Video: Sean Price and Ruste Juxx Invade The Middle East

Club Middle East in Boston that is. This was the first stop of their 54-city North American tour. D.I.R.T. in stores now, Sean Price presents Ruste Juxx October 28th.

Previously: Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic – Get Up

41 Responses to “Video: Sean Price and Ruste Juxx Invade The Middle East”

1. nation of moderation Says:

P!

2. nation of moderation Says:

drunk with a kufi on, praying to Allah bent

3. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

P!

4. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

5. b-ease Says:

I can’t vouch for every crazy ho ya’ll run into.

lol

6. !Ven-Tech? Says:

P!

7. BabyDoll Says:

Q!

8. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    I call white people “nigga” sometimes at my job. The shit makes them uncomfortable. That’s funny to me

*fucking dead*

Real talk, I don’t like when black people be saying “nigga” around white people, like I be looking at the making of rap videos & I think to myself, “these white people are laughing there ass off at us right now” but hey that’s just me, I don’t like eating fried chicken around white people either, lol
    Nah I don’t call black people nigga around white people.

I call white people nigga if I think they’re racists.

I wait just to see if they’ll say it back…

9. b-ease Says:

know the word “cunt” was like one of the worst bad words?

Yea, it’s definetly THE worst. But black folks tend not to use it. I like the word personally, and it can be used for females as well as males.

*adds “cunt” to vernacular*

10. PW Says:

Do mondays get any better as you grow older? Cuz this shit’s been terrible since grade school.

Hail up Nah.

11. Beezy Says:

she’s letting him know she may have The Clap in her throat box so he can’t be surprised when his blood work comes back and the nigga has STD Gumbo

^*eats bottle of sleeping pills*

12. Joe 88 Says:

They should’ve never gave you niggas _______

13. Chase Says:

I don’t like eating fried chicken around white people either

^A chick at my job said that shit to me over the summer, she refuses to eat fried chicke, bananas or watermelon around white people.

While I understand why, if thats what i’m eating, I could give a fuck less who’s watching, cuz white people eat that shit too.

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol @ STD gumbo!

so that’s not the end of the story. . . niggas!

i’m textin the jawn yesterday, and she was like “like TI said, you can have whatever you like” and i’m like “are you being fresh with me?!”

and she goes “i am”. . . so i’m sittin there scratchin the FUCK outta my head b/c i can have whatever i like, but you won’t come back to the crib?????

oh, when i beat, i’m skeetin all in your perm!

15. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    know the word “cunt” was like one of the worst bad words?

*adds “cunt” to vernacular*

i STAY callin someone c Cunt.
    Cunt, Cumcatcher, Scallywag, Whore, Skeez, “u Fuckin animal”….

16. Joe 88 Says:

Nah I don’t call black people nigga around white people.

I call white people nigga if I think they’re racists.

I wait just to see if they’ll say it back…

*Chops it up with stack bundles*

17. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:03 pm
    lol @ both tech and Co!!inB saying “nigga” to make white people uncomfortable.

I wouldn’t try it i I weren’t me though…you niggas might get fired and try to blame Tech

18. PW Says:

know the word “cunt” was like one of the worst bad words?

*adds “cunt” to vernacular*

I call people cunt all the time…they dont take it as hard as when I just call em pussyhole.

19. BabyDoll Says:

They should’ve never gave you niggas_labtops_

20. JALbert Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS

Since the beginning of the U.S. Constitution, in order to run for Office of the President, you must be a “natural born citizen” and you may not hold dual citizenship or multiple citizenships with foreign Countries. U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1.
    There are questions as to where Obama was actually born, in the United States or abroad and then registered his birth. There are further questions regarding Obama’s United States Citizenship, ifhe ever held such, being expatriated and his failure to regain his citizenship by taking the oath of allegiance once he turned eighteen (18) years of age. There are additional questions regarding Obama’s multi citizenships with foreign countries, which he still maintains. To date, Obama has refused to prove he is qualified under the U.S. Constitution and his eligibility to run as President ofthe United States

Fuck on out of here. Do some research and stop blindly repeating bullshit smears about Obama.

He was born in Hawaii, there’s pictures of his birth certificate online. Hell, since you’re too lazy to look up facts or think for yourself, here it is.

fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

21. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ babydoll

22. b-ease Says:

I don’t like eating fried chicken around white people either, lol

I’ve had that situation come up before. I just make sure I grap my piece last and act like I’m not that excited about it/boderline don’t want it. In my head, I’m like “this chicken is so fucking delicious, I’d slap the shit out of my mother to have another piece”. But my demeanor says, “yea, chicken, so fucking what cracka?”

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

“magnificent cunt” is verbal pif…..that’s a show stopper right there.
    LMAO @ “cant vouch for every crazy ho”……no, no you can’t but you can help these single niggas wadin in the water though.

24. PW Says:

I know white ppl that love some fried chicken more than I do.

25. Beezy Says:

^Cut off communication, then in like two weeks take her out again. She’ll know its either put up or shut up.

26. b-ease Says:

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Pap, you took her out?

27. !Ven-Tech? Says:

PW Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    know the word “cunt” was like one of the worst bad words?

*adds “cunt” to vernacular*

I swore I never knew that shit. I just always thought it was another word for vagina

LF: I bust down a 24 yr old last weekend who still, with her grown up adult ass, calls it “coochie”

I just stared at her, she gave off a nervous chuckle

28. Joe 88 Says:

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Pap, you took her out?

^yep, on her first boat ride ever

29. b-ease Says:

PW Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    I know white ppl that love some fried chicken more than I do.

Exactly, that’s why the stereotype isnt fair. Everybody fucking loves fried chicken.

30. JALbert Says:

The whole fried chicken stereotype always bugged me. Everyone loves fried chicken. I know more people that don’t like chocolate than don’t like fried chicken.

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

“they shoulda never gave you niggas Labtops”
    *sits and politics with passengers from 9/11*

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Pap, you took her out?

^yep, on her first boat ride ever

yea, we went on the paddle boats. . .

in my defense, her whoredom came out on the paddle boats. . . . i had no clue until then.

33. 911 Says:

In a public place I might say nigga, but around my coworkers not at all. Shit is awkward as is. 30 white people & 1 black © me at my work environment.

34. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

*decay*

35. BabyDoll Says:

LMAO @ Ven…that shit is embarrassing, awkward and uncomfortable. It’s even creepier when a grown ass man says it you. *cringes*

36. PW Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

I just stared at her, she gave off a nervous chuckle

I learnt that shit from watching Snatch (which is another one) and any other Guy Ritchie movie.

37. Big Homie Says:

*daps everybody*

Shout out to everybody who woke up today with a hangover and has the day off

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

coochie might be the dirtiest word to ever roll off my tongue. . . it makes me feel like a pervert.

39. TheCo!!inB Says:

I like to throw white people for a loop, so i’ll say nigga all day but i’ll never eat fried chicken around em….usually i’ll break out some baked chicken with steamed vegetables and rice pilaf….they usually stand back with the “how does he know what pilaf is?” face….and I usually say “pass me that tabasco nigga”

40. !Ven-Tech? Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

But you wouldn’t say that to a nigga you just met within like the past week or so.

Ironically, people fuck with ease but getting to know someone is actually harder [||] these days. I blame these fuckin dumb ass rappers…

and gas prices