Prodigy – Cold World

prodigy-product-80s.jpg

This has been floating around, but I needed an excuse to post that cover.

Prodigy – Cold World | Sharebee

26 Responses to “Prodigy – Cold World”

1. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

LisaRaye’s Donk
    (Kinda Safe, but Not really, for work)

2. Big Homie Says:

This cover is so fuckin’ ill.

LOL

ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:57 am
    cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

LisaRaye’s Donk
    (Kinda Safe, but Not really, for work)

^yea like really is this up for debate, smh.

oh my bad d-block the tip is to leave off the http, when posting links.

5. Prince Says:

^^ your wild’n MYA is 1 baddddddddd female.. lisa raye cool and all but MYA #1

***I love me some Mya, but Alicia Keys still got that #1 spot (no luda)

^^ MYA was my first wet dream so she got a special spot in my heart lol so i dont care who it is no1 is over MYA.. i dont care how much dicks she got on her jacket LOL

6. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cold world…

that’s why these niggas have on sleeves in this tropical enviroment pictured.

fuck this, the true “Cold World” picture was painted Gza & INS already…

>>Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys

no-sign

8. Big Homie Says:

Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

^ This is tough. I have to literally sit in front of them, every single one of them naked and examine their body to make a final decision.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***as my personal tribute to Rudy Ray Moore, I’mma be doing fake karate all day, wherever I go- at work, in the store, the gym, at my son’s day care, wherever….

10. b-ease Says:

Top 10 greatest album covers of all time. Any genre of music.

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 20th, 2008 at 10:59 am

*hugs CiCi*

i think i’m waaaaaaaay too focused. . . i didn’t hit up ANY spots this weekend for homecoming. . .

a nigga stayed in and studied for the LSAT.

i swear, goal setting is a helluva drug.
    (c) rick james x mr. papagiorgio

Good for you!

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    This cover is so fuckin’ ill.

LOL

***It’s nothing but a crazy nigga collage

13. benhameen Says:

Benhameen: How was the weekend?

good homie. I see you was in Love too. I did nuff parties made some good bread drank for free. oh and top it off I booked two bangers. one sick egyptian lover and another shorty who works for marc ecko. im getting free gear out of that one.

eskay Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:00 am
    >>Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys

no-sign

^of course you wont agree you’re a Beyonce stanley.

15. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:00 am
    >>Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys

no-sign
    Nah, it goes
    Mya>Ashanti>Beyonce, Alicia, Lisa Raye

she aint even at the top of the names you listed cOLD

see those links crazy posted, match or up that, then we can talk.

17. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:01 am

Him fake kicking the cop into the trunk in the orginal movie is one of the funniest scenes ever filmed in history.

Him jumping over the highway gaurdrail in the second, ass naked (ll), on the run from racist cops (one of whom’s wife he had just smashed) IS the funniest scene ever filmed in history.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Prodigy reminds me of Marlon Wayans’ character in “Little Man” (none)…ol’ pint sized thuggish m’fukka…

19. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:57 am
    cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Mya> anyother woman.. lisa raye pulls a close second tho

^ Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys.

LisaRaye’s Donk
    (Kinda Safe, but Not really, for work)

^yea like really is this up for debate, smh.

Her Ass in that last pic, is the size of a thanksgiving day Turkey.

Ven you listed Ashanti over Lisa Raye???

21. b-ease Says:

A. Keyes ass>Mya’s ass>Lisa Raye’s ass>Beyonce’s ass

Still, B gets the all around award.

22. Prince Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:02 am
    eskay Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:00 am
    >>Lisa raye’s Donk > Mya, Beyonce, Ms Keys

no-sign
    Nah, it goes
    Mya>Ashanti>Beyonce, Alicia, Lisa Raye

she aint even at the top of the names you listed cOLD

^ co-sign

23. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2008 at 11:03 am

Shit was super funny. The dude stabbed his fingers through somebody’s chest on some fist of the north star shit. That whole movie was funny

24. b-ease Says:

*clicks crazy’s link*

Oh shit, Lisa Raye’s ass is phatter than A.Keyes.

25. Big Homie Says:

^ I must of been drunk because I don’t remember seeing you Friday LOL. At one point I thought I lost my card and was looking for it on stage. I forgot I had a tab at the bar. LOL Saturday drank for free so was twisted too. Left Layla and went to Republic afterwards. I bagged a few nice shorties too. How could you not with the amount of females that were out this weekend. Hope you have a pic of that Egyptian lover

26. BXNY Says: