Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic – Get Up

ruste-juxx-indestructible.bmp

Off of Sean Price Presents: Ruste Juxx – Indestructible, dropping October 28th on Duck Down Records. Ruste Juxx is currently on tour now with Sean Price (P!) & Ill Bill.

Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic – Get Up

After the jump, watch him perform “Vic Flair” live @ S.O.B.’S

49 Responses to “Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic – Get Up”

1. nation of moderation Says:

P!

POW!

3. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

P!

Ruste Juxx > Sean Price

home stretch.

6. Beezy Says:

Beezy Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    SDP Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:19 pm
    # landLORD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:13 am

… big slutty chicks > kid CuDi hits …

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:19 am

giving birth to a bastard demon child > having a kid named kudi

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:15 am

getting adult Kudi from unprotected sex > hearing kid Kudi w/ a connected headset

# landLORD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:16 am

… seeing your best buddy get raped > seeing a kid CuDi mixtape …

lolllll iits not that bad..he rips it on the j dilla mixtape

>>If y’all cant vibe with CuDi something is wrong.

“I be playing my stuff…to my people…getting feedback…and they be like ‘yo, why your shit sound so…so…different…nah’m’sayin…whys it sounds so different’..like its a bad thing. I’m like…why not….nigga.’

7. pockets Says:

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:19 am

giving birth to a bastard demon child > having a kid named kudi

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:15 am

^hunh? i didnt say that, that was that O.J. Ryian guy

8. nation of moderation Says:

>> Ruste Juxx > Sean Price

leave

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I wonder what the original “Reasonable Doubt” sounded like.

did you know reasonable doubt’s original title was “heir to the throne”?

nigga hairline pushed the fidduk back riot agression.

11. SpotOn Says:

Lil vic got some good tunes

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:19 pm

LMAO @ Papagiorgio putting shoe on CiCi

CiCi you aint gotta put up with that shit girl
    *violates CiCi’s personal space smelling her hair*

I don’t lol … he’s put a shoe on me…I’ll get my Southwest goons to bust a cap in him…

13. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    I wonder what the original “Reasonable Doubt” sounded like.

did you know reasonable doubt’s original title was “heir to the throne”?

Did you Know Dolemite was really http://www.tinyurl.com/48z8gf

14. ant Says:

i seen the letters v i c and almost died

15. Jimmy Valentime Says:

@ Mr. Papagiorgio

that was in my life time vol. 1 orginal title beacues big had gotten killed

but the change it on some respect shyt

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

Did you Know Dolemite was really http://www.tinyurl.com/48z8gf
    that was grimey

17. sleep Says:

The original reasonable doubt conver was a gun

Lol @ having his son on the track.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Did you Know Dolemite was really http://www.tinyurl.com/48z8gf

crazy + tinyurl = DO NOT CLICK!

20. pockets Says:

heres my 5-year plan:

-create youtube account, myspace account, and blogspot account
    -upload a couple of mp3s of some spit over other people’s beats
    -drop a trailer for new Mixtape: pockets and the Punjabi Goon Squad Presents: Rikshaw Gangbang Music Volumes I-IV.
    -drop three trailers for album: From Pk to Bk
    -appear on 106 and park, spit the greatest booth session ever, sign wall
    -retire

21. SpotOn Says:

LOL..this a different Lil Vic

22. Big Homie Says:

Ruste Juxx > Sean Price

^ Never

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

*begins crying because Jay wasn’t original enough to come up with the flow for Feelin’ It*
    I never heard the shit about Face askin Jay to switch up bars because of info he was dropping. Jay never had any Texas connects.

Hot damnit Crazy! I’m glad no shorties was walkin’ pass the computer at the time. I shoulda known better.

25. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:32 pm
    Hot damnit Crazy! I’m glad no shorties was walkin’ pass the co 1000 mputer at the time. I shoulda known better.

my bad bro… u know not to fuck with those tinyurls i post…

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Billz, you should know better not to click his stuff lol

27. Joe 88 Says:

The original reasable doubt had a gun on the cover not hov in his mafioso suit

^This is true.

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ Jimmy V

“I spoke to Damon Dash first [about shooting the album artwork], and he goes, ‘All right, cool. Nice pictures. What are you going to charge me?’ And I was like, ‘I’ll do it for 300 less than your lowest bid.’ I was talking hundreds. … I was like, ‘Just let me do what I want to do, man. My vision.’ I went with Jay on the creative stuff and had a whole list of things. Then he changed his title. I don’t know if it’s common knowledge, but it was originally going to be called Heir to the Throne. That was a title that was tossed around. Reasonable Doubt came around, and I came back with a whole other set of ideas. They styled themselves. I told them I didn’t want the whole Versace, ‘Scarface,’ Miami Mafia drug-running kinda thing. I wanted the New York, the Brooklyn Mafia. Little Italy surveillance, the real business.”

