Video: Kurupt & Mysonne in the Studio

Recording a track called “Money & Power” for Kurupt’s new album.

72 Responses to “Video: Kurupt & Mysonne in the Studio”

1. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    >>No disrespect but that is dangerous thinking if your around a cop and you give off that vibe or attitude he is gonna sense it and then there will be a problem, just like if a white boy walks past black kids noticeably scared he will get fucked with ( none )

I know that my views on the subject of police are negative and potentially dangerous, but I’ve made a conscious decision that I’m not fucking with them anymore and they no longer get the benefit of the doubt from me. i’m a grown man and I pretty much stay out the streets nowadays, plus I know how to conduct myself in a manner that a cop would never get that vibe from me unless it was warranted.

i agree, when the Boys pull me over, i cut on all the lights & keep both hands on the wheel, sometimes when i can i hit speed dial button on the wheel, call my lawyer on the speaker… never give them niggas a reason.

2. Chase Says:

LOL, nigga ya Son look Harder then u (n/h). Poppa Smuf ass nigga.

^You R. Kelly/Ru Paul ass nigga, stop checking out my son before I send the authorities after you.

You Pee Wee Herman, children’s movie dick jerking ass nigga

3. Joe 88 Says:

Kurupt > Crooked I

Kurupt “DMX diss” > Crooked I “DMX diss”

4. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

It’s the incredible, the lyrical
    You can’t be me like Niece, to see me is gonna take a miracle
    I’m driving motherfuckers hysterical, with a
    touch of this twister, stylistic mixture
    What I create pulsates, there is no escape
    Annihilate your mental mindstate
    Dre labels my vocabulary abusive
    I packs more knowledge than Confuscius, I’m deadly
    Induce you like Medusa, with thoughts to shed
    And niggaz throughout this hemisphere, far and near
    Prepare, catch me chillin like the winter
    Up against the number one contender, as I enter
    Cause I gets heated like friction
    Motherfuck your whole jurisdiction, react this fact not fiction
    Telepathic addiction, to this homicidal recital
    Dangerous and vital to all my rivals
    Suicidal, brainwaves conveys
    To the average motherfucker’s minds these days
    I’m all ready to put work in
    Take ten steps and turn to shoot the first nigga smirkin
    Give a FUCK, what’s your name, what you claim
    Or why you came, motherfucker don’t explain
    Simply, don’t tempt me, cause I’m simply
    Layin hoes lifes empty, the invicible MC

5. BabyDoll Says:

new posts…same debates

6. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Chase Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    LOL, nigga ya Son look Harder then u (n/h). Poppa Smuf ass nigga.

You Pee Wee Herman, children’s movie dick jerking ass nigga

not even funny. lame.

7. Beezy Says:

My Son > Mysonne

8. SDP Says:

but still to group any category of people as all being on way is an incredibly dangerous practice that does nothing but add to the problem

which is what the Nation of Islam have been doing for years.

Malcolm X used to follow that…but when he went into his pilgrimage for Hajj

and sat next to a white Muslim with blonde hair and blue eyes and they treated each other like brothers he realized that he’s been following a fake religion all those years…

thats when he converted to the real Islam..

and eventually got assassinated. by you know who…

Allah Yerhamu

9. G7 Says:

@ Mr. Papagiorgio

10. Prince Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    Kurupt > Crooked I

Kurupt “DMX diss” > Crooked I “DMX diss”

^^ y they dissing DMX.. damn this is a bad time 2 go at the dark man… he basically dissin himself wit them fucked up mug shots but to go at him in this point in his career/life is a sucka move

11. SNORT_snortCRA1000ZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    @ Mr. Papagiorgio

LOL, classic.

12. Joe 88 Says:

^I don’t know why crooked went at him, but kurupt went at X in 99′ over foxy brown. Crooked diss him this year, which is a sucka move, crooked I being born was a sucka move, lol

13. SDP Says:

peace in & out yall

im off to expand my knowledge. while some of you (about 2 or 3 of you) stay ignorant…..one day you will open your minds and understand that…lil wayne is the best rapper alive

14. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    @ Mr. Papagiorgio

LOL. classic.

