Video: Jay-Z Live @ The Palladium

Here’s some footage from Jay running through a bunch of songs at his show at the Palladium in LA last night. Hit the jump for him and T.I. doing “Swagger Like Us.”

Also: Miss Info posted a bunch of clips from the show.

131 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z Live @ The Palladium”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

2. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

What a way to go out, out like a sucker

3. Joe 88 Says:

Hit the jump for him and T.I. doing “Swagger Like Us.”

^Ayo

4. Jud Buechler Says:

Paper trail is a good album

Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

5. Beezy Says:

Pt. 2 needs to leak…minus Fiddy.

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:32 am
    Paper trail is a good album

Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

————–

I hated T.I. before this album, but I gotta co-sign that shit… Papertrail is a hot album

7. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

8. Beezy Says:

Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

anyone remember when Bueschler caught that crazy ass lob during the finals….same game where Brown went baseline and yammed left handed

10. PW Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.

I must echo beezy’s sentiment.

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am

———–

GTFOH.. That nigga and Jack Haley stayed on the bench…

12. Plug Says:

why yall think mr Pap is corny? // what I miss

13. tumer Says:

>>Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless
    What’s that got to do with the price of fish, or T.I for that matter?

14. G7 Says:

thats one talented camel
    n/h

15. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:31 am

come on Pap get him homie…dont let this shiny Black Mr. Magoo go at you like that…ha.

*goes back to chair with popcorn*

16. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Damn I wanna hit my co-worker but her breath smell like last week coffee

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Plug Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    why yall think mr Pap is corny? // what I miss

———

Peep this cornmuffin ass nigga

SMH-After seeing this shit, I’m voting for McCain. He set blacks back 35years

19. PW Says:

Bueschler

LOL

The meanest whiteboy bench warmer ever.

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.

***Co-sign…Love Lockdown is just too gay for me to like- shit makes “Careless Whisper” sound like “Ante Up”…I’m really disappointed that Ye’s not rapping on this new album- I guess he’s in St Elsewhere/the Love Below mode, but I’m suspecting the result won’t be nearly as dope as Cee-lo and 3000’s efforts….

21. Joe 88 Says:

Why on the myspace general information section everyone put they make 250’000 & higher? you ol’ “lying to kick it” ass ninja. How the fuck you make 250’000 a year working inventory at mars market?

22. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Bitch said HHHHHIIIIIIIIII and I nearly passed out

23. Jud Buechler Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.
    ______________________________________________________

this nigga prolly think joell ortiz or mickey factz is the best rapper in the game….nahright cats are funny

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Damn I wanna hit my co-worker but her breath smell like last week coffee

that eclipse green mint gum always knocks some ruff breath out…gave a few of them to a few of my slighty sexy older milfy typed co-workin ass broads in the office before…

25. Eighty's Baby Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Damn I wanna hit my co-worker but her breath smell like last week coffee

Yea not a good look, cuz she’ll be blowin them flames at you while smashin em. Unless you make her wear a SARS mask.

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

XFACTA
    son did stay benched but it was scrub time at the end of the game but he got his Billy Ho on….shit was ill. i’m almost certain it was when they won their 5th ring

27. Joe 88 Says:

Plug Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    why yall think mr Pap is corny? // what I miss

^Pap & X-Facta been going at it for the past couple days, well mainly X-Facta

28. Beezy Says:

^LMAO

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:36 am
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:31 am

*goes back to chair with popcorn*

———

Submit MTF (nah), I’ve already smashed this clown 3 or 4 times and all he does is wave the white flag and talks that “I’m gonna be a lawyer” shit. Now I’m not hating on duke getting his education, but beyond that he’s a cornball. Just look at what the nigga says and does. Word life, if I ever saw this nigga I would slap the shit outta him while he’s kissing his biceps. He’s one of those Ricki Lake niggas that went from freak to sheek because he got no play in 10th grade. GTFOH nigga!!!!

30. Joe 88 Says:

*Laughs*

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:39 am

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.
    ______________________________________________________

NO we dont think that!…….jeez.

…we all know it’s Charles Hamilton…duh!

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Wow, LMAO

33. tumer Says:

34. Beezy Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:39 am
    Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.
    ______________________________________________________

^Now you just sound stupid. You mad?

