Video: Juelz Santana Freestyle w/ DJ Envy Pt. 1

Skull Gang is there too.

36 Responses to “Video: Juelz Santana Freestyle w/ DJ Envy Pt. 1”

1. SpotOn Says:

yooooooooooooooo

2. Big Homie Says:

Cam’ron > Juelz

3. the watcherz Says:

a chick. hatin. I was gonna where a crisp new fit tomorrow. now Imma rock this fit 3 more days
    i luv when chicks hate on the gear espically when i know i can see them at any giving day……i’ll crush what they got on (n/h) ….i dnt like puting on the flyest gear all the time….sumtimes i just wanna chill….i dnt think sumone should feel like wrk is a fashion show….that so high school status

I dont like acapella freestyles.

I need a beat, give me a beat © freeway.

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ cold
    you can’t tell me you don’t look at Akon and see dark caves full of africans diggin for diamonds and freedom. Akon is the same color of blackberry molasses. Akon looks like I felt when my grandfather passed away. Akon looks like the guage for the heat index…..i could do this all day
    *daps babydoll*
    what’s goody Nor-fucker?

6. Ghost writer Says:

triple 6?

*leaves*

*gets aggy*

8. SpotOn Says:

Ghost writer Says:

October 14th, 2008 at 4:28 pm
    triple 6?

*leaves*

^^^damn

*leaves*

9. robabank Says:

who was hating on akon??!! he dont play he wont hesitate to toss u off the friggin stage bro

10. b-ease Says:

Akon looks like I felt when my grandfather passed away.

In the words of the immortal Kia Shine, “All I can say is wooooowww…”

11. Plug Says:

—–
    cosign. I just be tryin to do my work and go home. plus I dont be wanted females to be hittin on me so I try to stay slightly grimey. word to my ashey elbows.

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

Cold, check this joint out

Times are Hard – Ninoe Bless Feat. Joe Buddens and Jay Life

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

the crazy shit is catchin someone outside the j.o. with regular clothes on…..that shit is mind blowing cause you’re used to seeing them in work clothes 24 7

14. robabank Says:

and then he’ll hump the shit outta your 15 year old sister

15. ty big's Says:

whoa @ roy williams being traded to the Cowboys

what should the over/under be on the first fight between him and TO ?

week 8 ?

akons so black he spits yoo hoo

17. 911 Says:

full set…

lf:I had been wanting to know how to use that got damn trademark key for forever…

18. Plug Says:

———
    *hires bootleg plastic surgeon*

19. ty big's Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    October 14th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    Cold, check this joint out

Times are Hard – Ninoe Bless Feat. Joe Buddens and Jay Life

… nino is nice I fuck with dudes music but he had no business being on that slaughter house track he got badly out shined, damn sure didn’t help that he didn’t start spitting till like the last 4 bars but still, no shots fired but he never stood a chance with that line-up ….

d-block is it me or does nino sound similar to Jin.

21. Big Homie Says:

whoa @ roy williams being traded to the Cowboys

what should the over/under be on the first fight between him and TO ?

week 8 ?

^ SMH

22. 911 Says:

ty big’s Says:

October 14th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    whoa @ roy williams being traded to the Cowboys

what should the over/under be on the first fight between him and TO ?

week 8 ?

¿WHAT! Jerry Jones ≥ your teams GM

23. 911 Says:

ty big’s Says:

October 14th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    whoa @ roy williams being traded to the Cowboys

what should the over/under be on the first fight between him and TO ?

week 8 ?

¿WHAT! Jerry Jones ≥ your team GM

all we gotta do is collect Akon’s sweat and we can solve the energy crisis.

25. Plug Says:

all we gotta do is collect Akon’s sweat
    ———–
    *shifts eyes*

26. Joe 88 Says:

Akon looks like I felt when my grandfather passed away.

^Quote of the year, i’m saying this the next time akon is brought up.

Okay, I will admit, skull gang is weak, i’m better than all of them niggas, even the virginia nigga, but they got a few tracks that’s cool.

all we gotta do is collect Akon’s sweat and we can solve the energy crisis.

^for akons science fair project in school, he stripped naked sprinkled salt on himself and posed as the galaxy.

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

d-block is it me or does nino sound similar to Jin.
    A spanish Jin, brilliant!

29. ty big's Says:

911 Says:
    October 14th, 2008 at 4:38 pm
    ty big’s Says:

October 14th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    whoa @ roy williams being traded to the Cowboys

what should the over/under be on the first fight between him and TO ?

week 8 ?

¿WHAT! Jerry Jones ≥ your team GM

… I’m saying ….

30. 911 Says:

akon looks like he’s playing a character in black face. Ä

31. the watcherz Says:

d-block is it me or does nino sound similar to Jin.
    A spanish Jin, brilliant!
    he sound like a jin alil with a lil more bass in his voice….

32. TheCo!!inB Says:

akon looks like fossilized petroleum. on the third day God said let their be Akon and there was darkness. akon was the background for star wars. Akon makes Don Cheadle look like Chico Debarge

33. Mag Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    October 14th, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Mag Says:

October 14th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    Jim Jones on T.I

Have you seen T.I.’s clothing line, AKOO?
    I haven’t seen it. I seen an ad and his jeans look like some Pepe Jeans. But that’s another story.

GATTTTTTTTT!
    ^^^^^

Where Pepe jeans ever on?

34. KEY LO-LO from the 4th flr Says:

Akon makes Don Cheadle look like Chico Debarge
    AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

35. ChuckT Says:

on the third day God said let their be Akon and there was darkness.
    LMFAO

36. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Juelz Santana Interview w/ DJ Envy Pt. 2 Says:

[…] Previously: Juelz Santana Freestyle w/ DJ Envy Pt. 1 223b […]