Video: Reef The Lost Cauze – I Wonder

Produced by Marco Polo.

Download: Reef The Lost Cauze – I Wonder

52 Responses to “Video: Reef The Lost Cauze – I Wonder”

1. Digital Scales Says:

I wore timbs this past summer…

# benhameen Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

^That’s the homie Shawn Lee puttin’ in work.

i need to speak wit him.

^What’s your email? I’ll make sure that happens.

I know you well-connected dawg, let me holla at somebody real

3. BabyDoll Says:

*doesn’t wonder*

4. benhameen Says:

yo billz hit me at the site at the submissions spot.

anyone who peeped this vid, know what type camera can shoot crisp like this. Songs aight btw.

6. Digital Scales Says:

Did ya see how mccain was part of the whole iran-contra/cocaine scandel

yo billz hit me at the site at the submissions spot

^whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaa.

hit me, submission spot?

# benhameen Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:07 pm

yo billz hit me at the site at the submissions spot.

^Bet.

9. Digital Scales Says:

*Wonders about Babydoll*

10. SDP Says:

after that “allow them to take up my space”

i immediately knew his next line would have to do with something about myspace

clean song though…i dunno about the name

11. Big Homie Says:

This is actually dope.

I got Timbs on now LOL

12. Digital Scales Says:

2 bloggers gave me shout outs…2 females too

Babydoll and Mazzi

^Bet.

ayo

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

Girls and Timbs >>>>>

I guess no aspiring film makers her or video directors

*chillin with a titty feelin villain*

17. benhameen Says:

^whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaa.

hit me, submission spot?

people people. havent we seen jay smooths no homo vid?

yo and check the spot speaking of vids….http://pleasedontstare.wordpress.com/2008/10/08/happy-holidays/

Girls and Timbs >>>>>

homie from bootcamp clik says women in tims make for terrible foot odor, that can be attributed to being kicked out of a hotel room.

19. Mac Brown Says:

LF: on the real….sum of these bitches make Mac wanna punch’em in

the tittay!

Daps all around!! Shout out to billz & 88

Later!

20. benhameen Says:

^whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaa.

hit me, submission spot?

people people. havent we seen jay smooths no homo vid?

i got moderated so check the spot for the first vid.classic.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*watches maino video out of fear*

sorry, but i feel like maino will go door to door when his album drops, ask if you copped, and if you say no, you’ll get yung berg’d.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Girls and Timbs >>>>>

^With fitted adorned. Check.

23. Big Homie Says:

I guess no aspiring film makers her or video directors

^ Sorry, knowing here.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

*watches maino video out of fear*

You a swole dude, you can fend for yourself LOL!

25. benhameen Says:

this video could be film 35mm or any high end sony canon HD video camera hopped up in post production. Id say video.

HU Film school stand up!

>>people people. havent we seen jay smooths no homo vid?

we saw it, but that don’t mean we’re gonna stop saying it, lol.

27. b-ease Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:06 pm
    I wore timbs this past summer…

So did I, and proudly I might add. A cornball at the party I went to said “it’s 90 degrees out”. I didnt dignify that with a response. That’s how I roll.

^ Sorry, knowing here.

^ha, now fuck off. cosign the fitted on a chick though. Throw a bubble vest in there and some sweats not too tight but enough where you can see the bubble.

Mac Brizzle… What it is chief?

30. Big Homie Says:

*daps Benhameen*

31. BabyDoll Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:09 pm
    2 bloggers gave me shout outs…2 females too

Babydoll and Mazzi

^LOL…aw, you gonna make me go in with a new vlog!

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    yo billz hit me at the site at the submissions spot

^whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaa.

hit me, submission spot?

***LMAO…funny (not in THAT way)

# b-ease Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Digital Scales Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:06 pm
    I wore timbs this past summer…

^Word. If I decide to move off the east coast I’ll still be on some East Coast shit. In fuckin’ Colorado. 90 degrees. Shorts. Buttahs. Fuck it.

^are we talking digital or film Ben.

35. benhameen Says:

>>people people. havent we seen jay smooths no homo vid?

we saw it, but that don’t mean we’re gonna stop saying it, lol.

True indeed and even as i said that line i was like….but even worse was the line i instant messenger to my girl in NY yesterday. suffice to say with my recent experience said line is straight blackmail if she wanted to put it out there. pause.

36. All Day Every Day Says:

Daps all around!! Shout out to billz & 88

Later!

*Daps Mac Mittonz*

# cOLD Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

^ Sorry, knowing here.

^Man, somethin’ about seeing a shorty in a fitted, beef-n-brocs, hip-huggin’ snorkel, and fitted is MADD sexy.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Girls and Timbs >>>>>

^With fitted adorned. Check.

I used to wear fitteds in high school and my Dad used to hate it. I had to give them up though. You grow out of that type of ish.

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i haven’t worn timbs in 3 years. . . .

flip flops and socks in the winter>>>>>>timbs in the winter

true story.

“I got the flyest ride out there, a ’91 bus card”

^wow, I used to stay saying that whilst boarding the Westchester bus system with my city issued bus pass.

^its still good for a rainy day quick run to the grocery store no?

44. benhameen Says:

^are we talking digital or film Ben.

id say its probably the sony high end digital camera. cant remember the effing name google sony and 3ccd. any of those cameras are good enough for this look with some proper lighting and editing.

45. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

….Still Watch what u say out cho Mouf, cuz 50Shots still will turn the club out… YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

46. nation of moderation Says:

owwww

we sip Grand Cru

owwww

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

^its still good for a rainy day quick run to the grocery store no?

Absolutely. But making it a part of my every day attire again, probably not.

Phillies fitted backwards and slightly to the right.

the hood waits for no one

I been through it from Ewings to Buicks, to body viewings, car chases to court cases.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

*watches maino video out of fear*

You a swole dude, you can fend for yourself LOL!

^Money remind me of my homie, get diesel for nothin’ ass niggas. That nigga a barber, and has no reason whatsoever to be on some amateur bodybuilder shit. Aint shot five in forever.

50. elleaiche Says:

best joint i’ve heard offa here in a while

51. Dre' Says:

video is dope…i like how he kept it simple, just like marco polo’s production. sometimes less is more, as is in this case.

we need more Hip Hop like this…and it’s coming.

when his album drop?

52. Ten Says:

Album drops 10.28.08… it shows up at the end of the video. They already leaked out another joint…

Shit is bananas. This album is sounding like something so refreshing.