Video: McCain Scares Diddy More Than Palin

Previously: Palin Scares Mehttp://nahright.com/2008/10/02/video-sarah-palin-scares-me/

47 Responses to “Video: McCain Scares Diddy More Than Palin”

1. Jacques Morel Says:

LMAO@ this video…diddy is an idiot..I was gonna post some shit lik this on my blog damn

2. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

In July 2006, LL announced details about his final album with Def Jam recordings, the only label he has ever been signed to. The album is titled Exit 13. The album was originally scheduled be executively produced by fellow Queens rapper 50 Cent. [12] Exit 13 was originally slated for a fall 2006 release, however, after a 2 year delay, it was released September 9, 2008 without 50 as the executive producer. Tracks that the two worked on were leaked to the Internet and some of the tracks produced with 50 made it to Exit 13.

4. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    @ Babydoll
    yeah…..i did…..i know that’s not you is it?

^I’m from Norfolk…I’m on the Peninsula now though…

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

McCain scares babies …

3,000 dollars cash or bone Halle Berry for 3 mins?

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

Wranglers>Fubu>Todd Smith

8. Re Says:

Nobody wants to hear from Diddy…

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    3,000 dollars cash or bone Halle Berry for 3 mins?

————

Halle! And in 3 minutes I could have sex twice

10. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    3,000 dollars cash or bone Halle Berry for 3 mins?

You know what, I’m gonna have to take the cash. Times is hard.

*daps all in vicinity*

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big ups to the 7 cities.. ‘Cept Norfolk.. Fuck Norfolk.. Or rather fuck Oceanview!!

12. BabyDoll Says:

lol @ b-ease. Honesty is the best policy. *daps*

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ BD
    oddly enough I have a homegirl from Va Beach who uses the SN “Babydoll” in a few forums.
    I just moved from there 2 years ago out to califorinia….i miss Va though.

14. Big Homie Says:

*goes to kitchen to get another sausage with my meal*

15. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    Wranglers>Fubu>Todd Smith

GATTTTTTT!

inhale Nicole Scherzinger cooch for 45 secs, or push a bently gt coupe on I-95 at top speed?

17. Nanyanen Says:

money comes and goes.
    with Halle Im money.

18. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    *goes to kitchen to get another sausage with my meal*

u SunNaMaBitch..

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    3,000 dollars cash or bone Halle Berry for 3 mins?

****Halle, easy choice….$3,000 is attainable, Halle isn’t

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

*goes to kitchen to get another sausage with my meal*

*waits for it*

21. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    @ BD
    I just moved from there 2 years ago out to califorinia….i miss Va though.

^Hmmmmmmmmmm…interesting. Coincidence?

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ X
    you musta got got out in Oceanview nigga.

23. lanski Says:

Get ya cake up. . .I’m bone Halle Berry for 3 mins, with out a doubt.

24. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    @ X
    you musta got got out in Oceanview nigga.

^*doesn’t comment*

25. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

im a streetracer, fuck a bitch. Im Pushin that GT to 160+ in the Truck Lanes on the NJ Turnpike…

26. BabyDoll Says:

ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (c)You

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    @ X
    you musta got got out in Oceanview nigga.

——-

I had a little run in with some niggas over at that strip club over there, but nah I didn’t get got.

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ BD
    yeah or it’s you and your eff’n with me…..if it is you you saw me break a piano @ the NorVa yeaaaaars ago.

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    @ X
    you musta got got out in Oceanview nigga.

^*doesn’t comment*

^*doesn’t care*

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

Schuylkill Expressway > Jersey Turnpike

33. Joe 88 Says:

If I can choose when a nigga, picture how i’ll take a puff on the blunt & let the trigger fly – The G.O.A.T

34. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (c)You

thats real shit… once u Hit 110 & stay on it, vision is like thundercats, Sight beyond Sight… i run thru tires like Whores & Lipstick. (pause)

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:25 am

————

36. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:25 am
    @ BD

^*thinks really hard* I’ve had some crazy times at the Norva but I don’t recall a specific piano breaking. Anytime I was at the Norva, I wasn’t sober so it could be…small world. LOL!

37. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: The fuck happend to Rosie Perez? She had the best titties in show bizness.

*Tries to find ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ VHS*

38. TheCo!!inB Says:

aaaaahh, over @ Flames eh (n/h….thats the name of the club)
    lmao @ the fact I went in there one time with my niggas only to find 3 girls from my college (Virginia Wesleyan) doing their thing in their….one girl blew my dollar back at me with her vagina….good times

39. Joe 88 Says:

The bitch in the green top & white pants is tight.

And the lil bitch with the blue bottom can get it.

40. THE-XFACTA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    aaaaahh, over @ Flames eh (n/h….thats the name of the club)

———————–

Yeah Flames that’s the spot. One of my niggas ran through a bitch there and got FLAMES coming outta his jim-bo (nah)… Those hoes iz nastee… They should have kept the Dew Drop open, that was my shit!

41. Joe 88 Says:

^Double co-sign. Sign of the times. I would kill myself if I was to find old footage on the web of my moms in a booty shaking contest

42. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:26 am
    # ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am

Schuylkill Expressway > Jersey Turnpike

i disagree, WAYYYY too much traffic on that shit, but 276 – PA Turnpike, that shit be Wide OPEN most times, i Chew threw 276, u just gotta watch the Speed traps in those Pockets on the side of the highway, other then that, keep your foot on the Gas, 80 & better.

Joe 88 Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    The bitch in the green top & white pants is tight.

And the lil bitch with the blue bottom can get it.

^that aint saying much, didnt you have a thing for the “its cold in the D” chick.

44. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ BD
    small world indeed….you woulda remembered this cause the staff got at me and it was kind of a big scuffle that ensued and I was kicked out….now I really miss Va and DC

45. G7 Says:

>>I can never figure out why broads degrade themselves doing this type of bullshit. Ass shaking contest and dumb shit like that….. But I’m glad they do.

^*agrees*

46. barette Says:

for real puff

that shits ignorant

let those two do their thing step back

47. MC Winkel Says:

You know what: Diddy scares me more than any motherfucker, dude.
    Tell ya.