Statik Selektah ft. Glasses Malone, Mistah Fab, & Novel – Cali Nights

Stick 2 The Script hits stores October 21.

Statik Selektah ft. Glasses Malone, Mistah Fab, & Novel – Cali Nights

Previously: Statik Selektah ft. Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & Chaundon – On The Marquee

42 Responses to “Statik Selektah ft. Glasses Malone, Mistah Fab, & Novel – Cali Nights”

1. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Cali, stand up!!!
    Now sit y’all punk asses down

3. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

P!

4. benhameen Says:

^are we talking digital or film Ben.

id say its probably the sony high end digital camera. cant remember the effing name google sony and 3ccd. any of those cameras are good enough for this look with some proper lighting and editing.

what up homie!

5. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

I miss the hood when I’m travelin’, get neck when I’m travelin’
    Chicks peck wood when I’m travelin’

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

I used to wear fitteds in high school and my Dad used to hate it. I had to give them up though. You grow out of that type of ish.

^its still good for a rainy day quick run to the grocery store no?

Absolutely. But making it a part of my every day attire again, probably not.

Phillies fitted backwards and slightly to the right.

^solid. (pause)

8. BabyDoll Says:

VA Mornings > Cali Nights

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

*watches maino video out of fear*

sorry, but i feel like maino will go door to door when his album drops, ask if you copped, and if you say no, you’ll get yung berg’d.

You a swole dude, you can fend for yourself LOL!

^Money remind me of my homie, get diesel for nothin’ ass niggas. That nigga a barber, and has no reason whatsoever to be on some amateur bodybuilder shit. Aint shot five in forever.

10. Big Homie Says:

Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Common, NERD, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, The Game, Lady of Rage, Mc Lyte and Yoyo.

^ *sighs* but I am sure you guys are happy that Kanye is not performing right?

ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:23 pm

I miss the hood when I’m travelin’, get neck when I’m travelin’
    Chicks peck wood when I’m travelin’

^Freezer!

12. Big Homie Says:

VA Mornings > Cali Nights

^ That depends on if the VA mornings include waking up beside you

*Babydoll rolls eyes*

13. Digital Scales Says:

Saying no homo > being a homo no?

multi colored Pelle Pelle, young stretch marked belly’s baby born in the cycle… future disciple

15. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Now you can find me, girlie behind me, holdin my mink up
    Ice pinkie ring in the air, drinkin my drink up

Top down, ‘dro in the air, blowin that stink up
    It’s seldom that I smoke, but it helps my thinker

Makes me a, mathematician about my math
    Get celebrity ass, I’m a statistician – rap with precision
    Nigga, your hoe chose Hov’, that’s rapid division

Now divide yaself and slide
    I, young Vito, voice of the young people
    Mouthpiece for hustlers, ventriloquist for jugglers

Took it where few went, made a few cents
    Don’t call me Hov’ no more, call me _The Blueprint_

Sold dope, sold crack, sold soap, sold rap,
    bought Bentley’s, bought ’em back, niggaaaa can you buy that??

# ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Now divide yaself and slide
    I, young Vito, voice of the young people
    Mouthpiece for hustlers, ventriloquist for jugglers

Took it where few went, made a few cents
    Don’t call me Hov’ no more, call me _The Blueprint_

Sold dope, sold crack, sold soap, sold rap,
    bought Bentley’s, bought ‘em back, niggaaaa can you buy that??

^”Think it’s a game till them thangs come out”

R.I.P. R.O.C.

17. Big Homie Says:

Does anybody have that Weird Al Yankovic – “Whatever You Like” ?

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shots fired, billz?

i can definitely still go in w/ the hands [ll], but the muscles are mostly for the women. . . . . i won’t lie.

whether you big or small, your hand game can still be up to par (word to money mayweather). don’t let that size shit fool you.

19. R.J.Orion Says:

Lady of Rage, Mc Lyte and Yoyo.

—————-

breakfast, lunch & dinner

20. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Think it’s a game ’til them thangs come out, OOOOOOooooo, I bang out, ’til your brains hang out…

>>Does anybody have that Weird Al Yankovic – “Whatever You Like” ?

lol, yeah, hold on.

Damn. This fine lil’ white heffa with a pair of gold Vandals on and a nice lil’ butt just bopped passed me. NJ/NY white chicks run Towson. True story.

# eskay Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:29 pm

>>Does anybody have that Weird Al Yankovic – “Whatever You Like” ?

lol, yeah, hold on.

^You fuckin’ herb!

24. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:28 pm
    Does anybody have that Weird Al Yankovic – “Whatever You Like” ?

^The Lil’ Duvall one is better..

We Ain’t Doing Shit Toniiiiiiiiiight>>>>>>>

caught a glimpse of myself in the barber shop window, kinda see my fathers features creeping in a little.

26. SDP Says:

VA Mornings > Cali Nights

lol

yall wish u lame ass losers were from here…

we all kno da best coast
    on da soul of pac…DATS DA WEST COAST

…bitch

27. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    >>Does anybody have that Weird Al Yankovic – “Whatever You Like” ?

lol, yeah, hold on.

28. G7 Says:

BET announces Hip-Hop Awards lineup

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

shots fired, billz?

^Most def. Paybacks a biotch. Word to that capris comment the other day.

30. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

WOOOOOO!

31. Digital Scales Says:

How mccain didnt even shake obamas hand after the debate lmao wow that old man is fucking greezy

^why you aint holla duke?

33. SDP Says:

and mistah fabs verse is talkin bout me and my niggas

34. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
    VA Mornings > Cali Nights

lol

yall wish u lame ass losers were from here…

we all kno da best coast
    on da soul of pac…DATS DA WEST COAST

…bitch

^on “da” soul of someone that isn’t even from there…that wasn’t born there. Yeah, that sounds authentically correct. SMH

I LOVE where the fuck I’m from and I don’t care who don’t like it.

*BabyDoll Stance*

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Most def. Paybacks a biotch. Word to that capris comment the other day.

whoa, broseph!

what capris comment? i’m from philly, the land of the capris. . . i think you got me confused, pat’na!

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

^”Think it’s a game till them thangs come out”

R.I.P. R.O.C.

SMH…I know…

youtube.com/watch?v=HnWBAdEVAdE

*currently listening to Live Now – Nas*

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

**”that one”, lol

39. b-ease Says:

NJ/NY white chicks run Towson. True story.

Towson chicks were voted the best in the nation by Playboy like two or three years ago. I think it’s ill we live in such close proximity to arguably the two schools with the baddest sets of females (Towson and HU). And Jewish Long Island white chicks are my favorite kind, word to Elaine and the Nanny.

# cOLD Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

^why you aint holla duke?

^I don’t have “white girl” game. No conceivable conversation, nothing we probably have in common (besides old school kicks), and if I don’t care to be around you outside of a collegiate environment then it’s a waste of my time. But her looks were admirable. I typed that more so for NR collective (i.e. me postin’ random pics of ass at birthday parties I go to) (c) a few months ago. A break from the monotony.

41. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

^Most def. Paybacks a biotch. Word to that capris comment the other day.

whoa, broseph!

Here we go again…LOL.

*waits for the BMore dudes to disagree*

42. Backatit Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 3:18 pm

Man, somethin’ about seeing a shorty in a fitted, beef-n-brocs, hip-huggin’ snorkel, and fitted is MADD sexy.

^^^ (Does Marv Albert impersonation) YES!