Video: Joe Budden Negotiates for an iPhone

And catches BH bootlegging MM2 & 3, ha ha.

33 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Negotiates for an iPhone”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joey is officially in vlog mode.

2. Beezy Says:

“yes school children….I AM GOD”

*takes off clothes*

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i spy with my little eye. . .

A WHITE DOO RAG!!!

4. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 10:16 am
    Speaking of H.Money Bags, remember how he dropped the ball at that Hot 97 Roc session? Nigga spit one decent verse and was too drunk (or intimidated by Beans and Free and them) to spit another. I knew we’d never hear from him again after that.

That one Geda K song over the Kanye beat in like 2001 was dope as fuck. Don’t remember the name, but I think it was a “Love Hangover” sample.

5. Dooglen Says:

ham sandwich>joey

6. Beezy Says:

Jay: Keep going!

H: I’m bent in the spot right now!

Jay: (Whispers to Beans) This nigga gone after tonight.

yo, FYI – the site’s gonna be down from 10:30 til about 11:00.

8. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol at them getting at Onpoint

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 10:21 am
    yo, FYI – the site’s gonna be down from 10:30 til about 11:00.

you mean imma hafta do work at work for that half hour!?

10. Snottie Pippen Says:

help a nigga decide – live 09 or 2k9

11. ab Says:

12. ab Says:

13. Joe 88 Says:

Jay: Keep going!

H: I’m bent in the spot right now!

Jay: (Whispers to Beans) This nigga gone after tonight

^lol, I remember that, neef wasn’t there either, but it’s kinda good he wasn’t there, open up the door for chris, him & oschino murdered it everytime they spit, free killed it too, I was kinda upset about H $ bags, that once verse was tight. The Roc had hella nice niggas in there run

Bleek
    Beans
    Free
    Young Gunz
    O & Sparks
    Peedi
    The diplomats
    Da Ranjhaz
    D.I.D.R
    Twista
    lil cease (rumor)

etc

14. Beezy Says:

>>I can spit every Chirs, Oschino, Sparks, Free and Beans verse from that session to this day.

Judge got me doin’ community service, knowin’ me I be out in the community serving…

15. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Indian steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal, 58, the richest man in Europe and the 4th richest man in the world, can now be known as the world’s biggest loser after his net worth plummeted by a whopping $28 billion over the last four months due to the global financial crisis. Mittal, a London resident who paid a record $200 million for a Georgian mansion in Kensington Palace Gardens earlier this year, still has $17 billion left, the London Times reports. We don’t yet know how Mittal’s stunning loss – which equates to $240 million / day or nearly $10 million per hour – re-positions him on the world’s rich list as several other plutocrats have also suffered reversals, but it’s safe to say he’ll end up much further down unless the stock market recovers soon.

16. Joe 88 Says:

Free over the oochie wally beat > Nas & the bravehearts on oochie wally

$200 for an unlocked iPeezy really isn’t bad. But I’d be haggling too if I was Joe.

Good ass game last night.

18. Beezy Says:

Free over the oochie wally beat > Nas & the bravehearts on oochie wally

^Run up on you, shoot you off your high horse pronto…

19. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ B-ease
    >the name of the joint was “Respect Carter”
    and those unlocked iPhones aint hot….can’t update the software at all and after a while they just stop workin…..i FAILED on one of those earlier this year.

20. ab Says:

….

21. DJ Daddy Mack Says:

IT WAS MM1 AND 2 I BELIEVE.

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 10:26 am
    eskay Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 10:21 am
    yo, FYI – the site’s gonna be down from 10:30 til about 11:00.

you mean imma hafta do work at work for that half hour!?

WORDDDDDDDD

22. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…i think this Snowflake @ the job dont wear Panties… Never.

23. SB Says:

hahahaa funny shit. chilling, joking. eating snacks and shit. reminds me of my weed days back in ’03.

24. G7 Says:

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 11:10 am
    …i think this Snowflake @ the job dont wear Panties… Never.

^thaswussup!! n/h

*dapz*

25. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 11:10 am
    …i think this Snowflake @ the job dont wear Panties… Never.

^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (c)you (NO LESBO FLOW)

26. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 11:12 am
    SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 11:10 am
    …i think this Snowflake @ the job dont wear Panties… Never.

^thaswussup!! n/h

*dapz*

Say word. every time i get my Perv on & walk past her desk, i look down her back, to her ass, and i NEVER see a thong or nothin…

27. b-ease Says:

testing 1, 2

28. Chase Says:

help a nigga decide – live 09 or 2k9

^I’ve been looking at them both on youtube, and I think the gameplay on 2K9 looks better than Live.

Last season i thought that 2K8 was better than Live, and I’m just gonna stick with that again this year.

LF: Anybody see #50 on the Vikings get de-cleated on that 1st Reggie Bush kick return? Lawd have mercy.

30. Banks Says:

What’s up with all the random off topic posts on all videos lol?

31. Spat. Says:

on some real shit if i was there i cop that fone in a sec ;
    cmon joey!

32. Spat. Says:

on some real shit if i was there i cop that fone in a sec ;
    cmon joey!

33. BIC Says:

Look into the eyes of a grown man
    Been that since 13
    Spoiled plans and hurt dreams
    Before I knew the coke game I worked schemes
    I ain’t trying to play that broke game
    I thirst cream