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*farts out kernels*

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Joe 88– how the fuck are you such a Pac stan and you’re only 24. Nigga he got killed when you were 13.. You wasn’t even allowed to curse then… SMH

37. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:39 am
    # M-Lito aka Ghost Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Damn I wanna hit my co-worker but her breath smell like last week coffee

Yeah but how do I do it nicely……
    Me: Here’s some gum
    Co-worker: *blank stare*

38. Joe 88 Says:

*sonny listen*

Did he really take it back to the ricki lake “you hated me then, now i’ma 10” episode days? I’m looking for a firm spot on the floor to fall on right now.

39. PW Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:37 am
    Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.

LOL

Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm X. (c) Paul Moonie

40. TheCo!!inB Says:

> SMH-After seeing this shit, I’m voting for McCain. He set blacks back 35years

*hears phone ring*
    *picks up phone*
    *someone with raspy voice asks if I like scary movies*

41. benhameen Says:

wordpress giving me a fucking headache. trying to post and it keeps putting things in html like i know how that shit works.

42. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:37 am

Why on the myspace general information section everyone put they make 250′000 & higher? you ol’ “lying to kick it” ass ninja. How the fuck you make 250′000 a year working inventory at mars market?

I know I hate that shit too…my boy got that, I said muthfucka you work at a car detail shop and drive a honda civic…Im pretty sure chicks gonna know you lyin out ya anus…lol.

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*sonny listen*

**I got a frame-by-frame poster of that KO in my rec room- first minute, first round…the original “Kimbo Slice’d”

44. Eighty's Baby Says:

# tumer Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:42 am

^^^^^^

I think Kanye is pretty much done with the Soulful shit. He changes his sound every album, and that was two albums ago.

45. D_Block_4_life Says:

Paper Trail >>>>

46. Joe 88 Says:

^Truthfully, I just felt his energy & rage back then cause I was younger, but as I got older & start understanding more shit in general I realized he was beyond the greatest rapper of all times, he was one of the greatest song writers of all times. Now I hate his “hyped” songs, I really like the chill thought provoking shit he makes.

& I was cursing back then, just not around grown ups, lol

47. PW Says:

Maybe i wasn’t the only person not terribly impressed by Paper Trail on first listen?

Or second listen for that matter?

48. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# benhameen Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:45 am

yo Ben…that Halle Berry pic…good gawd…she’s been like the finest and most perfect chick for like 2 decades…crazy.

49. G7 Says:

>>After just thinkin on Kweli’s “Get By” it occurred to me that its a fucking shame Kanye’s busy making “Love Lockdown’s instead of that old soulful shit.

^I understand evolving as an artist/producer or whatever, but i didn’t expect Ye to evolve into an r&b overly emo artist.

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

I realized he was beyond the greatest rapper of all times,
    oh lord, here we go….

51. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

That Ice Cube album sounds kinda hot…..

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:47 am

& I was cursing back then, just not around grown ups, lol

***LOL…I was the same way with NWA, when I was a youngster (no “Pass da Mic”)- they were pretty much the soundtrack to my inexplicable rage…

53. Beezy Says:

Or second listen for that matter?

>>Its a decent album, nothing more. The song with B.o.B. is by far the best…along with I’m Illy. The rest = mediocrity.

54. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Yeah but how do I do it nicely……
    Me: Here’s some gum
    Co-worker: *blank stare*

be like yo I just got this gum, …im gettin a weird taste in my mouth…try this and see if you get a weird taste…

ha.

55. Big Homie Says:

Damn Miss Info got some nice footage and sound from the Jay show. I wonder what she workin’ with.

56. Jud Buechler Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:39 am
    Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:34 am
    Love lockdown is a hot song….its better than heartless

T.i. has been the best rapper of the year so far

^No-sign both of these.
    ______________________________________________________

^Now you just sound stupid. You mad?
    _________________________________________________________

Nah fam, I just stated a fact and you quickly got mad at the statement, so who is the one mad?….Name another rapper better than T.i. right now?…thats just the facts right there fam

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    I realized he was beyond the greatest rapper of all times,
    oh lord, here we go….

—-

Please dont’ comment on this shit… I’m so tired of hearing this niggas explinations and one line proof that Pac is the GOAT

58. hellrugga v4.0 Says:

do in concerts :
    this can’t be us
    flip flop rock
    some other bangers
    … jay has too many hot bangaz

59. TheCo!!inB Says:

@PW
    I still don’t fuck with Paper Trail….it’s ok but it’s not this acclaimed album niggas are makin it sound like it is. In the meanwhile that nigga Dro’s joint “Do It In the Shower” is HEAT RAPS!