15. moses kush Says:

oh cause you know MONEY AND POWER… thats an original name for a track, right?

16. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Eskay says : ^yeah, but Biggs, what did I say all day that would make you think I beleive any of that? I know democracy is a sham and i 100% believe that aliens are real, so i think you’re preaching to the choir.

…… I admit I came in mad late to this convo I had class earlier so i don’t know how it started or who said what but the last couple of comments, so admittedly I’m going off past shit, and I could of done sworn you have clowned us all multiple times for our belief in aliens and how they impacted earth and it’s creatures, now I won’t take things to as deep as a level as others but I also won’t say it’s impossible because over the last few years I have learned 2 things, 1) everything I was ever taught or ever thought I knew was meaningless and held no merit 2) Anything is possible and that is no cliche the universe operates in ways we couldn’t imagine or understand if we tried …..

maybe I assumed some shit wrong but again while Land tends to take things further than I do, I can’t say he is wrong and won’t belittle his theories as conspiracy bullshit, because a lot of it has merit

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

“….fuck a bitch, don’t tease bitch, strip tease bitch, eat a bowl’a dick bitch, gobble a dick. hoes forgot to suck a dick and shut the fuck up, swallow a nut up when ya suck my dick and get my cash……bitch nigga you more of a bitch than a bitch. you aint into hittin pussy or hittin a switch you into breakin bitches off with a grip, ya punk bitch”…..i don’t know verse from out the west fuckin with Kurupt’s Xplosive verse off 2001

there’s no such thing as discriminating against a profession. in a war, are you discriminating against the other side? for the most part, no, you’re just sworn enemies. I don’t hate white people, I just hate white cops, and unfortunately, black, latino and asian cops have to get the hate too.

19. Prince Says:

SDP Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

which is what the Nation of Islam have been doing for years.

Malcolm X used to follow that…but when he went into his pilgrimage for Hajj

thats when he converted to the real Islam..

and eventually got assassinated. by you know who…

Allah Yerhamu

^^ i see what u saying buz i knew cops that werent pricks.. so u cant say all cops r pricks.. its jus when u in the hood or black when a cop approaches u trust me 9 outta 10 times he’s not tryna be Mr. Rogers nice.. and thats due 2 the fact that they believe all blacks in the hood r thugs (even the black cops act like that).. so im not givin no1 the benefit of doubt then he whippin my ass wit his flashlight

20. Joe 88 Says:

The funny thing about ross admitting to it now is, the shit was just dying down, some people was forgetting about it, & what this genius do, bring the shit back up, smh, that state issued mace must of got to his brain.

21. Jimmy Valentime Says:

“Yes, it’s me,” Ross tells Don Diva. “I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my CDs. My company has my [Social Security number]. I could’ve put a company name…I done been up and I done been down and that’s what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that’s first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I’m making my music and I’m talking about blow, it’s because I did it. When I say that I’m rich off cocaine, it’s because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply.”

Translation

I have sin :;tears :: ::tears:;;

22. G7 Says:

Prince Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    Kurupt > Crooked I

Kurupt “DMX diss” > Crooked I “DMX diss”

^Kurupt dissed X like 8 years ago.

23. that guy Says:

but I still think the cop should be hogtied and burned with battery acid.

24. Big_Seth Says:

SDP Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

peace in & out yall

AYYYYYYYOOOOOO!!

25. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

that guy Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    100% believe that aliens are real

this nigga watched one too may episodes of X-Files

…. now you sir have been programmed, there is way too much evidence to suggest that aliens are not only real but have played a crucial part in human development, open your mind out of the box they placed you in and you will see the only thing that could actually make someone say there is no life anywhere outside our planet is human arrogance, which of course is in the process and will lead to the downfall of human civilization as we know …..

