Video: K-Salaam Interviews Just Blaze Pt. 2

Previously: K-Salaam Interviews Just Blaze

92 Responses to “Video: K-Salaam Interviews Just Blaze Pt. 2”

1. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

*does the Carlton Banks dance*

2. that guy Says:

>>Lil wayne and t.i. will be considered top ten before its all said and done

i think for T.I. its deserved. maybe top 20…Wayne, not so much. Dude doesnt have a unanimous classic album

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:45 pm
    Damn, that Joe the Plumber dude is only 34? Nigga looks like Vic Mackey from
    “the Shield”…that’s a hard 34 (none)

4. Leon Lett Says:

It can’t compare, if you were to say Em murdered Jay on his own shit then it makes sense. But Em was trying to say outlandish shit like BIG did before him, so i can’t even compare.

^just compare the three verses on the song and tell me that eminem didnt have the best , that is all im saying,

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

6. Leon Lett Says:

you think obama can spit bars? i bet he he can spit ill freestyle disses at mccain

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

blaze22 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    Didn’t Reggie white die? So yeah I could score on him

***SMH….that was my point….Biggie was dead, too, when Em laid down his vocals….

8. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

http://www.SmackTheShitOutaYou.com (pause)

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

I think Em had an advantage mainly because, well, BIG was dead….and well, dead people don’t rap that well.

10. Victory Says:

thats wat i thought last nites debate shudda been

11. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Does Joe the Plumber know Joe Six-Pack?

12. Leon Lett Says:

blaze22 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    Didn’t Reggie white die? So yeah I could score on him

***SMH….that was my point….Biggie was dead, too, when Em laid down his vocals….

^thats different you can be objective and say that emine had the better verse, that last hitmen video said big spit his rhymes then left the studio so he wouldnt even have heard em spit

13. G7 Says:

Just Blaze has had a really quiet year. too busy playing Xbox. Hopefully he’s got some heat in the 4th quarter. no flaming baller.

14. b-ease Says:

Who is Leon Lett, and why are ya’ll letting him say dumb shit?

*daps all*

Works been a bitch today.

15. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

I think Palin likes me….and she wants me to hit it….

16. sean coonery Says:

waddup

17. Leon Lett Says:

18. G7 Says:

Jane the hooker > Joe the plumber

19. b-ease Says:

^thats different you can be objective and say that emine had the better verse,

No. You can’t. Big laid his verse in ’93. Em laid his almost ten years later. There is no way to compare the two. STFU.

20. blaze22 Says:

Em is better than big in my opinion. Bigs last album was a disappointment. And I don’t think he would have gotten much better if he was still alive. His estate and family are probably lucky he died so he wouldn’t lose all his money

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    blaze22 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    Didn’t Reggie white die? So yeah I could score on him

***SMH….that was my point….Biggie was dead, too, when Em laid down his vocals….

***Nah, I read that when he did “Brooklyn’s Finest” with Jay, he was pacing around the studio like John McCain while he waited for Jigga to spit his verses, because he trived on the competition- he was eager to go up against another top tier talent, bar for bar….the fat boy woulda ate up the frat boy (none)

22. SpotOn Says:

Does Joe the Plumber know Joe Six-Pack?

^^^Wow dude…you just f**king blew my mind (||)

23. G7 Says:

sup sean

24. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Jane the hooker

*does Jane raw*

25. Big Homie Says:

Staff meetings are pointless

26. Leon Lett Says:

Who is Leon Lett, and why are ya’ll letting him say dumb shit?

whatever it aint even like that, just my thoughts people, just my thoughts
    i respect if yall disagree but in my opinion em really stood out on the track
    that is all

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

»the verses werent even really close. em excavated the body and bodied him again, point blank period
    ^ you should click the big red X on your life

28. Leon Lett Says:

fat boy woulda ate up the frat boy (none)

Eminem was ina frat? He went to college? White doesnt equal college kid in a frat

29. b-ease Says:

blaze22 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm

No-sign in every way possible. Life After Death was a classic for one, but even barring that, the three verses BIG had on No Way Out only indicated that he was getting better. Vicory would be verse of the year of it was released today, Young G’s was a clinic on internal rhyme schemes and mixing braggadocio with storytelling, and you know all the words to his Benjamins verse. Case closed.

