Video: Heltah Skeltah on Freestyle 101

42 Responses to “Video: Heltah Skeltah on Freestyle 101”

1. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…its HouseParty season…
    when a nigga was in Highschool, october & Nov. be the shit… Go from house to house & throw parties… Shout out jackin my moms Caddy Seville & pops Ac.Legend when them niggas was sleep, hoppin out the bedroom window @ like 15years old.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. BabyDoll Says:

ALL THE CHICKEN HEADS BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!

3. nation of moderation Says:

p

4. Joe 88 Says:

*Harlem shakes in the name of love*

5. rex hussla Says:

Weezy for the wordplay
    Jeezy for the birdplay

Kanyeezy for “diversity”

and me for controversy lmao

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo BBD, I’m feeling that new pic

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Joe 88*

8. that guy Says:

Eskay is a scientologist

9. sleep Says:

My mortage broker is trying to rape my bank account. Damm I hate this nigga but I like the condo

10. BabyDoll Says:

IF YOU GOT A HUNDRED DOLLA BILL PUT YA HANDS UP

11. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Rey Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 2:12 pm
    @ Ty– reporting on it for school? Yeah, I fucking hate Sarah Palin. I wouldn’t even grudge-fuck her because I’d be afraid she’d derive pleasure from it instead of the feeling of “Man, I’m slumming it with a fat guy.”

Anyway, everyone knows I’m all in for Obama. I rock the pin I got from moveon.org at work just to see if anyone’s feelin’ froggy.

____________

O not me Sarah Palin could get it early and often I would fuck some sense into that bitch and keep fucking her till she physically couldn’t say the word MAVERICK anymore

and yeah I’m in a political journalism class so I got to report on it for school, 911 inspired my last one, about Sarah Palin and her distorted view of what authority comes with the job title of vice president

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

sleep Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

———

and we should start caring about when………………………?

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bullets clear up space like Proactiv did Diddy’s Face -Rock

Shoot at ya head and make it all red, Conan O’Brien -Rock

14. Rey Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:25 pm
    Rey Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

____________

LOL, nice. Ty, ya know, those could make for some good blog posts…..

15. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:26 pm
    ____________

MANNNNNNN Cindy McCain is bakin Sarah Palin.

16. Beezy Says:

^Those mother fuckers gotta be starvin for business…tell them you found another broker who charges a smaller fee. They’ll acquiese.

17. sleep Says:

If em reitred today would he be considered a ledgend. Like nas,jay, face,ice cube ?

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Cindy McCain is made of plastic and rubber. Bitch looks faker then some hoes on this site

19. Big Homie Says:

Everything is Heltah Skeltah

20. Beezy Says:

MANNNNNNN Cindy McCain is bakin Sarah Palin.

Biden’s wife > Palin > Cynthia McOld

21. BabyDoll Says:

Rey Says:

^Rey…you’re my new best friend *sighs and smiles*

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

sleep Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:29 pm

———–

What constitutes being a ‘legend’?

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Snort Crazy
    one thing that can never be duplicated is the SMELL of a good house party…..one room full of young mowfuckas just getting their freak off. Warm raw sweat and breathe all in the air…..i miss that shit too man.

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why does John McCain approve everything with the camera showing only the right side of his face?

25. lanski Says:

^nah, not really. . .he needs to do more

26. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Prince Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 2:24 pm
    illuminati the fact that Aliens have been on this earth and have played a crucial part in our development are all correct and it’s not just one random non-credible website this stuff is all different things that have been gathered and processed to lead us to say what we say.
    ^^ i dont mean to sound ignorant but that shit dont make no sense y will aliens come 2 earth jus 2 hide and control shit i dont believe that humans did what they did and made our own choices.. come on lets not blame aliens no thats sum crazy shit right there

__________

naw you got what I said or meant twisted, I mean at some point in early development of humans Aliens came to earth for whatever reasons ( countless theories bout them needing gold for their atmosphere and many others I don’t know enough about to teach ) but for whatever reason they came here and they helped humans develop, whether it was developing in communication developing technology or whatever, and there is too much evidence to suggest that this probably happened at some point to ignore, Pyramids lined up at specific central points in the universe and the correlation with the moon and sun and all types of other ” coincedes ” to ignore

Now I’m not saying there are Aliens living among us today, I’m also not saying there aren’t shit for all we know we could be the aliens maybe we were originally from somewhere else and needed to come here just like people have theorized we might need to ship people off earth one day, maybe we destroyed our last planet like we are destroying this one and we moved on, I’m not saying any of this is true but I guarantee no one can prove it’s not

27. Big Homie Says:

Eskay please post that new Charles Hamilton joint “Lacey Duvalle”. I am about to listen to it now but post it now just so we can look at Lacey Duvalle

lol

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ sleep

nah I don’t think so…..he’d be a nigga with a great first album, a classic second album and a gang of dope verses but he doesn’t have much tenure as a consistent MC to be classified as a legend….he may be a legend as far as domestic verbal abuse is concerned though…..Kim aint have to take that shit.

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

————

The bitches tits get bigger by the day… Another fake bitch!

30. Rey Says:

lol @ BabyDoll. Awesome!

Man, Cindy McCain is okay from far away, but up close she looks rubbery. Very creepy.

*daps XFacta*

If Em retired today I don’t think he’d be a legend. “Encore” really, really shit on his legacy, and him unleashing 50 Cent’s gimmicky, beef-filled fuckery (pause?) just pushes him down to “great but fell off” status IMO.

If he ever drops the mythical “King Mathers” album and it’s fucking incredible, then yes, legend status. Right now tho’, he’s a white DMX. Oh yes he is. 3 great albums, awesome guest appearances, and then a fall-off fourth album and lackluster appearances following up that fourth LP. Plus, replace “crack” with “pills” and add lawsuits from relatives where X has “traffic tickets”, and VOILA:

Earl Simmons = Marshall Mathers.

>>AGAIN, your being a hyprocite. You wish death on people cause of their job. thats like someone saying all (insert my profession here) should die cause of how we make our $$$.

to be honest, alot of what I say on this subject is rhetoric. I don’t sit at home hoping anybody dies, even cops. but I damn sure don’t shed no tears when they die. and its fucked up because maybe that particular cop was good, but you know what? maybe that dude they shot was a good dude too. so while most of society sits around feeling sorry for the pigs, I choose to ride with the other side. and thats why I spit my rhetoric, because for some reason alot of ya’ll feel that the (mostly) white guys with the guns and badges need to be defended against the rest of us.

and being a cop is not a normal job the same way being a soldier is not a normal job. any job where you are given the right to use deadly force can not be compared to being a cashier at McDonalds. and if you abuse that right, then you’re damn right people are gonna hate you and want you dead. its the same way the people in Iraq want our soldiers dead because they ran up in their country and killed countless numbers of their brothers and children. do you think their anger at us is unjustified? because I don’t.

32. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

LOL, nice. Ty, ya know, those could make for some good blog posts…..

… yeah I was talking to Greenie about doing one last Thursday but I never made it home and she was posting Friday I can post the last one I did if you guys want or need anything for this week …..

33. sleep Says:

I don’t know what constitute a ledgend but I know what when I see them. And I wouldn’t consider em a ledgend. People mix up ledgend with veteran. E-40 verteran nas ledgend. Snoop veteran nas ledgend

34. Beezy Says:

^Stroke.

35. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    @ Snort Crazy

Word! Niggas with Speaker wire runnin thru the whole House, people fuckin in closets…

LMAO! i remember 1 time, u gook the Eggs out this chicks fridge & stashed them shits under the couch pillows, i know she got that ass WHOOPED when her parents found that shit…

Fuckin Basement parties, Niggas goin in & out the back door smokin weed, that shit was classic… College parties Sucked compared to high school. My sickist shit when when i saw 1 of my strict math “pro black” teachers @ this nightclub my uncle took me too. i came to school, dude was like, “im tellin ur mom”, i was like, “i told her i saw you, now what”…lol. Dude was Sick.

>>Shoot at ya head and make it all red, Conan O’Brien -Rock

^horrible misqote, lol

37. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

————-

50 was dropping regardless of if ‘Em picked him up or not, how is that somehow a reflection of him? Now if you said because he was with them D12 clowns you’d have a more valid point. Who he signs on his label shouldn’t matter, if that was the case Dr. Dre wouldn’t be a legend or Jay-Z for that matter

38. Words is Born Says:

Eminem is close. I don’t think he’d be a legend without another great album. His truly best artistic work that shows off his skill as an emcee is “The Eminem Show”. The Slim Shady LP was really good cause he came off different.. and as much as I love it, the zany/crazy stuff on it gets annoying to me. The Marshall Mathers LP was dope too, but same goes for that. he does, tho, do a good job of expressing his plight to stardom and whatnot. But the Eminem Show? He goes in. His rapping on it is incredible.

Encore was whack.

Em’s nice tho…

39. Big_Seth Says:

# sleep Says:
    October 7th, 2008 at 2:36 pm

spelling fail.

40. lanski Says:

Snoop veteran nas ledgend

^ I wouldn’t even call Snoop a vet.

Africa Bam, Slick Rick, Melly Mel, fuckin Cool Herk, KRS, etc.; those are vets.

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ eskay…..you get the idea nigga I just picked it up last night gotdayumn ol Magnum Force on ya underoo’s ass nigga!
    @ Snort Crazy
    that shit was thee shit nigga. last year me and my nigga were smokin squares on his moms back porch and some little high school ass kids were havin a graduation party and we got so jealous we couldn’t do shit like that anymore so we pulled the hater move of the year and called the cops complaining about “funny smoke smells” and loud noise….cops came and shut them little niggas shit down…….we went to the Haters Ball with that one.

42. M.Tyson Says:

I wouldn’t even call Snoop a vet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SMH The Chronic Album dropped Dec 92,Doggystyle dropped Nov 93 thats before Illmatic,Ready to Die,Only Built For Cuban Linx,Reasonable Doubt how is snoop not a Vet matter of fact how is Snoop not a Legend!!??