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

sorry, it’s
    “eat a bowl of THESE bitch gobble a dick…”
    I don’t want to mis-quote the man on maybe his most poignant verse

27. Prince Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

^^ o iight well kurupt off the sucka list but crooked I right back on it thats a sucka move to diss sum1 when they down and out thats like mariah carey dissin whitney houston…. gotta leave crack head alone.. unless its jos buddens the GO IN lol

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

Rickkyyyyyy Rawwwwssseeee da BOSSSSSSSSSSS

29. G7 Says:

hilarious how Rawse reinforces the fact that he got rich off selling cocaine. what an idiot. just take the L(not lamont coleman)

30. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    piece in…

^WTF??? A *LOG OFF FAIL* YOOOOOOOOO!

31. Prince Says:

eskay Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:52 pm

^ co-sign 100%

32. G7 Says:

>>crooked I being born was a sucka move, lol

^*whoo kid laugh*

33. Rey Says:

Yerrrrooooooo… New goodness at *click the name*.

*daps nahggers*

Anyone looking forward to the debate?

34. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:56 pm

yea, i love that shit… hes never got that IRS Audit before, or understand that they can take everything & freeze ur accounts until THEY feel like it… let’em keep that shit up.

35. BabyDoll Says:

Rey Says:

Anyone looking forward to the debate?

^*raises hand*

36. Words is Born Says:

yo rey, whats good?

37. Rey Says:

Nice. What’s your prediction, BabyDoll?

*daps words is*

38. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

… word that makes sense and I understand, I have that same initial hatred of cops, I’ve been harassed all my life but I know better to group all of one people as one thing and I know better than to be defiant in a cops face for no reason cause he will then feel he has a problem …..

Joe 88 Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    exactly and guess what it happens to white kids in the burbs too, sometimes even worse because the cops got nothing else to do but fuck with the kids with the baggy jeans and backwards hat,

^I disagree, until a white kid gets “sean bell’d” I can’t co-sign. getting harrassed does happen to white people, but never worst.

… Fucked up shit, is that happened about 2 months ago in Jersey in a town about 15 minutes from me, white suburban as fuck, cop pulled the kid over got out of his car and started walking up to the drivers car and the kid took off, going away from the cop, the cop started shooting shot the kid in the shoulder his car crashed and he died, the story was in the paper buried in the middle for 2 days, shits been buried for no one to talk about again …..

true story

>>also your very quick to call belittle a lot of Land’s ideas as conspiracy theory/ alien bullshit and while i don’t necessarily think everything he does I do agree with the fundamentals of what he is saying because there is merit in a lot of it and certainly can’t be disproven, so I just feel like you won’t allow yourself to think of certain things as possibilities because your brain has been trained to think it’s crazy talk and nonsense…..

for example, and I’m not saying Land said this, i’m just using it as an example.

I believe that there are other life forms in this universe, but the Black Israelites believe that Jesus is gonna come on a spaceship and whisk all the black people away to wherever we all supposedly came from when the apocalypse happens.

to me, it’s the height of human arrogance to sit there and try to tell me that you know for a fact that this is going to happen or that aliens have visited the planet before.

unless you have concrete evidence, you probably just read something somewhere and are repeating it. I’m not saying that it couldn’t happen, I’m saying that in addition to it being unlikely, you can’t prove it.

so when Land and Billz come in here and try to disprove science with wacky theories that they have no evidence to back up, and then argue that the rest of the world is brainwashed by the white man as part of some huge conspiracy against humanity, I have to call bullshit.

I’m not saying that what they are suggesting is impossible, I’m saying that you guys are fucking crazy if you think that some shit you read on a website can be taken as undeniable fact.

40. that guy Says:

Anyone looking forward to the debate?

^*raises hand*

*raises both hands too*

41. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 1:58 pm
    Anyone looking forward to the debate?

Yea, tell yo momma i’ll be there @ 9, and make those Turkey sammaches, mustard & red onions on them shits too!

42. G7 Says:

*daps Rey*

43. BabyDoll Says:

Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:00 pm
    Nice. What’s your prediction, BabyDoll?

*daps words is*

^Um, Obama will continue to take the high road and McCain will continue to say that Obama doesn’t understand the difference between a tactic and a strategy.

44. Big Homie Says:

^*raises hand*

^ Can you do that again, but this time raise both hands and leave them up?

45. G7 Says:

well written essay by eskay

46. Conor Says:

I’d stay and comment in here but a Kurupt post has as good a chance of lasting more than 10 minutes as I do with a pack of big tittied whoreskis

47. nation of moderation Says:

is the second Presidential debate tonight… or next tuesday?

48. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    ^*raises hand*

^ Can you do that again, but this time raise both hands and leave them up?

Chuuuch!

49. that guy Says:

is the second Presidential debate tonight… or next tuesday?
    tonight!

50. Big Homie Says:

I am fuckin’ with that new 50 jawn. It goes hard.

51. Words is Born Says:

lol @ g7..

52. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

and you know what? I hate cops for harrasing anybody. it’s not just about race, it’s also about a bunch of 40K a year earning motherfuckers being given guns and free reign to run around neighborhoods like thugs

…. I definitely agree with the basic premise but some people don’t think like you and I and some people weren’t up to shady shit as kids they always behaved, some, not many, but some turned to be cops because they want to do good, some just want an easy paycheck and are indifferent I’ve come across mad cops that let me slide on some shit, and some that went out of their way to harass but to just hear cop and think die pig, I mean I know your trying to emphasize a point but isn’t that dangerous and again if you replace cop with criminal black guy and you with white suburban kid who has never met a black guy, are you gonna think they are correct or it is OK to put all Black people in that category, and if so how can we ever hope to build a bridge between the 2 sides ?

53. that guy Says:

yo Eskay, can you ask E.T. when this finicaial crisis gon be over?

54. Rey Says:

lol @ CS88.. My mom says to hit the bricks, beeyotch.

*dappage to siete, nacion, comrade eskay, tybal biggint*

@ BabyDoll– Yeah, sounds about right. Am I wrong for wanting to give Sarah Palin the ol’ stone cold stunner? (not a metaphor)

55. Big Homie Says:

is the second Presidential debate tonight… or next tuesday?

^ Tonight and there is another one next Wednesday I believe.

56. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    lol @ CS88.. My mom says to hit the bricks, beeyotch.

yea, her bed is kinda hard… gotta work on that…

57. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    Big Homie Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    ^*raises hand*

^ Can you do that again, but this time raise both hands and leave them up?

Chuuuch!

^*raises both hands and smacks Crazy and Big Homie upside the head*

58. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Rey Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 1:58 pm
    Yerrrrooooooo… New goodness at *click the name*.

*daps nahggers*

Anyone looking forward to the debate?

… whats good Rey, I’m gonna watch the debate but I feel like it’s anti-climatic after the VP debate that shit was so damn entertaining and I doubt I’ll hear anything new from either side but I’m still gonna watch it. shit I got to I have to report on it and shit ….

59. Rey Says:

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:07 pm
    Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    lol @ CS88.. My mom says to hit the bricks, beeyotch.

yea, her bed is kinda hard… gotta work on that…

^^^^^^

Oh yeah? OH YEAH?? Well, your mother…um…she like…does a ton of stuff…that like, if you knew about it? Man, you’d be like, “Wow, my mom’s a freak!”. And then you’d totally cry about it. BOOYAH!

>>your hypocrisy and contradictions make me chuckle. u loathe a person for how they make their money and feed their families yet ur the one to defend a sodomite, lol

I mean, when those people have declared war on my people, then yeah I loathe them.

as far as “sodomites” that word means nothing to me. I don’t subscribe to those religious views that say that gay people are going to burn in hell.

i don’t know that there any such place as hell, and for all we know, there might not even be a higher power.

if there is a higher power, which I personally believe there is, then to assume that he/she/it hates those people because of their sexual preference is straight up moronic.

in my personal view, only human beings would be so petty as to even think about shit like this. because the majority of us find homosexuality disgusting, in turn we assume that our God will feel the same way.