60. TheCo!!inB Says:

@PW

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ha.

***How you gonna get somebody to put something in their mouth (none), by saying it tastes weird? You ol’ “ewwwww….does this milk smell sour to you?” lookin ass nigga….

62. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am
    Damn Miss Info got some nice titties

yes, i agree.

63. tumer Says:

For sure, all for growth, I’m not even sayin the shit’s all that bad? Dude isn’t Prince.
    Its just a crying shame when you think of some of the work he did behind the boards

64. Mark Twain Fame Says:

& I was cursing back then, just not around grown ups, lol

amen to that…im 24 also and I was bumpin Strictly 4 my N… when I was a lil pudgy kid.

65. Beezy Says:

>I’m not gonna get into the naming, because its really just our opinions and we both have the right to have them. I feel that there have been better rappers than TI this year…but TI has def stepped up his introspective real life spitting shit.

And I somewhat like Love Lockdown, I just think Heartless is better….

66. benhameen Says:

thanks i bought that issue of esquire before i got on the plane this weekend. when i got home i had to post it up. shorty never been a favorite of mine i mean shes dope and all but she looks sick on that joint. her eyes are crazy. yo is anyone else having problems with wordpress right now? wont let me click on the visual tab. just html. Homie, Bueller, anyone?

67. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:52 am

ha.

lol. yeah I get my boys to try shit all the time…try this vanilla extract…HA!

68. Jud Buechler Says:

I don’t understand why cats are mad at Kanye for a making a Love Lockdown song…..If john Legend or some R&B cat had made it, you and your broad/bitch/wifey….would be bumping that shit heavily….But since its kanye west made it, ya’ll got problems…..

A good song is a good song…..regardless who made it…..

69. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

My older brother was trying to put me up on Pac with that 7 Day album when I was younger…..but that was the only album I could tolerate from Pac……

Times go by >

70. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Roxy reynolds is amazing

71. Mark Twain Fame Says:

killer mike > t.i.

*evil laugh*

72. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am
    Yeah but how do I do it nicely……
    Me: Here’s some gum
    Co-worker: *blank stare*

ha.

*tries it*

73. Joe 88 Says:

killer mike > t.i.

^No-sign.

Trap Muzik T.I >

ya’ll don’t hear me

xfacta yousa wild nigga man.

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:54 am

A good song is a good song…..regardless who made it…..

***I don’t think that’s it…I’m a Kanye stan- he’s by far one of my favorite artists, and I understand that artists need to expand in different directions, creatively….what I’m mad at, though, is that he’s doing a whole album of Roger Troutman house music- it’s almost as bad as putting out an album in the “Chopped and Screwed” format, only….

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:56 am
    killer mike > t.i.

*evil laugh*

***Sheeeeeeeeeit, Killer Mike>>>>>>>>>

77. Jud Buechler Says:

Seems like this ace hood cat will be the next big rapper in the game…..khaled’s pumping him up to be

Question: If you been with a bitch for let’s say 4 years, you feel you found your soul mate, ya’ll connect on every level, but you find a tape of her getting gang banged by 12 grimey looking macho man & booker T looking ass niggas & you know it’s 12 dudes cause you counted em, would you stay with her? Or would you bounce on her?

^ *lethal injection*

LF: I’m bumpin’ Sandman’s Gianormus (n/h) mixtape. Money is chronically slept on. This mixtape is Top 5 this year.

79. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:54 am

Times go by >

i was never a Pac fan till i had this Whore/ Stripper in the back if my Boys Audi A8, when All Eyez On Me just came out… fingerpoppin this broad to Whats Your Phone Number… after that, I Got that CD & Makaveli 7 day…

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am

^ *lethal injection*

***You got a link to that? (no breakfast platter) whaddup, Billz?

81. Jud Buechler Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:57 am
    Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:54 am

A good song is a good song…..regardless who made it…..

___________________________________________________________

But what if all the songs are good?…should it matter?

82. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Whats Your Phone Number

***I fucking hate that song

83. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:54 am

A good song is a good song…..regardless who made it…..

true, true (c) Budweiser

84. Beezy Says:

^OMFG. Done.

