Video: Large Pro – Hot: Sizzlin’, Scorchin’, Torchin’, Blazin’

Off Large Professor’s Main Source, in stores now.

Previously: Large Pro On The Juan Epstein Podcast

13 Responses to “Video: Large Pro – Hot: Sizzlin’, Scorchin’, Torchin’, Blazin’”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    aaaaahh, over @ Flames eh (n/h….thats the name of the club)
    lmao @ the fact I went in there one time with my niggas only to find 3 girls from my college (Virginia Wesleyan) doing their thing in their….one girl blew my dollar back at me with her vagina….good times

———————–

Yeah Flames that’s the spot. One of my niggas ran through a bitch there and got FLAMES coming outta his jim-bo (nah)… Those hoes iz nastee… They should have kept the Dew Drop open, that was my shit!

2. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:26 am
    # ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:24 am

cOLD Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    inhale Nicole Scherzinger cooch for 45 secs, or push a bently gt coupe on I-95 at top speed?

im a streetracer, fuck a bitch. Im Pushin that GT to 160+ in the Truck Lanes on the NJ Turnpike…

Schuylkill Expressway > Jersey Turnpike

i disagree, WAYYYY too much traffic on that shit, but 276 – PA Turnpike, that shit be Wide OPEN most times, i Chew threw 276, u just gotta watch the Speed traps in those Pockets on the side of the highway, other then that, keep your foot on the Gas, 80 & better.

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:25 am

————

I can never figure out why broads degrade themselves doing this type of bullshit. Ass shaking contest and dumb shit like that….. But I’m glad they do.

4. Big Homie Says:

eskay Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:25 am

^ *sits back and enjoys the show*

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

So is “Get Up” 50’s first single?

6. b-ease Says:

*pissed that ass shaking vid is not playing*

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    So is “Get Up” 50’s first single?

———-

Fuck that Curtis nigga, when is Jada dropping?

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:35 am

So is “Get Up” 50’s first single?

Unfortunately.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF: The fuck happend to Rosie Perez? She had the best titties in show bizness.

*Tries to find ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ VHS*

**”she was in “Pineapple Express”- she didn’t express her coconuts, though…her best scene was in “Do the Right Thing”, though….

***takes ice out of beverage, sighs***

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ BD
    small world indeed….you woulda remembered this cause the staff got at me and it was kind of a big scuffle that ensued and I was kicked out….now I really miss Va and DC
    @ X
    they had this place called Oceans Cabaret in Va Beach that was official. I had a friend in there named Joey who was white but swear fa lord she could clap better than any black girl i’d seen prior to…..i thought she was eff’n with me cause I used to throw big money her way but we started choppin it up after the spot closed and she would sniff that white and get lowwwwww….having stripper friends is the shit cause they put you on with other strippers.

11. Peekay Says:

weak video but dope song. would love to see a remix to this.

12. kidkaracho Says:

the best video-idea ever!!! haha

13. ENIG MUE Says:

The video is cool, the effect they used to make it look like Extra P was in that thing was weak. Nice to see Large Pro in any format though, his Main Source album is great!