Video: Grafh – Bring The Goons Out

Off The Evolution. Directed by John Colombo. Produced by Cookin Soul.

World Premiere.

Previously: DJ Green Lantern & Grafh – The Oracle 2 (Mixtape)

50 Responses to “Video: Grafh – Bring The Goons Out”

1. nation of moderation Says:

CIPHA DON’T GET GASSED

2. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    *Note to self: Don’t ever ever ever post a pic of any broad you fucking with under any condition, ’specially if she looks like Marmaduke

she do look like she bite thou…
    lol.

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

LAMO @ C 88

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Grafh>80% of NY mc’s

5. Da PartyStarter Says:

John McCain is so old…..

1.When Moses parted the red sea, he was on the other side fishin’.

2. He owns a pair of air Jesus sandals.

3. His SS# only has 2 numbers.

4. He cheated on his first wife with Betty Rubble.

5. The FIRST plane he crashed was a actually a Pterodactyl.

6. BabyDoll Says:

LOL @ DPS

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“i’m like saddam. . . you wanna find me, you can catch me in a hole with my gucci loafers.”

8. Joe 88 Says:

FOR THE LAST TIME…laptops>>>>>>>labtops! SMH

^Huh? my labtop works just fine, what are these “laptops” you guys speak of? lol. J/K

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this nigga max b needs to do a show at Love.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Graph could get it.

Yeah, I said it. What?!

11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Graf don’t smoke with fat white bitches

12. Big Homie Says:

Shorty looks like chewbacca

^ *dies*

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

joe, you my nigga for puttin me d w/ this max b lip service joint.

14. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    FOR THE LAST TIME…laptops>>>>>>>labtops! SMH

^lol.

15. Big Homie Says:

Graph could get it.

Yeah, I said it. What?!

^ Could I get it?

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Beezy
    the only thing close to alcohol them niggas hooked me up with was a tour through the Busche plant….and as an afro american male I don’t fucks with that shit….it’s against my spirit
    *flashes Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull tattoo on rib cage (c) JoJo of Jodeci (nhjic)*
    @ CiCi
    what’s even more disrespectful is the niggas asked if i’d be interested in working in the park that summer….i was entirely too wavy to be rockin Leiderhosen doing head counts for group parties tho….my intern coordinator let them have it after I was done because the work I did was not the work explained as part of their program

17. sleep Says:

I’m depressed word to joe butt

18. Joe 88 Says:

>joe, you my nigga for puttin me d w/ this max b lip service joint.

^Wait till you get to part 2 when he starts feeling the drinks, it gets better & better (n/h)

>i’m only like 30 minutes in, and this shit already got quotables for days! but real talk, what happened w/ him and jimmy?

^He said ego clashes, but he really didn’t get in depth with it, no homo they talked about his dick longer than the whole break up with dipset, (s/n/h)

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn, that video got taken down with the quickness.

20. Beezy Says:

Max B >>>

21. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    Graph could get it.

Yeah, I said it. What?!

^*orders custom made grafh halloween mask*
    *trick or treats in CiCi’s neighborhood*

22. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:27 am
    I’m depressed word to joe butt

Let me guess sleep, something to do with wifey?

23. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I’m felling muy Wavisimo right now

24. Joe 88 Says:

Video has been temporarily removed, check back later

*dead*

He should’ve kept the goons inside, can’t take goons nowhere now a days

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    Graph Papagiorgio could get it.

Yeah, I said it. What?!

*stands in b-boy stance*

26. BabyDoll Says:

G7 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    CiCi The Intern Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    Graph could get it.

Yeah, I said it. What?!

^*orders custom made grafh halloween mask*
    *trick or treats in CiCi’s neighborhood*

^LOL…clever

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ CiCi
    he could get it til he got you and then he asks you to do something for him with your feet….then what you gonna do?
    *straightest face ever*

28. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    sleep Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:27 am
    I’m depressed word to joe butt

Let me guess sleep, something to do with wifey?

^i’m thinking the same.

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 11:27 am

@ CiCi

People get pimped when it comes to interning. My internship was in the magazine industry, so I was fortunate that they didn’t pimp me into remedial work. A lot of it had to do with that fact that I made it my mission not to get stuck doing those things. I forced my way into doing real work.

30. Big Homie Says:

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

see sleep….youre puttin the pussy on a pedestal j/k

32. Tumer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    Grafh>80% of NY mc’s

Grafh>80% of mc’s period.
    where’d the clip go?

33. sleep Says:

Nah nothing to do with wifey bank fronting on a big enough loan for me to cop a condo.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 11:31 am

@ CiCi
    *straightest face ever*

True story. I was watching this foot fetish thing on HBO. I have never been so freak out in my life LOL!

35. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:35 am

All the bathing suit pics are incredible. The others…ummm, not so much.

36. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Yea, the current financial crisis is hitting loans first. That, in turn fucks everything else up, since we have a credit based economy.

37. sleep Says:

I would luv to see a pic of cici. Can someone direct to to one

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CiCi touched it on 676.

39. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:37 am
    Big Homie Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:35 am

All the bathing suit pics are incredible. The others…ummm, not so much.

yall late… i saw that shit yes2day, i started my Mami hunt Lastnight, sheeeit.

40. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

sleep Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:40 am
    I would luv to see a pic of cici. Can someone direct to to one

yup: http://www.LipStickLezbosPHILLYstyle.com

41. BabyDoll Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:37 am
    Big Homie Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 11:35 am

All the bathing suit pics are incredible. The others…ummm, not so much.

yall late… i saw that shit yes2day, i started my Mami hunt Lastnight, sheeeit.

^*daps* My Nigga…always ahead of the game

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 11:40 am

CiCi touched it on 676.

Mr. Pap touched it on Alabama Ave.

Southeast….South-Southeast…

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ CiCi
    a good female friend of mine told me some London ass nigga tried to get her to put in work with her feet and he kept mumbling about it the entire time……she’s a freak though so she did it just to have the story to tell but still….do you get up with your pride and leave or what?

44. MONEY MAKIN Says:

so sad how grafh never got on, dude is prolly theeeee most slept on cat comin out of NY, period

45. J Says:

ENOUGH, with auto-tune and this overused Audio 2 Breakbeat

46. Drama King Says:

For all that energy HE got, the songs to me is.. borrrrrriong, im snoozin my sons

47. urswurv Says:

I fux wit grafh but why this sound like ima hustler part two, all it needs is jays sample

48. Yah Boy Says:

This is wack also why do I post and when I come back to the page it disapears, do you only allow post of people you know?

49. Nah Right » Grafh feat. Sheek Louch - Bring The Goons Out Says:

[…] feat. Sheek Louch – Bring The Goons Out | Video sans Sheek […]

50. Nah Right » Grafh feat. Jim Jones, Red Cafe, Bun B, Maino & Cassidy - Bring The Goons Out (Remix) Says:

[…] didn’t know they were still remixing this joint. They already shot two videos for it. Produced by Cookin Soul. Liberated by […]