29. SDP Says:

# pockets Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:25 pm

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:19 am

giving birth to a bastard demon child > having a kid named kudi

# pockets Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 10:15 am

^hunh? i didnt say that, that was that O.J. Ryian guy

no..that was you.

its on the cuDi mixtape post..

30. Digital Scales Says:

I swear the crowd at sob’s is fucking ass, them niggas make no type of noise, show no type of love, even Blu was there, only nigga i seen get love was joell ortiz, but then again the nigga has done like 20 shows there….

Styles p is there this thursday

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

ayo Pockets….and the rest of you rappity rappin ass niggas….i got beats early. i’m gonna post some after I get off work so if you got bars let me know…..

32. SpotOn Says:

pockets Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    heres my 5-year plan:

-create youtube account, myspace account, and blogspot account
    -upload a couple of mp3s of some spit over other people’s beats
    -drop three trailers for album: From Pk to Bk
    -appear on 106 and park, spit the greatest booth session ever, sign wall
    -retire

^^^While you playing, if a nice Punjab/india MC gets some buzz, he’ll probably be very paid.

33. Jimmy Valentime Says:

i remermebr back in the source when they did they fall preview for 97 they had the heir for the throne thing

but intreasting

34. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

SpotOn Says:

those fuckin SABUs Stink!

# ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

my bad bro… u know not to fuck with those tinyurls i post…

^Nah it’s all good. I perused for like 8 seconds. After lookin’ over my shoulder of course.

36. SDP Says:

hopin the crackas see me/
    ..like look at dat bastard weezy/

hes a beast hes a dog hes a muthafukin problem../

ok ur a goon..but wuts a goon to a

(see how i didnt have to even finish that last line….but u said it in your head)

proves the greatness of Dwayne Michael Carter

i swear to God he’s the best thing to ever happen to hiphop

37. Beezy Says:

Styles p is there this thursday

^Nice. Expect a stabbing (c) Styles P. show in Allentown, PA

38. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:36 pm
    # ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

October 8th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

my bad bro… u know not to fuck with those tinyurls i post…

GATTTTTTTTTTT!

39. sleep Says:

pretty face with no ass»»phat ass with ok face

Allentown, PA

^Yo, where is that exactly? I keep hearin’ about the said gullyness there but don’t know the locality. Close to York/Harrisburg or closer to Philly?

41. D_Block_4_life Says:

um

42. TheCo!!inB Says:

there was a stabbing when them niggas did a show in norfolk a few years back and a nigga got it in the neck *pause*

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Allentown, PA

like, across the street from philly.

but as far as gullyness, chester>>>>>>>any shit you can think of

word to jameer nelson.

44. Joe 88 Says:

*Listens to Jay-Z feat Sauce Money “dead or alive”*

It’s funny how sauce use to always sound like he tried his best to outshine Jay on every track they was on. Seems like he put his all into it, you can hear it in his voice

45. Beezy Says:

Allentown, PA

like, across the street from philly.

but as far as gullyness, chester>>>>>>>any shit you can think of

word to jameer nelson.

>York/Harrisburg are in the Center of PA…Allentown is north of Philly….close to NYC actually.

Chester isn’t gully to me…not saying Allentown is either. These are a couple suburbs where outta town city niggas like to move out thinking shit is sweet. So you got these thugs amped up from watching scarface thinking that 8 ball of coke and 1/2 pound of weed their touching really means something.

Philly is gully. Anywhere else is bush league.

46. PHENOMENON Says:

tinyurl.com/Jay-Sauce

^ ^ ^
    I’ve got all of the early Jay accept this one.

Link please!!

47. Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic - Get Up - Blog - - VIMBY Says:

[…] This track is off Sean Price Presents: Ruste Juxx – Indestructible, which drops October 28th on Duck Down Records. Some of you might have peeped RUSTE JUXX‘ cameo in HELTAH SKELTAHS VIMBY VIDEO. Good looks ESKAY […]

48. chronwell Says:

R Juxx killin the old Jimmy Castor break!

49. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Sean Price and Ruste Juxx Invade The Middle East Says:

[…] Previously: Ruste Juxx feat. Lil Vic – Get Up 21d3 […]