Video: Styles P Interview w/ K-Salaam Pt. 2

K continues his talk with SP.

Video: Styles P Interview w/ K-Salaam Pt. 1

30 Responses to “Video: Styles P Interview w/ K-Salaam Pt. 2”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

Styles P>D-Block

2. Big Homie Says:

P!! (no Sean Price)

3. Most_Incredible! Says:

SP The Ghost

4. Big Homie Says:

*smokes after lunch Newport*
    *maybe stop at the car for a quick sip of Paul Mason from flask*

I really wish my pork chop had more meat *sighs*

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

**DC has an avenue named after every state- it IS the nation’s capital, you know

Mannnn… I remember when I first moved into my room at Bowie State and met this nigga named Half from B’more. Straight up Memph Bleek STAN! We all used to be crew deep in each other’s dorm rooms. I hated stoppin’ by his room. Had to hear 347508 Memph Bleek quotes and shit. And this was back in ‘99 when Prince of the Durags was just startin’ his run.

7. Joe 88 Says:

so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

^Old York rd > York rd > New York ave > NYC

# eskay Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

^Wrong. It’s in DC you animal.

9. G7 Says:

goat napkin tosser

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

^Old York rd > York rd > New York ave > NYC

————-

11. Most_Incredible! Says:

lol you should ether him with Dear Summer aka the best track on the album not featuring bleek

12. Mag Says:

The new 50 Cent is F’ffffffffffffN Hard.

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    # eskay Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

^Wrong. It’s in DC you animal.

——

Obviously Es doesn’t get outta Cooney Island much

>>DC has an avenue named after every state- it IS the nation’s capital, you know

oh, I thought ya’ll meant in B’More. how mad would Baltimoreans be if there was a New York Ave.

15. Joe 88 Says:

>>>Nigga except for about 3 blocks B-More is a fucking dump! B-More makes Camden look like Beverly Hills.

*Steps over dead bodies*

*Lays next to chosen dead body*

*Lives*

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Joe 88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    so there’s a New York Ave in B’More?

Fail.

there damn sure ain’t no Baltimore Ave. in New York.

^Old York rd > York rd > New York ave > NYC

————-

^Ouch. And I beg to differ because Camden lacks any type of commerce in that community. They lost when when the industrial age went down.

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

True Fact: 1 in every 3 people in BMore is/has been/or will be a crackhead or Heroin addict. Let’s see Joe 88, you got 3 niggas in your crew. One of them niggas is on the stem.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

**You went to Bowie state? Word, just keep on moving away from the dark side, gradually….didn’t Harriet Tubman escape from Baltimore, too, if I’m not mistaken? Frederick Douglass, too? You can make the MARC train a new school underground railroad, either that, or take the shuttle from BWI to Greenbelt

19. All Day Every Day Says:

so Clifford is dropping 73% next week……..if that holds true then ATL dived in and helped push him over….smh

# eskay Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

^Good question. You should ask the migration of Rotten Apples that moved here.

21. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

GATTTTTT!

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Camden Yards is nice, but you might get shot in the parking lot, if your car is still there

23. Joe 88 Says:

Don’t X-Facta look like the green nigga crom “toxic crusaders”

^Around the 14 second mark

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

^ *finds Tubman’s grave*

*gets comfy next to her*

Yo, I aint last at Bowie more than a month though. They kept fuckin’ up my money. That’s when I withdrew and went to Towson the followin’ semester. I gave HBCU’s one more try (Morgan) when I got home from NYC in ’03. After that I was done.

How mad would niggas be in NYC if the amount of Blacks started decreasing? Oh, wait a minute…

26. Dr Flav Says:

*lives whole life for a green piece of paper, jingles change, sighs in disappointment.*

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Yo, I aint last at Bowie more than a month though. They kept fuckin’ up my money. That’s when I withdrew and went to Towson the followin’ semester. I gave HBCU’s one more try (Morgan) when I got home from NYC in ‘03. After that I was done.

***Speaking of finishing (none), how long you got left in school? I’m hung up on math, but still, only like 15 credits left…I’m sure your internship counts, credit wise, too?

28. Rockabye Says:

^Why?

29. Dr Flav Says:

Lol @D Billz, gentrification is a beast.

30. D_Block_4_life Says: