Video: Ya Boy – Shoebox

102 Responses to “Video: Ya Boy – Shoebox”

1. G7 Says:

top 3

2. Big Homie Says:

*walks in this thread slowly barely lifting arms up to type like McCain*

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Is this the same yaboy who used to post on here?

4. G7 Says:

5. HHF Says:

I got shoes in my shoebox

6. Joe 88 Says:

*Rides in nah right on DT Dyno trix bike*

*Does a in-door*

*Bunny hops over this video*

*Wheelie to nah right lite*

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    *walks in this thread slowly barely lifting arms up to type like McCain*

***In the Rolling Stone piece, they said McCain can’t even lift his arms high enough to comb his hair….LOL @ one poster on Huffington, who said that, during the entire debate, McCain looked like a Scooby Doo villain who had just had his mask pulled off–“I coulda been President, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids”

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

McCain was reminding me a WHOLE LOT of Bob Dole, last night (none)…

9. G7 Says:

big homie, icon, hhf, joebama….whudup?

10. biz Says:

‘xactly

11. DUYUKID Says:

whats the deal w/ mccains arms for real??

he looks like his shoulders come out from his ribs are or somethin

12. HHF Says:

*daps G7*

13. G7 Says:

>> McCain looked like a Scooby Doo villain who had just had his mask pulled off–”I coulda been President, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids”

^lol. true.

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

DUYUKID Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:45 am
    whats the deal w/ mccains arms for real??

when he was a POW, they were broken repeatedly. . .

he was a POW for 6 years.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:48 am
    DUYUKID Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:45 am
    whats the deal w/ mccains arms for real??

when he was a POW, they were broken repeatedly. . .

he was a POW for 6 years.

***According to Rolling Stone, he was tortured 2 of those 6 yrs, but once the Vietcong realized that he was the son of the admiral responsible for coordinating the Navy’s war efforts, they pretty much treated him like a golden goose and couldn’t touch him- he gave up that information, in order to get medical care, otherwise he might have died

16. Beezy Says:

when he was a POW, they were broken repeatedly. . .

^I think they were just broke once, but not tended to properly.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^damn, didn’t know that.

that article on line?

18. Big Homie Says:

What up G7

Damn then Vietcongs are not fuckin joke. Fuckin gooks.

19. Big Homie Says:

23. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:54 am
    What up G7

Damn then Vietcongs are not fuckin joke. Fuckin gooks.

self hatred?

25. All Day Every Day Says:
  26. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ya Boy? Isn’t dude that cornball kid that logs on here with all types of rants?

27. Big Homie Says:

tinyurl.com/4844qn

***Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

^ WOW her body is on point.

28. THE-XFACTA Says:

‘Man shot three times in street by racist gunman – for wearing Barack Obama T-shirt’.

29. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:55 am
    ***Wakes up @

tinyurl.com/4844qn

***Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

^thanks for the warning…lol. luckily my screen was mad shrunk.

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:57 am
    tinyurl.com/4844qn

***Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

^ WOW her body is on point.

^ I love her

31. G7 Says:

lol @ X. *daps*

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Listening to BDK ‘Smooth Operator*

Yo Kane was mad nice with the wordplay… but….

Rakim>BDK

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 9:55 am
    Icon is like a human wiki

LOL

***LOL…for real, nigga, you need to see me playing along with Jeopardy (n/h)…some topics throw me off, but for the most part, I be having people asking if it’s a re-run or something, because I answer so many questions…true story, LOL….”Encyclopedia Brown”, and shit….

Yo, have you played NBA Live 09, yet? I know you’re a fan–for some reason, I totally missed the release date, this year (yesterday)

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ ‘con

35. Big Homie Says:

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Siete, BH, Pap, Icon, C 88*

37. Ill E Says:

” ‘who they came to see? the realest ziggan in this whole entire GAME is Me… YB, Yeah….and I ain’t talkin’ Young Berg, or Buck, Nah: Ya Boy in the streets gettin’ Fergie Bucks, 1st class on the plane,Virgin Plush, you know Ya Boy stay fly like BIRDS and DUCKS…yo, I been a Bad Boy before I heard of Puff..and I been throwin’ Rocs before I heard of Jay: You need Work? I can throw a few Birds ya Way..call it the Blue Magic flow, how I serve the Bay ” -Certified Remix

38. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea we had this same exact convo on the ’08 last year..lol. I forgot about the date too and haven’t played any of them. I heard it was nice though. Matter of fact, let me see if the IT person here brought his game in today…lol

39. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Pap- I need to peep that out, when I have time to properly digest (no rapper eater)

40. G7 Says:

>>Does anyone else notice that Ya Boy sounds like Game’s voice, but has less namedrops (this quote had more namedrops than usual), and with better punchlines?