30. tumer Says:

G7 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    That T.I/Rhianna track is Just, so he’s definitely keepin the checks rolling in
    His catalog is incredible….U Don’t Know still gives me chills

31. that guy Says:

Just Blaze has had a really quiet year.

havent u heard that “Live Ya Life” record?

32. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
    Staff meetings are pointless

Completely.

33. that guy Says:

Bigs last album was a disappointment

nigger, are u crazy? dumbest shit i read all day

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

havent u heard that “Live Ya Life” record?

eh.

35. Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    ^COSIGN

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    fat boy woulda ate up the frat boy (none)

***Em’s whole persona is frat boy, especially when he goes the humorous route…doesn’t make him less of a rapper, but you just exposed yourself

37. that guy Says:

Vicory would be verse of the year of it was released today
    Emphatic Co-sign

38. blaze22 Says:

Yeah who the fuck is Leon lett? Why is he not getting ethered. Fuck him

39. SpotOn Says:

Just Blaze has had a really quiet year.

havent u heard that “Live Ya Life” record?

^^^This is still crazy to me. That song sounded like a Toomp beat, which is probably what Just was shooting for, seeing as how TI and TOomp go the best togther. Thats talent.

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

what ya’ll bitches talkin bout?

41. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

lf: I remember the day I turned 18. moms let me use her car. me and my ninjas went to the grimiest breastical bar in the city… deep east side… The dude at the door knew I wasnt 21, but let me in because it was my 18th birthday. all the dancers were 35 and up. they treated me like a king. Im in there doin everything you not supposed to do in a noody bar. lickin breasticals and errythang. That was the best day of my life.

42. Victory Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm

^thats different you can be objective and say that emine had the better verse,

No. You can’t. Big laid his verse in ‘93. Em laid his almost ten years later. There is no way to compare the two. STFU.

co sig nee

43. sean coonery Says:

Eminem never went to college. He’s a high school drop out..

you moron.

44. TheCo!!inB Says:

I didn’t think U Don’t Know could get better till he tweaked it for the remix…..and that The Light 2008 shit was bananas. Just is that nigga.

45. Rockabye Says:

Live Your Life = craziest rap/pop hit of the year. And I know Lollipop came out this year.

46. SpotOn Says:

^^^I thot it was more trailer park, I cant see the frat boy angle.

47. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:58 pm
    what ya’ll bitches talkin bout?

Them bitches comparing Em to Big….that’s like McCain vs. Obama……you already know who’s better (none)

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    Eminem never went to college. He’s a high school drop out..

you moron.

***Who said he went to college? I said he has a “frat boy” type persona…y’all niggas get aggy over the weirdest shit, lol

49. Leon Lett Says:

^What?

50. that guy Says:

i still cant believe u said this dumb shit.

51. tumer Says:

Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:57 pm
    October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    ^COSIGN
    ^^^^^
    You can’t be fucking serious

52. Victory Says:

The first verse of the song named after me > any Jay verse

53. TheCo!!inB Says:

Plug you know how many tongues been on stripper titties man? you were playing roullette with an automatic riffle….you mighta fucked around and got athletes breast in ya mouth nigga

54. Victory Says:

btw

em is a dispointment. are u forgeting the amount of filler he puts on his albums. all that comedy, arab voice, celebrity name dropping pop bullshit which is just embarresing. why has no-one sed this yet?

55. Leon Lett Says:

how would he have a frat boy persona if dude lived in a trailor park and hung out with hip hop heads growing up

56. SpotOn Says:

.and that The Light 2008 shit was bananas. Just is that nigga.

^^^almost forgot about that song. I played that on loop back when it cam out.

