wherever….

53. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:59 am

*hugs CiCi*

a nigga stayed in and studied for the LSAT.

i swear, goal setting is a helluva drug.
    (c) rick james x mr. papagiorgio

Good for you!

54. B.o.B. Hits the Stage in Athens « Tha Aftershock Says:

[…] This past Saturday, while the BET Hip-Hop Awards schenanigans were going on, B.o.B., Talib Kweli, & Killer Mike were in Athens being backed by a band, putting a show on. How you gonna have the HIP-HOP awards without [at the least] 2 of these guys?! SMH. Here’s video [courtesy of eskay] of ya boy, B.o.B doin his thing. […]

55. sci. Says:

WOW..I’m impressed. Does anyone have the studio version of this track? The title of the song at least?

Thanks,