^yeah. i can tolerate ya boy more(neva dat). Ya boy > Game…just my thoughts (c) hov

41. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

with better punchlines?

**those punchlines are hella weak

Ya Boy stay fly like BIRDS and DUCKS

***Blanks stare

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit “blank stare”

43. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

*daps ProfessorX*

44. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

*Daps All in http://www.NahRight.com Homeroom Class*

ShoutOut the Class of 96′

45. G7 Says:

ya boy makes some good songs. and not every track is a story about what rapper he was listening to on a certain day. lol.

46. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ icon

this damn McCain article is 17 pages!!

47. G7 Says:

*daps ElectroGremlin*

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:10 am

***Yeah, Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!>Yaboy

49. CiCi The Intern Says:

That One!

icon, G7, Mr. Pap, Beezy (Go Dodgers), Big Homie, Joe, Facta … *morning daps*

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:11 am
    @ icon

this damn McCain article is 17 pages!!

***LOL, yeah, printed out…online it’s only 10, lol—-it’s a good read, though, on the “investigative journalism” tip…I mean, come on (none), duke has been in the public eye for like 40 yrs, lol…

51. TheCo!!inB Says:

John McCain used to be in love with a stripper until he went political and had to get a politically correct wife…..away from being the second worst candidate for president ever he really is an interesting dude.
    *throws up Crenshaw Mafia gang sign to everyone*

October 8th, 2008 at 10:10 am
    *Daps All in http://www.NahRight.com Homeroom Class*

ShoutOut the Class of 96′ ’91

*Dag, I am old*

*Ask CiCi to rub Icy Hot all ova my body*

56. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

For what it’s worth, though, I’m extremely guarded/biased against McCain, and I thought he held his own (no rappers onstage), considering the multitude of factors he has working against him…he can’t help being creepy/old, lol….”looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick”

57. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

***hugs Cici, does pervy peek over her shoulder***

LMAO @ the pervy peek!!!!

LF: SMH at shorty i’m talkin to gettin a lil slizzard over the weekend, but not wantin to let me beat. . . . she didn’t wanna have drunken sex the first time.

but i understand that. . . . at the time, i was lost, but i got it now.

58. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

…OOOooooo LaLa, I’We’We, You Say Muhammad Ali, i say Cassius Clay!

59. Beezy Says:

*Daps CiCi the Camdenite*

60. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::Buys John Mccain Autotune program as door prize for losing election ::;

61. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::Buys John Mccain Autotune program as door prize for losing election ::;

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:20 am
    …OOOooooo LaLa, I’We’We, You Say Muhammad Ali, i say Cassius Clay!

***I say butter, you say parkay…it’s all riiiiiiiiiight!!

Dwyck>>>>>>>>>>

(nhjic, cuz “Dwyck” looks weird)

63. Jimmy Valentime Says:

John McCain used to be in love with a stripper

::Buys John Mccain Autotune program as door prize for losing election ::;

64. Big Homie Says:

*sniffs CiCi’s panties and wears them around my neck like a chain*

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 10:19 am

***hugs Cici, does pervy peek over her shoulder***

LMAO @ the pervy peek!!!!

but i understand that. . . . at the time, i was lost, but i got it now.

getting a girl drunk to have sex with her = date rape

66. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:22 am
    ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:20 am
    …OOOooooo LaLa, I’We’We, You Say Muhammad Ali, i say Cassius Clay!

***I say butter, you say parkay…it’s all riiiiiiiiiight!!

Dwyck>>>>>>>>>>

(nhjic, cuz “Dwyck” looks weird)

Premo KILLED that beat! …Nas Lost!

67. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    *sniffs CiCi’s panties and wears them around my neck like a chain*

Nigga im eating. EASY!

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

So, nobody has opinions on that new Devin? I copped it last night, and I was as underwhelmed as I could be…and what bootleg label is he on now? Razor’s something? All in all, though, I got the last jawn (which was dope) for free, and only paid $8.99 for “Landing Gear” which is OK, so it’s not so serious….

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*sniffs CiCi’s panties and wears them around my neck like a chain*

**LMAO

Nigga im eating. EASY!

***Word, she’s gonna need her panties back, afterwards, lol…

70. hip hop cops Says:

fun fact from that article: mccain was arrested in high school for screamin on a bitch on the street in arlington

71. Joe 88 Says:

NBA 2k9 > NBA Live 09

72. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

getting a girl drunk to have sex with her = date rape

negative.

waaaaaaaaay negative.

A. she wasn’t drunk. she was nice

B. if she consents, what’s the issue? she wasn’t unconcious or anything, she was fully aware of her actions

C. c’mon CiCi. . . you’ve seen me. . . does it look like i need to be out here gettin chicks drunk to do the do?

*lifts shirt to show the washboard*

c’mon!

73. Beezy Says:

So, nobody has opinions on that new Devin?

^I like that joint…but co-sign the underwhelmed. I can’t make it home is a good smokin/ridin track.

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

hip hop cops Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:26 am

***Did you get to the part where he called his wife a “trollop” and a “cunt” in front of three reporters, because she teased him about losing his hair?

75. DUYUKID Says:

son, you outta ya league, like Jordan was with baseball…

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I can’t make it home is a good smokin/ridin track.

**That track alone made me want to buy the album, but it’s the best track on the album, and I already had it…for free…I lost, lol…

77. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Is John Mccain going to have to slap a bitch ?

78. Jimmy Valentime Says:

john Mcccain : Is John Mccain going to have to slap a bitch ?

79. hip hop cops Says:

>>Did you get to the part where he called his wife a “trollop”

honestly, after reading that article, i’m really surprised and ashamed that the reporters aren’t asking him more about a) his shocking attitude towards women b) his involvement in the keating five and c) his reversals in moving away from and now being in bed with the same GOP figures who tried to smear his family eight years ago

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ my little brother, for saying that Kanye debuted “Love Lockdown” on Ellen, in order to get in good with her, so he’ll have a friendly environment/forum to announce when he “comes out”

81. Jimmy Valentime Says:

my computer got that mike jones sickness today

82. Beezy Says:

You think McCain copped Devin? I’m sure he was effin with some tree over in ‘Nam…if not Heroin.

83. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 10:27 am

getting a girl drunk to have sex with her = date rape

negative.

waaaaaaaaay negative.

A. she wasn’t drunk. she was nice

*lifts shirt to show the washboard*

c’mon!

A) Point taken.

B) Agreed. But once she says no, STOP!

C) I know. You are sexy personified.

84. Big Homie Says:

Obama’s wife was lookin really nice last night in that red dress.

85. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 10:32 am

LOL! Can’t front. That theory crossed my mind too.

86. Beezy Says:

^A-MEN.

87. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Beezy Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:33 am

i was about to say. . . in ‘nam, them niggas had to get down w/ that heavy artillary. . . .

a blunt wasn’t gonna help them with shit!

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:33 am

***Nah, McCain listens to shit like this:

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 10:35 am

^A-MEN.

Remember when they said that he had a black baby? That was fucked but now he runs with them.

90. TheCo!!inB Says:

Like, I could have a few drinks with that nigga and listen to his white man stories about war and about puttin his shoes on women when it was socially ok to do so…..he looks like a Glenfiedich drinker

91. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jimmy Valentime Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:32 am
    my computer got that mike jones sickness today

Who?

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***that would be ill, if it was revealed that Obama’s mother was really his aunt, and John McCain is his real pops—on some “Luke, I am your father” shit, lol…that would be the defining moment of the debates

93. Jimmy Valentime Says:

John “the pain” Mccain is so thoro he thought tropic thunder was a documentary

94. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:13 am
    That One!

icon, G7, Mr. Pap, Beezy (Go Dodgers), Big Homie, Joe, Facta … *morning daps*

====
    *belated daps*

95. Beezy Says:

>LMAO @ that being the defining moment. Quite the understatement.

96. Big Homie Says:

^^SMH at me thinkin this was really Issac Hayes for a minute

97. G7 Says:

>>www.crunktastical.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/youngpimpin.jpg

^^SMH at me thinkin this was really Issac Hayes for a minute

====
    *clicks link*….”403 Forbidden”
    smh.

98. KonishiwaBitches Says:

thinking to myself, if mccain wins, how is he going to salute the troops?

99. TheCo!!inB Says:

John McCain may have also been the first white dude with a dirty sanchez
    @ Mr. Papagiorgio
    > >*lifts shirt to show wash board*
    ^ Knock it off you ol’ Donnie Klang face Willie from Day 26 ass nigga, lol

100. Ill E Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 10:07 am
    with better punchlines?

**those punchlines are hella weak

Ya Boy stay fly like BIRDS and DUCKS

***Blanks stare ^
    ¨
    OK, Bird and ducks line wasnt the most clever, but he had to make something rhyme with the ‘i been a bad boy before i heard of puff’, i guess..Lol

its still better than punchlines like Game’s usual… ” I *insert phrase* like *insert name of rapper* ” ..Lol at the jawn on his CD with Common, eskay said about that 1, “WARNING:Heavy namedropping”..Lol he was right.

‘Just my thoughts, what i was feelin at the time’….but yea i agree Ya Boy is more tolerable than game. ironically Ya boy was once signed to Game’s label a few years ago…

101. Booooooo Says:

Zzzzzzzzz…This dude’s swag is about 2 years too late!

102. Greg Says:

/\ Or how he said 8 years ago…”I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live.” But, the Keating Five is the big one – nobody seems to care, even Barack.