57. Victory Says:

you mighta fucked around and got athletes breast in ya mouth nigga

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

[Verse Five: Notorious B.I.G.]
    I been had skills, Cristal spills
    Hide bills in Brazil, about a mill’ to ice grill
    Make it hard to figure me, liquor be, kickin me
    in my asshole, uhhh, undercover, “Donnie Brasco”
    Lent my East coast girl, the Bentley to twirl (uh-huh)
    My West coast shorty, push the chrome 740
    Rockin Redman and Naughty, “Oh where my kitty kat?”
    Half a brick of yea, in the bra, where her titties at
    And I’m livin that, whole life, we push weight (uh-huh)
    Fuck the state pen, fuck hoes at Penn State (c’mon)
    Listen close it’s Francis, the Praying Mantis
    Attack with the Mac, my left hand spit, right hand
    grip on the whip, for the smooth getaway
    Playa haters get away or my lead will spray
    Squeeze off til I’m empty, don’t tempt me
    Only, to Hell I send thee, all about the Benji’s

***Who’s fucking with that verse? Certainly not Marshall…

59. blaze22 Says:

I’m at work on three hours of sleep. I can’t believe I even made it here let alone what I’m saying.

60. sean coonery Says:

if eminem was a frat boy type persona

he would wear sandals in the winter
    with ripped tight jeans
    and an abercrombie and fitch hoody

eminem is more trailor park trash

61. Big Homie Says:

Live Your Life is a hit in the club and the radio. I fuck with that song hard. Only good thing about it is the Just Blaze beat and Rihanna singing though imo

And not saying that knockin TI or anything and because I stan for Rihanna. But am I right….

The beat, Rihanna?

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:58 pm
    what ya’ll bitches talkin bout?

ahh I see…

yuppers. Em is hella dope but Big just was mad crazy on the lyrics…mostly the delivery…I think thats what gets Em most times…and those cot damn corny “hit” radio songs…every single duke had was corny as hell…at least the firs tone that was goofy corny pee-wee hermin cartoony type of shit.

###########################################

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 1:59 pm

oh yeah Just is Top 10 in my book. always been a fan. yo TCB you got that track man?…up that ish for a homie.

63. SpotOn Says:

athletes breast

^^^Wow. This dude is one funny mofacka.

64. Leon Lett Says:

Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:57 pm
    October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    ^COSIGN
    ^^^^^
    You can’t be fucking serious

^i dont cosign the last sentence about it was luck he died, but eminem is goat

65. Rockabye Says:

Eminem isn’t quite lame/meathead/Polo-wearing enough to be in a frat. I go to a big state university. I know these people. He’s not one.

66. Jud Buechler Says:

Em shouldn’t even be in the discussion of anywhere near big……dude was mad overrated and white dudes and black college dudes who like white girls only think em is hot

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Leon Lett Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

***If you don’t get the correlation, I’m not gonna bother explaining it….I’ll just have ta get right back to ya!!! (c) Palin

68. Victory Says:

[Verse Two: Notorious B.I.G.]

In The Commision, you ask for permission to hit em
    He don’t like me, him and wild wifey was wit em
    You heard of us, the murderers, most shady
    Been on the low lately, the feds hate me
    The son of *Satan*, they say my killin’s too blatant
    You hesitatin, I’m in your mama crib waitin
    Duct tapin, your fam destiny
    lays in my hands, gat lays in my waist
    Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
    Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
    Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars
    And I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes
    Excellence is my presence, never tense
    Never hesitant, leave a nigga bent real quick
    Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike
    Anyone — Tyson, Jordan, Jackson
    action, pack guns, ridiculous
    And I’m, quick to bust, if my ends you touch
    Kids or girl you touch, in this world I clutch
    Two auto-matoes, used to call me fatso
    Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
    militant, y’all faggots ain’t killin shit
    Ooops Cristal keep spillin shit, you overdid it homes
    You in the danger zone, you shouldn’t be alone
    Hold hands and say it like me
    The most shady, Frankie baby, fantastic
    Graphic, tryin to make dough, like Jurassic
    Park did quick to spark kids who start shit
    See me, only me
    The Underboss of this holocaust
    Truly yours, Frank White

69. THE-XFACTA Says:

Hi Haters

70. Mark Twain Fame Says:

PSA is one of my favorite Just tracks…and The Incredible.