85. G7 Says:

mr.pap disappeared kinda suddenly. side effects of ether??

86. Joe 88 Says:

Whats Your Phone Number

***I fucking hate that song

^good thing it was at the end of the first CD & not thrown in the middle somewhere, would’ve really fucked the flow of the album up

87. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:59 am
    M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:54 am

Times go by >

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    BONG!

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

But what if all the songs are good?…should it matter?

***That’s my point, it wouldn’t matter, but the songs arent’ good, from what I’ve heard…”Love Lockdown” sounds like it belongs on a Village People tribute album

89. tumer Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    And why the fuck should Khaled have a goddam say in anything?

90. D_Block_4_life Says:

A good song is a good song…..regardless who made it…..
    sizzle 1000%

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    Whats Your Phone Number

***I fucking hate that song

***Co-sign….All Eyez is a strong set, though….he just shoulda tossed that jawn, “Checkout Time”, and “Run the Streets with Your Thugs”….to be fair, though, Biggie had a lot of filler on LAD, too…..

92. TheCo!!inB Says:

go watch Sandman’s video for Anchor on youtube

93. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

tumer Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    And why the fuck should Khaled have a goddam say in anything?

***Cuz he da best!!! (none)

94. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Guilty Simpson > t.i.

royce > t.i.

killer mike > t.i.

but thats stretchin it cause your prob thinkin mainstream cats…

############################################

# Jud Buechler Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am

I hope not…but who knows with this new age of hip hop…rap…pop rap…yada.

95. G7 Says:

after Kanye’s mother passing i was expecting some darker music from him than what he’s putting out. well so far at least. And Ye has always been one of the more creative cats in the game, but auto tone for a whole album is anything but. shits disappointing.

96. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    Whats Your Phone Number

***I fucking hate that song

that shit is Bangin! …MAnnnnnn i had this broad in the back of the whip, fingerpoppin this whore, and its crazy too, we was chillin, and ran down on the bitch, on some “go with us” shit, she got in, it was a WRAP! in the middle of the day Too, summertime… The room in those A8s is the truth… a willing Whore & Henny, Beautiful summer day… shit.

97. Beezy Says:

^I think he thinks that this arsty emo bullshit is actually dark.

98. tumer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:03 pm
    tumer Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    And why the fuck should Khaled have a goddam say in anything?

***Cuz he da best!!! (none)
    guess I can’t argue with that.

99. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

^I think he thinks that this arsty emo bullshit is actually dark.

Maybe all these songs are about his moms…..

***You got a link to that? (no breakfast platter) whaddup, Billz?

^Sorry fam, no links (no waiter relaying disappointing news). I don’t get my new laptop until Friday so I’ve only been listening to music that’s already on the Zune.

However, you can download it here from his blog:

101. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

***I know, right? I was hoping for some introspective type shit, not some poppy fad (fag) shit….I don’t mind the vocoder being an element to the music, but it irks me that one of my favorite emcees is riding a corny trend (even if he has been using the vocoder to a lesser extent since “College Dropout”)…this is the most epic fail since NORE started doing reggaeton- although 808s will probably put up huge numbers

102. Mark Twain Fame Says:

All Eyez on Me I think is voerated…idk I never been that much into it…

Strictly 4 My > AEOM

Me Against the World > AEOM

103. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Oh too late

104. tumer Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:03 pm
    go watch Sandman’s video for Anchor on youtube

That shit was just all round bad. I like Sandman’s stuff and all, but fail on that one

Sandman is definitely in my top 10 as far as artists (mainly new artists) whose music I bump on a reg. It’s a shame there’s no more ReUp. He was definitely the glue.

106. Jud Buechler Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    But what if all the songs are good?…should it matter?

_________________________________________________________

You know and I know that Kanye west is a beast with the beats…..and I have never heard a wack album from Kanye….so I doubt the songs will be wack…..it may not be what you are used to….but its no different than prince taking a more funkdafied musical direction vs a pop soul direction….Is it wrong for him to make a love lockdown song? and is the song wack to you?

107. Joe 88 Says:

Strictly 4 My > AEOM

^No-sign

Me Against the World > AEOM

^Co-sign

Me Against is up there with 7 day theory

108. tumer Says:

Queen/Freddie Mercury vocals should not be sampled for hip-hop

109. sleep Says:

I had a $250 dinner last night with my girl and I feel guilty like I did when I went shopping after hurrican katrina.

