Charles Hamilton – It’s & Hell Boys

itscharleshamilton_front_lowres.jpg

Here are a couple of leaks off the new Charles Hamilton mixtape, It’s Charles Hamilton, which drops tomorrow over at 2dopeBoyz. Hit the jump for the tracklist.

Charles Hamilton – It’s

Charles Hamilton – Ninos del Infierno (Hell Boys)

itscharleshamilton_back_lowres.jpg

52 Responses to “Charles Hamilton – It’s & Hell Boys”

1. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

can’t front, i like the cover.

2. Joey Profit$ Says:

Primero?

3. crazy88since88 Says:

4. Joey Profit$ Says:

no segundo Yeah i like it 2

5. that guy Says:

*looks at cover* u gotta be shitting me, right?

6. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Looks at cover*
    *Dies*

This is definitely one of the more original takes on the Illmatic cover…

7. Joey Profit$ Says:

Aw shit he got Bret Hart on track 13 – Didn’t that dude die while doing a match on WWF? Dam even the wrestlers are getting their 2pac on lol

8. Big Homie Says:

Charles Hamilton >

9. b-ease Says:

Kanye West + MF Doom = Charles Hamilton

And I mean that in the best way possible.

*sets reminder in phone to dl this tomorrow*

10. lanski Says:

I know you’re felling the pain, I was felling the same, and then I said I’d never feel it again ©

He said, just remember the rain, then remember the pain, then he said not to ask him again ©

11. 911 Says:

¤I ain’t never seen a nigga that’s to live to die…¤

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

that was owen hart.

13. sleep Says:

I don’t like pun due to my dislike for fat joseph

14. that guy Says:

nigga is corny

>>nigga is corny

u mad

16. Joey Profit$ Says:

Shit take that Pun comment back or i will be forced to rape you & I anit even gay – The hell with Fat Hoe but please don’t dis the Pun that’s not even right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. nation of moderation Says:

>> I don’t like pun due to my dislike for fat joseph

DO YOU LIKE MEN WHEN YOUR GIRL PISSES YOU OFF?

18. lanski Says:

I don’t like pun due to my dislike for fat joseph

^Pun didn’t like fat ass jose

19. b-ease Says:

or i will be forced to rape you & I anit even gay

Wow. That’s pretty gay.

20. b-ease Says:

DO YOU LIKE MEN WHEN YOUR GIRL PISSES YOU OFF?

Damn.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    >>nigga is corny

u mad

talkin shit about mr. hamilton will brng eskay outta lurkdom. . . .

what’s good w/ that CDQ snippet i blessed nahright w/, though?!

22. that guy Says:

>>nigga is corny

u mad

23. Joey Profit$ Says:

I know that means don’t fuck with the Pun – I would be forced to belittle you & take your man hood that’s gangsta – lol

24. 911 Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

>Ã ÝØ

>>what’s good w/ that CDQ snippet i blessed nahright w/, though?!

you kinda disrespected my exclusive game with that one, but I’ll let it slide because in all fairness I hadn’t posted it.

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

or i will be forced to rape you & I anit even gay

if you ain’t gay after that comment, then i ain’t papagiorgio.

and i am papagiorgio. . . .

>>yep. Lil Boosie > Charles Hamilton. And i’d put my pay pal on that. *straight face*

you mad doggie?! you maaaad, you maaad!!

28. Brian "B.Dot" Miller Says:

>>nigga is corny

u mad

co-sign

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Charlie Hammons >>

30. 911 Says:

nation of moderation Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    >> I don’t like pun due to my dislike for fat joseph

DO YOU LIKE MEN WHEN YOUR GIRL PISSES YOU OFF?

>Places † on his casket. Death becomes him.

31. Man O Man Says:

I honestly dont see what everyone likes about this dude. He makes shit up and you sheep eat it up

32. Joey Profit$ Says:

So Pun’s cool right? Every one on the same page here – Good!!!

Puts away the American Me VHS (yeah i said VHS). Proceeds to bump that Capital Punishment.

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

whew!

lol, i knew you had to have been sittin on it [ll] b/c the joint i sent you had like 6500 downloads already. . . .

what’s poppin on the hold up, though? is it b/c we both know that a lot of people will be turned off by the album after hearing this. . . . ?

34. TheCo!!inB Says:

“do you like men when your girl pisses you off”
    *now you’re dearly departed (c) Earl Simmons

35. lanski Says:

Reverse that, I curse at the first wack nigga with the worst rap, cuz he ain´t worth jack, hit him with a thousand pounds of pressure per slap, make his whole body jerk back, watch the earth crack, hand him his purse back ©

36. Joey Profit$ Says:

911 Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    nation of moderation Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    >> I don’t like pun due to my dislike for fat joseph

DO YOU LIKE MEN WHEN YOUR GIRL PISSES YOU OFF?

>Places † on his casket. Death becomes him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nah no homo here I was just making a point – Not liking Pun should be a against hip hop law & should be punished by getting raped by Ru Paul and the cross 911 placed on this post

37. 911 Says:

I guess equating yourself to a mutant rodent is better than comparing yourself to a gorilla. That’s still a a poor rip of a classic cover.

38. malakidagod Says:

YO DIS COVER IS CRAZY ITS ON SOME ILLMATIC/READY TO DIE/IT WAS WRITTEN IMITATION 2 IT

39. BabyDoll Says:

*blank stares it up*

>>what’s poppin on the hold up, though? is it b/c we both know that a lot of people will be turned off by the album after hearing this.

I don’t know about that. I haven’t even listened to it because I don’t wanna play the Love Lockdown game with that song, but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it from people who have.

41. Beezy Says:

The only thing I like about this cover is that DJ Skee threw his name in the Parental Advisory box…he aint tryin to promote himself, but still does it subliminally.

Kudos.

42. Joey Profit$ Says:

lanski Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:12 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See who else could spit some shit like that!!!
    Not liking Pun because of Fat Hoe that’s straight up wrong.

43. sleep Says:

I don’t like pun cause he pistol whip his wife

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

don’t get me wrong, imma definitely cop, but i feel a lot of people are tired of autotune. . . .

and i must say the live version is waaaaaaaaaay better. . . .

45. that guy Says:

how do u feel about Love Lockdow. You know i think it fuckin sucks (c) B. Oriley

46. Joey Profit$ Says:

sleep Says:

October 13th, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    I don’t like pun cause he pistol whip his wife
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That wasn’t PUN it was Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. kallywood Says:

Kanye West + MF Doom = Charles Hamilton

And I mean that in the best way possible.

*sets reminder in phone to dl this tomorrow*

^^^in this kids fucking dreams. you arent serious.

Nahright?

48. 2Tall Says:

It was actually Owen Hart disguised as the Blue Blazer if you want to be exact.

49. Joey Profit$ Says:

Same difference you get the point.

50. Inf Says:

Cover is hot

51. CurrentTV Says:

Check this out:

52. Camelot Says:

Ya’ll see this disrespectful shit this little boy thinks he’s doing.

I now recall the Shark Biters skit from Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.

“Niggas bit off of Nas shit”

Slop ass, scrub ass nigga, come up with some original shit, not snatching cartoon characters and jockin real rap album covers with your bullshit.

Charlie is a straight bitch.