I believe that is another prime example of human arrogance. for human beings to even think for a minute that they could ever understand how God works is utter arrogance. in my view, God is benevolent and if you ask me, you people who are wishing death and eternal damnation on homos are gonna feel the wrath of God moreso than the homos themselves.

so basically, I think you’re going to hell before Ellen.

61. Beezy Says:

^So wait…Kanye isn’t gay? But I saw it in Nah’s comments.

62. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shout Out HERSHEY’S Chocolate. (none)
    i got those gattdamn CandyCorn themed Hershey kisses, thinkin they tasted like candy corn, that shit made me sick. Cocksuckas.

63. BabyDoll Says:

Rey Says:

^hmmmmmmmm

64. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:07 pm
    Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    lol @ CS88.. My mom says to hit the bricks, beeyotch.

yea, her bed is kinda hard… gotta work on that…

^^^^^^

applaud Rey.

65. Words is Born Says:

cops are whack because they think their badge = always right or super human.

they get protected by the law cause honestly, it’s necessary for their line of work.. for them to effectively protect and serve, they need protections/power. However, that power is recklessly abused.

Case in point.. asshole is cruisin’ thru and creates a worse traffic problem by flicking on his lights just so he can cruise thru and not wait. However, when black folks call the cops/ambulance they wanna take a year and a day to get there.

I’ve been harrassed by cops.. both black and white… and i’ve been let “off the hook” by cops when they coulda OD’ed and took it further than it needed to go… and i know cops personally who are good people, or just fell into the job and want to do it well. So far they haven’t been SO brainwashed… yet.

But being a cop is a tough job.. and being a GOOD cop is extra tough. They aint ALL rotten..

66. sleep Says:

Didn’t kurupt fuck with t.I chick back in the days

67. Rey Says:

@ Ty– reporting on it for school? Yeah, I fucking hate Sarah Palin. I wouldn’t even grudge-fuck her because I’d be afraid she’d derive pleasure from it instead of the feeling of “Man, I’m slumming it with a fat guy.”

Anyway, everyone knows I’m all in for Obama. I rock the pin I got from moveon.org at work just to see if anyone’s feelin’ froggy.

68. Big Homie Says:

*daps Rey*

69. that guy Says:

so basically, I think you’re going to hell before Ellen.
    AGAIN, your being a hyprocite. You wish death on people cause of their job. thats like someone saying all (insert my profession here) should die cause of how we make our $$$.

70. Prince Says:

Beezy Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

^So wait…Kanye isn’t gay? But I saw it in Nah’s comments.

^ LOL nah yall need 2 stop hating a homie for being himself.. like yall mad buz he not tryna “ACT” like a thug.. or buz he dress different than yall.. he doing him.. that dont make him gay.. plus that love lockdown video is iight to me.. not nottin to WOW about but it aint bad

71. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay says: Biggs, honestly, me and Land agree on alot of shit, but him and other people take shit too far.

_____

OK see I can agree with most that stuff, because I agree with the basics of what Billz and Land say as well but like you said I think they * no shots fired * both take things too far, saying specifics things that have happened or is going to happen without any solid, to me sometimes some of the shit they say sounds like they are just part of a different type of religion and it’s beliefs, to be so sure of specifics is closing the door on all types of possibilities, but the basis premise of their arguements about the federal reserve, 9/11 was an inside job, illuminati the fact that Aliens have been on this earth and have played a crucial part in our development are all correct and it’s not just one random non-credible website this stuff is all different things that have been gathered and processed to lead us to say what we say.

also to be fair to Billz and Land they look into a lot of this stuff even more than I do so they may have read or heard things I haven’t yet and thats why I won’t take it as far as they will, but I will never close the door on the possibility and is the stuff they say really anymore unbelieveable sham of Christianity, thats the most unbelievable collection of stories and fairy tales ever told and billions of people take the bible at it’s word stricly off of faith

72. ant Says:

grimey ass new york niggas ohhhhh i hate yall