Emilio Rojas – Young, Fresh and Fly

emilio-yff.jpg

Some new heat from the boy Emilio Rojas, produced by Illmind.

This kid has some shots in the chamber so get ready.

Emilio Rojas – Young, Fresh and Fly (Prod. by Illmind)

79 Responses to “Emilio Rojas – Young, Fresh and Fly”

1. BabyDoll Says:

MUUUUUUUUURDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

2. nation of moderation Says:

LIGHT UP

3. Joe 88 Says:

This kid has some shots in the chamber so get ready.

^he shooting @ nah right commentors?

*Doesn’t listen*

4. Most_Incredible! Says:

word

5. SDP Says:

# robabank Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

ok i get the tears but wut the fuck is that drip tatted on the side of his mouth . . . that shit is suspect

another tear

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Remember that Wayan’s Bros where Marlon played Mike, and he kept touching JJ? I’m dying right now just thinking about it…

***Marlon’s prosthetic nose in that episode was hilarious….the Wayans Bros sitcom was mad underrated- I think I’ve said that before, though…

And as far as Michael being suspect, here’s the proof…

7. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

8. Big Homie Says:

Niice

9. ty big's Says:

ok so I’m about to listen to some of the b.o.b mixtapes anyone got any recommendations for which one I start with ?

10. sleep Says:

statement release from fat joe. ” i have no beef with jay-z in fact we have a common goal getting barack elected” wtf these niggas better keep barry out of this fuckery

11. Joe 88 Says:

*Day dreams about nicole wray*

12. Most_Incredible! Says:

# ty big’s Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:07 pm

^^ doesn’t matter at all you either feel him (n/h) or not

13. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at Icon

14. G7 Says:

>>Small Eyez ft. Antonio Dye – Soul Incredible (prod.by Nicolay)

^nice! nh.

15. nation of moderation Says:

@ packets

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:09 pm
    >>Small Eyez ft. Antonio Dye – Soul Incredible (prod.by Nicolay)

^nice! nh.

***Small Eyez is a beast- I’d like to see more of his songs up on here….he used to be a semiregular poster…

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

this Rojas kid sounds like a gully Talib Kweli

18. Big Homie Says:

^ He had a video posted on her a long time ago if I may recall. The hell he been at?

19. hellrugga v4.0 Says:

Sha money : Ok Ok Alright I started some shit with my 3 headed Monster blog,not to mention my hoodness spelled Empack instead of Empact,thanks to Paul he pointed it out,either way that’s not the title,that’s what i call the power of my homie Em,His joint is coming but the title will be announced soon,so for that i wanna have ya’ll get a laugh from me so i can show you i won’t just make fun of others and cause i know your cursing me out..i’ll also be the 1st to put you on this cool site faceinhole.com also shout out to Miss Info.

20. ty big's Says:

Most_Incredible! Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    # ty big’s Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:07 pm

^^ doesn’t matter at all you either feel him (n/h) or not

….. but I got like 4 or 5 of his shits none of them are significantly better than the others ? …..

21. b-ease Says:

And as far as Michael being suspect, here’s the proof…

Holy. Shit. I don’t remember ever seeing that episode, but that seems unlikely since I spent every summer of my childhood watching Good Times. That must mean I repressed the memory because of the trauma.

*represses memory again*

22. BabyDoll Says:

who is packets? LOL

23. Joe 88 Says:

I still aint get the ransom “pain & glory” mixtape yet. What’s going on?

24. b-ease Says:

As far as BOB goes, I’d start with Cloud 9. That shit is crazy.

25. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    *Day dreams about nicole wray*

the beat for “Make It Hot”>>>>>>>>>

26. nation of moderation Says:

27. Beezy Says:

The Roots & Gym Class Heroes @ Roseland > Jay/Wayne @ 105.1 Powerhouse

28. Fake Hustle Says:

Listenin’ to it now, not bad so far.

29. robabank Says:

another tear

thas a stupid spot for it look like he was eatin spaghetti or sumshit

30. Most_Incredible! Says:

listen to Hi My Name is B.O.B if u got that one

31. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:13 pm
    And as far as Michael being suspect, here’s the proof…

*represses memory again*

shit, all he needs is a Wig & a tight black dress… Popa G would wife it.

32. b-ease Says:

I’m willing to bet money that Missy has ate the box of and/or shoved a large dildo into every female artist she’s ever collaborated with. Seriously.

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that new Small Eyez is dope…I can’t front, I would probably buy duke’s album, if he ever gets it out (none)—laid back, lyrical, introspective, topical

34. Beezy Says:

^I was asleep in my cube until this one…LMAO

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

However, Blu and Exile “Soul Incredible”> Small Eyez “Soul Incredible”

36. b-ease Says:

The Roots & Gym Class Heroes @ Roseland

Saw the show last week, I’ve been telling people how surprisingly dope Gym Class Heroes was.

37. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

that bitch beat more boxes then Bix Markie.

38. ty big's Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:13 pm
    I still aint get the ransom “pain & glory” mixtape yet. What’s going on?

….. word my bad, I’ll look for a link real quick otherwise remind me next time you see me and I’ll up it for you from my regular computer, but I’m not on that and can’t do it right now but if I find a link I’ll give it to you….

b-ease Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:14 pm
    As far as BOB goes, I’d start with Cloud 9. That shit is crazy.

…. * daps * good looks …..

39. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

that bitch beat more boxes then Bix Markie.

40. Joe 88 Says:

^That part killed me, so that goes for whitney houston too, lol

41. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

^Why would you put that imagery out there!?!!?!?

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

that bitch beat more boxes then Bix Markie.

***Or the fat boys—bdddddddt!!! Stick ’em, ha ha ha, stick ’em!!!!

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

^That part killed me, so that goes for whitney houston too, lol

***Whitney been dykin’ since the 80s, lol…Missy seems like she’d be cool peoples to hang out with, and swoop up bitches, though….

44. b-ease Says:

so that goes for whitney houston too, lol

hell yea, it’s been established that Whitney goes both ways.

45. Joe 88 Says:

Why would you put that imagery out there!?!!?!?

^Besides the dildo’s, what’s bad about that image?

Nicole wray, gina thompson, me & missy………………………….in the corner watching from a far? That’s good money right there

46. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Joe 88
    I did a song with Nicole Wray back in 2005 that was supposed to be for her Roc album that never dropped…..she’s a doll man.

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Orders 200 “Whitty Hutton” t-shirts

48. Joe 88 Says:

Okay, i’ll give ya’ll whitney, what about mariah?

49. b-ease Says:

Yea, it’s clear she’s a lady killer. And I’ve read several articles that indicated she smokes green like a fucking chimney. Me and her would get along famously.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    @ Joe 88

***I met her, and her brother (forgot his name, but he sings too), back in like ’99—I had a friend who was laying down tracks (n/h) at Teddy Riley’s studio—really cool peoples, cuter in person than she is in videos….

51. Beezy Says:

>except for all the pubes in the blunt that fell outta her teef.

52. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    Okay, i’ll give ya’ll whitney, what about mariah?

Her too, Da Brat’s been munching her carpet since the late 90’s.

53. Joe 88 Says:

Orders 200 “Whitty Hutton” t-shirts

*Dead on arrival*

That picture of bro man in a wig always kills me, i’m laughing while typing. Martin = G.O.A.T black sitcom, there aint a episode that don’t get atleast 4 laughs out of me.

54. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    @ Joe 88

^that’s funny…her brother told me that I was a doll…hence the name. They are cool peoples.

55. ty big's Says:

@ joe – the only working link I could find was @ datpiff, that shit sometimes takes awhile but it will take less time than waiting for me to up it and remember to up it and send you the link

56. b-ease Says:

>except for all the pubes in the blunt that fell outta her teef.

Yea, we’d have to work on that. But one of my best friends is a habitual liar. We all have our crosses to bear.

57. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    Okay, i’ll give ya’ll whitney, what about mariah?

Her too, Da Brat’s been munching her carpet since the late 90’s.

^took the words right outta my mouth (none)

58. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ icon
    BRUH MAN CAN’T SPELLLLLLLL!

59. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    @ Joe 88

***I met her, and her brother (forgot his name, but he sings too), back in like ‘99—I had a friend who was laying down tracks (n/h) at Teddy Riley’s studio—really cool peoples, cuter in person than she is in videos….

^Kenny Wray

60. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

but I won’t fuck Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaah, even if she had Ashanti buttnekkid in bed/Cuz she got a forehead just like Tyraaaaaaaaaaaaaa (c) the Game

61. b-ease Says:

After reading the comments on Nah this week, I believe even moreso than before in the six degrees of seperation theory than I did before.

62. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

da brat is actually not a bad lookin jawn when she looks like a chick. . . word to this video. . .

63. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:29 pm

^I always believed in that theory…LOL

64. b-ease Says:

*moreson…than I ever did before.

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:29 pm

**no doubt- just on the strength that 3 of us on here know or have met Nicole Wray and her brother

66. hip hop cops Says:

that game lyric should have confirmed it right there, fuck the butterfly tattoo

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

me and babydoll even both described them as “cool peoples”

68. ty big's Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:19 pm
    However, Blu and Exile “Soul Incredible”> Small Eyez “Soul Incredible”

… co-sign I have that as one of my ringers on my phone and everytime I’m out and people are always asking me what that is, it happens in school all the damn time I was always forget to turn my phones off and 2 minutes into class soul amazing or little brothers can’t win for losing or some other crack comes on

69. TheCo!!inB Says:

nicole wrays mouth is good money….her lips are PHOOM (c) The Neptunes Sound

70. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

damn, I ain’t see Ty sneak in (none) ***daps***

71. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

my goal now is to get semi-successful so i can be on lip service.

that’s it.

72. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    me and babydoll even both described them as “cool peoples”

^Right! LOL! Nicole and Kenny need to get back in the studio…hop on a few tracks with Mickey Factz and Chuck Hamilton…they could get mad buzz on Nahright! [ll]

73. Joe 88 Says:

@ Icon

^The “whitty hutton” episode. lol @ the shirts having “wild toor” at the bottom of the picture

Where’s bruh man martin?

Awww gina, I don’t know, he was running with the slow bop, I think he caught a elbow

*Dead*

74. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    damn, I ain’t see Ty sneak in (none) ***daps***

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

(caps)
    *DAPS TY BIGS*

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 10th, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    nicole wrays mouth is good money….her lips are PHOOM (c) The Neptunes Sound

***LOL…co-sign–the best lips EVER are still Kerry Washington’s, though

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit- Blu and Exile’s “Soul Amazing”

77. ty big's Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 10th, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    damn, I ain’t see Ty sneak in (none) ***daps***

* daps *

whats good Ike, yeah I just got a new laptop i”m working on so I entered a new name just figured I’d shorten it to ty big’s, might confused some but fuck it thats what i does

78. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ B ease
    the 7 cities is a small place tho

79. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Emilio Rojas - Recession Proof (Mixtape) Says:

[…] 02. Keys To The City 03. On The Ave (Feat. Fashawn) (Produced by M-Phazes) 04. Just One Night 05. Young, Fresh & Fly (Produced by Illmind) 06. Here I Am (Feat. Mela Machinko) (Produced by Khrysis) 07. Let It Out (Bounce) 08. Dont Go […]