Video: Steele – Letter To Obama

Smif-N-Wessun’s General Steele goes in over Weezy’s Yeezy’s beat to Uncomfortable, and has this to say about the track:

One day I was inspired to do this song.I know alot of people have their opinion about the whole election especially Obama.No I do not look at him as the savior of the “black” race.I thinkhe does represent the potential of “black” people.So I say he is a positive role model win or lose.Say what you want to as you sit on the sideline of life…Get up and Live(qoute from Nesta).This is a Kanye track that he gave Weezy,and Cynical surfed for the images,and my boy Jahdan(Noble Society)is on the Hook,and Mantecha on background vox.It’s all expression.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

23 Responses to “Video: Steele – Letter To Obama”

  1. R.Friday Says:

    Fuck, I go on vacation for one week and I’m here working until 6.

  2. Joe 88 Says:

    owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  3. blaze22 Says:

    Yo that Kanye cd is gonna be great.

    Heartless is crazy.

  4. Big Homie Says:

    ^Joe the Plumber in the fuckin building

  5. Joe 88 Says:

    lol

    *Continues lol @ freeky Zeeky*

    smh @ what rappers will deny & the fans that stand by them

  6. thekid10705 Says:

    who cares???

  7. M Geez Says:

    damn I saw “Steele” and thought Shaq was rappin again…

  8. blaze22 Says:

    man it aint to late to have a change of pace
    and take it off and show my face
    so you can see the things you facin
    slice you up and cook you after you murder my strangulation
    thats bacon soufflé you makin aint you but thank you Jayceon
    there goes one more coma

    Jayceon Terrell Taylor is Games Real name, and “One more Coma” refers to his past when he had a coma…..

    ^^ is that true? Em throwing shots at the game?

  9. M Geez Says:

    ^^ is that true? Em throwing shots at the game?

    I doubt it how does it benefit Em to diss Game, he not on his level. I like Game (none) but he can’t fuck w/ Em lyrically.

  10. Charles Oakley Says:

    I spent a G on these frames, but my vision is priceless

  11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

    Polo

  12. TheCo!!inB Says:

    P.O.L.O. (Players Only Live Once) – Dro

  13. moresickaMC Says:

    blaze22 Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 7:05 pm
    Yo that Kanye cd is gonna be great.

    Heartless is crazy.
    ^^^
    no homo?

  14. frank lee speakin Says:

    game >eminem

  15. M Geez Says:

    game >eminem

    ^^^^^^

    you’re crazy

  16. frank lee speakin Says:

    game >eminem

    ^^^^^^

    you’re crazy

    ^^

    most of that boy’s catalog is some mtv rap b.s. niggaz hype him up wayyyyy too much. all of his raps sound like that wutang game of torture skit. game may be only a slight exaggeration.

  17. M Geez Says:

    lyrically Em is sick. grant it he puts out pop bullshit, but when need be he rips emcees apart

  18. blaze22 Says:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8l6RC1G_s
    ^^

    Greater than Games entire catalog. And I’m a Game fan but im not stupid

  19. the dough Says:

    # frank lee speakin Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

    game >eminem

    ^^^^^^

    you’re crazy

    ^^

    most of that boy’s catalog is some mtv rap b.s. niggaz hype him up wayyyyy too much. all of his raps sound like that wutang game of torture skit. game may be only a slight exaggeration.
    ^^^
    Fuck you. 60% of Games lyrics are name drops, and the other 40% is tired played out metaphors about ’64s.

  20. Ty big's Says:

    moresickaMC Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 8:23 pm
    blaze22 Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 7:05 pm
    Yo that Kanye cd is gonna be great.

    Heartless is crazy.
    ^^^
    no homo?

  21. Ty big's Says:

    frank lee speakin Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 8:43 pm
    game >eminem

    ^^^^^^

    you’re crazy

    ^^

    most of that boy’s catalog is some mtv rap b.s. niggaz hype him up wayyyyy too much.

    … if by most of his catalog you mean 2 songs per album than yeah, he did that his singles were like that the rest of his albums were pure lyrical crack, i’m excluding Encore from this conversation and you put out the amount of quality shit Em has you get a pass for one bad album, look at most of us already willing to give Kanye a pass for this love sick my hearts broken nonsense of an album so Em deserves a pass on one .

    I’m a Game fan too but that motherfucker ain’t coming nowhere near Em’s level

    now I’m not sure that was definitely a shot at him but it would make sense since Em and 50 are clearly buddy buddy again

  22. Ty big's Says:

    blaze22 Says:
    October 17th, 2008 at 9:15 pm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8l6RC1G_s
    ^^

    Greater than Games entire catalog. And I’m a Game fan but im not stupid

    ___________

    co-sign and so is this but, then again we could do this with the majority of Em’s catalog

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPkAHvp1Vgw

  23. YBE Says:

    stop it…

Leave a Reply