71. SpotOn Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

The beat, Rihanna?

^^^TI’s verses kinda calms the buzz of the song down, but not necessarily too bad.

72. b-ease Says:

LOL, it’s not even worth it…

73. sean coonery Says:

if eminem was a frat boy type persona

he would wear sandals in the winter
    with ripped tight jeans
    and an abercrombie and fitch hoody

eminem is more trailor park trash

74. Jud Buechler Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

The beat, Rihanna?
    ____________________________________________________________

true rihanna makes that song….especially when she sings “you steady chasing that paper”

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    if eminem was a frat boy type persona

he would wear sandals in the winter
    with ripped tight jeans
    and an abercrombie and fitch hoody

eminem is more trailor park trash

***Maybe East coast frat boys are different than kids on the West Coast, but as far as his sense of humor and overall demeanor, 3 in 5 white college students is Marshall-like, on some “Real Slim Shady” shit which I think constituted a lot of his crossover appeal…

76. sean coonery Says:

# Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 2:06 pm

^you’d have to be retarded…to think Eminem doesn’t have talent…

Eminem has classic albums, Eminem is a legend.

I like white girls, so what.

77. SpotOn Says:

Seems like Just left that urgent organ sound behind. For a sec, everyone and they moms was making that type of beat.

78. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 2:06 pm

that alst line made me laugh…cause it is a big specific piece of his demographic of fans…

79. G7 Says:

blaze22 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    Em is better than big in my opinion. Bigs last album was a disappointment.

^if Life after Death was a disappointment, what would you call Encore?
    Big’s worst >>>>> Em’s worst

80. TheCo!!inB Says:

@MTF
    I’m working from the phone fam but i’ll up it when I get to the crib.

“only to hell I send thee, all about the benji’s”…….gotdamn.

81. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

See me, only me
    The Underboss of this holocaust
    Truly yours, Frank White

***M’fukkas talk alot about opening lines, but really, has there ever been a better closing line than this?

82. sean coonery Says:

Eminem is right behind BIG and PAC…and Eminem is there with Nas and Jay…

you don’t have to be white or like white girls to say that…its fact.

83. b-ease Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    PSA is one of my favorite Just tracks…and The Incredible.

PSA is one the greatest songs Jay ever recorded, The Incredible just sounded like Fat Joe said “yo Just, give me something that sounds like PSA.” It wasnt a wack beat by any means, but way too similar to the Jay joint.

84. Jud Buechler Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    # Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 2:06 pm

^you’d have to be retarded…to think Eminem doesn’t have talent…

Eminem has classic albums, Eminem is a legend.

I like white girls, so what.
    __________________________________________________________

Case closed

85. blaze22 Says:

Listen to eminem cum on everybody from slim shady LP. That has frat boy written all over it.

86. Big Homie Says:

“you steady chasing that paper”

^ I got a thing for her voice/accent. I want her to whisper that in my ear when I am giving her back shots.

87. Victory Says:

Breathe
    Come On Baby
    Don’t Do That
    Touch The Sky

i remember when i first heard breathe i nearly cried

88. SpotOn Says:

and black college dudes who like white girls only think em is hot

^^^^Wow, LOL…kinda true though.

89. Leon Lett Says:

^so there opinions dont count? if your black and in college your taste rap sucks? i dont get your point

>>***Who’s fucking with that verse? Certainly not Marshall…

Em has verses that match that, don’t be ridiculous.

from a technical aspect, Em is better than Big was, but I wouldn’t say Em > Big. Big’s subject matter, song making capabilities > Em’s. its a ridiculously unfair comparison anyway because BIGGIE IS DEAD.

91. tumer Says:

Yeah, pt.2 was crazy. I’ve been listening to the instrumental lately and the extra speed and time given to the sample is awesome.

92. D_Block_4_life Says: