Video: Curtis – Before I Self Destruct (Trailer)

What is this shit? I hope, it’s fake, for Curtis’ sake.

Previously: Curtis to Self Destruct on Film

75 Responses to “Video: Curtis – Before I Self Destruct (Trailer)”

1. Axelrod Says:

fuirst ?:)

2. 2Gutta Says:

usual eskay hate. why u always hatin on fif? i guess its the monkey blood u got huh?

3. moresickaMC Says:

damn eskay… u dont evn know wot its about and u already hatin? smh

4. M.Tyson Says:

LOL ^^^^^^^^ WTF is a THISIZGAME caption doing in the trailer?

5. mja Says:

doesn’t look horrible looks light years ahead of that fake belly movie game put out but it doesn’t look movie worthy

6. M.Tyson Says:

whats with the anomosity toward curtis eskay?i know hes acts like a little hoe when its album season but must you go out your way to bash him

7. moresickaMC Says:

son Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 12:22 am
    LOL ^^^^^^^^ WTF is a THISIZGAME caption doing in the trailer?
    exactly wot i was thinkin. Game follows 50 moves

8. Charles Oakley Says:

What is this shit? I hope, it’s fake, for Curtis’ sake.
    LOL…When I read that I choked on my drink.

9. Chi-Town's Finest Says:

did curtis have weave in his head.

10. ii Says:

But the one bringing us cake be the snakes
    Like the New Jack City wedding scene
    No time for mistakes trying to get it like ________

11. Charles Oakley Says:

This reminds me of one of those No Limit movies from the 90’s. He should have saved his money and never made this garbage.

12. Iceberg Slim Says:

eskay calm down, that looked like a good low budget movie…eskay we cant late our distain keep us from good product, my distain for death row during the bad boy years kept me from some good music from pac and the outlawz and snoop….curtis brings sumthin thats missin and thats INTEREST

I mean honestly, I wasn’t going to say shit because I know you girls get all riled up when I go at your hero, but come on, look at this shit. if you watched that trailer and you think this movie looks good, your moms shoulda swallowed you.

14. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/3texj4

15. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/3texj4 .

16. jh Says:

i gotta agree. i want the movie to be good, i do like 50. but for some reason, i really think its going to weak.

17. Charles Oakley Says:

Slow Jamz, Gold Digger, Stronger….I get a feeling single number two is going to be a smash again. That snippet of Heartless sounds pretty dope.

18. M.Tyson Says:

Iceberg Slim Says:

October 9th, 2008 at 12:32 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    if he could only get the bitch-nigga out of his blood then he would get credit for the “interest” that he creates

19. PW Says:

This actually doesn’t look bad for a low budget film. No need for hate.

20. Iceberg Slim Says:

ESKAY, lets be real, most likely this movie is going to be free with his album..and cam did a movie similar to this that was very very bad in a john mcain type of way….curtis is doing sumthin a lil diff and for 11 dollars if i get a cd and a movie that will atleast give me a lil entertainment i think thats great…no i dont think 50 will ever be a lyrcist, but i think 50 will entertain more than any of the top 10 lyrcist we have minus lucky lefty

21. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

22. kob killa Says:

Missinfo has that new juelz wayne I cant feel my face song how come u aint got it yet?

23. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol

24. Big Trings Says:

its gunna b no better or worse than them state prop jawns. it is wat it is. a low budget hiphop/gangsta flick.

25. Charles Oakley Says:

GRODT (movie) was entertaining, I’m just guessing from the trailer and the fact that 50 directed it, that this is going to be of poor quality. And if they actually charge people to watch this shit it will probably go triple plastic.

26. All Day Every Day Says:

blank stare…….between that buzz song an this trailor he is going to ether his career in the 4th qt…..I mean it could be worse though, if u ever seen a portion of that mike jones american dream shyt, u would hung yourself

27. cliff Says:

acting aint curtis’s strong suit

28. Iceberg Slim Says:

Big Trings Says:

October 9th, 2008 at 12:40 am

^^^^^

state prop 1 was a hood classic

29. moresickaMC Says:

it looks dope…like a good friday night dvd. the trailer makes me want to see more, so in that i guess it was effective

30. moresickaMC Says:

paid in full>>>

will there be a Wire movie?

31. kob killa Says:

eskay fetch me sum cam

32. All Day Every Day Says:

agree the first state prop joint was dope and watchable…lol….so was the low budget no limit movies back in the day…..

fyi—CB4 was ahead of its time…that movie sums up exactly what hiphop has turned into….

33. Big Trings Says:

# Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 12:41 am

Big Trings Says:

October 9th, 2008 at 12:40 am

^^^^^

state prop 1 was a hood classic

^^^^^
    i feel you [ll] but i feel like it was hood classic cuz it was the first on the scene. watch that shit again now and it dont hold the weight it did when u first saw it

34. Charles Oakley Says:

LOL
    ———-
    acting aint curtis’s strong suit
    These days, neither is rap

35. pockets Says:

mja Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 12:22 am

doesn’t look horrible

^said the nigga that raped me

36. JoMoses Says:

wtf @ all these “curtis” refrences that cam shit was a while back now…I thought the nigga rap name was 50. I didnt know all of you knew him personally…Im suprised the shit didnt say Boo Boo – Before i Self Destruct (Trailer).

37. pockets Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 12:42 am

^yo but u also gotta consider that u have 4 X chromosomes

38. Charles Oakley Says:

I still can’t believe Mike Jones was ever allowed to release a second album. He makes Eli Porter sound like Rakim.

your mother. cum. swallow. shoulda.

40. kob killa Says:

Cam clowned the dude callin em CUUUURTIS and the *hit stuck….50 know he dont like that he just act like he do

>>Im suprised the shit didnt say Boo Boo – Before i Self Destruct (Trailer).

lemme know, i’ll change it.

42. All Day Every Day Says:

the fact that 50 has braids alone made me restart my mac……

43. Charles Oakley Says:

I’d rather listen to one of 50’s “i’m going to talk endless amounts of shit” rambling outros for an hour than be subjected to this movie. Those are actually pretty entertaining.

44. All Day Every Day Says:

how crazy is it that 50 cant compete with the big boys in the 4th qt (c) Ye, Jay etc

45. Big Trings Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 12:49 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    co-sign

fiddys outros >>>>>>> any fiddy music after ’03

46. pockets Says:

Eminem’s Son – Before I Self Destruct (Trailer)

47. pockets Says:

.50 know he dont like that he just act like he do

^lol he went so far as to name his album Curtis…out of spite.

48. pockets Says:

yo esko did iovine ever call u up like stop slandering boo boo’s name

49. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

aggressive content

>>lol he went so far as to name his album Curtis…out of spite.

Cam won.

51. GET Says:

>> .50 know he dont like that he just act like he do

^lol he went so far as to name his album Curtis…out of spite.

Short memory

52. ye Says:

Damn Curtis is Jockin Cam with this “Killa Season” type of shit

53. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

yo esko did iovine ever call u up like stop slandering boo boo’s name
    iovine sent the goons out

tony yayo egged his house

and mazzi fox tried hacking this site

54. All Day Every Day Says:

if he didnt spend most of his time getting his hair braided and making disgusting films then maybe his music would be better…..

55. All Day Every Day Says:

Shamar Moore w braids in Tyler Perry film > 50….

>>50 was calling himself Curtis in public before anyone else was, like the nickname Curtis Interscope Jackson.

what up Marvin?

57. moresickaMC Says:

lol@ yall actin like u wont watch this movie..eskay will prob b first in line

58. sedmos Says:

I’m not sure on what you’re basing your critics here dude is barely seen in this trailer. What we should be all applauding here is that he directed this thing, a full length movie. so keep your expectations really low (just like you did before watching Gov. Palin at the VP debate) and you might be pleasantly surprise. Get off your preconceived ideas, haterz.

I don’t watch hood movies anymore.

>>Get off your preconceived ideas, haterz.

woah. you really told me.

61. Big Trings Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    October 9th, 2008 at 1:04 am

lol@ yall actin like u wont watch this movie..eskay will prob b first in line

^^^^^^

nah but esko will cop the $5 bootleg

62. Big Trings Says:

esko, you feisty tonite [ll], funny mu’fucka

63. All Day Every Day Says:

^^^^^^
    african voice “bull shyt”……lets see guns, drugs, shooting, do rags, hood setting……now tell what should we be applauding…that he has braids? Rightttttttttttttttt ……..Soulja boy directs all his youtube shyt…u applauding that?

64. Prince Says:

The Sight Of Curtis With Braids, Now I Can Leave This Earth….

LMFAO.

65. GET Says:

what up Marvin?

??? Still the same old eskay I see, When a valid point is raised he was nothing to say.

66. GET Says:

*has

>>Still the same old eskay I see, When a valid point is raised he was nothing to say.

ladies and gentlemen, Tony Yayo!

*applause*

68. HOLLYHOOD Says:

Thanks for posting the vid, but can u change the embed code to my page and player.
    peace

69. swiftdesi17 Says:

Fuck Yayo

70. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

what u mean u hope its fake??? its a movie dumb ass

71. rrahha Says:

yo, yo yo, that shit looked hot to me. yeah its a hood movie, so fucking what!i think we need a good hood movie at times.

72. Tumer Says:

Yeah shit looks bad in a good way…

73. blizzy Says:

Doesn’t look half bad. It’s a f*ckin hood flick, y’all! I just don’t understand the hatred.

74. Rugger REL Says:

ummmmm ill watch idt its gonna be a thearter realses sooooo if i can download it or rent it ill peep im still a 50 fan fak yall and ur skinny woman pants be cool let ur pants sag

75. MacMall Says:

I wonder if you said the same thing about “The Streets Is Watching” man you need to check your bitch ass emotions when you talking about 50 Cent.. You get ho-ish over dude… The clip didn’t look any different from Jay-Z streets is watching and I dont agree with dropping a movie to go with an album because that makes it seem like a score and people write it off BUT damn come on man cut that ho shit out.. For your sake!