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

G7 Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

^Co-siggy sig.

111. Mark Twain Fame Says:

maybe thats Kanye’s way of feeling disconnected sad from his mothers passing, I think most of it’s his breakup with his chick and he’s all heartbroken and kinda loopey right now… so he makes weird left field electro pop with auto-tuning to sound like some sad heartbroken and love ish topics for an album.

idk ha.

damn brb…

112. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

^I think he thinks that this arsty emo bullshit is actually dark.

====
    yet these songs will be sending broads screaming to the dancefloor.

113. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…Shit, 1/3 my music choices are base’d on what broads react too… shit, my young thang did this Sexy ass naked dance to Lil’Waynes A Milli infront of me, she was singin that shit & dancin, shakin ass… DID I EVER download that shit when i got home… Sheeeeit. i dont even know what his CD sounds like, but that A Milli shit bangs.

114. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

I had a $250 dinner last night with my girl

GATTTTTTTTTTTT!

For 250 I better be full the next day too….

sleep Says:
    October 16th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

I had a $250 dinner last night with my girl

^Please tell me there were some dancing midgets, floating strippers, and possibly Jesus, involved.

116. Big Homie Says:

Outback Special 12 oz steak medium rare, sweet potato, and broc & cheese soup > whatever you ate or decide to eat for lunch today

117. Jud Buechler Says:

tumer Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    Jud Buechler Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 11:58 am
    And why the fuck should Khaled have a goddam say in anything?
    ________________________________________________________

Contrary to nahright belief, Khaled is able to get his music played through the largest forms of media, and khaled has been putting out some heat despite what you think of him personally…..

118. Beezy Says:

idk ha.

damn brb…

^He’s just setting us up to come out of the closet (c) him wanting to wear Ellen’s clothes.

119. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Is it wrong for him to make a love lockdown song? and is the song wack to you

***He can do whatever he likes (no T.I.), but Love Lockdown just isn’t my cup of tea (none)…what’s next, is Wu Tang gonna put out a doo-wop album?

120. tumer Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    Re-Up and Sandman just aren’t the same with out each other (none).
    Sandman after a dope Pusha verse was straight dope. Shame that “album” was such a piss-take.

121. sleep Says:

Fox news had a poll asking who won last night and 84% said obama. Damm

That’s like asking bleek and chris who is the best rapper and they say nas

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LMAO

Outback Special 12 oz steak medium rare

***Still you like your steak tar tar, pinot noir (c) Nas

123. Jud Buechler Says:

sleep Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    __________________________________________________________

why would you feel guilty?….niggas in New Orleans went shopping the next day too after katrina

124. G7 Says:

>>this is the most epic fail since NORE started doing reggaeton-

^lol. no music bothers me more than reggaeton.

125. tumer Says:

I sees it and I hears it but I don’t believe it (c)Popeye

126. Joe 88 Says:

It’s some ugly ass people down lexington market. I had to evacuate asap from down there this morning, I felt like I was starting to blend in with them.

127. Jud Buechler Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    Is it wrong for him to make a love lockdown song? and is the song wack to you

____________________________________________________________

If the doo wop songs are hot, why not.

128. D_Block_4_life Says:

Fox news had a poll asking who won last night and 84% said obama. Damm
    Link or die

129. Jay-Z-Minority Report Live @ The Hollywood Palladium « The Hole Says:

[…] Jay-Z-Minority Report Live @ The Hollywood Palladium For those of you that are not from this planet, Jay-Z performed at the reopening of the world famous Hollywood Palladium. There are a number of videos from the show that you can check out here and here, but I feel the need to post this one given the current election that we are in. When Minority Report was released on Hov’s ill received Kingdom Come some critics didn’t really take the song too seriously and didn’t believe Hov’s attempt at be a “conscious rapper.” But in this clip the song is performed with out the Dre beat and without Ne-Yo, so it is the lyrics that take center stage. If you didn’t really catch what he was saying before, I hope you get it now. Jay really shows why so many of us consider him to be a lyrical genius. […]

130. KNOWLEDGE Says:

CONCERT WAS HOTT! DEFINATELY HISTORY IN THE MAKING. OL BROWN EYES KILLED IT!

131. Mr.Londoner Says:

when did jay start doing R.D shit..

wtf..