R.I.P. Dolemite

Drive nigger drive!

Comedian Dolemite Passes Away at 81

42 Responses to “R.I.P. Dolemite”

1. Da PartyStarter Says:

“THE SIGNIFYIN’ Monkey stepped on the lion’s feet!!!!!!!”

2. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

3. Big Homie Says:

Claaaasssic

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

I saw this nigga live… Dolemite was that nigga

5. Prince Says:

damn dolemite was 81.. thats not a bad age to pass away at.. atleast he lived a full life

6. Joe 88 Says:

81? Damn, he outlived george, bernie & richard, R.I.P my dude

7. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

(kane Vs. Dolemite)

8. Big Homie Says:

*farts and fans the smell towards the next person who comments*

9. Joe 88 Says:

damn dolemite was 81.. thats not a bad age to pass away at..

^Yes it is, for like the last ten years you might be living like a grown ass baby, wearing king size pamper pull ups, can’t fuck, get dragged out to all these comic events in honor of you only for you to go to sleep before the opening credits. Unless your in tip top shape, anything pass 75 is hell on earth.

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    (kane Vs. Dolemite)

———–

This album the beginning of the end for BDK

11. b-ease Says:

Funny because it’s true.

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:30 pm
    damn dolemite was 81.. thats not a bad age to pass away at..

——

Nothing is worse then when they have Muhammad Ali out at events. And they always want to put the camera on this nigga with him shaking and drooling.. Just like him with the Olympic torch.. I bet everyone within the front row of the ceremonies were scared as shit… Or fire proof (c: Drag-on)

13. Big Homie Says:

*daps X*

14. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:30 pm
    damn dolemite was 81.. thats not a bad age to pass away at..

Bullshit. my granny Sane then a MuFucka, still can drive, Cussin niggas out, Cookin big ass meals, Cussin Niggas out, Still (raises right hand, left on Bible) keeps the hammer in her Purse, Still whippin Great grand kids ass, Been cussin my pops out @ least once a week since I been alive, and can still get the word on the street all from her chair in the front room, and can still make a call & get the hottest “hot” goods off the street. Shit… Granny Straight G.

15. b-ease Says:

Just like him with the Olympic torch

Leave niggas shaking like Ali holding the torch (c: Kiss)

Expect this to be a punchline in the next Budden verse, lol. RIP

Martin Lawrence said the same thing on RunTelDat. Don’t wanna be the old nigga at the basketball games… camera zooming in on him while he fallin’ asleep. Personally, I’m tryin’ to avoid that by keeping my health up while I’m still young. On some Black Lalane shit.

17. Big Homie Says:

I would be surprised if I make it past 60…70 if I am lucky.

18. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    (kane Vs. Dolemite)

———–

This album the beginning of the end for BDK

i agree, i remember gettin the shit cuz Dolemite was on it.

Still (raises right hand, left on Bible) keeps the hammer in her Purse,

^Remind me to NEVER go to any functions that CS88 is hosting. Any.

20. Carlos Voltron Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 4:38 pm

I would be surprised if I make it past 60…70 if I am lucky.

From what you talk about, you’ll probably die at 35 looking like you’re 96.

21. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:38 pm
    I would be surprised if I make it past 60…70 if I am lucky.

I sincerely hope that you live a long healthy life BH, but based on what you’ve told us about your diet and alcohol consumption, making it to 50 would be a good look for you lol.

22. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:41 pm
    Still (raises right hand, left on Bible) keeps the hammer in her Purse,

^Remind me to NEVER go to any functions that CS88 is hosting. Any.

Aeee… i bullshit u not. my ex thought i was bullshittn once, we went to see Granny88 1 time, them 2 got the talkin, Granny was like, “i wish a nigga would come to me with that bullshit”, Pulled that shit out, we broke out laughin… Granny dont give a Fuck.

23. Joe 88 Says:

@CS88

yeah, I can co-sign that, cause I know a few old ladies that’s still very active, but it usually don’t end up like that for the men, the niggas be fucked up in the long run.

Your right about the grannies tho, but the old men they be sad as a muthafucka, they be having that “why aint I dead yet?” look on they face every family reunion, all his homeboys are dead, the grand kids be climbing on him while he sleep using grand pops as a sheild, he don’t say nobody name right the first time

Grandpops: reggie

Thomas: I’m thomas grand dad, did you take your meds?

Grandpops: Shut the hell up reggie, go in there and get me a cup of ice

Thomas: *sighs* your cup is right…….

Grandpops: Shut the hell up jimmy & get my damn ice

lol. When the last time you seen a happy 81 year old man? Never, you’ll never see a old nigga happy for no reason, shits crazy b

24. Big Homie Says:

lol at b-ease

LMAO at “Granny 88”

25. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    @CS88

Grandpops: reggie

Thomas: I’m thomas grand dad, did you take your meds?

Grandpops: Shut the hell up reggie, go in there and get me a cup of ice

Thomas: *sighs* your cup is right…….

Grandpops: Shut the hell up jimmy & get my damn ice

Yea… aint that a bitch. i gotta find a new Diet quick. and keep a young bitch like Q.Jones & H.Hefner.

26. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 4:42 pm
    Big Homie Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 4:38 pm
    I would be surprised if I make it past 60…70 if I am lucky.

I sincerely hope that you live a long healthy life BH, but based on what you’ve told us about your diet and alcohol consumption, making it to 50 next friday would be a good look for you lol.

lol j/k big homie, pass me a cup of whatever you sippin on, fuck it

*late pass*

@ Prince

Yeah, as for your reply earlier, I agree to an extent but there are many things combined as to why attempting to be the best looking on surface is not that important to me ALL the time. For one, I’m in B’more. If you seen the quality of heffas I have to look at on a daily basis then you would overstand me. Guts, flip flops, and a barrell of seeds. Second, I’m older now. My self-indulgence has been vastly pushed to the side for more important things. Creating a comfy situation for myself requires that I have to focus and making sure the seams/stitching in my jeans PERFECTLY matches my Timbs/shoes is not a priority if I’m not headed to see lounge or to see a chick. And to sum this up, I think sometimes I play myself out when tryin’ to be fresh ALL the time. For one, a chick is always gonna expect to see you like that once she is familiar… two, if she can accept me when I’m rugged then she’s gonna love it when I’m dapper… and lastly… and most important to ME… I love being rugged and grimey to the point when it’s familiar and then BOOM! (c) Madden, outta nowhere I’m shaved, fresh gear, and boppin’ hard. I like “surprising” chicks, in that respect.

28. Victory Says:

what time is it on the east coast ppls? and wat time does heroes air?

Grandpops: reggie

Thomas: I’m thomas grand dad, did you take your meds?

Grandpops: Shut the hell up reggie, go in there and get me a cup of ice

Thomas: *sighs* your cup is right…….

Grandpops: Shut the hell up jimmy & get my damn ice

^ *puts face on hot grill*

>>what time is it on the east coast ppls? and wat time does heroes air?

lol @ you. Google is that way ~~~>

31. b-ease Says:

lol j/k big homie, pass me a cup of whatever you sippin on, fuck it

*passes joe shorty of jim bean, tells him to “man up”*

*dies @ summary of typical 80 year old grandfathers day at a cookout*

32. Big Homie Says:

what time is it on the east coast ppls? and wat time does heroes air?

^ Happy Hour for me

33. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

its 956pm on the east coast

34. b-ease Says:

Drinking progressively during the work day really isnt a good look. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

35. PW Says:

lol @ eskay giving internet directions.

Which way to craigslist…I hear they got wife material on there??

36. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Billz

Yousa funny guy, I totally understand what you mean, the madden “boom” had me rolling. I almost feel the same way, i’m still pushing to be one of the freshes men ever, hey gotta strive to be the best at something.

*looks around*

*Insert davey crokett hat jokes ___________ here*

*Capri jokes ___________ here*

I didn’t by myself a new pair of kicks since june, I feel like i’m abusing myself or something, but I buy like 3 pair around the same time so it evens out with the time span of me not buying any new sneakers, but i’m so stacked, I could make it to new years & no one would notice, I seen some young kid down L.Market aka ugg ville with the old penny hardaway shoes that I had in middle school those was the first 100+ dollar pair of sneakers moms ever brought a negro, and I swore whenever they come back out I was gonna get em, to kinda reflect on the past & how I use to dream for the day I could buy my own stuff, now I can buy my own stuff & it’s not all that’s it’s cracked up to be, lol

37. Soulfull Vibes Says:

This was a funny dude, R.I.P, boost your spirits up listen to the new Q-tip feat eve

LF: Yo, trying to teach four 9-year-olds how to add/subtract currency was challenging today. One of the lil’ girls, I think is dyslexic. The 2 boys, Tyrek and Daniel, got short attention spans and I had to keep telling them to sit down. The other lil’ girl kept gettin’ picked on by the boys, and then she started flappin’ her gums about how she wanted to be a lawyer and that she’s not gonna be in the store so she don’t need to know how to count the money. I’m like *blank stare*. What a day, what a day…

Btw, the teacher Ms. Wilkins… she could get it.

39. Victory Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 4:52 pm

>>what time is it on the east coast ppls? and wat time does heroes air?

lol @ you. Google is that way ~~~>

is this cuz the argument the other day?? dude im emotional!

40. Joe 88 Says:

I didn’t by mys…..

I didn’t buy myself

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

the pastor of my church is a 91 year old black dude and he’s mad spry….son gets up and plays fucking cow bones (on the dead ass dead ass) and a washing board when the choir sings…..this nigga got on a tangent 2 sudays back about brown gravy (serious) and the congrefation was lookin like what in the name of tablet metamucel are you talkin about….apparently old niggas love brown gravy *pause*…..but the beautiful part is that old niggas can do whatever they want with no consequence.

42. moresickaMC Says: